Page 149 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 4343

Thread: Yugioh Club

I find it interesting that so far we don't have any female Sylvan/Shinra monster. The archetype looks like the kind that will feature more than one female monster......

Also, only two days left until the new F&L list is revealed.....assuming there's no change. I wonder what will be on the new list

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

New Yu-Gi-Oh! anime announced:

http://ygorganization.com/the-next-y...ime-series-is/

It will be called Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V and the protagonist is named Yuya Sakaki.

So it means Zexal will be ending soon; it has been fun.

Wonder what new type of monsters are gonna be released.
    If the new monster type is for the Extra Deck like Fusion, Synchro and XYZ then they seriously need to increase the Extra Deck Limit.
    Mii: Kaiyo [Friend Code is 1993-7286-9750. Friend Safari is Normal with ] PSN/Xbox Live/Steam/Twitter/ Youtube/Raptr/Twitch

Zexal is finally ending? Thank God. I've been following it for months but it's been such a tedious series; definitely my least favorite of the four main Yu-Gi-Oh! anime. The new protagonist looks interesting, better than Yuma anyway. I'm not that excited for the new series since I've been letdown so often before, but I'll keep an eye on it regardless.

Why does it seem like every single protagonist has to top the last with their ridiculous hairstyles?

Because a new Yu-Gi-Oh! anime is coming, I've been thinking about what will happen to the Zexal dub. Since the dub is under new management, maybe they'll dub Arc-V while still dubbing the rest of Zexal. It's still too early to know what's gonna happen though.

Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Why does it seem like every single protagonist has to top the last with their ridiculous hairstyles?
    Yusei's, Yuma's, and Yuya's all look the same to me besides the colors. But then again I stopped watching the anime during GX and quit caring about the future installments.

Why do so many of the main male protangonists names start with Y anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Shadow View Post
    Yusei's, Yuma's, and Yuya's all look the same to me besides the colors. But then again I stopped watching the anime during GX and quit caring about the future installments.

Why do so many of the main male protangonists names start with Y anyway?
    It's a pun so when they interduce the character who's name starters with a J they can make the pun Yo-Jo which is friendship in Japanese if I remember right.
    Also I wonder what the new Extra Deck monsters will be?
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

Games I have: White,Platinum,Emerald,Firered

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.
    Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Sprinkles on a non-chocolate donut. You may be a communist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh, it's all about the heart of the hair gel.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon trainer Black View Post
    It's a pun so when they interduce the character who's name starters with a J they can make the pun Yo-Jo which is friendship in Japanese if I remember right.
    Also I wonder what the new Extra Deck monsters will be?
    I don't know if there are any colors left to use for a new card type. Maybe they'll just mix up some card types from older shows.

Noticed Japan got the Cyber Dragon Structure Deck while we got the Yugi Reloaded and Kaiba Reloaded Starter Decks.
    Mii: Kaiyo [Friend Code is 1993-7286-9750. Friend Safari is Normal with ] PSN/Xbox Live/Steam/Twitter/ Youtube/Raptr/Twitch

Forbidden/Limited list:

http://ygorganization.com/jan-mar-2014-fl-list/

Dragon Ruler has been hit and Dragon Ravine is on the Forbbiden list.

Also, I watched the 3 part duel between Yuma, Shark, and Kite vs. Dr. Faker today.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Forbidden/Limited list:

Also, I watched the 3 part duel between Yuma, Shark, and Kite vs. Dr. Faker today.
    Looks like Dragunitys will be pretty limited now.
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.

Geargia, bujin, fire fists go.

It's gonna be a set 4 and end format. Not even exciton knight will help since those set 4 cards will ensure you never manage to summon it, let alone use it's effect. And by the time you do they'll have built up so much advantage they'll just repeat this next turn.

Geargia, bujin, fire fists go.

It's gonna be a set 4 and end format.
    Mmm my favorite kind of format

Well at least Dragon Ruler is now more than just dead.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Forbidden/Limited list:

Anything that makes Dragon Rulers less prevalent in the game is a good thing imo. *Has a vendetta against the archetype* Anyway, I bought some Madolche cards recently; I wanna build a Madolche deck for fun. I also purchased the Collector Tin version of Number 40: Gimmick Puppet of Strings. My Number collection is growing steadily.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Anything that makes Dragon Rulers less prevalent in the game is a good thing imo. *Has a vendetta against the archetype* Anyway, I bought some Madolche cards recently; I wanna build a Madolche deck for fun. I also purchased the Collector Tin version of Number 40: Gimmick Puppet of Strings. My Number collection is growing steadily.
    I wish I had a bigger number collection so far I have number 17 and 3 forms of Utopia.

I think I have about 30ish Numbers in my Numbers Collection.
    Thankfully the D.Rulers themselves have been hit though at the cost of the Dragunitys though it was a must. Surprised that Dark Hole wasn't banned or Heavy Storm brought back to Limited. They should either have them both banned or limited. Surprised that Magician of Faith is Limited though.

Check it out, a totally new Yu-Gi-Oh! website:

http://prod.yugioh.com/

You can watch the anime and there's a section where it's got artwork of cards in real-life and in the anime. That's pretty cool.

You can watch the anime and there's a section where it's got artwork of cards in real-life and in the anime. That's pretty cool.
    lol, the artwork for Grand Dragon Leviathan is the same as Cave Dragon......

And I like how they also include the Japanese name.

Also, anime artwork yay. Love how some monsters have their Japanese name for their image's name. It also gives us confirmation on what "Tengaisei" is supposed to be, image name for Dyson Sphere's image says "Canopy Star". Which is weird when you remember it's a machine that takes energy from star, so it's actually not a star, which the name "Canopy Star" implies it to be.........

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

That's the best Yu-Gi-Oh! site I've seen in a long time; I especially loved the anime card artwork. There were so many cards that I wished were printed from the various anime series, and it's great to have their artwork available. I especially loved Cyber Tutu and Cyber Prima's anime artwork and Cathy's cat card artworks. And eek @ some of the Elemental Heroes.

Primal Origin info:

http://ygorganization.com/vj-dec-21-2013/

Looks good so far.

Madolches for tier one anybody?

Tachyon is cool.

Galaxy prime is just wow..so OP. We can really see the power creep catching up now that zexal is ending.

Madolches for tier one anybody?
    maybe tier one. certainly scary.

gustos also became decent. that's an one card sphreez right there. (it's an e tele target btw. :])

koa'ki meiru have some potential as well. maximus, urnight and bergzak is 9000 damage on board. being more consistent and having an extra turn to live is quite nice.

definitely a lot of fun additions.

Galaxy prime is just wow..so OP. We can really see the power creep catching up now that zexal is ending.
    i want my damn compulsory evacuation device back.

Page 149 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159 ... LastLast