Page 99 of 172 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 4291

Thread: Yugioh Club

I, ThePhoenixarisen9, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenixarisen9 View Post
    I, ThePhoenixarisen9, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.
    welcome enjoy the yugioh disscussion of the club ^_^ i practically almost got all the pulls of zexal tin to thinking of it >.> i missing like 4 cards...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

What are your opinions on the new Incarnate Dragons from LTGY? They're making an impact in OCG tournaments. Will they make an impact in the TCG?

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    What are your opinions on the new Incarnate Dragons from LTGY? They're making an impact in OCG tournaments. Will they make an impact in the TCG?
    I believe so. Those cards are really good in quite a few decks... Maybe when JOTL hits, we get a light and dark one?

I'm more curious about the Prophecy, I want to see if almost every official tournaments in TCG will be "Prophecy VS Prophecy" or not after Judgment is released in TCG

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I'm more curious about the Prophecy, I want to see if almost every official tournaments in TCG will be "Prophecy VS Prophecy" or not after Judgment is released in TCG
    Wouldn't surprise me...

On another note, when Hidden Arsenal 7 comes out, do you think constellars and evilswarms will be any good? I tried constellars on DN, and they played fairly well, but i just wanted to know what you guys think.

EDIT: DN Name = Phoenix84

Evilswarm is the best anti meta deck there is right now. No prophecy, no incarnates(Broooken), not level 7 mermails, no fire fist synchros, no grapha...the list goes on and on.

Check out this card:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Creator_of_Hope

The card effect is very interesting. If this card were to be translated into English, they would change the catchphrase to "Feelin' the Flow" to match the English anime.

Check out this card:

The card effect is very interesting. If this card were to be translated into English, they would change the catchphrase to "Feelin' the Flow" to match the English anime.

yep, but where would it be if it ever gets released for the TCG? Astral Pack? another Zexal Tin?

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Another update on Judgment of the Light.

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/233325607/#comments

There's Archfiend support in there. Pretty good.

Now to wait and see what Tewart and the rest of TCG department will do with Summoned Skull, Axe of Despair, Beast of Talwar, and a bunch of other "Archfiend" cards without "Archfiend" in their name

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Check out this card:

OMG
    So this is essentially "Shining Draw" in card form.
    Too bad it can't be used in official duels though, it would be fun but I can see why.

i just read that card and really "im feeling the flow!" that is too funny...that a good one though smart D...that made me smile...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

I, the3rdH0kage, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

I made a new deck to get back into the game. Karakuris and I'm thinking a Blackwing deck (for casual games).
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    I, the3rdH0kage, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

I made a new deck to get back into the game. Karakuris and I'm thinking a Blackwing deck (for casual games).
    i thought you already joined 3rd XD i saw you before posting...either yes or no welcome ^_^ and blackwings decks...brings me back horrible ds memories >.>

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

I did used to post then I kinda quit and my name wasn't on the OP but whatever :P . I'll be posting my Karakuri build in Alt Cards later.

Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    I did used to post then I kinda quit and my name wasn't on the OP but whatever :P . I'll be posting my Karakuri build in Alt Cards later.
    lol i thought i added you though yeah its my blame im so busy on this god forsaken site XD but anyway its fine and alright cool love to see your karakuri deck build...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Today I watched Yuma and Kite's first duel and the duel between Yuma and Kaze on Hulu. I'm catching up on episodes I missed; there are three other episodes I haven't watched yet, but I'm going to watch them later.

Today I watched Yuma and Kite's first duel and the duel between Yuma and Kaze on Hulu. I'm catching up on episodes I missed; there are three other episodes I haven't watched yet, but I'm going to watch them later.
    i never get to watch any episodes anymore im just so busy or im sleeping around the time when the episodes come on...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

I, mjunior3, understand every rule that is in this club, and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.
    hey. saw this place yesterday and thought i should join. i have played yugioh for 11 years now, and currently trying to move on to tourny play. tell me where to post it, and I'll show you my power xyz deck. thanks!
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Post any and all decks for Yugioh in the Alt Cards section of the site. and anyway I played against a friend who runs Vylons and I almost got beat both games ( I topdecked Ninishi both games).

Well, i guess its time to go back to Yugioh after a year of not playing.

I Cyrius, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Well now, a guy like me can't go around and say he's not part of the Yugioh Club here now can I? After all the time, money and experience I've poured into this game anyways hah.

I Kunaiman9u9, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

welcome the club all three of you guys...ill add you all to the list also ill take a look 3rd for your karkuri deck...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Thank You! So the last Deck i ever made before i quit playing was an Xyz-Saber Deck. yup thats right. Xyz + X Sabers. its a pretty damn good combo, :P

Could someone tell me about what is Maldolche's strategy, and what are some ways to counter them besides Macro Cosmos, and Skill Drain?
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Page 99 of 172 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149 ... LastLast