Page 101 of 172 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 4298

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by John Wallrein View Post
    I also went to gamestop a while ago and found Worldwide Edition: Stairway to the Destined Duel. It at least follows the actual rules, and is pretty fun, however it pisses me off because I can't advancce in the storyline. I've completed shittons of duels and still cannot find all the Ghouls. I keep facing Odin and Lumis+Umbra. I cannot seem to run into any others...
    I have the Japanese equivalent of that game (I bought it because it came with the God Cards lol). I really enjoyed it, mostly because my copy of The Eternal Duelist Soul glitched up and Worldwide Edition had pretty much all the same duelists and music as the former, which I loved. I've competed in all the tournaments and stuff, so the game isn't exactly fun for me anymore, but I still have fond memories from playing it. I'm just waiting for Konami to release a new Yu-Gi-Oh! video game so that I can get back into the franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    The next set:

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/326529751/#comments

It will have the Chaos Number form of Number 96: Dark Mist. Interesting.
    I haven't actually played Yu-gi-oh in 5 years, I'm so behind the times XD

I watch Zexal every week, so I'm still up to speed with everything, but I haven't bought a pack in over 5 years.

I would like to see some spirit support too, some new psychic cards would be awesome, would love some revised versions of some original Monsters. They tried to bring back the Dark Magicians with GaGaGa Magician and Girl, and Blue Eyes with Galaxy Eyes.

Boy, I wish I could find my Silent Magician deck, it was amazing.

Been forever since I posted been busy with everyday life stuff. lol

I've been wanting to make a Dragon Deck recently. (Promised a friend to try/make one.) So yesterday I went to Target and found the last Dragons Collide SD in those special packages that come with 3packs & 6 cards. I've never made/used a dragon deck before so I don't know what is currently considered a good deck for them, i did find a few cards lying around that I thought might be useful no idea though I have always used a warrior deck. lol

Monsters:
    Armed Dragon Lv3 (Lv5 I have somewhere, other I can find online if needed.)
    Lord of D.
    Masked Dragon
    Golem Dragon
    Lancer Lindwurm
    Chthonian Emperor Dragon
    Light End Dragon
    Light and Darkness Dragon

Spells:
    Monster Reincarnation
    Nobleman of Crossout
    Ring of Defense
    Stamping Destruction

Traps:
    Bottomless Trap Hole
    Damage Condenser
    Dragon's Rage
    Malevolent Catastrophe
    Sakuretsu Armor
    ""Life sometimes deals you a bad hand and you make a lot of mistakes along the way but as long as you believe in your self and walk along your chosen path with a smile everything will be alright."
    ."

Any dragon deck ever requires one red eyes darkness metal dragon. Which should be in the dragons collide deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam2010 View Post
    Been forever since I posted been busy with everyday life stuff. lol

I've been wanting to make a Dragon Deck recently. (Promised a friend to try/make one.) So yesterday I went to Target and found the last Dragons Collide SD in those special packages that come with 3packs & 6 cards. I've never made/used a dragon deck before so I don't know what is currently considered a good deck for them, i did find a few cards lying around that I thought might be useful no idea though I have always used a warrior deck. lol
    I hate to be that guy to suggest using a meta deck, but the two most consistent dragon decks right now, would be Chaos Dragons, and Heretic Dragons. There's also the new Incarnate dragon series that is being released as well, however my prediction on that is that those dragons will become very hard to find and very expensive very fast.

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

I'm still workin on mah Karakuris.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

An update on the Blue-Eyes Structure Deck:
    http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/285824778/#comments

The main card will be a Synchro Monster. Interesting.

Wow.....well this is going to spur dragon decks again with the limitation of REDMD.....I'm honestly intrigued, I may actually find a place for this in a Gemini Spark deck, or a Gigavice deck honestly.

I'm glad that the Blue-Eyes series of cards is getting some love, but this seems a little late in my opinion. I would have loved to get cool Blue-Eyes cards back in the day when the card was considered "special." Now it just feels sort of hollow, but kudos to them for using nostalgia to get people interested in the new deck haha. I love Synchro monsters so I may pick up this deck when it's released in the US. It'll be the first deck I've purchased in years, but it'll be worth it simply because it focuses on Dragon Monsters, which is my favorite type.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I'm glad that the Blue-Eyes series of cards is getting some love, but this seems a little late in my opinion. I would have loved to get cool Blue-Eyes cards back in the day when the card was considered "special." Now it just feels sort of hollow, but kudos to them for using nostalgia to get people interested in the new deck haha. I love Synchro monsters so I may pick up this deck when it's released in the US. It'll be the first deck I've purchased in years, but it'll be worth it simply because it focuses on Dragon Monsters, which is my favorite type.
    Late or not, this is the companies attempt at striking at their old roots and spur back in old players to think about the newer monster types, like synchros and xyz.I think this is actually a smart way of making old school players interesting in synchros.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    You didn't like dragons collide and chaos drags?

What's so sad is that I had a Blue Eyes theme built around the Heretic Dragon deck and it was awesome, but I lost it I've been looking for it for over 5 years, I think someone stole it and I believe I know who it was.

I can't wait for the new dragon deck, I might actually buy this one.

Full Spoiler for Judgment of the Light:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Judgment_of_the_Light

The card Black and White Wave is pretty interesting.

of all the cards, the one you mentioned is that? People seems to be more interested in World of Prophecy and the Trap Hole loli archetype XD

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    of all the cards, the one you mentioned is that? People seems to be more interested in World of Prophecy and the Trap Hole loli archetype XD
    Or Soaring G. One of the best ways to screw over Dino rabbit and e dragons.

You see the easiest way to screw over Dino Rabbits has been around for a while now. The card is a beautiful queen of much fiery passion. After they get out that big walking solemn...its nice to tribute it to summon her to their side without them being able to stop the tribute lol. I mean of course of the amazing Volcanic Queen haha

i cant stand facing volcanic queen. that card is almost as bad as lava golem. BTW, who wants to check MY deck? you can find the thread in my recent posted threads.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    i cant stand facing volcanic queen. that card is almost as bad as lava golem. BTW, who wants to check MY deck? you can find the thread in my recent posted threads.
    You kidding me? Volcanic queen is amazing, and she deserves a lot more credit than people give her, spend all that time getting out a good mosnter only for me to tribute it....lol problems?? *Insert troll face here*

I took a look at your deck and it seems.....scattered and illegal

i would USE volcanic queen. i dont like FACING it.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

i would USE volcanic queen. i dont like FACING it.
    Well volcanic queen is a good card, and I can respect it's abilities whether it's being used for or against me.

i think volcanic queen is used a little to much in the WC games

i think volcanic queen is used a little to much in the WC games
    She needs to see more play in Tournament competition, everyone is excited over Lava Golem but no one thinks of the Queen

i think in the marik structure deck, lava golem should have been replaced with a playable ra.

i think in the marik structure deck, lava golem should have been replaced with a playable ra.
    With Ra's reprint in the Order of Chaos Special Edition wouldn't make sense for that. Lava Golem was Marik's other key card to use that wasn't the Winged Dragon of Ra.

what about a card version of the chain creature he used against mai during the bc finals

Page 101 of 172 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast