Page 90 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 4209

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Starter Deck 2013:

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/219048028/#comments

Another Utopia upgrade and stuff.
    Yep, we all knew another Hope/Utopia upgrade was coming eventually.

Hope Ray V is interesting. But as much as I like Utopia, I don't see this having much play.
    Volcasaurus and the new Number C105: Burning Knuckler - Caestus the Comet are also rank 5's with a similar burn eff.
    In a ZW deck it can be summoned with 3 Level 5's since you need level 5's for ZW - Lion Arms. But you'd probably would rather go for Lion Arms anyways.
    You'd most likely be summoning it with RUM - Barian's Force. And technically you can run 6 of them: 3 Limited and 3 standard.
    You could use utopia/ray and use RUM to overlay into Ray V, detach to burn and then if you wanted overlay again into Gaia Dragon.

Does anyone know if Aster Drawn's effect would work with this?
    Summon Aster Drawn and other lvl 4, overlay into Utopia - Draw 1.
    Chaos XYZ Change into C39: Utopia Ray - Draw 1
    Activate RUM - Overlay into C39: Utopia Ray V - Draw 1
    Eff of C39: Utopia Ray V, detach to destroy and burn.
    Chaos XYZ change into Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger - Draw 1
    It probably doesn't work, but it'd be cool.

I'm really excited for Gagaga Kid, it also kind of completely outclasses Gagaga Clerk. The loss of a battle phase hurts, but makes for good Volcasaurus plays or a first turn Zenmaines, etc.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_47:_Nightmare_Shark

You can use Bahamut Shark's effect to summon this card and it's effect will activate.

I, MajesticX, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about Yugioh and not get off topic.
    PASBL Level 1 Trainer

Current stats
    KOs: 2 TP: 9 SP: 0
    Record is 1-2

Quote Originally Posted by MajesticX View Post
    I, MajesticX, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about Yugioh and not get off topic.
    welcome to the club and enjoy talking about yugioh here so what deck do you use btw?

master league fairy gym leader

Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

I use a malefic build running on geartown and necrovalley that works quite well.
    PASBL Level 1 Trainer

Current stats
    Record is 1-2

Quote Originally Posted by MajesticX View Post
    I use a malefic build running on geartown and necrovalley that works quite well.
    i see intreasting and you have a duelnetwork account cuaz i do post in a spolier everyone duelnetwork name if they have one if not never mind just asking though

Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

No, I don't have one.
    PASBL Level 1 Trainer

Current stats
    Record is 1-2

Hey how updated is this yugioh network could we use darkarm dragon or synco monsters

http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    Hey how updated is this yugioh network could we use darkarm dragon or synco monsters
    it should be updated enough there are cards that are not even out yet there...im sure they have those cards...they are pretty updated on duelnetwork...i haven't been their in months but they do have even the japanese card anversaries and etc there...

Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    Hey how updated is this yugioh network could we use dark armed dragon or synchro monsters
    Dueling Network you mean? It's so updated it even has currently OCG-exclusive cards, including stuffs like Sophia, Ptolemys M7, and iirc, it even has Horakthy.

Every time there are clear pictures of new cards along with confirmed effect, they'll add them to DN.

DAD? Synchros? They are old cards, especially DAD, it's even older than Synchros, so of course DN has them

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Dueling Network you mean? It's so updated it even has currently OCG-exclusive cards, including stuffs like Sophia, Ptolemys M7, and iirc, it even has Horakthy.

Every time there are clear pictures of new cards along with confirmed effect, they'll add them to DN.

DAD? Synchros? They are old cards, especially DAD, it's even older than Synchros, so of course DN has them
    They still refuse to add the Burning Knuckler cards for some reason despite having other cards from Tachyon Galaxy!

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    They still refuse to add the Burning Knuckler cards for some reason despite having other cards from Tachyon Galaxy!
    why would they do that? and actually i never looked in those two cards yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    why would they do that? and actually i never looked in those two cards yet...
    They just haven't gotten around to it I suppose. They are less hyped than the rest of the set.

Maybe because there's no good enough image of the cards' artwork that they can use.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Maybe because there's no good enough image of the cards' artwork that they can use.
    That could be it. But the other new cards have pretty bad images as well and those are still on there.

Can't wait until mid-late February when we finally get to see the new Ban List. Hoping a lot of Decks die...

http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/235476702/#comments

I bet Bronk and Nelson's cards will be in there since there were in the Duel Terminal set.

http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/235476702/#comments

I bet Bronk and Nelson's cards will be in there since there were in the Duel Terminal set.

Evilswarms are the most amazing archetype to come out in a looooong time. Broke sauce.

Evilswarm also belongs to the most ridiculous archetype name ever, "lswarm"

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

lol i remember when roach came out XD dang that price was high now its not that much now like it use to be...

Ophion will dominate the metagame.

Ophion will be game-breaking but it isn't unstoppable, a few Decks are relatively unaffected.

I am really liking Noble Knights.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Pack

Not sure if this is confirmed. A common Utopia and Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon sounds way too good to be true.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Pack

Not sure if this is confirmed. A common Utopia and Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon sounds way too good to be true.
    so there coming out a new starfoil pack...to me the last pack was quite disappointing but like to see the list on this one....

A common Utopia and Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon sounds way too good to be true.
    Konami : There's definitely not enough Hope, let's make it Common so everyone has one, then reprint it again 33 more times so there will be 39 prints of it

Seriously, rather than thinking it's way good to be true, you should be thinking WHY HOPE AGAIN.

Besides, Hope is confirmed due to being the cover card, and with the product info stating "each card is available as Common or Starfoil Rare", it is pretty much confirmed we'll get a Common version

And looking at the number of its reprints (as well as where it is printed), I wouldn't exactly call that a rare card now, there are so many copies of it we might as well call it a foiled Common card, so Konami making it as a Common isn't something that's "too good to be true" - technically, it already happened

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

Well with all these hope reprints there is absolutely no reason not to have one if you're even slightly serious about the game. Not like stardust who still isn't all that common even today.

http://unknown-persona.blogspot.co.u...ancer-ftk.html

NEW FTK ALERT
    Last edited by LizardonX; 30th January 2013 at 6:07 AM.

Page 90 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast