Page 92 of 172 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 4294

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    If they want to limit the Gyzarus spam, then limit the Gyzarus itself, not Bestiari -_-

I think it is Shark that has to be hit. Shark once again proves how stupidly unneeded (or needlessly stupid) TCG-Ex can be.

Konami loves their SixSam I guess. It is Japan-themed after all.
    Banning Gateway may going to severely hamper the usage of the SixSam Decks, so I guess at most they'll just Limit it.

Most of the new FIRE monsters don't have 200 DEF though. And the Haze Beasts didn't even need any Tribute despite being a bunch of Level 6, due to the effect of their own support. But I agree, the abuse needs to be stopped. How about Limited?
    Gateway is already limited...? Or am I confusing what you said :P

And even with 1 Wind-Up Shark you can still do the OTK just less consistently.
    Limiting Magician and you can't even do it anymore...I think.

Rat to 1/2 would probably curb the OTKs just as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    Gateway is already limited...? Or am I confusing what you said :P
    I mean they'll only Limit it at most, and since that already happens, well that means most likely they won't do anything more about SixSams.

And even with 1 Wind-Up Shark you can still do the OTK just less consistently.
    Limiting Magician and you can't even do it anymore...I think.
    I forgot Magician SS. In that case, hit both XD

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

omg when is magi magi magician gunna come out lol...i have been waiting for the xyz for so long still XD sorry i just love spellcaster anyone know any scoop?

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

I, Dragontail, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    omg when is magi magi magician gunna come out lol...i have been waiting for the xyz for so long still XD sorry i just love spellcaster anyone know any scoop?
    I know I really want her too, for my Gagaga Duo Deck. I think it's really cool the Dark Magician Girl got an XYZ upgrade.
    But, I've heard that she may have censorship problems. She was drawn by Kazuki Takahashi himself and the TCG wanted to censor some of his other artwork of DMG in the past and he refused. So the same thing might happen with Magi Magi Gal.

Anyway we got a full spoiler for the New Fire King Structure deck coming out in a couple days.
    Spoiler Image
    I'm liking some of the reprints in here like Duality, etc.
    I want to build a new Fire Deck, but I'm kind of torn between the Fire Fists/Kings.
    Last edited by Short Wing; 7th February 2013 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Short Wing View Post
    I know I really want her too, for my Gagaga Duo Deck. I think it's really cool the Dark Magician Girl got an XYZ upgrade.
    But, I've heard that she may have censorship problems. She was drawn by Kazuki Takahashi himself and the TCG wanted to censor some of his other artwork of DMG in the past and he refused. So the same thing might happen with Magi Magi Gal.

Anyway we got a full spoiler for the New Fire King Structure deck coming out in a couple days.
    Spoiler Image
    I'm liking some of the reprints in here like Duality, etc.

I want to build a new Fire Deck, but I'm kind of torn between the Fire Fists/Kings.
    Don't forget Hazy Beasts, even though they're easily the worst of the 3.

I can't say much about Fire Kings but I think Fire Fists are overhyped. For now at least.
    When they get all their stuff is a different story.

I just started playing WC2006 7 years late. First time I was legitamately challenged in a WC game. This was with warriors strike which even now is almost an instant win in structure deck duels.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I just started playing WC2006 7 years late. First time I was legitamately challenged in a WC game. This was with warriors strike which even now is almost an instant win in structure deck duels.
    Do you mean Warrior's Triumph? Warrior's Strike wasn't out until 2009.

But yes. I never got into Yugioh way back in the day some players did, and when I played the early WC Games and I came to fully appreciate how much harder and more skillful the game was back then compared to now.
    Last edited by Crawley007; 7th February 2013 at 2:01 AM.

Ahh right triumph I got those two mixed up. I can't believe I'm being pwned by frogs back in the day where they didn't have subsitoad, ronintoadin, or synchros.

Ahh right triumph I got those two mixed up. I can't believe I'm being pwned by frogs back in the day where they didn't have subsitoad, ronintoadin, or synchros.
    I was so mad they didn't put Bazoo the Soul Eater into the games. For like...3 of the WC Games in a row it was one of the cards they "forgot"to put in.

I was so mad they didn't put Bazoo the Soul Eater into the games. For like...3 of the WC Games in a row it was one of the cards they "forgot"to put in.
    It makes up for it with probably the most complete card library of its time.

But yes after doing some research I would have wanted GK chief, my body as a shield, and the god cards to be put in as well. I mean they were packaged with the game -.- It even had Rvaiel, Uria, and Hamon and dreadroot.

best marketing ploy ever

Don't forget Hazy Beasts, even though they're easily the worst of the 3.
    Hazy Beast's main theme is Rank 6 spam using Level 6 monsters that practically can be Normal Summoned without Tribute.

It has potential, I think....

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    I, Dragontail, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Hi

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Hazy Beast's main theme is Rank 6 spam using Level 6 monsters that practically can be Normal Summoned without Tribute.

It has potential, I think....
    It isn't by any means bad. Just Fire Kings and Fire-Fists are/will be way too good to compare it to.

On the Ban List topic again; This is more of a wish list for me and not what I think WILL happen or what necessarily is healthy for the game but...

I want Heavy banned again lol all of my favorite Decks are backrow heavy, and I hate how fast paced the game is right now. I like things slow :P

The full spoiler for Lord of the Tachyon Galaxy is up:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Lord_of_the_Tachyon_Galaxy

There are interesting cards in the set.

Are there any Yugioh games for xbox 360?
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    Are there any Yugioh games for xbox 360?
    yes sir there i know there are some games that are for the xbox and ps3 that are which i think don't quote me wrong its tag force i think there older games though...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post

A lot of interesting cards, in fact. The Strongest Shield, Mental Drain, Summon Breaker......and I find it funny that there's no WIND-related Spell/Trap at all, not even WIND Machine.
    All the Spells and Traps that are not random/support something else/from the anime, specifically supports the "Phantom Beast Plane" archetype, instead of any WIND Machine.
    And there's only 1 new WIND archetype in here. Which means.....as usual, Konami still hates WIND for whatever reason.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post

I really like the planes.
    The new fire fists are meh, Xyz is amazing though really low attack.
    Mermails just has so much good its hard to fit it all in one deck now..
    The poseidra support is pretty cool although it still wont make it really good, I like giant whale's art though.
    The new fire king bird is cool.
    I like the new incarnate dragons, pretty sweet effects if an absolute crapton of text.
    Harpy support is awesome
    Haha mental drain, next thing you know we'll have different dimension drain that blocks banished effects.

The poseidra support is pretty cool although it still wont make it really good,
    the only thing the Poseidra support does is making it easier to summon.

But summoning Poseidra using the new support won't let you activate Poseidra's effect.

So yeah, I'm like you, I'm still not convinced that people will use Poseidra more than just as Xyz Material, just because of that one card.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

And there's only 1 new WIND archetype in here. Which means.....as usual, Konami still hates WIND for whatever reason.
    Agreed!!! Even though there are a couple of decent cards in here, it is by far the worst elemental pack we have yet.
    Earth brought Geargia into play, Water brought Mermail, Fire brought Fire Fist..this has nothing huge it seems that will affect the meta in a huge way.
    Other than some people will try out Harpies but they won't even do anything big I bet.

That's my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh game to be quite honest. It had so many cards available and the duels were actually challenging. I'm just pressed that the game cannot truly be completed; apparently there's a glitch in one of the Themed Duels (Huge Revolution) that prevents you from completing it. It sucks, but at least I've completed all of the other challenges. I played the game often last summer, but now I've moved on to WC2009. I want to get WC2011 since that seems to be the latest Yu-Gi-Oh video game for the DS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    That's my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh game to be quite honest. It had so many cards available and the duels were actually challenging. I'm just pressed that the game cannot truly be completed; apparently there's a glitch in one of the Themed Duels (Huge Revolution) that prevents you from completing it. It sucks, but at least I've completed all of the other challenges. I played the game often last summer, but now I've moved on to WC2009. I want to get WC2011 since that seems to be the latest Yu-Gi-Oh video game for the DS.
    Yugioh 2011 has the worst lag I've ever seen in a yugioh game ever. It can take minutes for the AI to make a move at times.

Yugioh 2011 has the worst lag I've ever seen in a yugioh game ever. It can take minutes for the AI to make a move at times.
    yeah i actually think your talking about the games for the ds i hated them so bad espeically online people rage quit like crazy like duelnetwork -_- i haven't played 2011 and 2012 in ages....

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

I, actually have drifted away from actually collecting/battling, but I still have tons of cards.

I play the games more often, mostly on the GBA. I have quie a few games for that system, as well as WC2011.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Page 92 of 172 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast