Page 11 of 176 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Yugioh Club

It would work...it is Dark so it fits the theme. And no, cards that bring THEMSELVES back from the graveyard without help from another card don't get negated by NecroValley...for some reason.

Although PSZ would make Lv.8's, it would take 3+3+2. Which is better than nothing but I was hoping for an easy 4+4.

Blackwing - Kochi the Daybreak
    Bri Synchron
    Debris Dragon
    Flamvell Magician
    Guldfaxe of the Nordic Beasts
    Hyper Synchron
    Karakuri Watchdog
    Mist Valley Soldier
    Road Synchron
    Rose, Warrior of Revenge
    Royal Swamp Eel
    Scrap Beast
    Scrap Orthros
    The Fabled Rubyruda
    Top Runner
    Trap Eater
    Vanadis of the Nordic Ascendant
    Vylon Prism
    Witch of the Black Rose

That's all the 4star tuners atm, (I think)
    Anyway the only usable Dark ones are
    Trap eater
    Blackwing - Kochi the Daybreak
    Witch of the Black Rose

Hope that helps at all.

Spellcasters also work...Flamvell Magician I saw in somebody's GK deck but I don't see how it fits. It's effect is actually about the Allies Of Justice for some reason.

I watched the latest episode of the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's dub. Yusei tries to do Accel Synchro, but Primo messes him up and it fails. Will he do it right to beat Primo? Next week will be the series 500th episode (not including the skipped GX episodes, though they should've dubbed and added them).

Today, I placed an order online for the Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D movie pack and a Meklord Emperor Granel card (I couldn't find the magazine that came with it in stores) and other stuff. The card and pack should come in later this week or early next week.
    Last edited by SmartD; 5th June 2011 at 7:36 PM.

Yeah I got a Movie pack the other day, just for another Malefic Rainbow Dragon.
    Not to keen on Malefics but damn they're OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    Yeah, I know, that's why I like this place, it's more than just deck discussion, but a few deck dicussions won't hurt. I don't think you'll have to worry about it turning into all deck discussions because not everyone here even plays, some just collect and some just watch the show. That being said...

MONSTERS: (15)

Gravekeeper's Spy x3
    Gravekeeper's Descendant x3
    Gravekeeper's Recruiter x3
    Gravekeeper's Commandant x3
    Gravekeeper's Assailant x1
    Gravekeeper's Guard x1
    Blackwing Gale The Whirlwind x1

SPELLS: (14)

NecroValley x3
    Pot Of Duality x3
    Royal Tribute x2
    Gravekeeper's Stele x2
    Wonder Wand x2
    Dark Hole x1
    Book Of Moon x1

TRAPS: (11)
    Dimensional Prison x3
    Solemn Warning x2
    Seven Tools Of The Bandit x2
    Solemn Judgment x1
    Mirror Force x1
    Torrential Tribute x1
    Royal Opression x1

Now, a few things I want help with. My monsters...I don't have a way to go into Lv.8 Synchros, and it kinda sucks because a lot of Level 8's are important. But i can't find a Lv.4 Tuner that really works well.

And as a side note; 4 of the cards on the list I don't have yet IRL: 2x POD and 2x Wonder Wand. But they'll be added if I can ever afford, and when WW comes out.
    thats why i always make a wide verity for a thread so everyone can enjoy the thread then limited to one disscussion only...it gets really boring...but anyway, got one nuturia cherry for my plants and my boyfriend got me a new fairy collection card Angel07...I was thinking of running it in my deck and replace another card for another gellonduo to have its effect be activated since it needs to have tributes to work...not sure yet...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 6th June 2011 at 6:06 AM. Reason: fixing sentences

Quote Originally Posted by quilt View Post
    Yeah I got a Movie pack the other day, just for another Malefic Rainbow Dragon.
    Not to keen on Malefics but damn they're OP.
    malefics arent op they got 2 flaw that are easy to card to conter

need idea for a shooting star dragon deck
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Quote Originally Posted by darklord18 View Post
    malefics arent op they got 2 flaw that are easy to card to conter

need idea for a shooting star dragon deck
    well shooting star would work really well with formula sychron and the new tech genius sychro tuners...I just got a somewhat idea coming up in my head with shooting star dragon...

If you ask me my deck is pretty amateur level but im the second best in my area...

Monsters
    Hedge Guard
    Armed Dragon LV3
    Armed Dragon LV5
    Goggle Golem
    Elemental Hero Stratos
    Hyozanru
    Machina Fortress
    White Magical Hat
    White Horned Dragon
    Van' Dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord
    Inpachi x2
    Dark Tinker
    Chaos Sorcerer
    Andro Sphinx
    Sphinx Teleia
    Fabled Kushano
    Saber Beetle
    Paladin of White Dragon
    Lord of D.
    Morphtronic Cameran
    Morphtronic Clocken
    Patrician of Darkness
    Blue Eyes White Dragon
    Neo Aqua Madoor

Spell
    Swords of Revealing Light x2
    Soul Exchange
    Polymerization
    Lightning Vortex
    Yami
    White Dragon Ritual
    Monster Reborn x2
    Flute of Summoning Dragon
    Dian Keto the Cure Master
    Cursed Armaments

Trap
    Metalmorph
    Ultimate Offering
    Magic Cylinder
    Sakuretsu Armor
    Spellbinding Circle

~Credits to myself~

I FireTheAbsolLord, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Whew, I was lucky to find this club! I recently learned how to play the card game with help from my friends. I also watch the Japanese version of the first anime (Not GX or 5ds) (Subbed of course). So yeah. I'm pretty into Yugioh now.

Quote Originally Posted by FireTheAbsolLord View Post
    I FireTheAbsolLord, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Whew, I was lucky to find this club! I recently learned how to play the card game with help from my friends. I also watch the Japanese version of the first anime (Not GX or 5ds) (Subbed of course). So yeah. I'm pretty into Yugioh now.
    Thank your for pledging...welcome to the yugioh club...Im the thread owner been really excited the club been going great. I play yugioh very heavily and can't wait to hear nice yugioh disscussions with you. I also watch some of the anime. The only one I fully saw was the english duelist kingdom series. Im glad to hear. I loved yugioh from the start and had a ruff time due to i had trouble with dice monsters and gx and stop playing for awhile but back into the game. I run a fairy deck,plant deck, and spellcaster deck as my main decks...I have others like amazoness,harpies, and working on a mean abosolute zero water deck...Welcome...

What are your thoughts about the new Dark World Structure deck? Here's the full spoiler in case no one has seen it yet:

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/14662063/#comments

I think it's a cool deck, there are so many Dark World monsters and cool cards like Tragoedia and Battle Fader.
    Last edited by SmartD; 9th June 2011 at 2:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    What are your thoughts about the new Dark World Structure deck? Here's the full spoiler in case no one has seen it yet:

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/14662063/#comments

I think it's a cool deck, there are so many Dark World monsters and cool cards like Tragoedia and Battle Fader.
    I never heard of that structure deck yet...It hasn't been confirmed yet like lost sancturary has...hmmm...well i guess it would be cool if actually is coming out in america tcg...

unless u use dark world, DAD, earthbound, there no real point getting this execpt for commom dark bribe

topic

what your though on the new text formante?

ok i guss easier to understand but pointless overall
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

I think the new wording is so odd, I'm more used to the old wording. Although it is supposed to make cards easier to understand.

I think the new wording is so odd, I'm more used to the old wording. Although it is supposed to make cards easier to understand.
    yeah all cards wordings are always getting shiftted around for some silly reason...I noticed a big diffrence between it with super mystical space typhoon and the marik structure deck one...they worded completely diffrent but I think the marik structure mst sounds really silly for some reason.

My Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D movie pack and Meklord Emperor Granel card came in the mail today. Here's what I got from the pack:

Malefic Red-Eyes B. Dragon
    Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragon
    Malefic Paradox Dragon
    Malefic World
    Malefic Claw Stream

My Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D movie pack and Meklord Emperor Granel card came in the mail today. Here's what I got from the pack:

Malefic Paradox Dragon
    Malefic World
    Malefic Claw Stream
    wow melific paradox i think the best of that set...I the best I got from three packs was malefic rainbow dragon and malelfic cyber end...congrats...Im not really craz about the melific's as much so i didn't buy much I just got it because someone really wanted a malefic cyber end and I traded off for something else I need but congrats though on the paradox dragon...

Why is it taking so long for a card list for Photon Shockwave to come out?
    It might be just me, but during the 5D's era it seemed like new packs came out every other day (not literally) but they seem to be going slow with Zexal.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    Why is it taking so long for a card list for Photon Shockwave to come out?
    It might be just me, but during the 5D's era it seemed like new packs came out every other day (not literally) but they seem to be going slow with Zexal.
    Its always been really slow with card list for any new pack that comes out these days...mostly i have to scavage for japanese pack lists to see if it is at least some of the cards would come out. The english is always been slow for some silly reason...i personally don't like it because i like to know what im buying with card wise because i want to make sure its not a junk pack if you know what i mean..

I won't be on much, but this is epic!

I Kissmygrass96, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

hey guys here is the new ycs orlando for yugioh that was previded by crawley007, its the most updated one....
    here the link:http://www.konami.com/yugioh/blog/?p=5997
    It seems like six sams are still up there...
    I found the rest of the other states ycs too that are for this year...
    Anaheim, CAhttp://www.konami.com/yugioh/blog/?p=5695
    Dallas, TX http://www.konami.com/yugioh/blog/?p=5172
    These are all the update ycs that I found had top 32 decks...the others are last year....
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 11th June 2011 at 9:52 PM. Reason: fixing senteces

I, Shine, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    I never heard of that structure deck yet...It hasn't been confirmed yet like lost sancturary has...hmmm...well i guess it would be cool if actually is coming out in america tcg...
    It's already confirmed for the OCG, now we only need confirmation for the TCG version.

Malefic Paradox Dragon
    Malefic World
    Malefic Claw Stream
    hope you already have Parallel Gear, can't summon Paradox Dragon without it

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    hope you already have Parallel Gear, can't summon Paradox Dragon without it
    No, I don't have Malefic Parallel Gear yet. I seem to get cards that can't work without other cards (ex. I have Nitro Warrior, but not Nitro Synchron).

It's already confirmed for the OCG, now we only need confirmation for the TCG version.
    Thats what I meant is that The TCG version of the structure deck hasn't been confirmed so thats why i never heard of it. I meant it that way but I guess I worded it wrong. I do that alot with my typing sometimes. I normally look at the official site for TCG updated news and all they have is the "Lost Sancrtuary" deck so I didn't know about it. Thanks for letting me know about it being confirmed by the OCG though ; 3

Page 11 of 176 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast