Page 118 of 176 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 4387

Thread: Yugioh Club

seems kinda useless. you could disrupt with it i guess.
    I am a proud christian.

(eating sandwhich) THIS IS DELICIOUS!

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black 2 fc- 1035-0063-4268
    black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

Seems pretty damn good.

Fire Fists will love this card. One card synchro into this baby.

I'll probably try to run it in Fableds.

For how I play, I wouldn't use it. I think the best JUMP promos were the Tourney Legal Gods, Gimmick Puppet of Strings, Black Ship of Corn, and the Kazuki Takahahsi signed Dark Magician.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Vulcan is really good in synchro decks, and 3 axis fire fists are one step away from completion. All it takes is chicken.

got an on sale pack of the shining darkness. i got a black winged dragon!
    I am a proud christian.

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

I watched The Countdown Begins today. Is anyone looking forward to three-part duel between Yuma, Shark, and Kite vs Dr. Faker in the dub next weekend? I know I am.

could i get a link to the episode? i wanna see if zexal got better.
    I am a proud christian.

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

I'm almost to the point of the Dr. Faker vs. Yuma/Kaito/Shark duel myself (I'm watching the original version though, not the dub), and so far I must admit that perhaps I jumped the gun on Zexal. I mean I still think it has flaws and I think DM and 5D's were definitely better, but Zexal has managed to be slightly better than GX, which is a good thing. I have a love/hate relationship with Yuma (his clumsiness and friendship speeches irk me, but he's a nice kid underneath it all), and I love secondary characters like Cathy and III and Gauche (don't know their English names). My only real complaint is that it took a while for the plot to pick up, and most of the WDC seemed like filler.

Astral has left guys. Yuma is all alone in the world now.

The place is dying. time for a topic!

What are your 2 favorite Archtypes from Hidden Arsenal pack?

Mine will have to be....

Gustos and Gishkis! I would say Dragunity, but the main deck is a structure deck, so yeah. anyways i like the concept of recycling in decks, and the Gustos do it to activate effects, while Gishkis have the effect of sending cards back into the deck, hopind to draw it again instead of a compulse saving you for only one turn in some cases.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Dragunity is the best! I have never lost with my dragunity deck :3
    I love Arma Leyvaten he is so amazing <3

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    Dragunity is the best! I have never lost with my dragunity deck :3
    I love Arma Leyvaten he is so amazing <3
    I know what you mean. I had a 50 win streak with my Dragunity deck on YGO Pro and Dueling network duels it was awesome! the LAD loop is amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    I know what you mean. I had a 50 win streak with my Dragunity deck on YGO Pro and Dueling network duels it was awesome! the LAD loop is amazing!
    It is! I love doing that, it irritates my brother so much XD He eventually resorted to a deck that removes my cards from play, but I forget how I countered that >.>
    Idk, it's been a long time since I played yugioh

Just bought my first 2 boosters of the new War of the Giants Battle Packs Friday. Out of the second one I managed to pull..... wait for it..... Slifer the Sky Dragon! New, tourney-legal, AND has its effect from the anime (at least I think). Let's see.... has to be tribute summoned by tributing 3 monsters.... summon cannot be negated.... upon its summoning, no cards or effects can be activated.... if a monster is normal or special summoned to your opponent's side of the field in face-up attack position, it loses 2000 attack points, and if that monster's attack is reduced to 0 because of this, it is destroyed.... and, obviously, Slifer gains 1000 attack and defense for each card in your hand.

i saw bp2 boosters but i got an on sale shining darkness pack. im gonna make chaos blackwing with this new blackwing dragon.
    I am a proud christian.

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    I watched The Countdown Begins today. Is anyone looking forward to three-part duel between Yuma, Shark, and Kite vs Dr. Faker in the dub next weekend? I know I am.
    Let me guess Yuuma will beat Faker after going into ZEXAL mode. I haven't watched that much of the anime but I know that Yuuma's favourite way to win is by 'overlaying' himself with Astral and to use that shining draw thing to win even tho its practically cheating because he manipulates his deck when ever he uses that special draw power. That's the most obvious use of plothax that I've ever seen.

The place is dying. time for a topic!
    Lmao how was the thread dying when other people had already posted today? Talk about trying to draw attention to your self.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Black View Post

Lmao how was the thread dying when other people had already posted today? Talk about trying to draw attention to your self.
    Cuz one post doesnt cut it! i need moar posts! D:<

anyways i bought the new battle packs, and got a common breakthrough skill and a few of those new rarity photon thrashers. what is that new rarity called?

mosaic rare.
    I am a proud christian.

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

i don't think post counts count here cyrius lol and don't worry this thread dies only when everyone posted mostly this thread comes from the grave half the time when something new comes out and etc...well still tweaking my harpie deck trying to find a final ultimate rare harpie queen is a pain cuaz its at least like 30 dollars or higher...i hate that why can't you be less expensive XD

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    i don't think post counts count here cyrius lol and don't worry this thread dies only when everyone posted mostly this thread comes from the grave half the time when something new comes out and etc...well still tweaking my harpie deck trying to find a final ultimate rare harpie queen is a pain cuaz its at least like 30 dollars or higher...i hate that why can't you be less expensive XD
    First of all I dont care about no dagnabit post count! lol

second of all Harpies started getting a lot of support recently, but they havent even been aknowledged by most competitive players. heck even i dont know what they do, im just praying that the Blue eyed maiden stays in OCG XD

First of all I dont care about no dagnabit post count! lol

second of all Harpies started getting a lot of support recently, but they havent even been aknowledged by most competitive players. heck even i dont know what they do, im just praying that the Blue eyed maiden stays in OCG XD
    LOL then why the heck did you say post count LOL i have no clue with you sometimes XD anyway harpies are getting faster now hysteric signs and harpie channeler and etc...there starting to come back...there are new cards still coming out soon...i can take more then half life points with harpies if you run them right...as well as you can us it for big eye and overlaying as well as most common dracosack which helps them comeback...lightning chidori runs prety well as well...i need some dark xyz and or something to sychro dang catastor destroy that deck though if i don't draw dark hole, or some type of distruction effect that activates...

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    LOL then why the heck did you say post count LOL i have no clue with you sometimes XD anyway harpies are getting faster now hysteric signs and harpie channeler and etc...there starting to come back...there are new cards still coming out soon...i can take more then half life points with harpies if you run them right...as well as you can us it for big eye and overlaying as well as most common dracosack which helps them comeback...lightning chidori runs prety well as well...i need some dark xyz and or something to sychro dang catastor destroy that deck though if i don't draw dark hole, or some type of distruction effect that activates...
    I dont recall such a thing ;D Same with you and your constant lack of proper sentence transitioning XD anyways im glad that Wind types are finally getting support. I mean gusto's are one hell of an annoyance when it comes to the creature swapping variant, but with big eye, this pretty much makes every wind deck (especially harpies from what i read) a role that takes control of your opponent's monsters. an exception is Dragunitites since the newer variants can use Galaxy eyes Takyion dragon easily.

I dont recall such a thing ;D Same with you and your constant lack of proper sentence transitioning XD anyways im glad that Wind types are finally getting support. I mean gusto's are one hell of an annoyance when it comes to the creature swapping variant, but with big eye, this pretty much makes every wind deck (especially harpies from what i read) a role that takes control of your opponent's monsters. an exception is Dragunitites since the newer variants can use Galaxy eyes Takyion dragon easily.
    LOL yeah i have so much to say i keep adding dots in it >.< Anyway winds are coming back mostly the harpie arch type, I heard in that new joey and mai world collection a anime card is being made for harpies...

Yeahhhh Earth monsters

//shot
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Icarus View Post
    Yeahhhh Earth monsters

//shot
    X Sabers, Naturia's, and Gladiator Beasts have had their fun. Let the Wind have a piece of that action! (god damn Maldolches...)

Page 118 of 176 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168 ... LastLast