Page 103 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 4391

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    Its YGO Pro, and you just gotta replace the images in the folders. its pretty easy
    Just for future reference with me, YGOpro = Devpro lol dunno why

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    I username, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Note: i am quite horrible at yugioh but I like it anyway xD i have like one deck irl and im okay and dueling network... user on there: saph~~

oh hey saph i missed your post and cuaz someone posted over it lol wlecome to the club and don't be shy its fine we all are horrible at first we just need to get in tune with our yugioh side XD you had to see my original deck when yugioh came out >.> what was i thinking lol i was 12 when i made it i think...

edit: also i noticed your forgot to put your username in the Username part XD just fix it and it shall be fine

Don't get me wrong I love to duel, but I hardly ever win. My problem is I just use the cards that I love the most, I do my best to devise a strategy it's not like it's just a jumble of random cards, there is some thought behind my madness.

I am really falling in love with the Heraldic Beasts, they are so cool and beautiful to me, plus I love the idea behind them. My favorites are always the archetypes based on natural and supernatural animals/creatures.
    Last edited by Dreamy; 16th April 2013 at 8:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post
    Don't get me wrong I love to duel, but I hardly ever win. My problem is I just use the cards that I love the most, I do my best to devise a strategy it's not like it's just a jumble of random cards, there is some thought behind my madness.

I am really falling in love with the Heraldic Beasts, they are so cool and beautiful to me, plus I love the idea behind them.
    yep that is true i don't through my cards together either i think very carefully what i put in...its always a method to its madness...gunna fix my plant deck up again...

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    yep that is true i don't through my cards together either i think very carefully what i put in...its always a method to its madness...gunna fix my plant deck up again...
    Your plant deck, have you been running the Gigavise side to it? With the new Blue eyes synchro it might make the deck even better honestly since Gemini's count as normal monsters while in the graveyard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kunaiman9u9 View Post
    Your plant deck, have you been running the Gigavise side to it? With the new Blue eyes synchro it might make the deck even better honestly since Gemini's count as normal monsters while in the graveyard.

oh yeah defiently, my plant deck did run well before banned list hit my lonfires -_- i down to one now...i working it out again cauz of the banned list that killed more then half of my wonderful deck -_-

edit: also if you want to be more specific i do run gigaplants and supervises...

oh yeah defiently, my plant deck did run well before banned list hit my lonfires -_- i down to one now...i working it out again cauz of the banned list that killed more then half of my wonderful deck -_-

edit: also if you want to be more specific i do run gigaplants and supervises...
    Well sorry if I ever sound....technical i guess you'd call it, the combination of abusing Gigaplant and Supervise, is called Gigavise hah. I'm glad they at least gave plants spore back -_-' . Otherwise I've always loved plants and was thinking about rebuilding a Gigavise build when I read about the new Blue eyes Synchro.

Well sorry if I ever sound....technical i guess you'd call it, the combination of abusing Gigaplant and Supervise, is called Gigavise hah. I'm glad they at least gave plants spore back -_-' . Otherwise I've always loved plants and was thinking about rebuilding a Gigavise build when I read about the new Blue eyes Synchro.
    nah its fine and yeah i know new exactly what you meant lol i call my deck a gigavise deck XD i just wanted to let you know what you mean...also yeah spore is back but i found i liked glow up bulb better >.> and yeah i still love my plant deck tryng to get it to run better since the horrible ban hit on my deck from people abusing lonefire in other decks...

nah its fine and yeah i know new exactly what you meant lol i call my deck a gigavise deck XD i just wanted to let you know what you mean...also yeah spore is back but i found i liked glow up bulb better >.> and yeah i still love my plant deck tryng to get it to run better since the horrible ban hit on my deck from people abusing lonefire in other decks...
    Have you tried using Solar Plant Nutrient? It's a pretty good tech card for plants that allows for quicker access to Lonefire, which in term means quicker access to anything in your deck lol

That's how I usually duel. I mostly just use cards that I like and simple strategies to go with them. I used to build character decks and I used to duel with those, but I almost always lost because of how situational some of the main characters' cards are. I have a lot of good cards that I could put together to form a solid deck, but I'd much rather experiment with different deck types than settle for a generic competitive deck if that makes sense.

Anyway, I plan on ordering some single cards from Troll & Toad and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them and if their cards come in mint condition.

Another update on the Blue-Eyes structure:

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/285824778/#comments

There are pretty good cards in this deck. Also, there will be an Blue-Eyes White Dragon promo with new artwork.

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/342798784/#comments

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    That's how I usually duel. I mostly just use cards that I like and simple strategies to go with them. I used to build character decks and I used to duel with those, but I almost always lost because of how situational some of the main characters' cards are. I have a lot of good cards that I could put together to form a solid deck, but I'd much rather experiment with different deck types than settle for a generic competitive deck if that makes sense.

Anyway, I plan on ordering some single cards from Troll & Toad and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them and if their cards come in mint condition.
    Yeah I know what you mean, I get bored with decks that are designed to compete, they have no soul if you know what I mean. I much rather prefer to duel with cards that I love.

Full Spoiler for Astral Pack 2.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Astral_Pack_Two

Looks pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Full Spoiler for Astral Pack 2.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Astral_Pack_Two

Looks pretty good.

lol Barox

1380/1530 in today's era, with the Evilswarm monsters having stats that ends with 50.......a Duel involving Barox user VS Evilswarm user with no calculator will be a MATH DUEL lol

anyway

http://the808blog.com/2013/04/17/num...eases-july-12/

finally they are releasing the other CXes. I always find it odd that RUM-BF can summon a CX monster yet the only CX monster we have is Kotori's CX.....

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    http://the808blog.com/2013/04/17/num...eases-july-12/

finally they are releasing the other CXes. I always find it odd that RUM-BF can summon a CX monster yet the only CX monster we have is Kotori's CX.....
    Saw the news on Shriek, it looks neat. I'm guessing the CXyz cards will be released in a Promo Pack in Japan first. As for the new Heroic Challenger cards, Nistro will be in a future episode, so we'll probably see the cards he'll use by then.

I have been ordering from TrollandToad for years now, They always have good condition cards, and if they say the cards are near mint, you can pretty much rely on the fact that it'll come to you in that condition. They are good at what they do lol. By far one of the best sites to use when it comes to buying YGO

Yeah I know what you mean, I get bored with decks that are designed to compete, they have no soul if you know what I mean. I much rather prefer to duel with cards that I love.
    Yeah I understand. I just wish I had more people to duel with where I live; it's only me and my sister so I always test my decks against her, but sometimes she gets bored and lets me win on purpose lol.

I have been ordering from TrollandToad for years now, They always have good condition cards, and if they say the cards are near mint, you can pretty much rely on the fact that it'll come to you in that condition. They are good at what they do lol. By far one of the best sites to use when it comes to buying YGO
    That's good to hear. I went ahead and ordered a couple of cards from them for a Six Samurai deck that I'm planning to make. I don't have much experience with that archetype, so I thought I'd try playing with that theme a bit just to see what it's like. I probably could have bought the Samurai Warlords structure deck instead, but I thought I'd build the deck myself and give it some personality rather than buy the pre-constructed version.

That's good to hear. I went ahead and ordered a couple of cards from them for a Six Samurai deck that I'm planning to make. I don't have much experience with that archetype, so I thought I'd try playing with that theme a bit just to see what it's like. I probably could have bought the Samurai Warlords structure deck instead, but I thought I'd build the deck myself and give it some personality rather than buy the pre-constructed version.
    I can help you with that, I have a lot of experience playing Six Sam decks (I ran one competitively for a format when Shi-En was still at three). If you want/need any help with it I'm your guy lol. That goes for everyone else too I've spent a lot of time studying strategies and decks, archtypes and metas/anti metas. I've put years into my research so I know a thing or two about most decks. Ask away, I am a Yugioh Historian.

Hiya
    Imma gonna join since I play meta :P
    I'm slowing down/only going to nationals for fun since the format post ltgy is going to be crap.
    Currently playing Herald since it was my favorite deck back when Kristya was at 3 and I kinda enjoy it with ARA at 2, despite the fact it lacks in consistency.
    I also run Spellbooks but they are boring and have only got them for nationals & waiting for Judgment Day.
    [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG] wow fantastic baby [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by happinas View Post
    Hiya
    I'm slowing down/only going to nationals for fun since the format post ltgy is going to be crap.
    Currently playing Herald since it was my favorite deck back when Kristya was at 3 and I kinda enjoy it with ARA at 2, despite the fact it lacks in consistency.
    I also run Spellbooks but they are boring and have only got them for nationals & waiting for Judgment Day.
    hello thats awesome you want to join but please read my front more carefully there is a form you to applying in the club thanks...also hearld deck i don't run a hearld deck but i do own my main deck is a fairy deck...its my deck thrown together all holo and on top of it my best deck win ratio...

Sold everything I own for the most part except my Gladiator Beast stuff. Even if they can't ever regain their former glory, I think I am sticking with them for the rest of my time now :P

Quote Originally Posted by happinas View Post
    Hiya
    LOL I can't wait til that comes out and I can start Trolling Spellbooks hardcore with basically one monster xD

Hmm im actually looking forward to the North American Hidden Arsenal Release (I believe number 7) because then I will be able to use Constellars which although I know aren't tier 1, are certainly not that bad. I already pre-ordered my stuff for tommorow and am excited to test them out. Evilswarms will be released as well meaning we will have ophion to better counter the meta.
    3DS FC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
    Y Version: Sciz
    AS Version: Scizor64

yea the "Lswarm" thing is going to be a problem..It should add a nice additional bit of diversity to the meta, which is always appriciated....there's nothing like seeing the top 32 of a YSC and seeing over half of it is one deck....

Quote Originally Posted by scizor64 View Post
    Hmm im actually looking forward to the North American Hidden Arsenal Release (I believe number 7) because then I will be able to use Constellars which although I know aren't tier 1, are certainly not that bad. I already pre-ordered my stuff for tommorow and am excited to test them out. Evilswarms will be released as well meaning we will have ophion to better counter the meta.
    oh new hidden arsenal i see i know for sure they have a new astral pack out too...i saw harpie hunting ground is now super rare >.>

Page 103 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast