Page 119 of 172 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 4291

Thread: Yugioh Club

  1. #2951
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Fallen Far From the Sky
    Posts
    834

    Default

    Yay Madolches! :'D

    I really want to see the Laugh Attribute bumped up. Oh wait, that's not a real attribute.
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

  2. #2952
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    City escape
    Posts
    27

    Default

    i want more hieratic and chaos support(and bls banned)
    I am a proud christian.

    (eating sandwhich) THIS IS DELICIOUS!

    3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

    black 2 fc- 1035-0063-4268
    black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

  3. #2953
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Hey guys I haven't posted here in a LOOOOONG time, and btw my DN name is Skamory7. I recently got back into this card game and have been running the ever-so-annoying Inzektors. Since Hornet and D-fly got dropped to 1, they really haven't seen much usage these days. Well, this Inzektor deck (while still in the testing phase) has won about 9/10 battles I've ever had with it, and I'm still looking for ways to perfect it. Perhaps you guys culd lend me some help? Here's the list:

    MONSTERS (22)
    Inzektor Centipede x3
    Inzektor Hornet x1
    Inzektor Dragonfly x1
    Inzektor Hopper x1
    Inzektor Ladybug x2
    Inzektor Giga-Mantis x2
    Armageddon Knight x2
    Card Trooper x1
    Dark Armed Dragon x1
    Effect Veiler x1
    Maxx "C" x1
    Mystic Tomato x2
    Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter x1
    Spirit Reaper x1
    Tour Guide from the Underworld x2

    SPELLS / TRAPS (20)
    Book of Moon x1
    Foolish Burial x1
    Dark Hole x1
    Heavy Storm x1
    Inzektor Sword - Zektkaliber x2
    Monster Reborn x1
    Mystical Space Typhoon x2
    Pot of Avarice x1
    Pot of Duality x2
    Call of the Haunted x2
    Compulsory Evacuation Device x1
    Fiendish Chain x1
    Mirror Force x1
    Solemn Warning x1
    Solemn Judgment x1
    Threatening Roar x1

    The rest is standard extra deck with Leviathan, Leviair, Gachi Gachi, Zenmaines, etc. It's a 42-card deck in total, and I actually want to add in anther Threatening Roar or Fiendish Chain, but I don't have any room. i'm thinking of taking out Tour Guide so it can be 40 cards and because it's just not consistent enough, and yeah. Hopefully you guys can give me some suggestions, thanks!


    ~Credits to myself~

  4. #2954
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skarm™ View Post
    Hey guys I haven't posted here in a LOOOOONG time, and btw my DN name is Skamory7. I recently got back into this card game and have been running the ever-so-annoying Inzektors. Since Hornet and D-fly got dropped to 1, they really haven't seen much usage these days. Well, this Inzektor deck (while still in the testing phase) has won about 9/10 battles I've ever had with it, and I'm still looking for ways to perfect it. Perhaps you guys culd lend me some help? Here's the list:

    MONSTERS (22)
    Inzektor Centipede x3
    Inzektor Hornet x1
    Inzektor Dragonfly x1
    Inzektor Hopper x1
    Inzektor Ladybug x2
    Inzektor Giga-Mantis x2
    Armageddon Knight x2
    Card Trooper x1
    Dark Armed Dragon x1
    Effect Veiler x1
    Maxx "C" x1
    Mystic Tomato x2
    Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter x1
    Spirit Reaper x1
    Tour Guide from the Underworld x2

    SPELLS / TRAPS (20)
    Book of Moon x1
    Foolish Burial x1
    Dark Hole x1
    Heavy Storm x1
    Inzektor Sword - Zektkaliber x2
    Monster Reborn x1
    Mystical Space Typhoon x2
    Pot of Avarice x1
    Pot of Duality x2
    Call of the Haunted x2
    Compulsory Evacuation Device x1
    Fiendish Chain x1
    Mirror Force x1
    Solemn Warning x1
    Solemn Judgment x1
    Threatening Roar x1

    The rest is standard extra deck with Leviathan, Leviair, Gachi Gachi, Zenmaines, etc. It's a 42-card deck in total, and I actually want to add in anther Threatening Roar or Fiendish Chain, but I don't have any room. i'm thinking of taking out Tour Guide so it can be 40 cards and because it's just not consistent enough, and yeah. Hopefully you guys can give me some suggestions, thanks!
    You need to fit in another Card Trooper. I would take out the lone Ryko for it, but you have a lot of other not totally necessary monsters as well if you wanted to take out something different.
    Spells are pretty much perfect from what I can remember of the deck, and traps you def need 3 Threatening Roar and you COULD even throw in a 3rd COTH if you wanted.
    To make room for those I would take out even more monsters. 22 is a bit higher than usual for an Inzektor deck.

    If you want the fastest type of Inzektor deck existing though...


    [01] Inzektor Dragonfly
    [01] Inzektor Hornet
    [03] Inzektor Centipede
    [03] Inzektor Ladybug
    [02] Inzektor Hopper
    [01] Inzektor Giga-Weevil
    [01] Inzektor Giga-Mantis
    [02] Beetron
    [03] Maxx "C"
    [02] Effect Veiler
    [01] Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
    [01] Dark Armed Dragon

    [03] Mystical Space Typhoon
    [03] Insect Imitation
    [02] Transtarn
    [02] Inzektor Sword - Zektkaliber
    [01] Heavy Storm
    [01] Monster Reborn
    [01] Allure of Darkness
    [01] Foolish Burial

    [02] Call Of The Haunted
    [02] Threatening Roar

    Transtarn and Insect Imitation are amazing.
    Last edited by Crawley007; 10th July 2013 at 12:33 AM.

  5. #2955
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cyllage City
    Posts
    288

    Default

    HIEEEEEEY.

    It's moi, Hydri! .....Yeah.

    I have a HUGE project I'm doing for Yu-Gi-Oh deck of mine, it's a Yusei Fudo deck, because I likey Yusei...

    But then again, I also am still recrafting my Tuners and Dragons..
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

  6. #2956
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,229

    Default

    Full Spoiler for Number Hunters, courtesy of a Pojo user.

    Secret Rares 20/20
    NUMH-EN010 Heroic Challenger - Ambush Soldier
    NUMH-EN013 Box of Friends
    NUMH-EN026 Number 54: Lion Heart
    NUMH-EN027 Number 15: Gimmick Puppet Giant Grinder
    NUMH-EN028 Number 44: Sky Pegasus
    NUMH-EN029 Number 49: Fortune Tune
    NUMH-EN030 Number 57: Tri-Head Dust Dragon
    NUMH-EN032 Number 74: Master of Blades
    NUMH-EN037 Coach King Giantrainer
    NUMH-EN038 CXyz Coach Lord Ultimatrainer
    NUMH-EN039 Norito the Moral Leader
    NUMH-EN040 CXyz Simon the Great Moral Leader
    NUMH-EN041 Comics Hero King Arthur
    NUMH-EN042 CXyz Comics Hero Legend Arthur
    NUMH-EN044 CXyz Battleship Cherry Blossom
    NUMH-EN045 Skypalace Gangaridai
    NUMH-EN046 CXyz Skypalace Babylon
    NUMH-EN047 Photon Queen Alexandra
    NUMH-EN050 Princess Cologne
    NUMH-EN058 Number Wall
    Super Rares 40/40
    NUMH-EN001 Chronomaly Aztec Mask Golem
    NUMH-EN002 Chronomaly Cabrura Trebuchet
    NUMH-EN003 Chronomaly Mud Golem
    NUMH-EN004 Chronomaly Sol Monolith
    NUMH-EN005 Gimmick Puppet Egg Head
    NUMH-EN006 Gimmick Puppet Gear Changer
    NUMH-EN007 Gimmick Puppet Twilight Joker
    NUMH-EN008 Gimmick Puppet Scissor Arms
    NUMH-EN009 Gimmick Puppet Nightmare
    NUMH-EN011 Heroic Challenger Clasp Sword
    NUMH-EN012 Blue Mountain Butterspy
    NUMH-EN014 Zombowwow
    NUMH-EN015 Gash the Dust Lord
    NUMH-EN016 Zubaba Buster
    NUMH-EN017 Gogog Golem
    NUMH-EN018 Kagetokage
    NUMH-EN019 Kurivolt
    NUMH-EN020 Gogogo Giant
    NUMH-EN021 Gagaga Gardna
    NUMH-EN022 Photon Cerberus
    NUMH-EN023 Photon Lizard
    NUMH-EN024 Rocket Arrow Express
    NUMH-EN031 Number 63: Shamoji Soldier
    NUMH-EN033 Number 85: Crazy Box
    NUMH-EN034 Number 87: Queen of the Night
    NUMH-EN035 Mechquipped Angineer
    NUMH-EN036 CXyz Mechquipped Djinn Angeneral
    NUMH-EN043 Battlecruiser Dianthus
    NUMH-EN048 Night Papilloperative
    NUMH-EN051 Baby Tiragon
    NUMH-EN052 Chakra
    NUMH-EN053 Resurrection of Chakra
    NUMH-EN054 Puppet Ritual
    NUMH-EN055 Stoic Challenge
    NUMH-EN056 Overlay Capture
    NUMH-EN057 Insect Armor with Laser Cannon
    NUMH-EN059 Heraldry Record
    NUMH-EN060 Butterspy Protection
    Well lookie here, Princess Cologne has her own card now. Another Yu-Gi-Oh! character made into a card.

  7. #2957
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinedown Gracer Abusoru Zoroāku View Post
    HIEEEEEEY.

    It's moi, Hydri! .....Yeah.

    I have a HUGE project I'm doing for Yu-Gi-Oh deck of mine, it's a Yusei Fudo deck, because I likey Yusei...

    But then again, I also am still recrafting my Tuners and Dragons..
    You should focus in the QuickDraw level eater synchron explorer quasar combo

  8. #2958
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    THE CRAZY TRAIN~
    Posts
    460

    Default

    I put together a Yusei deck that's only missing Armory Arm, Scrapiron, and Quaser. Otherwise, I have a complete Yusei deck. My first duel with it, I brought out Road Warrior and Shooting Star in 3 turns.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

    National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

  9. #2959
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cyllage City
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    You should focus in the QuickDraw level eater synchron explorer quasar combo
    The what combo? I'm sorry, but I haven't watched so much of the anime, I only watched the beginning of it...
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

  10. #2960
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinedown Gracer Abusoru Zoroāku View Post
    The what combo? I'm sorry, but I haven't watched so much of the anime, I only watched the beginning of it...
    It involves a massive amount of synchro summoning while having drawing power from Hyper Librarian and Forumla Synchron. then after wards you go into the "second phase" of the process by using level eater to reduce the levels of Synchro monsters so you can Synch for 12-Shooting Quasar Dragon using Formula and two other Synchro monsters.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  11. #2961
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    It involves a massive amount of synchro summoning while having drawing power from Hyper Librarian and Forumla Synchron. then after wards you go into the "second phase" of the process by using level eater to reduce the levels of Synchro monsters so you can Synch for 12-Shooting Quasar Dragon using Formula and two other Synchro monsters.
    No, librarian combos are for lavals. The yusei deck uses junk warrior.

    As for the combo

    Summon QuickDraw by discarding eater,
    Summon eater using QD to 4
    Sync for junk warrior.
    Junk to 4 to summon level eater.
    Summon synchron explorer and revive QuickDraw
    Sync for road warrior
    Bring back level eater by sending road to 7
    Use road to summon a tuner
    Sync the tuner and eater for formula
    Reduce road to 6 with eater.
    To quasar.

  12. #2962
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    No, librarian combos are for lavals. The yusei deck uses junk warrior.
    Actually my best friend has a yusei deck that uses it like that to bring out Quasar but with Drill warrior and Junk warrior with plants like spore, Lonefire Blossom, and Dandylion. Hyper librarian is one of the key cards for the job and Drill warrior abuses the effects of all of his plants.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  13. #2963
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    Actually my best friend has a yusei deck that uses it like that to bring out Quasar but with Drill warrior and Junk warrior with plants like spore, Lonefire Blossom, and Dandylion. Hyper librarian is one of the key cards for the job and Drill warrior abuses the effects of all of his plants.
    Yeah but yusei doesn't use plants. The QD combo uses only yusei card,

  14. #2964
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    Yeah but yusei doesn't use plants. The QD combo uses only yusei card,
    AH, so we are talking pure Yusei cards huh? i thought variants were included in this but i guess not >.>
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  15. #2965
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Black View Post
    Let me guess Yuuma will beat Faker after going into ZEXAL mode. I haven't watched that much of the anime but I know that Yuuma's favourite way to win is by 'overlaying' himself with Astral and to use that shining draw thing to win even tho its practically cheating because he manipulates his deck when ever he uses that special draw power. That's the most obvious use of plothax that I've ever seen.
    I was gonna say "don't spoil the episodes for me" but then I realized that you have a point; that's usually how things roll in Zexal, so I shouldn't be surprised if that happens. The whole "shining draw" thing where he sort of creates cards out of thin air and draws then is really blatant. It kind of ruins the suspense since we know ahead of time that Yuma will just draw some miraculous card to save him from any situation. Oh well. At least Yuma loses minor duels though, unlike Yusei who won all the time and only came close to losing once against Kalin if I remember correctly.

  16. #2966
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,229

    Default

    Proper spoiler for Number Hunters:

    http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_Hunters

    Battle Warrior is in here, it was missing in my last post.

  17. #2967
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I was gonna say "don't spoil the episodes for me" but then I realized that you have a point; that's usually how things roll in Zexal, so I shouldn't be surprised if that happens. The whole "shining draw" thing where he sort of creates cards out of thin air and draws then is really blatant. It kind of ruins the suspense since we know ahead of time that Yuma will just draw some miraculous card to save him from any situation. Oh well. At least Yuma loses minor duels though, unlike Yusei who won all the time and only came close to losing once against Kalin if I remember correctly.
    The ZW he uses to stomp faker is increibly broken.

  18. #2968
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Online or offline.
    Posts
    768

    Default

    I haven't posted here in ages due to me not being as much of a fan anymore. Is ZEXAL almost finished?

  19. #2969
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuzronk View Post
    I haven't posted here in ages due to me not being as much of a fan anymore. Is ZEXAL almost finished?
    It's still going on, as far as I can tell, and dub is at the part where Yuma, Shark, and Kite will fight Dr. Faker.

  20. #2970
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Online or offline.
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    It's still going on, as far as I can tell, and dub is at the part where Yuma, Shark, and Kite will fight Dr. Faker.
    Oh. Who is Dr Faker?

  21. #2971
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    The ZW he uses to stomp faker is increibly broken.
    Yeah I noticed when I watched that episode last night. The whole duel seemed a bit anti-climactic to me. I hope the next arc's villain is more menacing.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Proper spoiler for Number Hunters:

    http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_Hunters

    Battle Warrior is in here, it was missing in my last post.
    It looks better than the recent Battle Pack at least. I have my eyes on the Gimmick Puppets and the previously unreleased ritual cards. Those new Number cards look nice as well.

  22. #2972
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuzronk View Post
    Oh. Who is Dr Faker?
    He's the bad guy of the first season.

  23. #2973
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    THE CRAZY TRAIN~
    Posts
    460

    Default

    NUMBER HUNTERS COMES OUT TOMORROW!!!!! KING ARTHUR, HERE I COME!!!

    Back on topic: Dr.Faker is a really dumb name, imo.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

    National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

  24. #2974
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,229

    Default

    An update on the Yuma 2 Duelist Pack:

    http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/427936549/#comments

    I'm feel that they're gonna release this and the Kastle siblings packs in tins again like they did with the previous two.

  25. #2975
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    THE CRAZY TRAIN~
    Posts
    460

    Default

    When are the new Duelist packs going to be released in ENGLISH?!
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

    National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Page 119 of 172 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •