Page 125 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 4343

Thread: Yugioh Club

  1. #3101
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    THE CRAZY TRAIN~
    Posts
    462

    Default

    Ehe...ok, yeah, I see the difference, Shine. *facepalm*

    Still, I hope Dig is reprinted. Not likely, lol
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

    National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

  2. #3102
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,663

    Default

    My point is, the World Championship cards are ALWAYS that terrible
    Their artwork is the only thing about them that's amazing. Have you seen Stardust Divinity?

    As for Digvorzhak, I believe it may be reprinted in the future. It's a freaking magazine promo in Japan iirc. Same goes to Giant Hand, it will be reprinted, otherwise it would be impossible to collect all the Numbers.

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  3. #3103
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    THE CRAZY TRAIN~
    Posts
    462

    Default

    Cool! *Takes plane to Japan, gets magazine, gets Digvorzhak, and flies back* Much better! lol

    I just hope it's reprinted in a tin or something, otherwise if in a pack, it's still gonna be hella expensive.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

    National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

  4. #3104
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,260

    Default

    I watched Kite's Plight Part 2 today. I missed part one because I was away for the weekend. Next week the Barian arc will start, is anyone looking forward to that? I know I am.

  5. #3105
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post


    2. lol that new HERO use the same star symbol as Magi Magi ☆ Magician Gal. Possible hint that she will finally make it to the TCG, or rather a hint that she will NEVER make it to the TCG?
    I like Magi Magi ☆ Magician Gal she has awesome artwork, I could easily summon her and she has a nice effect. Is she ever being made for the public to play or is she already in a set?if so which one

  6. #3106
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    THE CRAZY TRAIN~
    Posts
    462

    Default

    Nah, Magi Gal is only a Weekly Shonen Jump Japanese promo. She is amazing, though, and is a good choice for Prophecy decks. *cough* broken *cough*
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

    National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

  7. #3107
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    they never announce yet though about her release though even through jump for the tcg...just waiting patiently i would like to use her actually...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

  8. #3108
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    they never announce yet though about her release though even through jump for the tcg...just waiting patiently i would like to use her actually...
    Same she looks so fun and would really help change a duel. I do hope if they release her they keep her original image.

    Also the Word Championship was yesterday. The winner was Shin En Huang a dragon ruler deck user from Taiwan with runner up being David J. Keener III a prophecy deck user from the USA. The dragon duel lived up to its name and was contested between tow dragon ruler decks both from the USA. People say prophecy is broken at least it is not as bad as the dragon rulers.... that's one deck that abuses summoning monsters.

  9. #3109
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    288

    Default

    I, Sylveon, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

    I truly love the thought of holographic reincarnations of monster spirits battling for the fate of the past, present and future...

    PS:Is it okay to talk about Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series? I know it's not official material, but it's a great parody...and it does bring up some of the flaws in the franchise...
    MUCHA HAWLUCHA, YEAH!

  10. #3110
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    I, Astral Shadow, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about Yugioh and not get off topic.

    I've forgotten most of my knowledge having not played in months ;-; I need it back.

    I don't play on DN :L since I'm terrible at rulings and stuff. I use DevPro(basically the PO of Yugioh).

  11. #3111
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astral Shadow View Post
    I, Astral Shadow, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about Yugioh and not get off topic.

    I've forgotten most of my knowledge having not played in months ;-; I need it back.

    I don't play on DN :L since I'm terrible at rulings and stuff. I use DevPro(basically the PO of Yugioh).
    well hey there shadow welcome and yeah i did that before i got back into yugioh after gx...gx was the era made me stop...no offense to people that like the show, I personally didn't like that era, never liked fusion monsters and stuff....I got back in with 5d's...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

  12. #3112
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    THE CRAZY TRAIN~
    Posts
    462

    Default

    Lol, I didn't watch GX either, and totally fell off with that. I just hated the idea of a "New" Yugioh series. After thinking about it, I knew that being a top contender in tournaments was going to be impossible without being up to date, so halfway through the 5'Ds series, I bought the Junk Destroyer deck, and got up to date.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

    National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

  13. #3113
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    Lol, I didn't watch GX either, and totally fell off with that. I just hated the idea of a "New" Yugioh series. After thinking about it, I knew that being a top contender in tournaments was going to be impossible without being up to date, so halfway through the 5'Ds series, I bought the Junk Destroyer deck, and got up to date.
    its wasn't cuaz of mostly a new series i just never like the concept of gx really...I never liked fusions so when they introduced alot of fusion era monster i was like meh and quit a s well as that not all the killed me from yugioh...barely any friends that played the game as well since I am female you get the picture...girls normally don't play as much but i loved too play...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

  14. #3114
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    barely any friends that played the game as well since I am female you get the picture...girls normally don't play as much but i love to play...
    you reminds me to this girl on the YGO thread on a local forum I often visit, she's literally the only girl on the thread, and of course, she didn't mind about it at all


    Anyway, you haven't added Sylveon and Astral Shadow to the member list

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  15. #3115
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    357

    Default

    Very good chance that this is the new List, scans and everything:

    Newly Forbidden:
    Burner, Dragon Ruler of Sparks (炎征竜-バーナー)
    Lightning, Dragon Ruler of Drafts (風征竜-ライトニング)
    Reactan, Dragon Ruler of Pebbles (地征竜-リアクタン)
    Stream, Dragon Ruler of Droplets (水征竜-ストリーム)
    Spellbook of Judgment (魔導書の神判)

    Newly Limited:
    Brotherhood of the Fire Fist -- Rooster (立炎星-トウケイ)
    Genex Ally Birdman (A・ジェネクス・バードマン)
    Mermail Abyssteus (水精鱗-ディニクアビス)
    Wind-Up Shark (ゼンマイシャーク)
    Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier (氷結界の龍 トリシューラ)
    Number 11: Big Eye (No.11 ビッグ・アイ)
    Divine Wind of Mist Valley (霞の谷の神風)
    Super Rejuvenation (超再生能力)
    Abyss-sphere (アビスフィアー)

    Newly Semi-Limited:
    Gladiator Beast Bestiari (剣闘獣ベストロウリィ)
    Gorz the Emissary of Darkness (冥府の使者ゴーズ)
    Neo-Spacian Grand Mole (N・グラン・モール)
    Black Whirlwind (黒い旋風)

    Newly Unlimited:
    Tsukuyomi (月読命)
    Wind-Up Magician (ゼンマイマジシャン)
    Advanced Ritual Art (高等儀式術)
    E - Emergency Call (E-エマージェンシーコール)
    Pot of Duality (強欲で謙虚な壺)
    Scapegoat (スケープ・ゴート)
    Mirror Force (聖なるバリア-ミラーフォース-)

  16. #3116
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    288

    Default

    What card is the counter that makes Scapegoat less useful?
    MUCHA HAWLUCHA, YEAH!

  17. #3117
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    357

    Default

    Nothing, really. It hasn't needed to be on the list in a looong time they are just getting around to it.

  18. #3118
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Score! *changes deck accordingly*

    My hoarding of Scapegoat copies finally pays off!

    And Fairywitch never answered my question about YGO:TAS...
    MUCHA HAWLUCHA, YEAH!

  19. #3119
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylveon View Post
    Score! *changes deck accordingly*

    My hoarding of Scapegoat copies finally pays off!

    And Fairywitch never answered my question about YGO:TAS...
    Keep in mind there is a small chance that the list is someone who just made convincing fake scans so it may not be real; But the source is credible.

  20. #3120
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    288

    Default

    I jumped the gun a little too soon...

    *Puts Scapegoat x3 back in folio*

    Still, if this is true, I can multiply my deck's effectiveness by at least 27.21%!(Since it relies on Scapegoat anyway)
    MUCHA HAWLUCHA, YEAH!

  21. #3121
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    Very good chance that this is the new List, scans and everything:

    Newly Forbidden:
    Burner, Dragon Ruler of Sparks (炎征竜-バーナー)
    Lightning, Dragon Ruler of Drafts (風征竜-ライトニング)
    Reactan, Dragon Ruler of Pebbles (地征竜-リアクタン)
    Stream, Dragon Ruler of Droplets (水征竜-ストリーム)
    Spellbook of Judgment (魔導書の神判)

    Newly Limited:
    Brotherhood of the Fire Fist -- Rooster (立炎星-トウケイ)
    Genex Ally Birdman (A・ジェネクス・バードマン)
    Mermail Abyssteus (水精鱗-ディニクアビス)
    Wind-Up Shark (ゼンマイシャーク)
    Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier (氷結界の龍 トリシューラ)
    Number 11: Big Eye (No.11 ビッグ・アイ)
    Divine Wind of Mist Valley (霞の谷の神風)
    Super Rejuvenation (超再生能力)
    Abyss-sphere (アビスフィアー)

    Newly Semi-Limited:
    Gladiator Beast Bestiari (剣闘獣ベストロウリィ)
    Gorz the Emissary of Darkness (冥府の使者ゴーズ)
    Neo-Spacian Grand Mole (N・グラン・モール)
    Black Whirlwind (黒い旋風)

    Newly Unlimited:
    Tsukuyomi (月読命)
    Wind-Up Magician (ゼンマイマジシャン)
    Advanced Ritual Art (高等儀式術)
    E - Emergency Call (E-エマージェンシーコール)
    Pot of Duality (強欲で謙虚な壺)
    Scapegoat (スケープ・ゴート)
    Mirror Force (聖なるバリア-ミラーフォース-)
    I think that list is fake. No way are they going to ban the dragon rulers not when they have tins coming out with them. It wouldn't make sense since they wouldn't gain as much from tin sells if people knew they couldn't use the cards. Judgment though yeah it will be banned it is way to broken for one card not to be. I hope if it does its price would drop along with other prophecy/spellbook cards. I still like them and still making a deck out of them. So cheaper is better for me. I do think Big eye will either be limited or banned altogether.

  22. #3122
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,450

    Default

    Mermails can still be very sucessful in this format when people realize Megalo+2 800 scales+disposable water=OTK.

  23. #3123
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,958

    Default

    This is definitely fake, don't worry. They're hitting and un hitting things that don't need to be or shouldn't be. This list is bad.divine mist? Why? Also, why would rooster be hit? It JUST came out. Whoever made this up is trying to hit everything hard (and used to play goat control lol).

  24. #3124
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    300

    Default

    I don't think its accurate. Im sure when inzektors and wind up were tier 1 they had the format they came out and an additional format before they were hit by the banlist.
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    340 hordes for Female Nidoran
    540 encounters on route 210
    7849 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

  25. #3125
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    This is definitely fake, don't worry. They're hitting and un hitting things that don't need to be or shouldn't be. This list is bad.divine mist? Why? Also, why would rooster be hit? It JUST came out. Whoever made this up is trying to hit everything hard (and used to play goat control lol).
    Divine Wind Harpie OTK. Makes sense. And rooster being hit is strange but not an unheard of move as I am sure you know.
    And Scapegoat hasn't needed to be limited for ages.

Page 125 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •