Page 110 of 176 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 4386

Thread: Yugioh Club

i guess im not the only one who gets good pulls. i always get exactly what i need in a pack, and i dont scale.
    I am a proud christian.

(eating sandwhich) THIS IS DELICIOUS!

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black 2 fc- 1035-0063-4268
    black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

Quote Originally Posted by Wecondo12 View Post
    i guess im not the only one who gets good pulls. i always get exactly what i need in a pack, and i dont scale.
    Honestly I hate leaving things up to chance, I prefer certainty, as much as possible, so if there's a technique I can use to increase that certainty of pulling a good card, eh call it a preference, but just how i like things haha.

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Kunaiman9u9 View Post
    Pshhh, you may of had the good pull back then but I have it now lol and althought your harpies are impressive, I'll still enjoy my Dracossack lol
    LOL in my opinion that card soon will be reprinted like the rest and go down...i have no need to pull it so it doesn't matter to me XD but still congrats...also thanks i love my harpies ^_^

I TheGreaterLucario, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Hello, guys and girls. I've kinda' kept up with YuGiOh over the years, but only recently have I started (well, re-started is more like it) collecting the cards, so I may need opinions on cards and startegies from time to time. Anyways, it's great to (hopefully) be a member of the club!

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    LOL in my opinion that card soon will be reprinted like the rest and go down...i have no need to pull it so it doesn't matter to me XD but still congrats...also thanks i love my harpies ^_^
    they reprint every good card these days but makes it easy for cheaper players such as myself since i use a 30$ deck lol but still does well
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    they reprint every good card these days but makes it easy for cheaper players such as myself since i use a 30$ deck lol but still does well
    That's what happens when a company wants to make more money, you take a card that's up in everyone's face, and reprint it to spur sales.

I watched Change of Hart today. Did anyone watch it too? Now Hart has Kite's Numbers. But Yuma broke the link between Hart and Vetrix, so that's good.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    I watched Change of Hart today. Did anyone watch it too? Now Hart has Kite's Numbers. But Yuma broke the link between Hart and Vetrix, so that's good.
    very sure it was Vector who took Kaito's Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    Hello, guys and girls. I've kinda' kept up with YuGiOh over the years, but only recently have I started (well, re-started is more like it) collecting the cards, so I may need opinions on cards and startegies from time to time. Anyways, it's great to (hopefully) be a member of the club!
    Hi

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I Mr Dragon, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about Yu-Gi-Oh! and not get off topic.

Anyway, my Dueling Network name is Mist3rDragon.

I have been watching more of ZEXAL recently and have been thoroughly not enjoying it. I am missing 5ds in the most definite sense, it'll probably pick up soon enough though - GX did.

hey guys. i was wondering if anyone does shipping trades? i could use a couple cards that are kinda rare in my deck, and would love some help. thanks!
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    very sure it was Vector who took Kaito's Numbers
    I mean Vetrix, didn't see that mistake :P.

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    hey guys. i was wondering if anyone does shipping trades? i could use a couple cards that are kinda rare in my deck, and would love some help. thanks!
    What are you looking for? I could probably get most anything at my locals if i really need to

Numbers, like Machu Mech, Acid Golem of Destruction, Dyson Sphere, and Heraldic King Genome Heritage, then the Type E-Hero fusions, and Brionic
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Numbers, like Machu Mech, Acid Golem of Destruction, Dyson Sphere, and Heraldic King Genome Heritage, then the Type E-Hero fusions, and Brionic
    You know Brionac is banned right? and I have machu mechs, dyson spheres and some e hero stuff

TCG date for the Blue-Eyes deck:

http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/427936194/#comments

The Blue-Eyes synchro is now called Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon. Good name, I think.

I certainly don't deny the fact that using calipers can be effective, but me and Gram (my scale's name) work well together, and I trust him haha
    yeah I know I just happen to have a pair of calipers and have been trying my luck there. I would probably prefer the scale.

So I bought two packs of Tachyion with my scale, and ended up pulling that little rare card known as Dracossack!! Man If only my luck extended past Yugioh hah
    Does your store have individuals or do you buy blister packs?

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    Well I'm going to worlds so my 30 dollar decks don't work well ;D

Got a Judgement Day and I'll make sure ya get it all haha :P

New Duelist Pack:
    http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/427936549/#comments

Judging from the pack name, it's probably gonna have Gogogo and Dododo monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Does your store have individuals or do you buy blister packs?

Well I'm going to worlds so my 30 dollar decks don't work well ;D
    You're going to worlds? o.o wow, better duelist than me haha and yes my stores sell individual packs

You're going to worlds? o.o wow, better duelist than me haha and yes my stores sell individual packs
    actually you can go to worlds as a normal person i thought but you have to pay some money for it...i get though you can get into free i think with a special pass but you excluded from alot of things though...if i rememeber correctly...some packs give you a free pass but they expire after awhile...i got like 4 or 5 of them before but i never used them...i still think golde is actually playing i the tournament though...

edit: i think im thing of regionals now >.<

also i will be appointing kunai to take notes of both duel network and yugioh pro accounts for the front posts so you guys can mingle on those sites for dueling...he will help me out with this club...think of him as my co-leader...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 7th June 2013 at 8:09 PM.

Just two months before Forbidden/Limited List comes around again. Everyone always talks about what they want Forbidden or Limited but does anyone have any hopes of any cards they want OFF the List in September? Personally I just want T.G. Striker and Gladiator Beast Bestiari. The former being much more likely than the latter unfortunately.

Cyber-Stein going Limited would be interesting to see. With the exception of HERO decks, people very rarely use Fusions nowadays (maybe only as Xyz Material at most), and 5000 LP is actually a very steep cost if you think about it. Would people pay 5000 LP just for a single Xyz Material? And even in the case of HERO decks, they have other easy ways to call their Fusions, it's not like they need something with a cost as steep as that.

At first I would like to see TER returning to Unlimited while keeping Metamorphosis banned, but then I remember Instant Fusion -_-

And....anyone know why did they put Burial from a Different Dimension on Limited? I don't think there's anything dangerous or even an OTK/FTK involving it.....not to mention banishing being not that common anyway.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Cyber-Stein going Limited would be interesting to see. With the exception of HERO decks, people very rarely use Fusions nowadays (maybe only as Xyz Material at most), and 5000 LP is actually a very steep cost if you think about it. Would people pay 5000 LP just for a single Xyz Material? And even in the case of HERO decks, they have other easy ways to call their Fusions, it's not like they need something with a cost as steep as that.

At first I would like to see TER returning to Unlimited while keeping Metamorphosis banned, but then I remember Instant Fusion -_-

And....anyone know why did they put Burial from a Different Dimension on Limited? I don't think there's anything dangerous or even an OTK/FTK involving it.....not to mention banishing being not that common anyway.
    Cyber Stein still is way too OTK making though. 5000 LP is a steep cost, but LP don't matter if you're going to win that turn. Back when it was Banned you would just summon Blue Eyes Ultimate or something and use Megamorph and that is an OTK right there. It would be less dangerous now what with all the counters to everything and Veiler and such but still can't see that happening.

Thousand Eyes Restrict on the other hand very possible. The thing people used to do with that was with Tsukyomi I think and that combo is way too slow nowadays. But true, there is Instant Fusion now...so I dunno.

Burial makes Mezuki, Plague, Vayu and future cards that use the same mechanic essentially free. I think Zombies and Vayu Turbo were reasons.

Huh. This is a pretty neat place for questions such as yours: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:R...bidden/Limited
    Last edited by Crawley007; 8th June 2013 at 5:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    Cyber Stein still is way too OTK making though. 5000 LP is a steep cost, but LP don't matter if you're going to win that turn. Back when it was Banned you would just summon Blue Eyes Ultimate or something and use Megamorph and that is an OTK right there. It would be less dangerous now what with all the counters to everything and Veiler and such but still can't see that happening.
    yeah, I just remembered Dark Hole is currently Limited. Clear the field, drop Stein, then assuming you still have enough LP, go for BEUD + Megamorph, then go for an OTK.

Maybe if Dark Hole goes back to being banned, we can try testing Stein in Limited for a format.....

And I admit I completely forgot Megamorph exist. Such a classic card XD

Also, Trap Dustshoot in Limited? Assuming MST remains at 3......

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

holy **** cyberstien is so broken >.> i don't even thing that thing will ever come back >.< as for the new list i want to see how much of the prophecy deck gets cut cuaz i really want to build that deck still not cuaz of competitive play just i like spellcasters...

Speaking of Prophecy deck, I find it hilarious how even Konami admitted Judgment's effect is an overkill, yet they printed it anyway.

Somehow I doubt other TCG will even allow a card with such level of power to get a print.

Anyway, when do you think Konami will start hitting E-Drags? Next March list?

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Page 110 of 176 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160 ... LastLast