Page 111 of 176 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 4388

Thread: Yugioh Club

Well gateway of the six did start out as a TCG exclusive so we never know.

Is anyone looking foward to Yuma and Vetrix's duel in the dub? It won't be on until next weekend, but I'm gonna watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Is anyone looking foward to Yuma and Vetrix's duel in the dub? It won't be on until next weekend, but I'm gonna watch it.
    Well I don't, since I'm watching the sub instead, but I think anyone strictly watching the dub will wait for that

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I don't barely watch the yugioh show...its just hard from me to watch now so i just mostly play the game now...i do watch occasionally here and there though...

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    Cyber Stein still is way too OTK making though. 5000 LP is a steep cost, but LP don't matter if you're going to win that turn. Back when it was Banned you would just summon Blue Eyes Ultimate or something and use Megamorph and that is an OTK right there. It would be less dangerous now what with all the counters to everything and Veiler and such but still can't see that happening.

Thousand Eyes Restrict on the other hand very possible. The thing people used to do with that was with Tsukyomi I think and that combo is way too slow nowadays. But true, there is Instant Fusion now...so I dunno.

Burial makes Mezuki, Plague, Vayu and future cards that use the same mechanic essentially free. I think Zombies and Vayu Turbo were reasons.

Huh. This is a pretty neat place for questions such as yours: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:R...bidden/Limited
    Too much can stop Cyber Stein, and considering how steep at 5000 lp cost is...

Also, with Azure-Eyed Maiden and Risebell, you can do an easier OTK.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Dragon View Post
    Too much can stop Cyber Stein, and considering how steep at 5000 lp cost is...

Also, with Azure-Eyed Maiden and Risebell, you can do an easier OTK.
    Loads of things can stop everything. Point is, you don't always draw/get what you want and if you don't, Cyber Stein will wreck you. Still HIGHLY unlikely to ever come off the list.

Loads of things can stop everything. Point is, you don't always draw/get what you want and if you don't, Cyber Stein will wreck you. Still HIGHLY unlikely to ever come off the list.
    Look, Cyber Stein cannot do a OTK to me under the following circumstances:

1) I have a monster summoning, attacking or effect negation card.

2) You have <5000 LP

3) You do not have Limiter Removal in hand, which is limited.

4) I have 1 or more monsters with more than 1000 ATK or DEF

Then, there's the fact that if you fail to OTK, then you have a good chance of loosing.

Cyber Stein was OP at the time of early GX but now it's just too risky.

Look, Cyber Stein cannot do a OTK to me under the following circumstances:

1) I have a monster summoning, attacking or effect negation card.

2) You have <5000 LP

3) You do not have Limiter Removal in hand, which is limited.

4) I have 1 or more monsters with more than 1000 ATK or DEF

Then, there's the fact that if you fail to OTK, then you have a good chance of loosing.

Cyber Stein was OP at the time of early GX but now it's just too risky.
    That's entirely the point. You either definitely win or lose when going for an OTK. That is NOT healthy for the game. Plus OTKing isn't the only thing it can do. Plus it limits what Fusions can be made in the future if unbanned. It will never come off the list in my opinion lol but that's cool if you believe it will.
    Last edited by Crawley007; 11th June 2013 at 10:01 PM.

I do agree with crawly though cyberstien is really good still for otking that thing can bring any fusion out including five headed dragon...yes you may not have the greatest hand in the world mr. dragon but the problem is that is the risk of having a deck like that for otking its completely normal...its like having a complete win counter deck like someone pulled on me saying it was counter fairies which it was all counter traps mostly...it practically negated everything you tried to do while using three fairies to draw cards after a counter trap activates...i know for sure there was a way to stop it but my deck never was built to fight that competitively so i lost but im going off topic what im trying to say but i know for cyberstien will never come off the list cuaz it can be abused still really crazy if it was as with limit removal try to negate that and you know that people as well have monster effects,counter traps, and spells to stop that as well on the your side right just saying as well so cyberstien can still active >.> as well as your saying then paying half life points is bad but we do that for solemn judgement and also solemn warning you pay 2000 life points to negate special summoning and etc?...its just your trying to defend a card with strange logic as well..no offense...i do respect on opinion but i have to agree on crawly on this one...i may not know the correct deck build for a cyberstien otk deck but i do get the concept how it kinda goes...plus like crawley said it can limit the fusions can be made in the future if unbanned but in the end its nice to see someone fight in what they believe in but bit tired when posting this so if i make some mistakes of what im trying to say my bad...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 12th June 2013 at 9:30 AM.

That's entirely the point. You either definitely win or lose when going for an OTK. That is NOT healthy for the game. Plus OTKing isn't the only thing it can do. Plus it limits what Fusions can be made in the future if unbanned. It will never come off the list in my opinion lol but that's cool if you believe it will.
    It wouldn't be played though, therefore it really doesn't matter.

It wouldn't be played though, therefore it really doesn't matter.
    Lol it would be played alright. Everything is at first but I can agree people would give up on it after a while of getting unlucky with it. Then people would just tech it in certain decks as it is easily splashable in some which is just as bad. Then a new Fusion to ause with it would come out and it would be broken again. Just no.
    Last edited by Crawley007; 12th June 2013 at 4:16 PM.

if cyberstien was unbanned hell yes it would be played cuaz they still make new fusion monsters here and there not much so it bound to find something else to make it broken again >.< that what worlds does XD

Despite cyber stein not being close to broken in this metagame, 2 card OTKs are generally frowned upon when the process is as easy as *play hidden armory and grab megamorph, summon stein, pay 5k, equip, win*

Yeah, think much about it and Cyber-Stein is still powerful even in today's era, even if it's no longer that broken.

It's not like it's Tsukuyomi. I knew people feared what might happen if Tsukuyomi returns, but it turns out it didn't make any impact at all. Now that I think about it, same thing might not going to happen with Stein.

Regarding the steep LP cost, I wonder, what if there are GOOD direct attackers in this game.....maybe then people would start thinking more about paying LP as cost.

Something like....a 2000 ATK direct attacker that OPT cannot be destroyed by card effect, and you can control only one. With WIND attribute because Konami hates WIND.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Ghost ricks make good direct attackers with their field, but they are in dire need of swarm and removal.

Well...as much as I'd like to see Stein come off and the interesting combos it would make, I'd rather see Royal Oppression come back. It would slow down the format to a grinding halt, making a lot more decks become playable.

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

I agree with oppression coming back, I haven't been to my local in a few weeks due to everyone using the E.Dragon deck just sick of that deck already
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Kunaiman9u9 View Post
    Well...as much as I'd like to see Stein come off and the interesting combos it would make, I'd rather see Royal Oppression come back. It would slow down the format to a grinding halt, making a lot more decks become playable.
    As much as I can't see it coming back, I too would like to see Royal Oppression back to 1. I don't think it'd be that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Despite cyber stein not being close to broken in this metagame, 2 card OTKs are generally frowned upon when the process is as easy as *play hidden armory and grab megamorph, summon stein, pay 5k, equip, win*
    Come September we'll have a similar thing with Where Arf Thou, Azure-Eyed Maiden and Emergancy Teleport.

Royal Oppression = Summon Dragossack, then flip Oppression. So no.
    Last edited by Mr Dragon; 14th June 2013 at 7:47 PM.

Interesting, Kevin Tewart said no matter how broken a card is, it is going to come off the list at least once. Might be put right back on but for a format at least they will all come off. On a side note however, most players don't believe sh*t Kevin Tewart says lol

Come September we'll have a similar thing with Where Arf Thou, Azure-Eyed Maiden and Emergancy Teleport.

The blue eyes OTK?

if this means people would start using Poisonous Wind, then I'm actually okay with it

Interesting, Kevin Tewart said no matter how broken a card is, it is going to come off the list at least once. Might be put right back on but for a format at least they will all come off.
    A possible reason is that they need to test the cards in today's meta. It is pointless to keep a card in the banlist if said card is actually useless in today's meta.

Would be hilarious (at least to me) if the Tsukuyomi thing happens again - a powerful card gets unbanned, people screamed in fear, turns out said card makes no impact.

Assuming it is true, I wonder if this means Sixth Sense would finally gets a TCG print, if it ever comes back for a format. At least on paper, Sixth Sense is not that good, it's a Normal Trap (which means it's kinda slow, not to mention too many backrow hate nowadays, unlike back then when Sixth Sense was first released) and it relies on luck (even if you draw 2 or 3, the cards you just drawn might be still useless to your current situation, and it is possible at least one of the cards milled to your Graveyard is a card that you do NOT want to enter the Graveyard before you can use it, important S/T for example).

Speaking of Sixth Sense, I wouldn't mind seeing a Pokemon/Vanguard TCG counterpart of it

On a side note however, most players don't believe sh*t Kevin Tewart says lol
    Also agree with this XD

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

today i went to gamers and geeks, and i found windrose, grandsoil, and hieratic seal of the ashes. i only got ashes and a couple genex controllers.
    I am a proud christian.

(eating sandwhich) THIS IS DELICIOUS!

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black 2 fc- 1035-0063-4268
    black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Would be hilarious (at least to me) if the Tsukuyomi thing happens again - a powerful card gets unbanned, people screamed in fear, turns out said card makes no impact.

Assuming it is true, I wonder if this means Sixth Sense would finally gets a TCG print, if it ever comes back for a format. At least on paper, Sixth Sense is not that good, it's a Normal Trap (which means it's kinda slow, not to mention too many backrow hate nowadays, unlike back then when Sixth Sense was first released) and it relies on luck (even if you draw 2 or 3, the cards you just drawn might be still useless to your current situation, and it is possible at least one of the cards milled to your Graveyard is a card that you do NOT want to enter the Graveyard before you can use it, important S/T for example).

Speaking of Sixth Sense, I wouldn't mind seeing a Pokemon/Vanguard TCG counterpart of it
    I wouldn't advocate a return of Sixth Sense but Chaos Dragons and Lightsworns, while not being great, could both do with a card which load their graveyards or let them draw 6.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-list-june-2-8

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Vol. 3 ranked #1 on the Manga best seller list. It's nice to see the Zexal manga doing so well.

Page 111 of 176 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast