Page 2 of 174 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    I also would like to ask one question for Pokemon trainer Xande. Do you watch the show or play the card game? Maybe both? I was just wondering whats your specialty is in yugioh thats all.
    Both. I watch the show in "Rede TV", a channel from Brazil and play the cards in both my DS and in a real deck. Too bad there are no more battlers in my age where I live.

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

Good, what kinda deck do u run? I run like 6 different decks but my main decks are fairies, plants, and spellcasters. Sorry to hear that theres not many duelist where u live. When i get the new game and get my deck together I would love to play you over wifi online. Also, thats cool that you watch the show too, personally don't watch the show that much once in awhile I do. Im going to a convention and im gunna cosplay dark magician girl. Im really excited on my costume im making. I love dark magicain girl, and Akiza is my girl lol.

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

I love cosplaying as a Black Luster Soldier.

There's always atleast 5 girls that wink at me everytime I go.

Black Luster Soldier, you player.

@Lucario Beast: Its cool I understand about the whole not fan of schro dragons. My least favorite is ancient fairy dragon too.Im gunna get my new World Championship 2011 today. Im really excited to start the game so I can at least start my fairy structure deck from the box. lol
    So since your not a fan of 5d's whats ur favorite sieres then lucario beast?
    my favorie series is the original one it was so epic
    white fc 3353 5984 6367

check out my youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/theragin...o?feature=mhee currently doing pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky

I prefer GX.

.... I really can't wait for the lost sanc structure deck to come out i really want some of the new agents, and that cards in the sky that gives draw power for fairies....
    Hyperion is going to be a fine piece of work, nearing Dark Armed Dragon in terms of playability. Hyperion's summoning requirements are insane: it can be Normal Summoned, Special Summoned by its own effect, or Special Summoned by revival cards--something DaD doesn't have. However, Hyperion is lacking in terms of it's effect, only being able to destroy one card per turn, two if Sanctuary is on the field, unlike DaD, which can destroy three. There is also a looming threat to Hyperion's overall usefullness, in the form of the pending rule change that would take Priority away from cards like Dark Armed Dragon, Master Hyperion, Chaos Sorcerer, Card Trooper, Snipe Hunter, and many other common/once-common cards.

..Im such a big Akiza fan if anyone noticed, My favorite 5d's dragon is blackrose dragon. What's everyones favorite charcter and 5d's dragon?...just curious...
    Favorite original character is Kaiba, favorite card is Blue-Eyes. Favorite GX character is the GX Manga version of Chazz, my favorite card is Light and Darkness Dragon--again, from the manga, not the anime. 5Ds....I don't know....I guess my favorites right now are those three 'Directors' and the Norse gods that they wield.
    Last edited by Dark Exxod; 11th May 2011 at 11:55 PM.
    Member of Operation Obliviate.

Do you see the red dot? Too late.

White: Current Random Matchup Stats:
    Total battles won: 51* (*66 if counting turn off-ers) Win percentage: 82% [5-1-11]
    *Sent from my iPhone 5*

Um, has anyone ever got someone else to play, or taught someone else to play?

My dad saw me goofing around with my feind deck and my old Harpy/Amazoness* deck. He spotted Sangan (when I goof around the house, I don't bother with restrictions. What's the point?) and said that it bore a striking likeness to some old German thing that eats children and places the bodies inside trees. It made him want to play, so I helped him construct a deck (Spellcasters, his favorite is The Dark Magician, but the deck is mostly a gravekeeper deck).

He's getting pretty good, and his Necrovalley defense gives me a bit of trouble sometimes. I'm proud of him that he learned so well. (For the record, I'm 22).

(*In high school, I was the only girl at the YGO table, and I decided to make a point of the fact that women/girls aren't helpless, so I used a "girl power" deck....and kicked (sees the no swearing rule) bum (?) I miss the nerd table days. Those were great.)

Also, Who's your favorite character of the anime?

Don't stone me to death for this but....Weevil Underwood. I actually had a huge crush on him when I was younger (yeah...used to).

I'm also really fond of Bonz, and made him in the Sims 2, and adopted him. He's so cute! ^.^
    Last edited by NimhShambler; 12th May 2011 at 2:41 AM.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

I DarkMarowak, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

I play with a Psy-Narch deck, which I can disassemble into Psyswap/Brain OTK and Monarchs/Marco Monarchs. I have been playing since Metal Raiders came out.

@Nemmeh

I've taught at least 5 people how to play and my favorite character from the anime was Joey. "Nyeh!"

I taught two of my younger siblings and a few of my friends how to play. One of those siblings picked Glads as their deck, and they can go toe-to-toe against just about any type of deck, competitive or not, including mine.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMarowak
    I play with a Psy-Narch deck, which I can disassemble into Psyswap/Brain OTK and Monarchs/Macro Monarchs. I have been playing since Metal Raiders came out.
    Your story's similar to mine, started in Raiders, uses Monarchs.....nice.
    And, welcome to the club.
    Last edited by Dark Exxod; 12th May 2011 at 3:19 AM.
    Member of Operation Obliviate.

Do you see the red dot? Too late.

White: Current Random Matchup Stats:
    Total battles won: 51* (*66 if counting turn off-ers) Win percentage: 82% [5-1-11]
    *Sent from my iPhone 5*

I see we got more members to the club since I left just want to say welcome. I been out working on my cosplay for dark magician girl and been playing the new game fierce and i kinda made my whatever can do harpie deck in the game. It really stinks that I can't make my deck so early in the game. They start you with most horrible starter deck, and you look at it like what in the world is this doing here in the deck.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

So hey everyone hows everyones deck buildings going?...been out for a while sewing up my dark magicain girl cosplay before the con...I been also been playing that new yugioh game for the ds...its such a unfair game to play when all the good cards for the decks are like at the end of the game...i've been playing with half done harpie deck...Anyway just wanted to see how everyones been doing with the conversations...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

I just restarted my World Championship 2008 game. I never got out of Grace world. I never got patience enough for it.

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

I The 4th KIRA, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Ok so I was invited to this club by Eeveelover824, and I decided to join. I can't promise that I'll be too active, but I enjoy the various Yu-Gi-Oh! anime series and the trading card game, so I thought it would be cool to join. I started watching the original series around 2002 since the trading card game became popular. I collected the cards around the same time, and I learned to play it officially in late 2003. I played very often until around 2008, when I lost interest in the franchise. I've started dueling again recently, though, so I may stick around for a while

That sounds like a good idea 4th Kira, Im glad that you got back into the card game and joined the club. I wish you the best of luck on becoming a really good duelist and hope you injoy the club. I been working really hard on my dark magician girl cosplay for being a yugioh fan. I also run a really mean spellcaster deck too. I got so many decks that I love that I can't decide which one i love the most lol. Just kidding, My favorite and most strongest decks are my fairies and plants. The decks have really good potential of winning duels.

Its time to duel!
    PS: if anyone would like to duel later after my deck is in its fullest shape in the game. Ill take anyone on over wifi.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

My favourite character is Jaden.

Favourite 5D Dragon: Stardust Dragon of course.

Thats cool jaden...if u seen the movie i got a suprise for u zark i pulled a elemental hero neos knight from extreme victory...jaden used that card in the movie...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

where the heck do i get the world championship game???I can't find it anywhere!

~Credits to myself~

i got mine at gamestop i also pre orderd it and i like the cards that come with it
    Last edited by lucario beast; 14th May 2011 at 6:49 AM.
    white fc 3353 5984 6367

check out my youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/theragin...o?feature=mhee currently doing pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky

I got my game at toysrus...its hard to find for some reason...I like the cards that comes with the game stop...oh by the way lucario beast please could you fix ur post it only one sentences and needs to have some relation to yugioh in it. Its too short of a post.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Neos Knight is sooooo overpowered.

I want it now since you brought it up xD

After years and years of searching, I finally found the episodes 13-18 for borrowing in a shop for borrowing movies. My mother didn 't let me borrow it, though. Anyway, I 'm thinking of a way of we having battles with our Real Life cards. Just let me finish it and I will post. It is actually more of a Field for we using, made with Paint.

that sounds very intreasting...the closet thing i got is the yugioh game...if you get an idea well do post cuase i would love too duel you guys with my real life cards..gunna duel alot when im at the anime convention in my dark magician girl outfit ; 3...my decks are like almost 100% accerate in the game so i thought if anyone in the game i would duel them that way...well in the 2010 edition...still unlocking cards in 2011...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

There should be a Yugioh game with a card scanner.
    That way, you scan 40 cards from your deck and play with the storyline or duel other people around the world.
    That way we know people actually have the card and we can duel them.

There should be a Yugioh Dex.
    You click on a booster pack, and you see how many cards you have seen from it.
    After you have seen a full booster pack, you should get a reward like a couple random cards (no doubles though even if it may be a Raibow Dragon).

What do you guys think?

I used to duel a guy, I met on a yugioh forum, over msn webcam. There's also a couple of programs to duel people online with. The one I used to use has a complete card index that gets updated when new sets and stuff come out. So yeah, there's at least two ways we can duel each other with our real life decks.

Cool D:

My big bro just ordered a Grand Neos + Flare Neos + The Neo Spacian Set.

Plus: The most dreadful incident happened...

My cousin's family came over, I was dueling him and we went down to get a drink, I come back up and guess what... a little retarded midget (his little baby brother) ripped my Rainbow Dragon, Amethyst Cat, Magic Cylinder and Crystal Pair which I had faced down.

I wanted to kill him but instead, my cousin gave him a slap on the face.

That still didn't make me happy...

My precious Dragon!!!!!

Ungh -__-

My Crystal Beast Deck is ruined... I can't pay 20 for a Rainbow Dragon... that's too much.

Page 2 of 174 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast