Page 102 of 172 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 4298

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    what about a card version of the chain creature he used against mai during the bc finals
    Not flashy enough, for most structure decks, the big Ultra Rare card normally has to be or has been big, flashy, and strong. those things were interesting for sure, but I don't think flashy enough to make people want to buy the deck more.

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

u hava a point. how about a bakura deck. THAT would be cool.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Err unless you are running a Burn deck it is never advisable to give your opponent a 2500 attack monster.

that was my point. i COULD use it, but i cant because i dont have a burn deck, and unless u have Level Limit Area B or Black-winged dragon, you're screwed

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

that was my point. i COULD use it, but i cant because i dont have a burn deck, and unless u have Level Limit Area B or Black-winged dragon, you're screwed
    There are ways around both now.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Err unless you are running a Burn deck it is never advisable to give your opponent a 2500 attack monster.
    Well the idea is to give them a monster that in comparison to what they already have is less problematic, Take for example Dino Rabbits, after they get out Evolzar Laggia or Dollka, they will have set themselves up, a card like Lava Golem or more likely Volcanic queen will take away that. and since the tribute happens as a summoning condition, they cannot stop that part of the effect from going off. I don't know about you but I'd rather Dino Rabbits have a self burning beater than a walking Solemn Judgment

Quote Originally Posted by Kunaiman9u9 View Post
    Well the idea is to give them a monster that in comparison to what they already have is less problematic, Take for example Dino Rabbits, after they get out Evolzar Laggia or Dollka, they will have set themselves up, a card like Lava Golem or more likely Volcanic queen will take away that. and since the tribute happens as a summoning condition, they cannot stop that part of the effect from going off. I don't know about you but I'd rather Dino Rabbits have a self burning beater than a walking Solemn Judgment
    Personally after playing some online matches on Devpro I find that it's not so much the evolszars that are annoying its the macro cosmos that they're protecting.

i use (in the WC games) an old style deck destruction/burn deck i called Emptyness. i never even have to give volcanic queen to my foe. i used Wave Motion Cannon, Bad Reaction to Simochi, and Gift Card.

i use (in the WC games) an old style deck destruction/burn deck i called Emptyness. i never even have to give volcanic queen to my foe. i used Wave Motion Cannon, Bad Reaction to Simochi, and Gift Card.
    If you want to play yugioh online with complete up to date cards including anime cards and turbo duels I recomend googling devpro.

Personally after playing some online matches on Devpro I find that it's not so much the evolszars that are annoying its the macro cosmos that they're protecting.
    I have ran several builds, including the Macro build that has been popping up recently since several players at Regional/YCS level have been using them at. The deck does enjoy having macro present, as in this format it provides a lot of hate against a lot of decks Mermails, Fire Fist, Madolche, DW and more. But the typical Macro Dino Rabbit deck normally runs less than a 20/20 relationship of monster to s/t. Monsters become scarce to them quickly without the right kind of support.

thanks 4 the suggestion. i'll try to check it out

I have ran several builds, including the Macro build that has been popping up recently since several players at Regional/YCS level have been using them at. The deck does enjoy having macro present, as in this format it provides a lot of hate against a lot of decks Mermails, Fire Fist, Madolche, DW and more. But the typical Macro Dino Rabbit deck normally runs less than a 20/20 relationship of monster to s/t. Monsters become scarce to them quickly without the right kind of support.
    Yeah which is why they run a crapload of traps to protect their monsters. To be fair Volcanic queen is decent at getting rid of one monster but then you need follow up which might not always be there.

otherwise you gave your opp a monster to thrash you with, because volcanic queen is VERY tricky

Yeah which is why they run a crapload of traps to protect their monsters. To be fair Volcanic queen is decent at getting rid of one monster but then you need follow up which might not always be there.
    Any decent player would know not to summon Volcanic queen with no plans otherwise, the strategic advantages of Volcanic Queen are often overlooked however, most decks, even giving them that queen, won't be able to combo off as they usually would with a queen instead of what they would normally of had on the field.

Full spoiler for Judgment of the Light!

The Fascinating archetype looks ,dare I say it, fascinating and I hope it isn't a one pack archetype like the Chronomalys or the Crashbugs. JOTL seems to break the recent trend of including an "Elemental Lord" but to be honest, I think the light attribute is already well supported.
    Feed him

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by mario_fan View Post
    Full spoiler for Judgment of the Light!

The Fascinating archetype looks ,dare I say it, fascinating and I hope it isn't a one pack archetype like the Chronomalys or the Crashbugs. JOTL seems to break the recent trend of including an "Elemental Lord" but to be honest, I think the light attribute is already well supported.
    JOTL news is already posted in page 126

Even I already commented on it - and yes, I mentioned that fascinating archetype

I have a feeling JOTL isn't the real LIGHT set, and the next set (Shadow Spectre) won't be a real DARK set either.

There are still two more sets after that, the set after Shadow Spectre should be the real LIGHT set, with the LIGHT E-Lord, E-Dragon, E-Knight, and of course, FP-Lyna.

FP-Lyna being in the second last set of Series 8 also matched how FP-Dharc was on ORCS, the second last set of Series 7.
    Remember, "Charmer" cards are always released in a certain pattern. Which is odd, why Konami still hasn't support them if they still remember they are giving them a pattern? ._.

BTW, who wants to check MY deck? you can find the thread in my recent posted threads.
    I'll post my comment on the deck's thread.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Lord of the Tachyon Galaxy Sneak Preview promo:

http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/342796918/#comments

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Lord of the Tachyon Galaxy Sneak Preview promo:

http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/342796918/#comments
    A mecha phantom beast? I'm still a little unsure about this archtype, it seems like fun but i dunno hah, What do you guys think?

I watched Depths of Darkness today. Quattro thought he had the advantage with the field spell, but Shark got around that.

So.....went to my locals today and just majorly TROLLED Mermails.....with an Obelisk xD WOooooooOOOOT!!

Lol, I screwed over this guy with my Dragunity deck! XD

[IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

@Cy, how do you get the custom backgrounds on Devpro???

So a friend is wanting my Karakuri deck and I figure I don't really play competitively and he has a really cool looking Gemknight deck so we is trading tomorrow. I played the Gemknight deck today and it ran well and beat Gustos. I'll post the 'list tomorrow after school.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

@Cy, how do you get the custom backgrounds on Devpro???
    Its YGO Pro, and you just gotta replace the images in the folders. its pretty easy
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

I saphirapwns :$, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Note: i am quite horrible at yugioh but I like it anyway xD i have like one deck irl and im okay and dueling network... user on there: saph~~
    Last edited by Saph~; 16th April 2013 at 6:16 PM.

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Page 102 of 172 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast