Page 100 of 176 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 4392

Thread: Yugioh Club

THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    Thank You! So the last Deck i ever made before i quit playing was an Xyz-Saber Deck. yup thats right. Xyz + X Sabers. its a pretty damn good combo, :P

Could someone tell me about what is Maldolche's strategy, and what are some ways to counter them besides Macro Cosmos, and Skill Drain?
    The deck revolves around swarming, using Mewfiewle, Ultimate Offering, and Madolchepalooza to deal massive amounts of damage in each turn, while recyling every card that they have...I'd honestly say that it's a horrible Idea to use Skill Drain against them, their recycling effects happen in grave which is out of Skill Drain's touch, you'd be thinking more along the lines of Soul Drain. However, if your looking for Side deck cards to counter this deck, then go with transmigrational Break. This card originally meant to stop GB's is a death sentence to Madolches as everytime one would be sent back to deck, it gets banished instead, rendering the deck quickly reaching for ways to maintain field presense.

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Kunaiman9u9 View Post
    The deck revolves around swarming, using Mewfiewle, Ultimate Offering, and Madolchepalooza to deal massive amounts of damage in each turn, while recyling every card that they have...I'd honestly say that it's a horrible Idea to use Skill Drain against them, their recycling effects happen in grave which is out of Skill Drain's touch, you'd be thinking more along the lines of Soul Drain. However, if your looking for Side deck cards to counter this deck, then go with transmigrational Break. This card originally meant to stop GB's is a death sentence to Madolches as everytime one would be sent back to deck, it gets banished instead, rendering the deck quickly reaching for ways to maintain field presense.
    Hm.. alright. what are the main moster cards that help that strategy, and is the Field spell a main card?
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Hm.. alright. what are the main moster cards that help that strategy, and is the Field spell a main card?
    Well it depends on what your looking for in terms of "Main" Messengelato is their main floater, allowing them to search for any Madolche spell/trap when special summoned, Mewfiewlle, allows when normal summoned to special summon any Madolche in hand there is also Magiline which searches for anything else they need. However, some of the biggest monsters that cause issues are Puddingcess and Tiramasu. Puddingcess, a 1000 beater who gains 700 attack if there are no monsters in the grave, combined with another 500 boost when Chateau is on the field, which normally is almost always, gives it a 2200 beater status, however it has an annoying ability. Whenever it battles (attacking or attacked) it can destroy one card on your opponents side of the field. Even worse is Tiramasu, their key XYZ mosnter, which made simply with 2 lvl 4 monsters adds onto their Recylcing capability. By using one matierial, it can return up to 2 Madolche cards in grave back to deck, in order to target up to 2 cards you control and bounce them back to deck as well.

As for Madolche Plateau, I'll put it this way, don't expect to NOT see it in a decent Madolche build.

Well it depends on what your looking for in terms of "Main" Messengelato is their main floater, allowing them to search for any Madolche spell/trap when special summoned, Mewfiewlle, allows when normal summoned to special summon any Madolche in hand there is also Magiline which searches for anything else they need. However, some of the biggest monsters that cause issues are Puddingcess and Tiramasu. Puddingcess, a 1000 beater who gains 700 attack if there are no monsters in the grave, combined with another 500 boost when Chateau is on the field, which normally is almost always, gives it a 2200 beater status, however it has an annoying ability. Whenever it battles (attacking or attacked) it can destroy one card on your opponents side of the field. Even worse is Tiramasu, their key XYZ mosnter, which made simply with 2 lvl 4 monsters adds onto their Recylcing capability. By using one matierial, it can return up to 2 Madolche cards in grave back to deck, in order to target up to 2 cards you control and bounce them back to deck as well.

As for Madolche Plateau, I'll put it this way, don't expect to NOT see it in a decent Madolche build.
    Wow, that deck sounds scary as hell... D:

One last question, Besides, Dino Rabbits, Inzectors, Wind- Ups, and Maldoches, what are the top tier decks? Cuz im planning on trying them out and buying one.

Today I watched Quattro vs Bronk and Caswell, Yuma and Kite vs Trey and Quattro part 2, and Nistro vs Sparrow on Hulu. Now I'm caught up with the Zexal anime.

However, some of the biggest monsters that cause issues are Puddingcess and Tiramasu. Puddingcess, a 1000 beater who gains 700 attack if there are no monsters in the grave, combined with another 500 boost when Chateau is on the field, which normally is almost always, gives it a 2200 beater status, however it has an annoying ability. Whenever it battles (attacking or attacked) it can destroy one card on your opponents side of the field. Even worse is Tiramasu, their key XYZ mosnter, which made simply with 2 lvl 4 monsters adds onto their Recylcing capability. By using one matierial, it can return up to 2 Madolche cards in grave back to deck, in order to target up to 2 cards you control and bounce them back to deck as well.
    You forgot to mention Puddingcess' one and only weakness : she's Level 5 with no ability to SS herself.

By the way, she gains 800 ATK, not 700. So with Chateau active on the field, she has 2300 ATK.

Also, I think Madolche Lesson deserves a mention.
    Recycle 2 "Madolche" monsters into the Deck AND gives a permanent 800 ATK boost? Awesome. Suddenly, 3100 ATK pudding

As for Tiaramisu, she returns 2 "Madolche" cards (just in case anyone didn't notice, this means "Madolche" Spells & Traps are included!) from Grave to Deck to return 2 cards your opponent controls back to Deck. You can't use her to spin your own cards

"Chateau"

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Just wondering, but do you guys only play on Dueling Network, or do you guys also play on YGO pro?

I just went against a Maldoche deck, and barely beat it with X-saber Souza. Phew!

k guys. im gonna go post my deck on the Alt cards area. give it a look!
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Wow, that deck sounds scary as hell... D:

One last question, Besides, Dino Rabbits, Inzectors, Wind- Ups, and Maldoches, what are the top tier decks? Cuz im planning on trying them out and buying one.
    Well Madolches aren't exactly top tier, but the decks you'll have to worry about are the ones from the newest sets, mainly the archtypes of Mermails/Atlaneans, Brotherhood of the Fire Fist, Fire Kings, and Spellbooks......especially Spellbooks Oh i hate that deck so much it hurts....

Well Madolches aren't exactly top tier, but the decks you'll have to worry about are the ones from the newest sets, mainly the archtypes of Mermails/Atlaneans, Brotherhood of the Fire Fist, Fire Kings, and Spellbooks......especially Spellbooks Oh i hate that deck so much it hurts....
    Fire kings are good? theres only a few, and i though they were bad! what deck can you put them in? I feel your pain with the Spellbooks D:

Fire kings are good? theres only a few, and i though they were bad! what deck can you put them in? I feel your pain with the Spellbooks D:
    Well I have seen them work well, they are in my opinion about on the same level as Madolches when played right.

I play Duelnetwork and Devpro, so I'm always up to duel anytime anywhere haha.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...st-march-17-23

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Vol. 2 ranked #1 on the best seller list for the week of March 17th. That's pretty cool; I would add that to my manga collection, but I'm running out on space on my bookshelf at the moment.

I John Wallrein, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

I just recently found my old GBA games like Yugioh the Sacred Cards and The Eternal Duelist Soul. I forgot about the awesomeness. I personally like the old, original yugioh better than the new stuff thats out but thats just me. The "power creep" just kind-of turns me off to the new stuff. I liked it back when 3000 atk monsters were just about the best there was.

GodDamnZilla

Quote Originally Posted by John Wallrein View Post
    I just recently found my old GBA games like Yugioh the Sacred Cards and The Eternal Duelist Soul. I forgot about the awesomeness. I personally like the old, original yugioh better than the new stuff thats out but thats just me. The "power creep" just kind-of turns me off to the new stuff. I liked it back when 3000 atk monsters were just about the best there was.
    I understand what your saying here, but let me try to see if I can't open you up a little bit. There's no doubt that the originals gave us some of the best cards, the best memories. I don't think anyone would ever say that the original Duel Monsters Yugioh was bad. After all it gave us some great stuff like Mirror Force, Monster Reborn and cards that have been effecting the game even now, even down to The Heart of the Cards, which even though most just call it luck, still is a big part of my game play as a competitive player.

Though, look at it this way, would you just play the original Blue and Red Pokemon versions because that was "the best"? Are all of the other pokemon from every newer version, not good pokemon because they didn't come from the best game? I for one respect and love all Pokemon, just as I respect all cards. Maybe taking some time to learn and open your mind to the souls of the cards that have come out since the days of Atem and Yugi, maybe you'll find a deeper connection to the game. It sure as heck happened for me.

Here's a topic: What's your favorite Duel Disk? My favorite Duel Disk is the Academy Duel Disk from GX because of its sleek design.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Here's a topic: What's your favorite Duel Disk? My favorite Duel Disk is the Academy Duel Disk from GX because of its sleek design.
    well this is the first topic we had in ages but thanks smart D i was thinking about to keep this club from droping need topics...good job anyway for me i like either the 5d's akiza duel disk mostly the cool purple red color XD and the orignal yugioh duel disk...im such a oldie XD

I Coyote_Dynamo, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

I agree my favorite duel disc was the Duelist Academy's style. I didn't really get the whole duel runner things, they were cool at times, but for the most part just unnecessary.

I have several decks that I like to run: Cyber Dragons, Dragon, Psychic, and Fairy. I really want to make a Fortune Lady deck, they are so awesome and beautiful.
    Last edited by Dreamy; 3rd April 2013 at 7:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post
    I Coyote_Dynamo, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.
    welcome to the club and our topic about yugioh was started a few post above with SmartD...hope you enjoy your stay with the awesome yugiohness

The Gundisks from Crashtown.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    well this is the first topic we had in ages but thanks smart D i was thinking about to keep this club from droping need topics...good job anyway for me i like either the 5d's akiza duel disk mostly the cool purple red color XD and the orignal yugioh duel disk...im such a oldie XD
    You can't beat the original, that will always be my favorite in every way possible.

Quote Originally Posted by John Wallrein View Post
    I hated that Sacred Cards game so much tbh. I bought it thinking that it was going to be like The Eternal Duelist Soul and follow the official card game rules, but it was a hot mess since it didn't. I also hated how you had to have a certain amount of points just to add certain cards to your deck and I really disliked how you could never truly complete the game since it would always reset so that you had to keep dueling Yami Marik over and over again. The story line was really boring over all imo. I still want my money back.
    Last edited by Lorde; 3rd April 2013 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I hated that Sacred Cards game so much tbh. I bought it thinking that it was going to be like The Eternal Duelist Soul and follow the official card game rules, but it was a hot mess since it didn't. I also hated how you had to have a certain amount of points just to add certain cards to your deck and I really disliked how you could never truly complete the game since it would always reset so that you had to keep dueling Yami Marik over and over again. The story line was really boring over all imo. I still want my money back.
    Agreed on all accounts... The worst part of Sacred Cards was that after like one or two duels everyone got all "Ehhhhhhh, you're too good I don't wanna play with you anymore"...It seemed like only Kaiba's computer wanted to play after a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Yup, I just finished Sacred Cards and I also agree with everything you said. It was really bad. I'd get so pissed when I had an obvious chance to win and then my monster dies to one with 300 atk because of the type matchup.

I also went to gamestop a while ago and found Worldwide Edition: Stairway to the Destined Duel. It at least follows the actual rules, and is pretty fun, however it pisses me off because I can't advancce in the storyline. I've completed shittons of duels and still cannot find all the Ghouls. I keep facing Odin and Lumis+Umbra. I cannot seem to run into any others...

GodDamnZilla

The next set:

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/326529751/#comments

It will have the Chaos Number form of Number 96: Dark Mist. Interesting.

Page 100 of 176 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast