Page 106 of 172 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 4291

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    It is...when you can. But things like bottomless and solemn and torrential and D-prison exist. But that could be said about any Deck :P
    They just seem to exist twice as often if you are me.
    I know what you mean. I play a deck based on abusing black garden, Wind up Rabbit, and evilswarm thunderbird called chain beat and my opponent always opens with heavy when I least need it.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I know what you mean. I play a deck based on abusing black garden, Wind up Rabbit, and evilswarm thunderbird called chain beat and my opponent always opens with heavy when I least need it.
    I really was into Chain Beat (though ditched the Black Garden variant, didn't like it) but the Deck was too Decree weak I found, and a lot of people used that at one point after a Mermail deck topped with it.

Full TCG Spoiler for Lord of the Tachyon Galaxy:

http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/404096460/

The smaller versions of the Dragon Rulers are in the set. Looks like we'll be seeing that deck a lot in tournaments for the next few months.

I Jacob Black, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Anyways I've only watched DM and GX as far as Yu-gi-oh anime go. I loved DM cuz it was the original anime unless you count 'season zero' and GX was a nice sort of spin off of DM even if it got sort of boring after a while because of the school setting. I watched some of the 5Ds dub when if first aired but I lost interest cuz of the motorcycle stuff but Yusei was cool.

Finally went to my first Sneak Peek anyone else go to one? Here our the Rare's I Pulled.

Rare-
    Xyz Revenge
    Do A Barrel Roll
    Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders
    Ice Beast Zerofyne
    Battlin' Boxer Lead Yoke

Super Rare-
    Duck Fighter

Ultra Rare-
    Rank-Up-Magic Barian's Force
    ""Life sometimes deals you a bad hand and you make a lot of mistakes along the way but as long as you believe in your self and walk along your chosen path with a smile everything will be alright."
    ."

Good job pulling a Redox, that card's gonna be very popular. I'm thinking of trying to get a couple of packs and hope for a Dragosac or Judgment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam2010 View Post
    Finally went to my first Sneak Peek anyone else go to one? Here our the Rare's I Pulled.

Rare-
    Xyz Revenge
    Do A Barrel Roll
    Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders
    Ice Beast Zerofyne
    Battlin' Boxer Lead Yoke

Super Rare-
    Duck Fighter

Ultra Rare-
    Rank-Up-Magic Barian's Force
    im so upset i never got to go to sneek peak do to that my local card shop never got them in like the were suppose to so there keeping them to sell when it can be sold -_- so yeah out of luck with some new cards to experiment with now.

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Does anyone remember the Yu-Gi-Oh! cereal that came out years ago? I used to eat that cereal; it was yummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Black View Post
    I Jacob Black, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Anyways I've only watched DM and GX as far as Yu-gi-oh anime go. I loved DM cuz it was the original anime unless you count 'season zero' and GX was a nice sort of spin off of DM even if it got sort of boring after a while because of the school setting. I watched some of the 5Ds dub when if first aired but I lost interest cuz of the motorcycle stuff but Yusei was cool.
    I loved 5D's from the bottom of my heart. I just thought it was refreshing after GX, which seemed too filler-y most of the time. Granted, 5D's had some fillers too especially during the second season, but I think the plot more than made up for that. I also liked Yusei; he's my second favorite protagonist from all the Yu-Gi-Oh series. He was serious and smart and his victories seemed realistic compared to Jaden's at least. However, his lack of on-screen losses hurt his character a bit imo. I'm all for the hero of the anime saving the day by winning deals constantly, but a loss here and there wouldn't have hurt especially since it could have led to more character development. I mean the closest Yusei came to losing was when he dueled Kalin/Kiryu but he didn't technically lose for obvious reasons.

So I just got back from YCS Meadowlands in New Jersey. Ended up making it to round 8 before i had to drop for losing to Evilswarms in a match of topdecking haha. went X-3 when I hit round 8....not complaining at all.

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Kunaiman9u9 View Post
    So I just got back from YCS Meadowlands in New Jersey. Ended up making it to round 8 before i had to drop for losing to Evilswarms in a match of topdecking haha. went X-3 when I hit round 8....not complaining at all.
    Yet surprisingly Evilswarms didn't even do that good at all.. Knew an Infernity would top though, was happy about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I loved 5D's from the bottom of my heart. I just thought it was refreshing after GX, which seemed too filler-y most of the time. Granted, 5D's had some fillers too especially during the second season, but I think the plot more than made up for that. I also liked Yusei; he's my second favorite protagonist from all the Yu-Gi-Oh series. He was serious and smart and his victories seemed realistic compared to Jaden's at least. However, his lack of on-screen losses hurt his character a bit imo. I'm all for the hero of the anime saving the day by winning deals constantly, but a loss here and there wouldn't have hurt especially since it could have led to more character development. I mean the closest Yusei came to losing was when he dueled Kalin/Kiryu but he didn't technically lose for obvious reasons.
    Yeah at least Jaden lost a few duels, if I remember right he lost to Zane, Kaibaman and Edo (I forgot his dub name heh heh). He also tied a lot like when he dueled Zane the second time and when he tied with Yubel after dueling Jesse. Anyways yeah I should prolly give 5Ds a chance since I heard it was a good series but I dont want to sit there and watch a bunch of races and stuff if you know what I mean. I like regular standing duels not card games on motorcycles. 5Ds would be the last YuGiOh anime that I watch cuz I don't even want to think about the newest series I think it's called Zexal. It just seems like a huge step back from the other series.

Yet surprisingly Evilswarms didn't even do that good at all.. Knew an Infernity would top though, was happy about that.
    Well Evilswarms I still think are a bit overrated, specially against my Frognarch deck, which actually I saw a lot more of than I expected to. I went really well against it, I'll post the deck if anyone cares to see my awesome deck lol, but yea loses when I get a couple bad top decks, with just a little more luck, I could of make top 64 easy.

Well Evilswarms I still think are a bit overrated, specially against my Frognarch deck, which actually I saw a lot more of than I expected to. I went really well against it, I'll post the deck if anyone cares to see my awesome deck lol, but yea loses when I get a couple bad top decks, with just a little more luck, I could of make top 64 easy.
    Frognarch has already been getting more popular for a while because of its mostly good matchups against the top decks. Quite a decent amount have topped stuff recently.

Frognarch has already been getting more popular for a while because of its mostly good matchups against the top decks. Quite a decent amount have topped stuff recently.
    Yea, unfortunately it is getting more popular, I been running the deck before formula synchron came out...looking for a new deck to love right now lol

Yea, unfortunately it is getting more popular, I been running the deck before formula synchron came out...looking for a new deck to love right now lol
    I hear ya, I hate using popular decks so I kind of hate it when my own favorite deck suddenly turns popular and is no longer unique.

Luckily for me, my Top 5 favorite decks are Tier 2 or less :P

I hear ya, I hate using popular decks so I kind of hate it when my own favorite deck suddenly turns popular and is no longer unique.

Luckily for me, my Top 5 favorite decks are Tier 2 or less :P
    Well I'm still better with Frognarchs than anyone else, after all, no one using a frognarch deck facing me could beat me haha, but yea, i'm looking at those War Gods....they seem fun

Well I'm still better with Frognarchs than anyone else, after all, no one using a frognarch deck facing me could beat me haha, but yea, i'm looking at those War Gods....they seem fun
    They topped small events a few times...and their Xyz is an awesome card. I was looking at them but I hate their new names..Bujin... I just..can't get into them anymore that sounds very stupid to me :P War Gods was much better

They topped small events a few times...and their Xyz is an awesome card. I was looking at them but I hate their new names..Bujin... I just..can't get into them anymore that sounds very stupid to me :P War Gods was much better
    Well, yea War God does sound better, but either way Bujin has an interesting ring to it too haha

I liked the Bujin's when they came out, but they just seem like a poor man's fire fist after a while.

I liked the Bujin's when they came out, but they just seem like a poor man's fire fist after a while.
    I see how you could see that, but don't exactly have the capability of using basically four honests, I can see similarities in the decks but honestly there's way too much in difference in style to compare the two

Well, it's still the translated OCG name anyway.

For all we know, the TCG name could turn out to be something like "Warlord" for example.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Black View Post
    Yeah at least Jaden lost a few duels, if I remember right he lost to Zane, Kaibaman and Edo (I forgot his dub name heh heh). He also tied a lot like when he dueled Zane the second time and when he tied with Yubel after dueling Jesse. Anyways yeah I should prolly give 5Ds a chance since I heard it was a good series but I dont want to sit there and watch a bunch of races and stuff if you know what I mean. I like regular standing duels not card games on motorcycles. 5Ds would be the last YuGiOh anime that I watch cuz I don't even want to think about the newest series I think it's called Zexal. It just seems like a huge step back from the other series.
    I don't recall certain parts of GX. Season three itself was mostly just a complete blur imo. The plot was refreshing at first and Cobra/Viper seemed like a good villain, but I didn't think there were any outstanding moments after that; the whole dimension switch thing that happened near the middle of the season was kind of silly and unnecessary. The rest of the season was just duel after duel and occasionally there would be a death even though most of the dead characters were revived at the end of the season. GX's weakness was that it didn't have a coherent plot half the time in my opinion.

I see how you could see that, but don't exactly have the capability of using basically four honests, I can see similarities in the decks but honestly there's way too much in difference in style to compare the two
    Hmm each to one's own I guess. I just see the non beast warriors as like the fire formations with the xyz boss searching them out.

I think I found a new favorite deck, infernities.

This was turn 2.

http://i.imgur.com/F37EXEK.png

Hmm each to one's own I guess. I just see the non beast warriors as like the fire formations with the xyz boss searching them out.

I think I found a new favorite deck, infernities.

This was turn 2.

http://i.imgur.com/F37EXEK.png
    Infernity would be so good if they didn't burn to Macro Cosmos and the like

Page 106 of 172 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156 ... LastLast