Page 113 of 176 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 4388

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by Kunaiman9u9 View Post
    As a Monarch player, they need skill to play, from building to play, it's not always the easiest deck to play, but they still have their weaknesses, I can see the new stuff working in more of a old fashion monarch or a Macro Monarch deck. Frognarchs, which is in my opinion, the most stable monarch version won't be able to benefit mainly though.
    Ah I see. Point taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    haha yeah XD here is the extent of my XYZ monsters:
    -Number 39: Utopia
    -Melomelody The Brass Djinn
    -Temtempo The Percussion Djinn
    -Muzurhythm The String Djinn
    -Maestroke The Symphony Djinn
    -Shadow Of The Six Samurai-Shien

and here are my synchros:
    -Stardust Dragon
    -Red Dragon Archfiend
    -Ancient Fairy Dragon
    -Black Rose Dragon
    -X-Saber Urbellum
    -Road Warrior
    -Junk Warrior
    -Drill Warrior
    -Nitro Warrior
    -Turbo Warrior (my all time favorite)
    -Road Warrior
    -Goyo Guardian
    -Gaia Knight, The Force Of Earth
    -Colossal Fighter
    -Avenging Knight Parshath
    It's funny because that list is pretty similar to my own list of Xyz and Synchro monsters. I'm working on getting more of the former though since I'd really like to get caught up on recent trends and stuff. I don't particularly care for the mechanic, but I don't want to feel excluded either so I may as well go with it lol. I'm giving the Zexal anime another chance as well, although I left off at around the tenth episode, so I have a lot of catching up to do and very little time to actually watch all the episodes I've missed.

Yeah I feel so out of the loop. I was planning on finishing my collection of the Synchro Dragons before I collected more XYZ but I feel so outdated >.<
    Regardless, I love my dragunity deck. Arma Leyvaten is amazing and works wonders with my deck

have those 4 expensive knights? theyre required for the deck.
    I am a proud christian.

(eating sandwhich) THIS IS DELICIOUS!

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black 2 fc- 1035-0063-4268
    black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

Quote Originally Posted by Wecondo12 View Post
    have those 4 expensive knights? theyre required for the deck.
    Are you talking to me? And do you mean the Dragunity knights?
    My Dragunity deck doesn't have any synchros but I do sometimes use Stardust Dragon or my other dragon synchros because they fit in with the deck. I want to buy the Dragunity synchros sometime soon though

Quote Originally Posted by Kunaiman9u9 View Post
    As a Monarch player, they need skill to play, from building to play, it's not always the easiest deck to play, but they still have their weaknesses, I can see the new stuff working in more of a old fashion monarch or a Macro Monarch deck. Frognarchs, which is in my opinion, the most stable monarch version won't be able to benefit mainly though.
    Yeah unfortunately with the amazing search spell being continuous, gets in the way of treeborn. I could see Macro Monarch being good right now though. But we won't get this set until after the new ban list so anything could happen. Interestingly, the search spell can search out Dark Armed Dragon :P Plus if you're already using this, March of the Monarchs isn't such a bad card to include alongside, as they both have the same negative condition.

Found an interesting build of Macro Spirit Monarchs, what with the new Spirits also coming out and it looks like fun to try.
    Last edited by Crawley007; 18th June 2013 at 4:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    Yeah I feel so out of the loop. I was planning on finishing my collection of the Synchro Dragons before I collected more XYZ but I feel so outdated >.<
    Regardless, I love my dragunity deck. Arma Leyvaten is amazing and works wonders with my deck
    It's funny because lately collecting has felt more like a chore for me rather than a hobby. There are a lot of sets that I skipped over so I'm trying to get as many cards from those sets as possible, but then new products are released and I feel like I'm still out of the loop. Like recently I started collecting cards from Abyss Rising and Cosmo Blazer, and then I realized that a new Starter Deck was being released this month as well as a new Battle Pack. And then next month the Number Hunters pack comes out and then Judgment of the Light will be released a month later (as well as a new structure deck iirc). There are a lot of products and it just feels impossible to keep track of them all.

just stick with packs that help your deck. im still getting galactic overlord because i need tefnuit baaad. and i dont really care that im out of the loop, i only have 4 synchros and 8 xyz.
    I am a proud christian.

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

Here's a question: Do you prefer the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime or manga? I like a little bit of both of the anime and manga.

Anime, since Yugioh has no online mangas and there arent any places that sell the newer manga anymnore near me.

I Fallen Icarus, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Hm...

So, today I made a relinquished deck on dueling network.

And... it's boss. The thing about it is, no one expects rituals anymore, +very easy to get those cards in my hand, so I easily control the field.

I also play the exodia parts for a certain spell, so it's nice if I can get all the parts in my hand.

That is all for now.

DUELING NETWORK USER: Fallen Icarus
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Icarus View Post
    I Fallen Icarus, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Hm...

So, today I made a relinquished deck on dueling network.

And... it's boss. The thing about it is, no one expects rituals anymore, +very easy to get those cards in my hand, so I easily control the field.

I also play the exodia parts for a certain spell, so it's nice if I can get all the parts in my hand.

That is all for now.

DUELING NETWORK USER: Fallen Icarus
    hey icarus welcome to the club also sure ill add your duelnetwork on the front now as well oh wow thats old school with reliquish XD

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    Yeah unfortunately with the amazing search spell being continuous, gets in the way of treeborn. I could see Macro Monarch being good right now though. But we won't get this set until after the new ban list so anything could happen. Interestingly, the search spell can search out Dark Armed Dragon :P Plus if you're already using this, March of the Monarchs isn't such a bad card to include alongside, as they both have the same negative condition.

Found an interesting build of Macro Spirit Monarchs, what with the new Spirits also coming out and it looks like fun to try.
    Since Frognarchs are my favorite Monarch varient, i am upset that they made it a continuos spell, i've still been trying to work trial and tribulation into my monarch builds, with no sucess yet haha. But I can see the Macro Monarch working as a very heavy attack on the meta this format. I already know a good smokescreen side to work with that as well

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

Oh hi Eevee.

Yeah, I like dabbling in old school decks a bit.

I had always found those decks "cool" when I was younger, but lacked the funds, motivations, and skills to actually make those decks.

And, people need to be playing ritual more.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Icarus View Post
    Oh hi Eevee.

Yeah, I like dabbling in old school decks a bit.

I had always found those decks "cool" when I was younger, but lacked the funds, motivations, and skills to actually make those decks.

And, people need to be playing ritual more.
    Actually my college roommate plays a Chaos Relinquished deck that uses the Djinn to stun an opponent's deck so they can't special summon, it has gone up against some pretty decent decks and players, and won. Old school doesn't necessarily mean bad haha and I agree, rituals need more lovin'.

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

I agree, old school can be pretty good.

My relinquished deck consists of

Relinquished+Imantos+Chaos(and luster)+Exodia+Djinns

So...

Insta Win Chaotic Relinquished Dijinn Cherries.

forgot duel network. my username is wecondo12 if anyone wants to duel.
    I am a proud christian.

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

Do you prefer the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime or manga? I like a little bit of both of the anime and manga.
    I prefer the original Yu-Gi-Oh manga over the anime. It just flowed better and since it was the source material, there was no filler. I also enjoyed R, but not as much as the original. I've read most of the GX manga and it was pretty good, but I still like the GX anime better. I don't read the 5D's or Zexal manga, so I have no comment to make on those.

Update on my new dueling network acount: godcar
    Also despite the Dragon rulers aka elemental aka suppressor aka incarnate dragons dominating the advanced metagame i (and many other duelists) find them quite "splashable" in many decks. For example, Tempest in harpies, dragunity, gusto's/ Blaster in fire fist, fire king, hazy flame/ Redox in gadget, x saber/ and tidal in mermail. The list of possiblitlies grow with every new set. Ive even managed to revamp my very first deck (Armed Dragons) thanks to blaster,tempest, lightning, and burner.
    3DS FC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
    Y Version: Sciz
    AS Version: Scizor64

Quote Originally Posted by scizor64 View Post
    Also despite the Dragon rulers aka elemental aka suppressor aka incarnate dragons dominating the advanced metagame i (and many other duelists) find them quite "splashable" in many decks. For example, Tempest in harpies, dragunity, gusto's/ Blaster in fire fist, fire king, hazy flame/ Redox in gadget, x saber/ and tidal in mermail. The list of possiblitlies grow with every new set. Ive even managed to revamp my very first deck (Armed Dragons) thanks to blaster,tempest, lightning, and burner.
    Yeah, I don't know about everyone else, but I've always felt the Dragons are supposed to help Decks focused on one of the 4 main Attributes, instead of having a Deck of its own.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Here's a question: Do you prefer the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime or manga? I like a little bit of both of the anime and manga.
    I like both too.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I've felt that the Decks work best on their own.

:/ Their effects allow for easier summons (the ability to use dragons not just elementals, or the other way around) which therein lies the dragon's greatest strength,

I haven't done much of either, but I like both equally.

The anime does have nice effects though

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Yeah, I don't know about everyone else, but I've always felt the Dragons are supposed to help Decks focused on one of the 4 main Attributes, instead of having a Deck of its own.
    Yeah they were DEFINITELY intended as just support for the Attributes. It's just a very unhappy coincidence that they are so good together.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    Yeah they were DEFINITELY intended as just support for the Attributes. It's just a very unhappy coincidence that they are so good together.
    I would say a deliberate one since Konami printed the babies.

Ugh, I tried making a mokey deck, but it's so hard to play/make ;_;

I literally lost all my duels when using the deck.

i made a genex deck on network and its results are mixed. i lose some, and win some.
    I am a proud christian.

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

The anime and manga are good but the manga does justice to characters that got mistreated in the anime or were shown weaker. (Chazz, Atticus, and Manga Shark compared to Season 1 anime Shark.)

Page 113 of 176 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast