Page 112 of 172 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 4298

Thread: Yugioh Club

I'm sure the zombie stein card was a big help.

Yeah, I know someone who wants to buy the manga (even the Japanese one) just to get the promo card that's bundled with it.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Yeah, I know someone who wants to buy the manga (even the Japanese one) just to get the promo card that's bundled with it.
    yeah my boyfriend does that too he bought two of them just for two cards cornship and that dragon xyz...i forgot the name of it...most people do that now these days >.<

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

I Hermosa Caldera, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

... i like yugioh.

Royal Oppression = Summon Dragossack, then flip Oppression. So no.
    if you don't mind me asking... what's so broken about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Hermosa Caldera View Post
    I Hermosa Caldera, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

... i like yugioh.

It's not that broken to be honest. It is a good play but there would be more prudent things to worry about than that if Oppression came back.

I watched "Sphere of Fear: Part 1" today. The dub's finally in the good part of the anime. After this, there's Yuma, Shark and Kite vs Dr. Faker, Yuma vs. Kite, and the Barian episodes. I hope they dub the Barian episodes.

i dont watch zexal at all, cause i dont care. i was never in a format where stein was allowed, and 5000 is very steep(almost as steep as another card charging 4000 lp to send one monster to the grave srsly? my dakflare can do that much easier) except stein actually does something, a free fgd for 5000? id take it.
    I am a proud christian.

(eating sandwhich) THIS IS DELICIOUS!

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black 2 fc- 1035-0063-4268
    black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

So why was there all that talk about Stein?? Was it bundled with a manga volume or something?? and I really only got Yugioh R manga for the cards. A Gorz came with one of them so I think it was worth it, but I actually read them a few months ago and enjoyed them.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Quote Originally Posted by Hermosa Caldera View Post

... i like yugioh.

Okay, so you're staring down a Rank 7 beater who is indestructible for up to four times and/or can destroy one of your cards once per turn. Unless you compulse it you're not going to really be able to do much - you can't special summon, and unless you're playing Monarchs where you can tribute something off for Raiza or Caius.

Royal Oppression can do that, if you don't have MST or Heavy Storm, you're going to lose.

Also if you want, try having LaDD on the field also, which is quite possible for Dragons.

you probably have some cards side decked (and you ought to main compulse) for dracossack. he really isn't that big of an issue imo

also, dragon rulers tend to play vanity's fiend.

LADD, sack and opression on the other hand, as you said, is far more problematic. that's just not fun. however, that's a two turn combo at best because you have to activate opression before LADD hits the field and during your own next turn after you summon the tokens because your opponent can and will negate the tokens. so to be fair, you have a little bit of wiggle space.

but yeah, despite everything i've said, i actually agree, it's way too strong, i hate Royal Opression with a passion and it needs to be on the list forever. lol

Update on the Zexal Collector Pack:
    http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/352913642/#comments

The cards from the Number Hunters pack will be in this set.

nothing to see in there. how unfortunate. im looking forward to shadow specters because of number 46t ethereal dragon druggalong. it gives hieratics some nice support(why did konami not make more? the world may never know.)
    I am a proud christian.

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

Shadows Specters is looking good. Giving Monarchs, Vampire, Spirit Monsters, and Gemini Monsters more support.

The Monarch stuff is amaaaazing so far but not broken, the Vampire stuff is good and Spirits now have an infinitely reusable Stratos.

Always loved Spirits. If they get even more good stuff may have to try them out.
    Last edited by Crawley007; 17th June 2013 at 11:30 PM.

all i care about is that dragon. too bad its an ultra.
    I am a proud christian.

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

I didn't think Monarchs needed much support given their already good effects and stats. Then again, I haven't played them for ages so maybe using them has gotten difficult in recent years? And I'm surprised that there's Spirit support in the new set, but bothered that we still don't have an Amaterasu-based card. Also, I didn't know Vampires were an archetype now. I may play them since I've always had a soft spot for vampires. Anyway, this Shadow Specters set may be worth buying so I'll try and keep up with the latest info.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I didn't think Monarchs needed much support given their already good effects and stats. Then again, I haven't played them for ages so maybe using them has gotten difficult in recent years? And I'm surprised that there's Spirit support in the new set, but bothered that we still don't have an Amaterasu-based card. Also, I didn't know Vampires were an archetype now. I may play them since I've always had a soft spot for vampires. Anyway, this Shadow Specters set may be worth buying so I'll try and keep up with the latest info.
    All the old archetypes need all the help they can get. Unfortunately yugioh isn't what it once was, before Synchros and Xyz. It was much better back then imo, not that I have anything against Synchros or Xyz. More against the power creep than anything.

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/404099856/#comments

What are your thoughts on Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of Twilight? It looks like a fine card. The Dark and Light Gaia cards are neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    As a Monarch player, they need skill to play, from building to play, it's not always the easiest deck to play, but they still have their weaknesses, I can see the new stuff working in more of a old fashion monarch or a Macro Monarch deck. Frognarchs, which is in my opinion, the most stable monarch version won't be able to benefit mainly though.

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

not sure if this was shared but thought i share this guys

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/2013_Collectors_Tins

anyway i went to target today and funny thing they some return of the duelist packs...i bought like maybe 4 packs i pulled a high priestess of prophecy XD hell yeah!

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    So why was there all that talk about Stein?? Was it bundled with a manga volume or something??
    There were 2 Stein being talked about last page, Zombiestein and Cyber-Stein.

The one that's a magazine promo is Zombiestein.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Wow, how did I miss this......
    I haven't collected the cards since the beginning of Zexal.

I Yveltal96, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic, and will be the most amazing duelist I can be :P

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    Wow, how did I miss this......
    I haven't collected the cards since the beginning of Zexal.

I Yveltal96, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic, and will be the most amazing duelist I can be :P
    welcome and yo should really yve cuaz the new xyz monsters are cool XD some really good cards like draco sack and big eye are out now

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

welcome on board, friend

btw eevee, love the new sig, and thanks for the tin spoilers. BLS Envoy, here i come!
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    welcome and yo should really yve cuaz the new xyz monsters are cool XD some really good cards like draco sack and big eye are out now
    haha yeah XD here is the extent of my XYZ monsters:
    -Number 39: Utopia
    -Melomelody The Brass Djinn
    -Temtempo The Percussion Djinn
    -Muzurhythm The String Djinn
    -Maestroke The Symphony Djinn
    -Shadow Of The Six Samurai-Shien

and here are my synchros:
    -Stardust Dragon
    -Red Dragon Archfiend
    -Ancient Fairy Dragon
    -Black Rose Dragon
    -X-Saber Urbellum
    -Road Warrior
    -Junk Warrior
    -Drill Warrior
    -Nitro Warrior
    -Turbo Warrior (my all time favorite)
    -Road Warrior
    -Goyo Guardian
    -Gaia Knight, The Force Of Earth
    -Colossal Fighter
    -Avenging Knight Parshath

I also have a deck based around Evil Dragon Ananta and another based around Dragunity

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

i have 39 xyz, including numbers 40, 32, C32, 105, C105, and Neo Galaxy Eyes.

I also have Synchros, but not as many as my xyz
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Page 112 of 172 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast