Page 120 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 4388

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    When are the new Duelist packs going to be released in ENGLISH?!
    they never said any release date for a english pack but here are all the products that are confirmed with dates

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/products/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    He's the bad guy of the first season.
    Oh. That's only his english name?

Quote Originally Posted by kuzronk View Post
    Oh. That's only his english name?
    That's his name in both the Japanese and English version.

HA, sweet! I just bought one of those big value pack type things (it was 3 packs- 1 Storm of Ragnarok, 1 Ra-Yellow Megapack, and 1 Yusei 2 Duelist Pack- 6 bonus cards, and 1 "deck" which was just a SOR Special Edition box w/ three more Storm of Ragnarok packs) yesterday and got some NICE pulls!

-Legendary Six Samurai Enishi- Ultimate Rare
    -Stardust Phantom- I think Rare (I'd have to look. Whatever the rarity is with a silver name); I can't use it, but it's good to pair with a Stardust Dragon
    And one of the six bonus cards:
    -Kaibaman! (Now all I need is a Blue-Eyes.)
    Also got Light and Darkness Dragon as a promo from the Storm of Ragnarok box.

I Apocalylpse Lucario understand every rule of this club, and pledge to only talk about Yu-Gi-Oh! and not go off topic.

i couldn't find a form so i am not sure if that is right

Thankz to Astral Shadow for the team pose, and Myself for the banner!

alright guys just wanted to just announce if you had a name change please make sure to someone how let me know so i can keep track who you are just announce it somehow in your post (bold it maybe like this maybe to have it stand out more) and also welcome to the club...yeah the form is the pledge This was my first club i ever made XD its come a long way...as well as i thinking about getting some number packs soon not sure when but soon...i pretty sure there are some new plant xyz in there...

Thankz for accepting me ^_^

on another count who here thinks Spellcounter decks aren't any good any more? if you do you are wrong

Yeah, a new plant Number, actually. It's pretty good for plant decks, but it's called Number 87: Queen of the Night:

Rank 8 Water Plant
    ATK/3200 DEF/2800

3 Level 8 Monsters

Once per turn, during either players turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then activate one of these effects.
    * Target 1 Set Spell/ Trap card your opponent controls; while this card is face-up on the field, the Set card cannot be activated.
    * Target 1 Plant-Type monster on the field; change that target to face-down Defense Position.
    * Target 1 face-up monster on the field; that target gains 300 ATK.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    Yeah, a new plant Number, actually. It's pretty good for plant decks, but it's called Number 87: Queen of the Night:

Rank 8 Water Plant
    ATK/3200 DEF/2800

3 Level 8 Monsters

Once per turn, during either players turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then activate one of these effects.
    * Target 1 Set Spell/ Trap card your opponent controls; while this card is face-up on the field, the Set card cannot be activated.
    * Target 1 Plant-Type monster on the field; change that target to face-down Defense Position.
    * Target 1 face-up monster on the field; that target gains 300 ATK.
    thats it yeah she another step to recovering plants from getting hit with the banned list with people abusing the crap out of lone fire blossom, and i know me and my boyfriend found a lock with that with tytannial on the field as well...

dissregarding the three 8 star monsters that is a sweet XYZ, it isn't easy getting three 8 stared monsters on the feild any more >.> thats why i made a awesome fairy deck that could specail summon one per turn ^_^ so that could actually work quite well cause plants are awesome, but sadly as Fairywitch said there power was abused >.>

Full Spoiler for Shadow Specters:
    http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/326529751/

It looks fine.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    That's his name in both the Japanese and English version.
    That's a bit stupid. It sounded like a stupid 4kids joke until then.

Alright, Shadow Specters. Ogre Rock Castle will help me summon Dyson Sphere EASY.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

I can't wait for Shadow Specters...

Gogogogo Ghostrick! Man, they sound like so much fun.

Oh I'm Fallen Icarus btw...
    Last edited by Icarus©; 13th July 2013 at 6:23 PM.
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Oh, hey FallenIcarus! ...Anyways, yeah, I'm looking forward to Shadow Specters too, but for a different reason. I'm waiting for Dark Storm, since I already have Dark Mist. ....Although I DO have one complaint: WHEN WILL THEY FINALLY REPRINT BLUE-EYES WHITE DRAGON!? I mean in a normal booster set, not a Gold Series or Legendary Collection!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    Oh, hey FallenIcarus! ...Anyways, yeah, I'm looking forward to Shadow Specters too, but for a different reason. I'm waiting for Dark Storm, since I already have Dark Mist. ....Although I DO have one complaint: WHEN WILL THEY FINALLY REPRINT BLUE-EYES WHITE DRAGON!? I mean in a normal booster set, not a Gold Series or Legendary Collection!
    The Structure deck (very awesome and great and everyone should get it) including Blue-eyes is coming out so you might want to get that.

Cheaper than looking for it in a booster pack too.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalylpse Lucario View Post
    dissregarding the three 8 star monsters that is a sweet XYZ, it isn't easy getting three 8 stared monsters on the feild any more >.> thats why i made a awesome fairy deck that could specail summon one per turn ^_^ so that could actually work quite well cause plants are awesome, but sadly as Fairywitch said there power was abused >.>
    yeah plants are awesome i swear i think i am the black rose witch sometimes XD lol jk but yeah lonfire was the big thing that made the plant deck sworn really good i could of otked with that deck back then not much anymore but im waiting for it soon though to come back XD also once per turn special summon i can do more then one special summon sadly vahalla only works when when you have no faries on your field and your screwed >.> unless its a special summon effect from a card effect or monster effect or trap...krystia locks you down as well...

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    yeah plants are awesome i swear i think i am the black rose witch sometimes XD lol jk but yeah lonfire was the big thing that made the plant deck sworn really good i could of otked with that deck back then not much anymore but im waiting for it soon though to come back XD also once per turn special summon i can do more then one special summon sadly vahalla only works when when you have no faries on your field and your screwed >.> unless its a special summon effect from a card effect or monster effect or trap...krystia locks you down as well...
    Plants are insane! if they come back, so will a lot of OTKs and FTKs. There was a reason Glow up bulb was banned, including Dandylion and Lonefire being limited outside of plants >.> Though as an ex-Plant user i do miss them and my Quickdraw plant deck. ;~; So many people didnt want to duel me when i brought that deck out XD I do hope they bring them back in Zexal soon....

One of my friends actually run a FANTASTIC Agent Fairy deck. He can swarm the feild easily, and thanks to sanctuary, Marshmallon and Nova summoner become great aspects, including using Nova to get more fairies in your grave by suiciding, since you take no damage because of Sanctuary. krystia hardly locks him down because when he brings it out, his field is usually full anyways XD
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Hey guys, look at my Gem-Knight build. They aren't too good this format but they're still a ton of fun.

I'm Hermosa Caldera btw.

I haven't really played with them before but i think that the main thing is to get Gem-Knight Fusion. That's why the center monster is Lavalval Chain. You can detach a Gem-Knight and send Gem-Knight Fusion to the graveyard and then remove the Gem-Knight to add the fusion card to your hand. I use Summoner Monk and Rescue Rabbit to make Chain. Lavalval Chain also works with Lazuli (i'm pretty sure) which is good. I hope that gives enough insight in the way I play the deck.

Monsters (20)
    3x Gem-Knight Tourmaline
    3x Gem-Knight Garnet
    3x Gem-Knight Obsidian
    3x Gem-Knight Lazuli
    2x Gem-Armadillo
    2x Gem-Turtle
    2x Rescue Rabbit
    2x Summoner Monk

Spells (16)
    3x Gem-Knight Fusion
    3x Upstart Goblin
    2x Pot of Duality
    2x MST
    1x Forbidden Lance
    1x Heavy Storm
    1x Dark Hole
    1x Monster Reborn
    1x Book of Moon
    1x Burial from the Different Dimension

Traps (4)
    1x Solemn Judgment
    1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
    1x Fiendish Chain
    1x Dark Bribe

Extra Deck:
    Gem-Knight Fusions:
    2x Zirconnia
    2x Citrine
    2x Topaz
    2x Prismaura
    1x Ruby

Xyz:
    2x Lavalval Chain
    1x Gem-Knight Pearl
    1x Daigusto Emeral
    1x Maestroke, the Symphony Djinn
    1x N85: Crazy Box

---

That's it pretty much. I figured I might get more and probably better feedback even, if I posted in the club as opposed to in the Alt Card Deck Rate forum.

I think the deck is pretty decent. But I am no Gem Expert.

If I'd remove anything it'd probably be the Upstarts. The only OTK I know does 8300 damage on a clear field and is a 3 card (4 technically) combo so those 700 points make all the difference. But I don't know any good replacements. I might play One Day of Peace and something like 2 copies of Dark World Dealings but idk.

give me some feedback, please...?

:]

Shadow Specters and Number Hunters didn't have those out right excellent cards but it seemed decent none the less. I wonder how much longer till the next big meta deck shows itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Galahad View Post
    The Structure deck (very awesome and great and everyone should get it) including Blue-eyes is coming out so you might want to get that.

Cheaper than looking for it in a booster pack too.
    Yes, that structure deck looks amazing. I'm definitely getting it for all the cool reprints and the new Azure-Eyes Synchro monster.

Anyway the Shadow Specters set looks promising. I'm so looking forward to the Vampire cards. And how come we haven't gotten the name of the next set yet?

People really hate E-dragons don't they?

>goes to use them for lols

>am told that I am no fun

>am told to go die in a fire

>am told that I am a f****** c***

>am told death threats

hm...

This is why you don't use them for lols. You use them for rating grinds.

Well, just got 4 Number Hunter Packs. Pulled #87, 57, 54, CXyz Cherry Blossom, and Unformed Void. i didn't get Arthur, though...

I watched A Trio's Challenge Part 1 today. The duel finally begins. I can't wait to see the next part.

Page 120 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170 ... LastLast