Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: The Sailor Moon Fan Club

  1. #1

    Default The Sailor Moon Fan Club

    Welcome! This is the place where you can chat with other people who are fans of the Sailor Moon franchise.

    In this club, you can chat about either the manga or the anime of Sailor Moon/Sailor Moon Crystal and also share images/gifs/fan art/and banners as well.



    A little biography about Sailor Moon taken from it's wikipedia source:

    Manga: Sailor Moon is a Japanese shōjo manga series written and illustrated by Naoko Takeuchi. It was originally serialized in Nakayoshi from 1991 to 1997; the 52 individual chapters were published in 18 tankōbon volumes. The series follows the adventures of a young schoolgirl named Usagi Tsukino as she transforms into the titular character to search for a magical artifact called the "Legendary Silver Crystal".

    During her journey, she leads a diverse group of comrades, the Sailor Soldiers—Sailor Guardians in later editions—as they battle against villains to prevent the theft of the Silver Crystal and the destruction of the Solar System.

    Original anime series: Toei Animation produced an anime television series based on the 52 manga chapters, also titled Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon. It was directed by Junichi Satō, Kunihiko Ikuhara and Takuya Igarashi. The series premiered in Japan on TV Asahi on March 7, 1992, and ran for 200 episodes until its conclusion on February 8, 1997. Most of the international versions, including the English adaptations, are titled Sailor Moon.

    Sailor Moon Crystal anime series: On July 6, 2012, Kodansha and Toei Animation announced that it would commence production of a new anime adaptation of Sailor Moon, called Sailor Moon Crystal, for a simultaneous worldwide release in 2013 as part of the series' 20th anniversary celebrations. Crystal premiered on July 5, 2014, and episodes would premiere on the first and third Saturdays of each month. Kotono Mitsuishi reprised her role as Sailor Moon. The first two seasons were released together, covering their corresponding arcs of the manga ("Dark Kingdom" and "Black Moon"). A third season (subtitled "Death Busters" based on the "Infinity" arc on the manga) premiered on April 4, 2016. On January 25, 2017, another sequel was announced.

    Rules:
    1. Please stay on topic.
    2. Bashing any character, pairing, or member is intolerable.
    3. Respect each others' opinions.
    4. Any thing not made by you, please indicate the artist or source where you obtain the image.
    5. While posting, follow the general SPPF rules. No double posting, mini-modding, etc.
    7. No one-line posts, please.
    8. Have fun

    How to sign up:
    Username:
    Who is your favorite Sailor Scout and why?:


    Member List:
        Spoiler:- member list:


    Pictures:
        Spoiler:- Images:


    GIFs:
        Spoiler:- Club gifs:



    Banners:
        Spoiler:- banners:



    Topic Questions:
        Spoiler:- topic Questions :
    Last edited by Pokegirl Fan~; 10th May 2017 at 5:02 PM.
    ~Sailor Saturn~

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dating Korrina in y :P
    Posts
    660

    Cool

    I would like to join this ^_^ Sailor Moon was the very first anime i have ever watched (it's true), and i was a major huge fan of her as a kid.

    When I was 11 I used to read manga of her a lot at barns and noble. I bought a few, too, but seem to still own only one of them.

    Black Dream Hole was an interesting movie. It had children being put into eternal sleep and an interesting theme about how 'sweets make people feel happy' to it. I used to watch that film a lot.

    Sailor Moon Crystal was awesome, i saw the first 13 eps till my bro disided to stop watching it (i'd watch it by myself, but i'm nervous going on anime sites on my computer). The plot was deep and interesting. I also like how the theme song states 'we are strong girls who don't need to be rescued by men!', and the 'shiny make up' part was VERY nostalgic to me.

    I'd love to talk about the game Sailor Moon Another Story in this club too. That game was a super huge favorite game of mine at age 11

    Thus conclude's my intro post^^ Oh and i pretended the sailor scouts lived at my house for about a year as a kid XD Me and chibi usa/rini hit it off pretty well, and never seemed to argue from what I remember. I seemed pretty close to Hotaru/Saturn, too.

    EDIT: Now to answer your club question. Of course.
    Who is your favorite Sailor Scout and why?
    ...I honestly don't know who i'd like 'the best' now (maybe venus??), but as a kid, it was ALWAYS Sailor Moon herself. So much so that I used to pretend to BE her a lot in public, lol. I was pretty obsessed with her. I also really liked Mars, Saturn, and Mercury a lot, too, from what i can remember I had dolls of sailor moon and sailor venus too. I wonder what happened to them...
    Last edited by LadyTriox; 9th May 2017 at 10:44 AM.
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

    I made this blingee of one of the most awesome pokemon EVER :3
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trioxhydre View Post
    I would like to join this ^_^ Sailor Moon was the very first anime i have ever watched (it's true), and i was a major huge fan of her as a kid.

    When I was 11 I used to read manga of her a lot at barns and noble. I bought a few, too, but seem to still own only one of them.

    Black Dream Hole was an interesting movie. It had children being put into eternal sleep and an interesting theme about how 'sweets make people feel happy' to it. I used to watch that film a lot.

    Sailor Moon Crystal was awesome, i saw the first 13 eps till my bro disided to stop watching it (i'd watch it by myself, but i'm nervous going on anime sites on my computer). The plot was deep and interesting. I also like how the theme song states 'we are strong girls who don't need to be rescued by men!', and the 'shiny make up' part was VERY nostalgic to me.

    I'd love to talk about the game Sailor Moon Another Story in this club too. That game was a super huge favorite game of mine at age 11

    Thus conclude's my intro post^^ Oh and i pretended the sailor scouts lived at my house for about a year as a kid XD Me and chibi usa/rini hit it off pretty well, and never seemed to argue from what I remember. I seemed pretty close to Hotaru/Saturn, too.

    EDIT: Now to answer your club question. Of course.
    Who is your favorite Sailor Scout and why?
    ...I honestly don't know who i'd like 'the best' now (maybe venus??), but as a kid, it was ALWAYS Sailor Moon herself. So much so that I used to pretend to BE her a lot in public, lol. I was pretty obsessed with her. I also really liked Mars, Saturn, and Mercury a lot, too, from what i can remember I had dolls of sailor moon and sailor venus too. I wonder what happened to them...
    Hello there and welcome to the club!

    Who is your favorite Sailor Scout and why?
    I think Sailor Moon is my favorite because I love her personality; she's hilarious and I like how lazy and clumsy she is. I find it pretty cute lol. I also love when she cries xD. Some other Sailor Scouts I like are Sailor Venus, Sailor Mars, and Sailor Saturn.
    ~Sailor Saturn~

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    2,861

    Default

    so i had a club a few years back which died out of no where twice however hope this one doesn't >.<

    Username: FairyWitch
    Who is your favorite Sailor Scout and why?:Sailor Mercury,I love her because she is the same sign as me virgo and on top of she smart and very friendly

    Looking for Competitive Pokemon in matching ball choices check out my Competitive Breeding Shop!
    IGN: Allie2ds wfc 1736-5861-9161 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Tef Chat Site~Guild's Spread~Yugioh Club~Art Shop~Youtube Shiny Videos

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    so i had a club a few years back which died out of no where twice however hope this one doesn't >.<

    Username: FairyWitch
    Who is your favorite Sailor Scout and why?:Sailor Mercury,I love her because she is the same sign as me virgo and on top of she smart and very friendly
    Welcome FairyWitch!
    Yeah lets not let that happen and contribute to the club more
    Mercury also seems to have a gentle and meek personality as well, which is nice.
    ~Sailor Saturn~

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    2,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokegirl Fan~ View Post
    Welcome FairyWitch!
    Yeah lets not let that happen and contribute to the club more
    Mercury also seems to have a gentle and meek personality as well, which is nice.
    yeah it was horrible anyway i do still have all the art form the last club not sure if you want to use them or not XD but if you need it I can provide it back for you I actually cosplayed sailor mercury before as well as I have the original figuarts figurine ^_^ I so far collected all the inner planets ^_^

    Looking for Competitive Pokemon in matching ball choices check out my Competitive Breeding Shop!
    IGN: Allie2ds wfc 1736-5861-9161 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Tef Chat Site~Guild's Spread~Yugioh Club~Art Shop~Youtube Shiny Videos

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    yeah it was horrible anyway i do still have all the art form the last club not sure if you want to use them or not XD but if you need it I can provide it back for you I actually cosplayed sailor mercury before as well as I have the original figuarts figurine ^_^ I so far collected all the inner planets ^_^
    Sure, that would be lovely.

    Awesome; I haven't really cosplayed much. Cool, do you have any images of those? ^_^
    ~Sailor Saturn~

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dating Korrina in y :P
    Posts
    660

    Default

    Anyone else here played any Sailor Moon video games? I have, i used to play them emulated a lot when i was 10-11. Sailor Moon Another Story, an rpg, was my favorite. I really liked going to different countries in that game, and one of my overall favorite parts was when Sailor Moon/Usagi dresses as Princess Serenity and visit this fancy castle i was a real sucker for princesses and castles when i was younger^^ and still kinda am now :3 Though i'd say it was most extreme for me when i was 23 XD

    I remember when I first beat these girls from sailor moon r (i forget what their called...) in the game and then i woke up my mom saying "I DID IT! I BEAT THEM! I'M A SAILOR MOON CHAAAMPION!" or something XD that night was epicly awesome for me^^

    The Opposeto Senshi were pretty cool villains too. I've always really loved their battle theme
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

    I made this blingee of one of the most awesome pokemon EVER :3
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    2,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokegirl Fan~ View Post
    Sure, that would be lovely.

    Awesome; I haven't really cosplayed much. Cool, do you have any images of those? ^_^
    alright I will send the banners/link buttons to you as soon as I can busy atm sewing up a costume however that would drift to going off topic XD anyway yes I do have a picture of my cosplay on my facebook but I normally don't post it here as well as all my figurines of sailor scouts are on my facebook but I can link them here if anyone wants to see them XD I also have tuxedo mask,wicked lady,and chibi moon

    @tioxhydre: I have played one japanese sailor moon game which was strange game punch and kicking bad guys XD I was at a con playing with my boyfriend with that lol

    Looking for Competitive Pokemon in matching ball choices check out my Competitive Breeding Shop!
    IGN: Allie2ds wfc 1736-5861-9161 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Tef Chat Site~Guild's Spread~Yugioh Club~Art Shop~Youtube Shiny Videos

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dating Korrina in y :P
    Posts
    660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    @tioxhydre: I have played one japanese sailor moon game which was strange game punch and kicking bad guys XD I was at a con playing with my boyfriend with that lol
    That game sound's like it was fun (and a perfect game to play with a boyfriend too XD)

    Which scouts do you remember playing as?
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

    I made this blingee of one of the most awesome pokemon EVER :3
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,280

    Default

    Username: Lemoncatpower
    Who is your favorite Sailor Scout and why?: Incredibly hard to choose a favorite, but it'd have to be sailor moon first. I love her personality, she's so easy to relate to for me. Her development throughout the series I think was done beautifully also. Not to mention she gets so many awesome powers and transformations :P I also adore chibi moon and every other sailor scout though lol.

    Would love to be a member

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dating Korrina in y :P
    Posts
    660

    Default

    http://static.zerochan.net/Sailor.Ch...ll.1202624.jpg
    Here's a cute chibi moon fan art :3

    Hard to believe she was often fighting with serena lol though the times they did get along were really cute to me Also, she does get better during super s. And she was a sweet heart in another story too^^
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

    I made this blingee of one of the most awesome pokemon EVER :3
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trioxhydre View Post
    http://static.zerochan.net/Sailor.Ch...ll.1202624.jpg
    Here's a cute chibi moon fan art :3

    Hard to believe she was often fighting with serena lol though the times they did get along were really cute to me Also, she does get better during super s. And she was a sweet heart in another story too^^
    aweh yeah! Her and Pegasus are so cute too. It was a little silly when chibimoon and sailor moon would fight but once you get past that part, and understand all their confusion, it's easy to love her from the beginning Totally forgot to give a special mention of chibi chibi. The chibi's just get me and I love them all!

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    alright I will send the banners/link buttons to you as soon as I can busy atm sewing up a costume however that would drift to going off topic XD anyway yes I do have a picture of my cosplay on my facebook but I normally don't post it here as well as all my figurines of sailor scouts are on my facebook but I can link them here if anyone wants to see them XD I also have tuxedo mask,wicked lady,and chibi moon

    @tioxhydre: I have played one japanese sailor moon game which was strange game punch and kicking bad guys XD I was at a con playing with my boyfriend with that lol
    Thanks, that would be lovely.
    Ooh I'd love to see those
    Quote Originally Posted by lemoncatpower View Post
    Username: Lemoncatpower
    Who is your favorite Sailor Scout and why?: Incredibly hard to choose a favorite, but it'd have to be sailor moon first. I love her personality, she's so easy to relate to for me. Her development throughout the series I think was done beautifully also. Not to mention she gets so many awesome powers and transformations :P I also adore chibi moon and every other sailor scout though lol.

    Would love to be a member
    Welcome to the club!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trioxhydre View Post
    http://static.zerochan.net/Sailor.Ch...ll.1202624.jpg
    Here's a cute chibi moon fan art :3

    Hard to believe she was often fighting with serena lol though the times they did get along were really cute to me Also, she does get better during super s. And she was a sweet heart in another story too^^
    That's adorable :3
    ~Sailor Saturn~

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dating Korrina in y :P
    Posts
    660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lemoncatpower View Post
    aweh yeah! Her and Pegasus are so cute too. It was a little silly when chibimoon and sailor moon would fight but once you get past that part, and understand all their confusion, it's easy to love her from the beginning Totally forgot to give a special mention of chibi chibi. The chibi's just get me and I love them all!
    Yeah, i usually have difficulties handling fights in fiction (lots of trama from my parents arguing a lot AND my general lack of understandings due to my autism).

    I always rather liked chibi moon, though....its strange. Her pink hair is so cute too and her pigtails^^

    And chibi chibi might be my all time favorite sailor moon character xD Cute baby with mysterious powers. Nuff said.

    EDIT: And thank you pokegirl fan
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

    I made this blingee of one of the most awesome pokemon EVER :3
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    2,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trioxhydre View Post
    That game sound's like it was fun (and a perfect game to play with a boyfriend too XD)

    Which scouts do you remember playing as?
    it was a game where you can pick i think any of the inner sailor scouts XD its been quite awhile so its very hard to remember exactly XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Trioxhydre View Post
    http://static.zerochan.net/Sailor.Ch...ll.1202624.jpg
    Here's a cute chibi moon fan art :3

    Hard to believe she was often fighting with serena lol though the times they did get along were really cute to me Also, she does get better during super s. And she was a sweet heart in another story too^^

    awww so cute I remember watching sailor moon stars which they thought another child of sailor moon XD I watched the japanese version which was the last sailor moon series there was XD they didn't make it to america for reasons...love chibi chibi
    http://static.zerochan.net/Chibi.Chibi.full.1536157.jpg

    Looking for Competitive Pokemon in matching ball choices check out my Competitive Breeding Shop!
    IGN: Allie2ds wfc 1736-5861-9161 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Tef Chat Site~Guild's Spread~Yugioh Club~Art Shop~Youtube Shiny Videos

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dating Korrina in y :P
    Posts
    660

    Default

    I remember in Sailor Moon Another Story.

    The battle between the opposeto senshi as a whole group.

    My heart was pounding out of my chest SO much at that part of the game XD

    Also look up their battle tune sometime its really badass.

    They were difficult bosses to take on too.

    You really gotta train up to take on them :P

    I think my favorite one is either Ishtar (she's QUITE adorable) or the one that was Mercury's opposeto...I forget her name. Her first battle was always super nostalgic for me though. With all that snow around her in Switzerland, lol.

    EDIT: I have never been to Switzerland, mind you. But i did play in the snow a lot as a kid XD
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

    I made this blingee of one of the most awesome pokemon EVER :3
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    it was a game where you can pick i think any of the inner sailor scouts XD its been quite awhile so its very hard to remember exactly XD




    awww so cute I remember watching sailor moon stars which they thought another child of sailor moon XD I watched the japanese version which was the last sailor moon series there was XD they didn't make it to america for reasons...love chibi chibi
    http://static.zerochan.net/Chibi.Chibi.full.1536157.jpg
    That's some cute fan art.

    I'm watching Sailor Moon Stars right now! It's so good, but I wish it was in English though.
    ~Sailor Saturn~

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dating Korrina in y :P
    Posts
    660

    Default

    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...395a41206f.jpg
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...0d3527c565.jpg
    I was looking at sanrio related stuff, and i cannot help but share this :3 Its pretty much the images to a My-MelodyXSailor Moon Sanrio collection. They likely have plushies and stuff relating to this, lol.

    Note the 'x' thing is NOT shipping. They just do that when they cross over sanrio with other things. They've had SanrioXSonic and Hello KittyXSesame Street, too :3

    My-Melody look's pretty cool dressed as chibi moon XD And the big bow :3

    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/thum...111458/sm5.jpg
    And this is pretty badass :3 3D Luna with a scepter.
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

    I made this blingee of one of the most awesome pokemon EVER :3
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trioxhydre View Post
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...395a41206f.jpg
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...0d3527c565.jpg
    I was looking at sanrio related stuff, and i cannot help but share this :3 Its pretty much the images to a My-MelodyXSailor Moon Sanrio collection. They likely have plushies and stuff relating to this, lol.

    Note the 'x' thing is NOT shipping. They just do that when they cross over sanrio with other things. They've had SanrioXSonic and Hello KittyXSesame Street, too :3

    My-Melody look's pretty cool dressed as chibi moon XD And the big bow :3

    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/thum...111458/sm5.jpg
    And this is pretty badass :3 3D Luna with a scepter.
    Those are adorable pictures.

    I rewatched episodes 30-40 of the first season since those episodes are some of my favorites. I especially like episode 36 in the English dub since we get to see some nice wooded scenery and I liked the plot to the episodes. I also liked the Serena and Darien confrontation

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dating Korrina in y :P
    Posts
    660

    Default

    I might make a post about the Sailor Moon Super and Sailor Moon Super S 'balloon popping' games, just to have something to talk about in this club (one day i should try to remember the episodes in general better if i'm not watching them again XD; ).

    Those games had the sailor scouts as chibis in them and I used to play them emulated a lot. Well, Sailor Moon Super S, anyways.

    Sailor Moon Super S was especially good 'cuz it had a challenging 'pop all the balloons in a certain amount of moves' mode.

    I remember being very good at that mode when I played the game as a kid :P I ended up getting the game emulated again sometime last year or the year before and I keep losing the story mode on it haha

    I did make it to sailor saturn at one point, i think, though

    Also I could try watching sailor moon another story on youtube again sometime. I think there's still videos of it up. I remember thinking chibi moon and anshar made a cute couple

    Expect most of my posts in this club to be about sailor moon video games XD
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

    I made this blingee of one of the most awesome pokemon EVER :3
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

  22. #22

    Default

    Did anyone else like Serena's/Usagi's character development throughout the series or do you like any other characters character development?

    I thought Serena's development was probably the best because you could clearly see how much she changed since the beginning of the series.
    ~Sailor Saturn~

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dating Korrina in y :P
    Posts
    660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokegirl Fan~ View Post
    Did anyone else like Serena's/Usagi's character development throughout the series or do you like any other characters character development?

    I thought Serena's development was probably the best because you could clearly see how much she changed since the beginning of the series.
    Yeah, I do remember her development quite a bit She grew to be less of a sensitive crybaby as the series progressed, and a very protective and good friend. It's also cute how she and Darian grow to really like each other as the series progresses in my opinion. And, I like how as the series progressed, Tuxedo Mask seemed to rescue Usagi less and less, too. And, their love was more of an equal thing over time, rather than her just releying on a cute boy. xD
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

    I made this blingee of one of the most awesome pokemon EVER :3
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •