Page 73 of 176 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 4391

Thread: Yugioh Club

I think my brother hid my deck and best cards I can't find them anywhere. Anyways I love making up different decks and surprising people.
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

credit goes to internet for image

Ah, that sucks. That's what happened to my PKMN cards, but my sibling didn't hide them. It's somewhere in my house :P
    Well, I've been losing cards from my main deck anyway. And average of every duel, I lose 3 cards.
    IDK what's happening. :O
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

Let the cold take you...feel its power....

Quote Originally Posted by Comboman77 View Post
    My deck is really a "GO AND KILL EVERYTHING" deck. Though, it mostly fails at doing what it needs to do.
    Spirit Reaper/Marshmallon kinda ruins that XD

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Quote Originally Posted by fango pango View Post
    Spirit Reaper/Marshmallon kinda ruins that XD
    Spirit Reaper is never much of a problem as long as you have something to target it with.

Yeah but you gotta remember that effects resolve backwards. Once he's targeted his effect activates, but if you, say, activated Compulsory Evacuation Device or Book of Moon, he'd be returned to hand or flipped face-down, respectively.

The best way is to not get over reaper. Pierce him to oblivion ;P

Also, I'm pumped to make a Madolche deck. It's been a while since I worked from the ground up on a deck. The last two I made were probably my synchro spam deck (which needs a lot of work atm) and my Gem-Knights. And I'm helping my friend with Spellcasters. Prophecy cards specifically. And Prophecy Destroyer is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Yeah but you gotta remember that effects resolve backwards. Once he's targeted his effect activates, but if you, say, activated Compulsory Evacuation Device or Book of Moon, he'd be returned to hand or flipped face-down, respectively.

The best way is to not get over reaper. Pierce him to oblivion ;P

Also, I'm pumped to make a Madolche deck. It's been a while since I worked from the ground up on a deck. The last two I made were probably my synchro spam deck (which needs a lot of work atm) and my Gem-Knights. And I'm helping my friend with Spellcasters. Prophecy cards specifically. And Prophecy Destroyer is insane.

That IS very fun to do I must say but a lot of the most common decks don't use anything that pierces much.

Ooh speaking of the new Prophecy stuff..loads of people think it means Dark Magician Of Chaos is coming back...scary thought.

I'm so happy that none of my SUPER AWESOME CARDS THAT I JUST LOVE aren't gone, though some of them can't be summoned because I lost the cards they need to be summoned .

Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    I have never heard of these ninja card, guess i'm still too stuck in an old time world

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

I bought a Battle Pack blister pack on Sunday. It came with two packs. Here's what I got:

Starfoil Rare:
    Needle Ceiling
    Tiras, Keeper of Genesis

Rare
    Cyber Jar
    Grenosaurus

Common
    Fiendish Chain
    Fiend's Sanctuary
    Asura Priest
    Fabled Ashenveil
    Blue Thunder T-45
    Hyper Hammerhead

Pretty cool.

I'm not a fan of any of these :\ I have a decently established Ninja deck, and none of the TCG exclusives from any pack really appeal to me, with the exception of White Dragon Ninja, which I still need to pick up sometime. But only because it's still a ninja and a dragon, so it's still affected by the traps. But it's not really a necessity. I like the Banishment card's effect, it's nifty, I MAY throw one in, but all around Meh. :\

I bought a Battle Pack blister pack on Sunday. It came with two packs. Here's what I got:

Starfoil Rare:
    Needle Ceiling
    Tiras, Keeper of Genesis

Rare
    Cyber Jar
    Grenosaurus

Common
    Fiendish Chain
    Fiend's Sanctuary
    Asura Priest
    Fabled Ashenveil
    Blue Thunder T-45
    Hyper Hammerhead

Pretty cool.
    That's actually really good lol. I'm jealous, I usually have really good or really bad luck. And with BP01 cards, it's usually bad. I pulled a Tour Guide once, but I was only opening it for someone else. I was bummed, needless to say, lol.

Fiendish Chains are always useful, and I've been trying to pick up a Starfoil Tiras. I have my secret still, and I traded my last battle pack one (non-starfoil) when it was only 4-5 dollars for a Gold Rare Naturia Beast, which was 9-10.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    I'm not a fan of any of these :\ I have a decently established Ninja deck, and none of the TCG exclusives from any pack really appeal to me, with the exception of White Dragon Ninja, which I still need to pick up sometime. But only because it's still a ninja and a dragon, so it's still affected by the traps. But it's not really a necessity. I like the Banishment card's effect, it's nifty, I MAY throw one in, but all around Meh. :\

That's actually really good lol. I'm jealous, I usually have really good or really bad luck. And with BP01 cards, it's usually bad. I pulled a Tour Guide once, but I was only opening it for someone else. I was bummed, needless to say, lol.

Fiendish Chains are always useful, and I've been trying to pick up a Starfoil Tiras. I have my secret still, and I traded my last battle pack one (non-starfoil) when it was only 4-5 dollars for a Gold Rare Naturia Beast, which was 9-10.
    Think about this bad luck
    There are cards that go for lots of money right now, shrink has gone for $1,600 my dad used to have thousands of them xD
    Eh well, just down to luck

So anyway, been duelling on DN and...mixed results as of yet, mostly down to how I can counter the synchros the opponent summons

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Quote Originally Posted by fango pango View Post
    Think about this bad luck
    There are cards that go for lots of money right now, shrink has gone for $1,600 my dad used to have thousands of them xD
    Eh well, just down to luck

So anyway, been duelling on DN and...mixed results as of yet, mostly down to how I can counter the synchros the opponent summons
    Whoever bought Shrink for $1600 is a sucker :/ The most expensive card ever in the game has only been rarely over 100$.

Why would one card from a childrens card game be worth $1,600?

I don't know

But hey, there are Raichu cards going for like $10,000
    Because of 1 mis-print .__.

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series Prize Card:
    http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/120175116/#comments

That card will be tough to get for some duelists.

Some cards came for me in the mail today. There were about 100 random cards from the newest sets. Unfortunately, the majority of them were from the newest Gold Series set (I think it's called Haunted Mine?). I got a bunch of worthless cards like Ryu Kokki, Vampire Lady, Red Ogre, Book of Life, et cetera, which was a disappointment. Still, about 20 of them were cards I didn't have yet, so I added them to my collection. The rest are going to stay in a separate box until I can figure out what to do with them. But yeah, that's it.

I have this idea for the next World Championship game. Instead of adapting the anime, it should be an entirely new story with new characters in a different universe where the card game is known as we know it today. Something like WC08, but with human characters. And there should be cards created for the story, which are promo cards that come with the game. What do you think?

Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series Prize Card:
    http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/120175116/#comments

That card will be tough to get for some duelists.
    Like me, with my still-not-complete Blackwing deck. We all know that, someday, I will just make it be a Twilight deck by adding Lightsworns and getting rid of Ghiblis (they are totally unnecessary. Only have them because I don 't have many cards, like Shura, Vayu, Black Whirlwind, and Kalut. But I will get them someday)

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

I Yosh208, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.
    Im making a zombie deck, so I'm wondering if Vampire Genesis is a good card?
    Last edited by Yosh208; 1st September 2012 at 5:10 PM.
    Friend Code:1907-8764-6979
    Pokemon in My Safari: Normal (Aipom, Mincinno and Smeargle)
    Safari pokemon I'd like are: SHUCKLE, wigglytuff, forretress and heracross plz

I'd LOVE a relaxed stealth rock shuckle please. PM me and I will make an offer!

Quote Originally Posted by Yosh208 View Post
    Im making a zombie deck, so I'm wondering if Vampire Genesis is a good card?
    In my opinion: No. Hard to get out, not easy to get out if you don 't have more than one Vampire Lord on deck (don 't just buy the Structure Deck and try to have good duels. I've played him like, once, with my Structure Deck 2. If you want him out you will need good ways to search it (Not even Witch of the Black Forest works here), and good ways to keep a "regeneration against card effs but not against attacks" 2000 atk lv5 monster. I prefer Twilight Zombies instead. Try to get some Call of the Mummy. Pyramid Turtle is a need. And, Spirit Reaper can be rather funny to combo with Soul-Absorbing Bone Tower for milling the opponent

EDIT: Lord is quite good if you just get him destroyed by effs.

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

Pretty good and original Zombie Deck:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G11kaX2nQ18&feature=plcp

HOLY SHIZ AWESOME I can finally get Dark Magician!

I went to the comic book shop with the Duel Terminal with relatives today. I was gonna use the Duel Terminal there (I even brought my Duel Terminal card), but there was a Magic the Gathering tournament going on, and it looked crowded. Anyway I looked around and saw some cards under the glass case. I found a Number 32: Shark Drake in there. I considered getting one, but someone else was interested in it, so I left it alone so maybe he could get it. I decided to get a booster pack. I was going to get the Galactic Overlord pack until I saw the Ra-Yellow Mega Pack in the box, I got that pack instead because I haven't got that one yet. It was also the last pack they have. Here's what I got in the Ra-Yellow Mega Pack:

Card Blocker
    Instant Fusion
    Destiny HERO - Diamond Dude
    Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger
    Crystal Blessing
    Overload Fusion
    Yubel (I finally completed the Yubel set)
    Kasha
    Offering to the Snake Deity
    Judgement Dragon
    Cunning of the Six Samurai

I pulled some nice cards.

Page 73 of 176 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast