Page 124 of 172 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 4298

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    The "variant" part implies that it's a reprint set, although that's obviously not the case. I honestly don't like the name, but to be frank I haven't liked any of the recent set names either so it's all good. I'm just looking forward to the new cards and hoping - almost foolishly - that it'll have legacy support and not just a bunch of anime cards. #WishfulThinking
    Actually, I think it's supposed to be Valiant because of the L/R thing in Japan.

So just a question what deck(s) does everyone use? I use a six samurai deck and a reaper prophecy (still in work) deck

Also has anyone gone to any regional's? if so do you know what where the top ranking decks?

Well, I know that Prophecy, E-Dragons, and Inzektors are big. I use a Photon Galaxy deck, myself, 'cuz I'm not rich, lol.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Judgement of the Light Full TCG Spoiler:

http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/444877889/

They made Utopia Ray Victory Super Rare for some reason.

I do believe that SmartD has been hired as the "Linker", lol.

Anyway, the set looks blah to me. Only a few cards I'd try for. :/

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

It is definitely something new - OCG has Ghost Rare Victory but no Ghost Rare Starform, while TCG has Ghost Rare Starform but no Ghost Rare Victory.

Anyway, apparently No. 106 is the next YCS card.
    lol I bet this is the real reason why CNo. 106 has its effect usable with any Number instead of being restricted to only No. 106. They're already planning this.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Judgement of the Light Full TCG Spoiler:

http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/444877889/

They made Utopia Ray Victory Super Rare for some reason.
    this is the pack i was waiting for a new plant monster which is not bad in there...i mixed her up with the queen from number hunters by accident >.< im so stupid sometimes...the cherry blossom one im after...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Ummm, Giant Hand was finally released?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqmE446yBxI

An interesting idea on how to make Crystal beasts competitive again. Seems to be a nice deck and I know someone who runs crystals and how fun they can be. The guy in the video just missed out on top four at his locals with the deck.

Does anyone think they should introduce new cards to help out old archtypes? Seems about time that old cards get some love. They do it for Blue eyes hopefully they do it with others.

i agree. i'd love to see more support for older archetypes.

...even just a little bit of good lovin' for Fableds would make them so amazing.

i have been playing a lot of Ghostrick on ygopro lately and they're amazing. i'm icing fools all over the place. i think they're an example of an archetype that has a lot of good cards (every single card is good) but is still balanced. i don't think it needs much more support than it already has.

Oh, Fableds are so much fun! I would love more support for them, and maybe some non-limited/banned Ice Barrier Synchros.

Quote Originally Posted by pupintheturd View Post
    i agree. i'd love to see more support for older archetypes.

...even just a little bit of good lovin' for Fableds would make them so amazing.

i have been playing a lot of Ghostrick on ygopro lately and they're amazing. i'm icing fools all over the place. i think they're an example of an archetype that has a lot of good cards (every single card is good) but is still balanced. i don't think it needs much more support than it already has.
    they have been releasing aot of stuff for older types of cards...they made ninjas playabe,harpies, and etc...just making more support for a arch type that has alot of cards already are not necessary...fables i don't think needs anything more really...thats just my opinion though...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    they have been releasing aot of stuff for older types of cards...they made ninjas playabe,harpies, and etc...just making more support for a arch type that has alot of cards already are not necessary...fables i don't think needs anything more really...thats just my opinion though...
    I was thinking more along the likes of archetypes introduced in GX. The cyber Dragon, Armed Dragons, Crystal beasts etc all are fun decks but they wouldn't last long in an competitive environment. A couple of cards now and then just to help them out would be great. Better search engine, synchro and xyz monsters really are needed. I'm sure there are other archetypes that need some help as well. Helping a couple of old archetypes very once and a while does rise the question why they can't do it for others as well.

World Championship 2013 prize cards:

http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/453138868/

One of the cards is a HERO monster, though it can't be used in official duels.

Those are TERRIBLE! What happened to the awesomeness, like The Creator of Light, or Digvorzhak!?

Really disappointed.

I would like to see new cards for the Crystal Beast archetype
    ""Life sometimes deals you a bad hand and you make a lot of mistakes along the way but as long as you believe in your self and walk along your chosen path with a smile everything will be alright."
    ."

I would too. Those are really fun to use.

I thought I would share this on here for those who haven't seen it yet.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrndjGXX8OM
    A duel between Kaiba vs Pegasus voice actors. It's of course staged but it is still pretty fun.

I finished Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters today. It was a neat spin-off, and it's been a while since I heard the original opening theme and the original cast.

I finished Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters today. It was a neat spin-off, and it's been a while since I heard the original opening theme and the original cast.
    every time i look at your name I see the D and i see a random smiley face XD sorry for the off topic but back on it i never seen the capsule monsters but I never like the dice part of yugioh thats when i quit for awhile so not sure if ever want to see it...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

I remember watching on or two episodes of it but never the full series because the channel that showed it had it on very early in the morning. is it any good?

Capsule Monsters was terrible imo so I'm surprised that people even remember it. The lack of cards was interesting for a while but then it became too repetitive and since the events weren't even canon to the original Yu-Gi-Oh! DM I don't think it won over many fans. I'd rather watch "Season Zero" a hundred times because at least it was mildly entertaining. :P

I don't know if anyone here besides me has played the Yugioh Destiny Board Traveler for the GBA, but that game also uses dice. It is a much simpler dice game, where you only have to tribute for high-level monsters, so 2 tributes for Dark Paladin. It was fun, and I still play for nostalgic purposes, but not the best Yugioh game I've played.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Capsule Monsters was terrible imo so I'm surprised that people even remember it. The lack of cards was interesting for a while but then it became too repetitive and since the events weren't even canon to the original Yu-Gi-Oh! DM I don't think it won over many fans. I'd rather watch "Season Zero" a hundred times because at least it was mildly entertaining. :P
    That is a very blunt no lol. It's interesting when they do show off other ways to play the game but I can see why people would get bored with another idea pretty quickly. Does anyone here like the Dungeon dice game? One of my friends who used to be into Yugioh had a game of it for the gameboy and said he like it better than the card game. I never played it but it does sound interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    Those are TERRIBLE! What happened to the awesomeness, like The Creator of Light, or Digvorzhak!?

Really disappointed.

Digvorzhak and No. 106 Huge Rock Palm - Giant Hand are Championship promos given to winners and high-scoring players.

The Match Winner cards are World Championship promos given only to winners.

See the difference?

Anyway

1. Grandopolis' artwork is incredibly amazingly awesome. Why can't this be the artwork of a normal card

2. lol that new HERO use the same star symbol as Magi Magi ☆ Magician Gal. Possible hint that she will finally make it to the TCG, or rather a hint that she will NEVER make it to the TCG?

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Page 124 of 172 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast