Page 108 of 174 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 4341

Thread: Yugioh Club

I ThunDuel, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.
    YUGIOH RULEZ!!! i got into it at age 6 and now have over 2000 cards. my best pack pull ever, was a Ghost Rare Number C39 Utopia Ray. Also, my user on duelingnetwork is Jamie@consultyo.com
    :Prepare for trouble!
    :And make it Double!
    :To protect the World from Devastation!
    :To unite all Peoples within our Nation!
    :To denounce the Evils of Truth and Love!
    :To extend our Reach to the Stars Above!
    :Jessie!
    :James!
    :Team Rocket blasts off at the Speed of Light!
    :Surrender Now or Prepare to Fight!
    :Meowth, Dats Right!
    :Waaaaaabafettt!

Down with the Twoips! Bring Pikachu to the Boss! Team Rocket Rules!
    Yes, I think I am obsessed with Team Rocket!

So a friend of mine that plays Yugimonz bought a Wind-ups deck online. When it comes in he said he might give/trade me for his current deck. Inventors hehehe.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/375130357/#comments

Super Rare versions of BLS-EotB and Catastor sound nice.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/375130357/#comments

Super Rare versions of BLS-EotB and Catastor sound nice.
    ANOTHER BLS reprint? sheesh why not just throw it as a common in the next structure deck. And Catastor was one of the few syncs that still held a decent price.....aaaand its gone

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

So happy they aren't reprinting Chaos Emporer Dragon-Envoy.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I thought Jadan vs. Yugi was cool. Granted, it didn't have a proper ending but seeing two protagonists from different series duel against each other was awesome. I kind of wish that Yusei had dueled Jaden at the end of 5D's to continue the pattern, but I don't think he was mentioned nor even referenced to outside of the Bonds Beyond Time movie, which I thought was pretty mediocre for all the hype it received.

I think Phantom Darkness along with Invasion of Chaos are overrated. That's not to say that I don't use some of the cards from those sets (I love my Dark Armed Dragon and BLS), but the sets as a whole didn't spark creativity and only stagnated the game imo, so I generally consider them to be just average. I think my favorite sets are Strike of Neos because it gave Ritual monsters and Normal monsters some much-needed support, and Crossroads of Chaos because it gave us Plant support and one of my favorite Synchro monsters ever: Black Rose Dragon. I pretty much like every set to a certain extent though. I'm even a little fond of Cyberdark Impact despite its reputation as the worst Yu-Gi-Oh set ever (I'm personally fond of Snipe Hunter and Chain Strike).
    Nobody I know even knows that Jaden and Yugi dueled but I bet they would have been disappointing anyways cause of the outcome I mean I didn't like it that much and I was a big fan of Yugi's duels. I think the writers shoulda given that duel three episodes instead of just two so that both duelists could use more cards and strategies. Seeing Neos attack Slifer at the end was cool tho. Do you watch Zexal too btw??

I've been thinking for the first time ever of switching decks temporarily to combat the new meta. Not sure yet, but the meta is annoying that's for sure. If I do switch, it would be to Gravekeepers with 3 Mind Crush mained!

so I have finished watching gx and watched the first ep of 5d and the question is would it be worth the time to watch the whole series. I just feel i would never get into it though I could be wrong. I might just skip it to zexal anyone here watch it and is it any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Black View Post
    Nobody I know even knows that Jaden and Yugi dueled but I bet they would have been disappointing anyways cause of the outcome I mean I didn't like it that much and I was a big fan of Yugi's duels. I think the writers shoulda given that duel three episodes instead of just two so that both duelists could use more cards and strategies. Seeing Neos attack Slifer at the end was cool tho. Do you watch Zexal too btw??
    I don't watch Zexal anymore. I watched the first ten episodes and a few random ones after that, but I couldn't get into it. It's not that the series itself looked bad or anything; I just missed a lot of episodes and the thought of returning to the series after such a long hiatus is daunting imo. Plus if I'm being honest I don't like the protagonist. He just seems immature and too childish for my tastes, although that's probably because Yusei's seriousness is still fresh in my mind haha. I stan for Yusei.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmareisalive View Post
    so I have finished watching gx and watched the first ep of 5d and the question is would it be worth the time to watch the whole series. I just feel i would never get into it though I could be wrong.
    Well I don't think it's fair to judge a series just by one episode. You should probably watch a few more episodes of 5D's and then decide whether you like it or not; personally I felt that the series didn't pick up steam until the Fortune Cup tournament, which starts at episode 15 if I remember correctly.

So just went to my new walmart supercenter....and thanks to my new gram scale, ended up pulling myself a Big Eye and a Harpie Channler haha

Lol Big Eye for trade? I need one of those :P

I need to give that a try then. I also wanted to see if calipers worked but as of yet they seem as if they do not.

I was also able to move like 4 Channelers this saturday. It was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Kunaiman9u9 View Post
    So just went to my new walmart supercenter....and thanks to my new gram scale, ended up pulling myself a Big Eye and a Harpie Channler haha
    ah really come on -_- i really want both of those actually i can use both...oh well my luck on that pack set is crappy...i normally pull good things but it depends on the pack...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    ah really come on -_- i really want both of those actually i can use both...oh well my luck on that pack set is crappy...i normally pull good things but it depends on the pack...
    I Charizard_Rulez84, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

lucky you ^_^ i never pull anything, i stopped buying along time ago, i stick to trading or buying what i need
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

so I have finished watching gx and watched the first ep of 5d and the question is would it be worth the time to watch the whole series. I just feel i would never get into it though I could be wrong. I might just skip it to zexal anyone here watch it and is it any good?
    You should give it a shot, I really liked 5D's personally, but it just depends on your taste. I have watched every episode of Zexal so far, it's a little slow to get going and whatever you do don't skip any episodes, but it gets much better as it goes along.

Are the E dragons confirmed short prints?

http://www.orendsrange.com/2013/05/y...orth.html#more

There's gonna be a Yu-Gi-Oh! season 1 box set coming out in September.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    Well here's my secret, I scale packs...it's actually really easy, if you can get yourself a small gram scale that can like fit in your pocket, then you can go to a place that just lets you grab packs on your own, ie. Walmart, Target. Super/Ultra/Ultimate/Secret rares weigh on average .1-.2 grams more than an average common or normal rare, which the scales pick up. So by scaling out packs, you can figure out the average weight of a pack, then you can see the packs that weigh more, and your odds of pulling higher rarities goes up.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    http://www.orendsrange.com/2013/05/y...orth.html#more

There's gonna be a Yu-Gi-Oh! season 1 box set coming out in September.
    Oh, it's probably going to be the dubbed version. If it had been the original Japanese version I would have saved my pennies for it, but I loathe the dub. Still, I guess it's bound to sell well simply because of the nostalgia factor. Speaking of which, you'd think they'd animate Yu-Gi-Oh! R for the same reason, but they haven't. It's annoying since I liked that manga and I really wanted to see more of the original Yu-Gi-Oh! cast. *Goes and starts a petition to have Yu-Gi-Oh! R made into an anime*

Scaling has to be done really carefully, some places actually put up security cameras near the pack of cards to prevent scaling.

In my place the packs are actually placed under/behind the counter, with the person in charge of the counter picking the pack, so you really can't choose which pack to keep, unless you buy the whole box.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Scaling has to be done really carefully, some places actually put up security cameras near the pack of cards to prevent scaling.

In my place the packs are actually placed under/behind the counter, with the person in charge of the counter picking the pack, so you really can't choose which pack to keep, unless you buy the whole box.
    True that's why Walmarts and Targets are nice, they really don't care, I've scaled right in front of staff there before, they really don't know, and don't care. It's not like it's illegal to do anyways lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kunaiman9u9 View Post
    Haha! you did that too? I did that so i could get two emergency teleports and a Ultimate rare hyper psychic Blaster XD
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

So I have a question. How are you supposed to use ghost ricks?

http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/410258745/#comments

It looks appealing, but the price...not so much.

So a question to all that use ygopro. Have any of you had problems with the timer? Lately My timer has been running out in about 30 seconds and to anyone who has used pro would no that isn't enough time to get any combo's going. Also in my last duel the guy I was against used a deck which basically stalled for time.He went first and it was still his first turn it looked like he was about to deck out before I had my turn and I lost because I timed out even though I didn't have a go and it was his turn. The only thing I did was decide the level of the monster for the card reasoning which they used. Anyone else having these problems?

So a question to all that use ygopro. Have any of you had problems with the timer? Lately My timer has been running out in about 30 seconds and to anyone who has used pro would no that isn't enough time to get any combo's going. Also in my last duel the guy I was against used a deck which basically stalled for time.He went first and it was still his first turn it looked like he was about to deck out before I had my turn and I lost because I timed out even though I didn't have a go and it was his turn. The only thing I did was decide the level of the monster for the card reasoning which they used. Anyone else having these problems?
    YGOpro tends to be kinda glitchy at times i'll admit, that's why there are so many constant updates. They are trying to work out all the bugs in their systems but there's a lot to do so obviously takes a long time to do. I would say if your having problems with it, increase the time limit to 5 minutes instead of 3, maybe that will give you a little longer to work with

Page 108 of 174 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast