Page 91 of 176 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 4391

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Well with all these hope reprints there is absolutely no reason not to have one if you're even slightly serious about the game. Not like stardust who still isn't all that common even today.

http://unknown-persona.blogspot.co.u...ancer-ftk.html

NEW FTK ALERT
    Pfft I was playing Mist Valley Genex before it was an FTK

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    Pfft I was playing Mist Valley Genex before it was an FTK
    I played mist valley gustos

Divine wind is broken lol.

actually i really looking forward for the new harpie support...i really want my harpie deck better right now its alright but its just a fun deck do to harpie still kinda suck...i was working on making it though harpie and hero mix but so far its a decent deck but still in progress tweaking...

I wish they had released more Harpie support before they changed the layout of the cards. I would have loved to build a solid Harpie deck with some of the new Harpie support cards that are coming out in the newest set. Sigh, it seems that the most interesting cards and archetypes are being released in the Zexal era, which is the only era of Yu-Gi-Oh that I cannot get into. Xyz monsters seem to be the biggest problem for me; they just seem so incredibly redundant. I have several that I've collected merely for their artwork, but I've never used them for the reason I explained before; I just have no real need for them in my decks. Synchros on the other hand, are quite interesting. Still not my favorite type of card, but I use them from time to time.

Anyway, what's the newest SJA promo card? *Hopes it's not another Xyz monster*

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Anyway, what's the newest SJA promo card? *Hopes it's not another Xyz monster*
    Unfortunately at this point hoping it's not an Xyz is a rather moot point, considering most of the magazine promos in Japan are Xyz monsters.

Look at the last few SJ promos.

JUMP-EN059 Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction
    JUMP-EN060 Number 16: Shock Master
    JUMP-EN061 Slifer the Sky Dragon
    JUMP-EN062 Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max
    JUMP-EN063 Number 40: Gimmick Puppet of Strings
    JUMP-EN064 Number 88: Gimmick Puppet of Leo (<-the newest promo)

I'm guessing that JUMP-EN065 might going to be No. 15 Gimmick Puppet - Giant Killer, whose name in the TCG may be "Number 15: Gimmick Puppet of Grinder", if we look at the pattern.

And why "Grinder"? Because in the dub version of the anime, the card is called as "Giant Grinder" instead of "Giant Killer".

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

The WIND pack isn't entirely spoiled yet to my knowledge so who is to say we won't? Could be.

those are all from the orichalcos season of yugioh if that was the case harpies would be broken lol

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    those are all from the orichalcos season of yugioh if that was the case harpies would be broken lol
    We've had broken archetypes for every attribute except WIND.

Dark-Inzektor, Blackwing
    Fire-Fire Fist, fire kings.
    Light-Lightsworn
    Water-Atlantean/Mermail
    Earth-Geargia/Madolche
    Wind-.....nothing

Edit thanks shine, forgot madolche and geargia >.<
    Last edited by LizardonX; 2nd February 2013 at 1:42 AM.

well I recall Kevin once asked about cards from the anime we want to see getting a print, iirc at that time Phoenix Formation is mentioned repeatedly, though in the end it was Miracle Contact that gets a print, alongside Advanced Dark (which nobody asks lol)

So I think Phoenix Formation still has a chance, if Konami wants to print more old anime cards.

That one isn't a "Harpie" card though

Earth-Karakuri
    I'm not sure if Karakuri is that broken.....Geargia, on the other hand......

Madolche is also a good one, if it gets more powerful support.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

We've had broken archetypes for every attribute except WIND.

Dark-Inzektor, Blackwing
    Fire-Fire Fist, fire kings.
    Light-Lightsworn
    Water-Atlantean/Mermail
    Earth-Geargia/Madolche
    Wind-.....nothing

Edit thanks shine, forgot madolche and geargia >.<
    yes but im just saying i wouldn't want the deck to be too broken XD those cards were not released for reasons and karkuri is not broken...also lightsworn is not that broken anymore unless you combined stuff...you must be going by a older format...

And Windrose completes the Elemental Lords.
    It has Harpie's Feather Duster's effect.
    Darn, It's effect isn't bad, but it's not really that great either. Starlight, Torrential, Bottomless, Warning etc. can all really hurt in response to this card's effect/summon.
    I had a hunch it was going to have an effect dealing with spells/traps. But I was hoping for an effect like Cold Wave instead.

I'm surprised you all haven't brought up the new Spellbook card yet: Divine Judgement of the Spellbooks
    This can really make Spellbooks/Prophecy go so plus.
    Here's just one example.
    Last edited by Short Wing; 2nd February 2013 at 8:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Short Wing View Post
    Darn, It's effect isn't bad, but it's not really that great either. Starlight, Torrential, Bottomless, Warning etc. can all really hurt in response to this card's effect/summon.
    I had a hunch it was going to have an effect dealing with spells/traps. But I was hoping for an effect like Cold Wave instead.

I'm surprised you all haven't brought up the new Spellbook card yet: Divine Judgement of the Spellbooks
    Here's just one example.
    oh the spellbooks yes i actually trying to build them around my spellcaster deck...i just need more cards to make it work...

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/235548703/#comments

The Suppressor Dragons from the wind set are getting support. It looks good.

hey guys i pulled a mermail abyssteus yesterday just bought two packs and i pulled a ultimate rare of it >.<

Here's just one example.
    http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Poisonous_Winds

So yeah good luck with any wind deck ever made. If any even gets any amount of hype we can be sure this card will be sided in 2/3s and the duel becomes protect the winds.

Also anyone got any predictions on the banlist? I haven't been following tournaments lately and it seems like the list also takes a little consideration for the TCG now like hitting TGU before it was released in Japan.
    Last edited by LizardonX; 3rd February 2013 at 12:01 AM.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Poisonous_Winds

So yeah good luck with any wind deck ever made. If any even gets any amount of hype we can be sure this card will be sided in 2/3s and the duel becomes protect the winds.

Also anyone got any predictions on the banlist? I haven't been following tournaments lately and it seems like the list also takes a little consideration for the TCG now like hitting TGU before it was released in Japan.
    Dark and Light Imprisoning Mirror also exist but that doesn't make Light and Dark bad so that card doesn't necessarily mean anything.

As for the Banlist, the Decks that will be hit most people agree on, but WHAT they will hit in them is a different story.

The Decks everyone seems to agree will be hit are:

Dino-Rabbit (Either Rabbit itself, or maybe the Dino Xyzs, more likely Rabbit)
    Mermail (Either Atlantean Dragoons or Genex Undine, most people agree it is way too early to limit any of the Mermails themselves)
    Wind-Up (Magician or Shark or both to stop the OTK)

Random cards people think will be banned: Card destruction, Gateway/Six Samurai, Reborn, BLS, Avarice, maybe a few others I am forgetting.

Dark and Light Imprisoning Mirror also exist but that doesn't make Light and Dark bad so that card doesn't necessarily mean anything.
    Imprisoning Mirrors just negate effects, and they're Traps, which means they're slower.

Poisonous Winds is a Spell, that prevents players from SS-ing WIND monsters (yeah, good luck with being restricted to just a Normal Summon and Flip Summon in today's meta), and as a bonus, also reduce the ATK of any WIND monsters on the field by 500, usually makes it low enough for them to be destroyed by smaller stuffs.

Poisonous Winds is definitely worse than the Mirrors, and it hits the Attribute that has the least amount of support (WIND). DARK and LIGHT at least have a ton of supports.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Imprisoning Mirrors just negate effects, and they're Traps, which means they're slower.

Poisonous Winds is a Spell, that prevents players from SS-ing WIND monsters (yeah, good luck with being restricted to just a Normal Summon and Flip Summon in today's meta), and as a bonus, also reduce the ATK of any WIND monsters on the field by 500, usually makes it low enough for them to be destroyed by smaller stuffs.

Poisonous Winds is definitely worse than the Mirrors, and it hits the Attribute that has the least amount of support (WIND). DARK and LIGHT at least have a ton of supports.
    Agreed about the lack of support. But disagree on the rest. While I realize it is SLIGHTLY better, effects are just as if not more important than the Special Summoning.
    A Wind Deck doesn't have to Xyz/Synchro into Wind monsters. Maybe if it were a pure Wind Deck.
    I for one, would much rather be unable to Xyz my Wind Monsters than have my effects entirely negated.

As for the Banlist, the Decks that will be hit most people agree on, but WHAT they will hit in them is a different story.

The Decks everyone seems to agree will be hit are:

Dino-Rabbit (Either Rabbit itself, or maybe the Dino Xyzs, more likely Rabbit)
    Mermail (Either Atlantean Dragoons or Genex Undine, most people agree it is way too early to limit any of the Mermails themselves)
    Wind-Up (Magician or Shark or both to stop the OTK)

Random cards people think will be banned: Card destruction, Gateway/Six Samurai, Reborn, BLS, Avarice, maybe a few others I am forgetting.
    I agree with a lot of your choices/possible cards to be hit by the ban list.
    Dino/Macro Rabbit - I think Macro Cosmos should go to 1, most people only play 2 in their deck. I just think the card is unhealthy for the game.
    Rabbit could get limited, but it would completely kill any deck that uses rabbit such as Verz/Evilswarm rabbit, Machine Rabbit, Brotherhood Rabbit etc.
    Maybe limit Laggia.
    Mermail-Atlanteans - I agree with your choices.
    Wind-Up - Again I agree. A part of the SharkMagician combo needs to get hit and maybe semi-limit Factory too.
    Dark Worlds - Card Destruction/Dragged down is something I would like to see get hit, if not those maybe Snoww or Grapha.
    They were practically untouched last time so I wonder if it'll stay that way.
    Gateway - Yes I would love to see that get banned, but I'm not giving my hopes up. (I always hate when my friend's Six Sams open first turn Gateway.)
    Reborn and BLS have both been here quite a while now.
    Dark Hole + Reborn is extremely powerful and BLS is BLS. They are contenders for getting banned, but we'll see. (I personally like them)
    Rekindling - Semi-limited. With all of the new fire decks out there this can be abused.

Some random thoughts:
    Tsukuyomi - Semi-Limited. It didn't make much of a impact at all.
    Glad. Beast Bestiari -Semi-Limited
    BW Gale - Semi-Limited
    Lonfire Blossom - Semi-Limited. (I think a slight boost to plants would be good, but I don't know the best way to do that.)
    Mezuki - Semi-Limited. Zombies haven't been doing too well.
    Chaos Sorcerer - Semi-Limited (If BLS is banned)
    One Day of Peace - Semi-Limited
    Last edited by Short Wing; 3rd February 2013 at 3:04 AM.

Dino/Macro Rabbit - I think Macro Cosmos should go to 1, most people only play 2 in their deck. I just think the card is unhealthy for the game.
    Rabbit could get limited, but it would completely kill any deck that uses rabbit such as Verz/Evilswarm rabbit, Machine Rabbit, Brotherhood Rabbit etc.
    Maybe limit Laggia.
    Wind-Up - Again I agree. A part of the SharkMagician combo needs to get hit and maybe semi-limit Factory too.
    Dark Worlds - Card Destruction/Dragged down is something I would like to see get hit, if not those maybe Snoww or Grapha.
    Gateway - Yes I would love to see that get banned, but I'm not giving my hopes up. (I always hate when my friend's Six Sams open first turn Gateway.)
    Dark Hole + Reborn is extremely powerful and BLS is BLS. They are contenders for getting banned, but we'll see. (I personally like them)
    Rekindling - Semi-limited. With all of the new fire decks out there this can be abused.

Some random thoughts:
    BW Gale - Semi-Limited
    Lonfire Blossom - Semi-Limited. (I think a slight boost to plants would be good, but I don't know the best way to do that.)
    if they at least bring back me using one more lonefire i can work with it really...im just so pissed my plant deck has been ripped off of being a good deck...im actually still rearranging things around...as for the banned cards and etc...i just think its whatever is mostly abused most though...it also goes with the new deck winners as well with the ywc tournaments...i don't normally do the guessing cuaz half the time i just get pissed thinking about what is got banned...like all the ice barrier sychros are gone besides two and im waiting for it to come...is there a new trishula coming but it a xyz now? i thought i read something about it...

Maybe limit Laggia.

Some random thoughts:
    BW Gale - Semi-Limited
    Actually putting Rabbit to 1 does almost nothing. Tour Guide into Leviar lets you re-use the Rabbit anyway, and as other people have pointed out, in most Duels you only use 1 Rabbit.
    All it does it hurts how likely you are to draw into it.

And unfortunately Konami has said Bestiari will be staying where it is.

"Poor Bestiari has sat on the Limited List for a long time. Not because of what he does, but because he’s a component of Gladiator Beast Gyzarus. We’d like to give Gladiator Beasts a boost at the tournament level. But de-limiting Bestiari doesn’t give Gladiator Beasts a boost. It just gives the Gyzarus spam deck a boost. Which isn’t what we want to do. So we’re still pondering this conundrum."

I really wish it were the opposite, but yeah.
    Last edited by Crawley007; 3rd February 2013 at 1:45 PM.

Well they should make another Glad beast that works like Gyzarus and uses Bestiari but instead of destroying two, it can bounce or spin one card to the top of the deck then they can limit/ban gyzarus and then semi Besiari. Let's be honest Gyzarus is barely any more broken than the other boss monsters nowadays.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Unicorn_Beacon

Gold Sarcophagus+this seems like a good way to get rabbit online ASAP

Well they should make another Glad beast that works like Gyzarus and uses Bestiari but instead of destroying two, it can bounce or spin one card to the top of the deck then they can limit/ban gyzarus and then semi Besiari. Let's be honest Gyzarus is barely any more broken than the other boss monsters nowadays.
    My thoughts exactly! Only thing that makes Gyzarus better is the Double Tag effect which allows you to reuse its effect pretty well every turn.

If they want to limit the Gyzarus spam, then limit the Gyzarus itself, not Bestiari -_-

I think it is Shark that has to be hit. Shark once again proves how stupidly unneeded (or needlessly stupid) TCG-Ex can be.

Konami loves their SixSam I guess. It is Japan-themed after all.
    Banning Gateway may going to severely hamper the usage of the SixSam Decks, so I guess at most they'll just Limit it.

Most of the new FIRE monsters don't have 200 DEF though. And the Haze Beasts didn't even need any Tribute despite being a bunch of Level 6, due to the effect of their own support. But I agree, the abuse needs to be stopped. How about Limited?

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Page 91 of 176 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast