Page 115 of 176 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 4388

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    I have done that in real life as well, and it worked out just fine.
    Not at a YCS or something you haven't :P Or at least I wouldn't believe it without proof

well, i guess i just didn't like using them at all then, lol
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    Not at a YCS or something you haven't :P Or at least I wouldn't believe it without proof
    I have, but I don't know how I would prove it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    I have, but I don't know how I would prove it to you.
    YCS tournaments have online records; if you had topped a YCS with a deck your decklist would be online somewhere. Have never seen a Dragunity deck top without them.

YCS tournaments have online records; if you had topped a YCS with a deck your decklist would be online somewhere. Have never seen a Dragunity deck top without them.
    Oh YCS eh? I meant played with competitive players that have actually done YCS. I have never actually been to one.

oh, i SOOOOOOOO want to go to a YCS. i just need to work on my deck, or otherwise get murdered, lol

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    oh, i SOOOOOOOO want to go to a YCS. i just need to work on my deck, or otherwise get murdered, lol
    Living in Canada, there is only Toronto for me :P People in the US are lucky

Living in Canada, there is only Toronto for me :P People in the US are lucky
    not me, really. i live in New Mexico, so the closest one would probably be in another state.

People can win with anything these days now that xyzs are a thing. Of course it would take extreme skill and or luck to even stand up vs Fire fist let alone prophecy...

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    People can win with anything these days now that xyzs are a thing.
    xyz are a little OP imo. I still prefer synchros regardless of how cool they were

i use synchros. unfortunately, i find myself losing constantly cause my monster just gets torn down and i cant get another.
    I am a proud christian.

(eating sandwhich) THIS IS DELICIOUS!

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black 2 fc- 1035-0063-4268
    black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

I still remember when Xyz Monsters were introduced and how almost the entire Yu-Gi-Oh community thought they'd never reach the level of brokenness that some Synchro Monsters were known for. Well I guess time changes opinions lol. I mostly still use Synchros just out of habit. Too many Xyz Monsters seem unwieldy for me to bother with.

tbh since xyz are now a thing there starting to make some better xyz cards like big eye and draco sack...as well as i think there are cards to get the materials to be attached back on the xyz i can't remember i thought there was...

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    i think there are cards to get the materials to be attached back on the xyz i can't remember i thought there was...

There are, luckily i got one a few days ago. It's called Overlay Regen. It's a normal spell that equips to the xyz as a material. Also, theres a card called XYZ Unit, but it's an actual equip, and it turns into a material for the xyz, as well as increasing it's attack x200 by the monsters rank.

There are a few cards that can help Xyz monsters regain Xyz Material now.

Aside from Overlay Regen and Xyz Unit (though Xyz Unit is just a pseudo-material), there are Overlay Eater, Overlay Capture, Spirit Converter, and Number Overlay Boost (like its name suggest, this one is only for Numbers).

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Meh reattaching overlay materials isn't really worth it in most cases. It's sad that now most synchros are just veiler+expendable monster now.

Back when Xyz were first released they didn't have the best abilities but over time they started releasing even better Xyz monsters (Big Eye, Dragosack). Xyz are also just easier to play then Synchros since for Synchros you have to worry about drawing a tuner monster.

So my local gaming shop just got in some Star Pack 2013 and I bought quite a bit of it (little over half a box). Pulled 47 of the 50 cards in the set and the ones I'm missing I can get easily. But I managed to get 2 Star-rare Gilford the Lightning, 3 gagaga magician (1 is Star rare). a common Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon, at least 1 of every XYZ except Dark Mist and most of them are multiples and some have Star Rare. 2 Gandora 1 star rare. 2 of both of the Arcana Force cards. 2 Barboroid common. 1 Elemental Hero Escuridao common. I got some other stuff but too lazy too type it. But there is main highlights.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Back when Xyz were first released they didn't have the best abilities but over time they started releasing even better Xyz monsters (Big Eye, Dragosack). Xyz are also just easier to play then Synchros since for Synchros you have to worry about drawing a tuner monster.
    Even though Big Eye's effect is nice, I've never been inclined to get that card. I mean even if I could afford it (which I can't 'cause it's super-expensive lol), I don't think its effect would be worth the price. It seems like Yu-Gi-Oh has become a rich man's game, which is unfortunate since it was always supposed to be a children's trading card game. No child should have to buy whole boxes of Galactic Overlord in the hopes of getting Big Eye, nor should they have to spend about $100 on a piece of shiny cardboard on the secondary market imo.
    Last edited by Lorde; 24th June 2013 at 8:04 PM.

True. It's mostly about competitive play and tournaments nowadays. I guess it's better to use cards like Big Eye online on Dueling Network or Devpro where it's not as competitive or serious. Also you can save yourself from wasting $100+ on a children's trading card. xD

>Dueling Network
    >Not Competitive

Wut...

I've never dealt with expensive cards, cause all I did before dueling network was buy the occasional pack and structure decks ^^
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Icarus View Post
    >Dueling Network
    >Not Competitive

Wut...

I've never dealt with expensive cards, cause all I did before dueling network was buy the occasional pack and structure decks ^^
    Yeah if you play pool, expect a ton of net decked prophecy or dragons now.

>.> Funny you say that, I haven't seen those decks in a long time

probably because of my low rating
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

i never see those decks either. i usually duel weird stuff like umbralis, some iswarm, hunder, and dragunity. i only get the occasional merlantean.
    I am a proud christian.

(eating sandwhich) THIS IS DELICIOUS!

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black 2 fc- 1035-0063-4268
    black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Yeah if you play pool, expect a ton of net decked prophecy or dragons now.
    if your rating is low they match people up with your same rating or close to it so if your really high rating you would bump into prohocecy or high expensive good decks otherwise when your down below its decks that are like 60 cards 0_0 with wtf is this >.> im only low rating cuaz i never play pool...i never cared really to be on a high teir really...

Page 115 of 176 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast