Page 105 of 176 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 4385

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by WishforaMilotic View Post
    I WishforaMilotic, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.
    I guess I'll join since I play this game more than Pokémon.
    welcome to the club lol that crazy that you play more then pokemon but who can resist the most awesome card game ever XD

Check this out:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Legenda...eboard_Edition

It's Legendary Collection 2 with a game board. Interesting.

I also watched Doctor Visit today, Yuma should be more careful with his stuff.

I m4gicat (soon to be alomagicat), understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about Yugioh and not get off topic.
    Well, today I found a really good condition Swift Gia The Fierce Knight 1st edition in my room.

EDIT: My dueling network username is alomagicat.
    Last edited by alomagicat; 5th May 2013 at 7:38 PM.

This is my lovely badge for the Shadow Star league click on the league to look at it:

My 3DS friend code is 3282-3275-6248 if anyone wants to add me you can.
    Credits:
    LordVader2719, Quilt, Anakbae/Godzilla, FairyWitch and SNOWFLAKE

Well my dragon loving friend will be happy with taxhyon, damn Elemental dragons being common and rare.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/2013_Collectors_Tins

The Dragon Ruler (TCG name for Incarnate Dragon) cards will be getting tins. Soon everyone will be using that deck.

I have decided I will have a casual Malefic deck. I really could use a set of Malefic Truth Dragons. hehehe this will be awesome.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

One more Bear and my Gladiator-Fist Deck will be complete!

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/2013_Collectors_Tins

The Dragon Ruler (TCG name for Incarnate Dragon) cards will be getting tins. Soon everyone will be using that deck.
    I liked the sound of Elemental/Incarnate Dragons more, oh well. So, it sounds like these tins were legit after all.
    A Cardcar D reprint would be nice or maybe a Big Eye, but maybe that'll be in the Number Hunters set.

Well at least now I can easily get a couple Blasters to try in my Fire Fist deck since they're rare.
    I would love to get a Dracossack for my Gagaga deck someday. But that won't be easy with all the E-Dragon players, unless I get super lucky and pull one from a pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    One more Bear and my Gladiator-Fist Deck will be complete!
    Oh, nice!

The fact that they decided to throw the incarnate dragons in as commons and normal rares is sort of annoying. Now every scrub out there is going to be running them and it's kind of annoying just to think about. Eh, maybe if they posed more of a threat to me it would be more than just an annoyance but oh well hahaha

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Kunaiman9u9 View Post
    The fact that they decided to throw the incarnate dragons in as commons and normal rares is sort of annoying. Now every scrub out there is going to be running them and it's kind of annoying just to think about. Eh, maybe if they posed more of a threat to me it would be more than just an annoyance but oh well hahaha
    1 Dragosac will cost more than all the dragons combined. The deck needs at least 2+2 big eyes. Best is 3 each.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    1 Dragosac will cost more than all the dragons combined. The deck needs at least 2+2 big eyes. Best is 3 each.
    Well yea, but the deck was supposed to be at least supers for the big dragons, Konami decided to just screw everything over by putting them as commons. But still, the deck has yet to beat me once on my countless duels on YGOpro...

Well yea, but the deck was supposed to be at least supers for the big dragons, Konami decided to just screw everything over by putting them as commons. But still, the deck has yet to beat me once on my countless duels on YGOpro...
    Same here. Have more trouble with Evilswarm than them. Though that could be due to the Deck I use.

Same here. Have more trouble with Evilswarm than them. Though that could be due to the Deck I use.
    What deck do you use? And it's not just you, a lot of people have problems with Evilswarms, that one guys' ability to basically protect himself or anyone else, or just search out basically whatever they need is pretty decent, i gotta say the Evilswarms are a mess to deal with lol

What deck do you use? And it's not just you, a lot of people have problems with Evilswarms, that one guys' ability to basically protect himself or anyone else, or just search out basically whatever they need is pretty decent, i gotta say the Evilswarms are a mess to deal with lol
    I use a Gladiator Beast deck with Fire Fist support in it. So being Glads I don't like it when I can't summon my Fusions due to Ophion...But my build can just as easily Xyz compared to the old sort of Gladiator Beast deck so it isn't as much of a problem.

Not really ygo tcg's more 'mature' than pkmn
    And I only play the 2nd pkmn generation nowadays anyway ^^
    I'll be playing Dragons and spellbooks.. yay.
    POKEMEN X FRIEND CODE 0576-5538-2566
    TEAM:

Quote Originally Posted by WishforaMilotic View Post
    Not really ygo tcg's more 'mature' than pkmn
    And I only play the 2nd pkmn generation nowadays anyway ^^
    I'll be playing Dragons and spellbooks.. yay.
    You think Yugioh is mature? yeaaaaaa there's a lot of petty, childish people in the yugioh community unfortunately...Though I wish it wasn't so.

I use a Gladiator Beast deck with Fire Fist support in it. So being Glads I don't like it when I can't summon my Fusions due to Ophion...But my build can just as easily Xyz compared to the old sort of Gladiator Beast deck so it isn't as much of a problem.
    Can't you just spam murmillo to kill Ophion? From what I heard if you use its effect on ohpion and your opponent chains dress its still too late.

Can't you just spam murmillo to kill Ophion? From what I heard if you use its effect on ohpion and your opponent chains dress its still too late.
    The card your thinking of that Lswarm archtypes use, and Ophion abuses is Infestation Pandemic which is basically a Lance for all Lswarm monsters on the field. But to answer your question, yes he can, but unless he can combo off of that move, this Evilswarm archtype will be able to bounce back off of that the next turn

Yes. But Fire Fist variants usually do not run Murmillo. It is even more of a dead draw than normal. And even though it may sometimes make that match-up a bit easier, still isn't worth it. Only Non Beast-Warrior monsters I still have to run are 2 Rabbits, 1 Equeste, and 1 Bestiari.

EDIT: I made a recent discovery today of a new (to me) type of Deck that I really, really want. Tempest Gustos.
    I know what you're thinking. Gustos are sometimes known as being amongst the worst Decks out there. But after the Tempest Dragon, they actually seem quite good..
    I've looked into the build and have seen Duels with it and it seems really fun and can be quite devastating.
    Last edited by Crawley007; 10th May 2013 at 11:43 PM.

Art for the Number Hunters pack:

http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/image...-BoosterEN.png

Numbers 63 and 54 are in this pack along with an unknown monster, possibly another Number.

Yes. But Fire Fist variants usually do not run Murmillo. It is even more of a dead draw than normal. And even though it may sometimes make that match-up a bit easier, still isn't worth it. Only Non Beast-Warrior monsters I still have to run are 2 Rabbits, 1 Equeste, and 1 Bestiari.

EDIT: I made a recent discovery today of a new (to me) type of Deck that I really, really want. Tempest Gustos.
    I know what you're thinking. Gustos are sometimes known as being amongst the worst Decks out there. But after the Tempest Dragon, they actually seem quite good..
    I've looked into the build and have seen Duels with it and it seems really fun and can be quite devastating.
    Idk then. I would think you could easily handle ophion between bear, tiger king, and pearl. I used to run gustos just for the fun of abusing sphreeze.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Art for the Number Hunters pack:

http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/image...-BoosterEN.png

Numbers 63 and 54 are in this pack along with an unknown monster, possibly another Number.
    Finally shamoji you had beter be useful. No more galaxy queen or goldrat. Alits new number doesnt look like a battling boxer

Idk then. I would think you could easily handle ophion between bear, tiger king, and pearl. I used to run gustos just for the fun of abusing sphreeze.

Finally shamoji you had beter be useful. No more galaxy queen or goldrat. Alits new number doesnt look like a battling boxer
    Pretty much have to rely on Bear, yep! But doesn't always work out so well. Oh well. Makes sense, since out of all the Evilswarm players I've played they say Glads are one of their easier matchups.

Pretty much have to rely on Bear, yep! But doesn't always work out so well. Oh well. Makes sense, since out of all the Evilswarm players I've played they say Glads are one of their easier matchups.
    I would still think since your deck should be able to get out 2 monsters in one turn, getting out a gem knight pearl wouldn't be out of the question unless you don't have it.

Also AWESOME SET!!
    http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/products/bp-numh.html

Wow! That's a lot of cards from the anime, even ones that haven't appeared yet. Cool.

I would still think since your deck should be able to get out 2 monsters in one turn, getting out a gem knight pearl wouldn't be out of the question unless you don't have it.

Also AWESOME SET!!
    http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/products/bp-numh.html
    It is...when you can. But things like bottomless and solemn and torrential and D-prison exist. But that could be said about any Deck :P
    They just seem to exist twice as often if you are me.

Page 105 of 176 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast