Page 104 of 172 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 4298

Thread: Yugioh Club

I Nintendofan82, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge too only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Thanks for recommending your club too me Eeveelover! I love Yugioh and I still collect the cards. I wanna start dueling again like I use too. I use too be very serious when it came too dueling. I'm starting to feel that serious dueling nature come back too me.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    I Nintendofan82, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge too only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Thanks for recommending your club too me Eeveelover! I love Yugioh and I still collect the cards. I wanna start dueling again like I use too. I use too be very serious when it came too dueling. I'm starting to feel that serious dueling nature come back too me.
    no problem and welcome to the club...ill add you to our list hope you enjoy it here in this awesome club ^_^ also craziest time to go back to dueling now thre are the xyz monsters which you overlay now...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    no problem and welcome to the club...ill add you to our list hope you enjoy it here in this awesome club ^_^ also craziest time to go back to dueling now thre are the xyz monsters which you overlay now...
    Woot! Thanks

I have too get caught back up on some of the cards that are out these day's. Luckily I still remember the rules, and how too play lol. I was recently playing Yugioh Forbidden Memories earlier on my PS3, since the PS3 can play PS1 games. It felt good too be playing a Yugioh video game again plus it's one of my favorite Yugioh video games. Honestly, I should be playing the newest game out so I can get familiar with most of the new cards XD

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

I watched "Rockin' and Rollin" today. Yuma duels Nistro and was hesitant at first because of what happened in the previous duels, but he gets back into it and beats him. I'm looking forward to watching the semi-finals, though there's another episode to get through before that.

I nightmareisalive, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Its nice to see a thread like this on serebii, Well lets see I play with a six samurai deck and I'm trying to make a reaper prophecy deck. I know those cards are expensive but I'm just trying to make one that revolves around reaper of prophecy and not high priestess most likely I'm going to have to at least buy spellbook of the master. Also does anyone know any good video games to play for the series? I'm trying to look for one that is a bit up to date with the game. Anyone else excited about the new blue eyes deck? I hope it helps put blue eyes back in some sort of competitive edge.

Not really a game but Dueling Network is where most people play nowadays. Anyway I'm going to go and grab that BEWD deck if it is good.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    hello thats awesome you want to join but please read my front more carefully there is a form you to applying in the club thanks...also hearld deck i don't run a hearld deck but i do own my main deck is a fairy deck...its my deck thrown together all holo and on top of it my best deck win ratio...
    sorry i did read, but probably forgot/didn't pay attention to the setence..
    anyhoodle i happinas, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.
    [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG] wow fantastic baby [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG]

Currently trying an x-sabers deck on dueling network. I have found (to no suprise) I am still bad at yugioh lol, anyone wanna help me with it? and/or help me get decent at yugioh again?

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    Currently trying an x-sabers deck on dueling network. I have found (to no suprise) I am still bad at yugioh lol, anyone wanna help me with it? and/or help me get decent at yugioh again?
    I could help you out on DN most any time! Used to be familiar with X Sabers

I J Ken, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by happinas View Post
    sorry i did read, but probably forgot/didn't pay attention to the setence..
    anyhoodle i happinas, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.
    its alright just some people get so excited and forget welcome to the club as well as ken

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    Not really a game but Dueling Network is where most people play nowadays. Anyway I'm going to go and grab that BEWD deck if it is good.
    Yeah heard of dueling network but I'm looking for a video game that just lets me play against cpu just to help build up some dueling experience. Also have you heard of Ygopro? BEWD looks like fun deck to play.

I read somewhere that the newest Battle Pack will have legal versions of the Egyptian God Cards with their old artwork. I really hope that's true because: a) I really want the legal/playable version of Slifer the Sky Dragon (I don't have $70+ to buy the promo), and b) I prefer the original God Card artwork over their new artwork. Speaking of which, I only just learned that there's an official Yu-Gi-Oh! artbook out even though it was apparently released years ago. I'm such a flop lol. I love all the "new" artwork that I've seen so far.

Yeah I'll be getting on regularly after school ends. But now I'm busy prepping for graduation (class of 2013!!!!!) and I'm trying to find a part time summer job. But after graduation I can help sometimes just VM me.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/352913642/#comments

Doesn't this look similar to the Zexal Number Hunters set? Then again, this set will come out in August while Number Hunters will come out in July, although there's a possibility the cards from ZH will go into that pack.

Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    Yeah I'll be getting on regularly after school ends. But now I'm busy prepping for graduation (class of 2013!!!!!) and I'm trying to find a part time summer job. But after graduation I can help sometimes just VM me.
    No bother, just out of curiosity what deck(s) do you use?

I'm glad the god cards are being released in the new battle packs and in their original art work I never did like their new one. Be interesting to see what else comes in the pack.

I'm loving the Evilswarm archetype, especially what are basically the three ice barrier dragons taken over by the evilswarm crest, they are awesome. I think my favorite after them is Thanatos, and after that Mandragora.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post
    I'm loving the Evilswarm archetype, especially what are basically the three ice barrier dragons taken over by the evilswarm crest, they are awesome. I think my favorite after them is Thanatos, and after that Mandragora.
    I got to say the Evilswarm idea is pretty interesting, i mean throwing that extra 50 attack points on all their monsters just makes Yugioh into a math class.....LOL. But I have found a way to use some of their monster lineup to give my old Monarch deck a good turbo charging, specially in this format, and right before I get ready to go down to YCS NJ.....kinda worries me a little though honestly haha

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

Imagine Evilswarm fighting a PaniK-based Deck + Sword Arm of Dragon thrown in.

Now THAT is a math class

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Imagine Evilswarm fighting a PaniK-based Deck + Sword Arm of Dragon thrown in.

Now THAT is a math class
    It wouldn't be math class without Reaper of the Cards....but that guy decided to throw in every card that has an odd amount of attack/defense points it made my head spin.

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

I WishforaMilotic, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.
    I guess I'll join since I play this game more than Pokémon.
    POKEMEN X FRIEND CODE 0576-5538-2566
    TEAM:

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post
    Apparently after all three dragons are defeated they're merged with Constellar Rasalhague to make Evilswarm Kerykeion It's interesting to see such a deep story unfold with the sole use pictures and I personally hope they continue to make more duel terminals or at least continue the current story ( I want a Gem-knight blood stone now!)

Edit: browsing the wikia and when did Sky scout become a thing?
    Last edited by mario_fan; 4th May 2013 at 3:16 AM.
    Feed him

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by mario_fan View Post
    Edit: browsing the wikia and when did Sky scout become a thing?
    They changed its name so they don't have to add "except Harpie's Brother" to future Harpie support because it's not a Harpie monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Kunaiman9u9 View Post
    It wouldn't be math class without Reaper of the Cards....but that guy decided to throw in every card that has an odd amount of attack/defense points it made my head spin.
    Reaper combo with Judgment
    POKEMEN X FRIEND CODE 0576-5538-2566
    TEAM:

Quote Originally Posted by mario_fan View Post
    Apparently after all three dragons are defeated they're merged with Constellar Rasalhague to make Evilswarm Kerykeion
    And the interesting part is, apparently Kerykeion isn't a corrupted monster like the other Evilswarm, it still retains Rasalhague's memories and good nature, hence the Constellar symbol on his Gishki staff.

It also explain why he can work together with Sombres to defeat Sophia, as he's basically an Evilswarm in name only, in any other things he's still a Constellar.

by the way, Sombres herself is an evolved form of Gem-Knight Lazuli.

In other words, the two weakest (and possibly youngest) member of their archetype becomes the last warriors of DT world.
    (yes I know Siat is Level 1 with 100 ATK, while Rasalhague is Level 2 with 900 ATK, but Siat has 1600 DEF while Rasalhague has only 100 DEF, so in a way, Siat is more powerful than Rasalhague)

Also, both has something unique going on about them.
    - Rasalhague represents Ophiuchus, the constellation rumored to be the 13th constellation but turned out to be not true, so in a way, Rasalhague is not supposed to be a Constellar (and he did become an Evilswarm in the end, even if it's a good Evilswarm).
    - Lazuli is the last non-Fusion Gem-Knight released, as well as the only non-Fusion female member in the archetype. I didn't count the Fusions because in their case it's technically still the same Gem-Knight, just in a better armor (so for example Seraphia is just Lazuli in angelic armor)

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Page 104 of 172 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast