Page 128 of 173 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 4306

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    WHAAAAAAAAT!? The BEWD DECK ISN'T BEING RELEASED!? *goes into a corner and sobs*
    no, that's not what I meant

The Azure-Eyes Structure Deck will be released for the TCG on this September.

What I'm talking about is the SD being promoted as "BEWD-themed", but in reality it isn't centered around BEWD at all, it's more of a Chaos Normal Dragon deck that leans more towards LIGHT instead of making a balanced mix of LIGHT and DARK. Basically, the SD is incredibly random, as if it is trying to point out that the real reason the SD even exist is just so that Konami can have a pack for the new cards.

Heck you didn't even get more than 1 BEWD in the SD. A true BEWD-themed Deck should have carried 3 BEWD and focus on summoning them ASAP, even better if it also has Poly/Mirror and BEUD. Maybe the cover card can be a new version of BEUD that enables easier Summoning of BESD. But this SD.....it focuses on a monster that isn't even a "Blue-Eyes", and has only 1 BEWD. Yeah, right, it's totally "BEWD-themed"

I'm suspecting the next SD will be the same, it will be promoted as being centered around Cyber Dragon, but in reality it is not.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Oh, thank god. You gave me a heart attack, Shine! *passes out* jk

But still, just make a deck based on a theam of it's own, and give it cards OF THAT THEAM! But, an insanely powerful BEWD+BEUD deck is bought by the thousands. Yeah. bad sales pitch. xD
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Two new Numbers:
    http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_70:_Deadly_Sin
    http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_82:_Heartlanddraco

I wonder if they'll explain the meanings of some of the numbers. Some are obvious (Number 7), but others I'm not sure (Number 39).

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    no, that's not what I meant

The Azure-Eyes Structure Deck will be released for the TCG on this September.

What I'm talking about is the SD being promoted as "BEWD-themed", but in reality it isn't centered around BEWD at all, it's more of a Chaos Normal Dragon deck that leans more towards LIGHT instead of making a balanced mix of LIGHT and DARK. Basically, the SD is incredibly random, as if it is trying to point out that the real reason the SD even exist is just so that Konami can have a pack for the new cards.

Heck you didn't even get more than 1 BEWD in the SD. A true BEWD-themed Deck should have carried 3 BEWD and focus on summoning them ASAP, even better if it also has Poly/Mirror and BEUD. Maybe the cover card can be a new version of BEUD that enables easier Summoning of BESD. But this SD.....it focuses on a monster that isn't even a "Blue-Eyes", and has only 1 BEWD. Yeah, right, it's totally "BEWD-themed"

I'm suspecting the next SD will be the same, it will be promoted as being centered around Cyber Dragon, but in reality it is not.
    But wait that would make sense! Getting all the cards you need for a good deck in one starter deck? that doesn't sound right for Konami logic. Not when they can make people buy three of the starter decks just so people can get a couple of cards from each one to make a good deck out of. No Konami likes money above logic.

It still nice BEWD at least now has better support and makes it much easier to use. Now that dragon rulers are hopefully going to get banned people will remeber who the real dragon champion is (I can dream).

I keep reading that there will be 4 forbidden/limited lists a year. Where does it say that?

Forbidden lists are now public folks.

Too lazy to post them, but Dragon Rulers are soooo borked.
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Yay! I won't be getting decimated as much in my tourneys! lol

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

I watched the beginning of the Barian arc dub today. They changed the dub opening for the show, it's okay, but I think I prefer the first one. It was a good episode. Did anyone watch it?

I dont really watch the anime since i have like no time. What about every1 else?

Also, could someone pm me a good battlin' boxer decklist? I have almost enough of them to make a deck.

Any yea i guess i wont be losing as much on DN now that dragons and prophecies were powered down. Also looking forward to the new format. Bujins, constellars, evilswam, mermial, and 3/4 axis fire first will do good in my opinion.
    In Game Name: Sciz
    Y Version FC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
    Current MM Challenge:
    Eggs hatched: 100
    Last Updated: 10-19-14

I actually have a question about DN: can you use every single real card in existence as soon as you start, or do you have to unlock cards or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    I watched the beginning of the Barian arc dub today. They changed the dub opening for the show, it's okay, but I think I prefer the first one.
    well it's a new season (Zexal II), so it makes sense that they changed the OP.

I actually have a question about DN: can you use every single real card in existence as soon as you start, or do you have to unlock cards or something like that?
    As far as I know you don't have to "unlock" anything, apart from sleeves, which is not important anyway, since the duel is on a program, not in real life

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Well, do you have access to ever card in existance, even the legal versions of the Egyptian God Cards?

Well, do you have access to ever card in existance, even the legal versions of the Egyptian God Cards?
    You have access to absolutely EVERYTHING. Even cards that aren't out yet but will be coming out.

The only thing they don't have is anime exclusive cards; that is, cards that aren't real physical cards but appear in the anime.

yes duel network is access to everything card wise that is out even japanese style cards but you need to unlock with wins for other sleeves and other profile avatars but i really don' t care reallly about that stuff...I just duel on there outside the rated section XD

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Oh, cool! I can test out all KINDS of stuff! Is there a place where you can duel without a ban-list just for fun?

Oh, cool! I can test out all KINDS of stuff! Is there a place where you can duel without a ban-list just for fun?
    Not really, but there is Traditional Format, where no cards are banned BUT banned cards are limited. So you can use 1 of every banned card.

Eh, there's also the unlimited area, where you can use 3 of everything, but no one uses it

Then I'll use the Traditional Form. I just like using Yugi decks, and half of his good Spells/ Traps are banned, lol.

Do you have a Deck List Saver, or do you have to make the decks over again?

For the decks all you have to do is hit the "save deck" button and it will always be remembered on your account.

I tried Bujins today on DN and they are quite good. Even though they are almost completely reliant on yamato to attack they are still very potent and is a deck to watch out for in the new format. Although I did lose two games to 3 axis fire fist which are incredibly good. Super interested in seeing how they'll do with only 1 rooster in the sept 1 banlist format.
    In Game Name: Sciz
    Y Version FC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
    Current MM Challenge:
    Eggs hatched: 100
    Last Updated: 10-19-14

ive been trying dragunities on duel network and ive beaten a good amount of people with them. jeweled red dragon archfiend is also really good(even if he can sack your monsters in the process) but his effect isnt mandatory, unlike normal archfiend. and 3000 attack is good too.
    I am a proud christian.

(eating sandwhich) THIS IS DELICIOUS!

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black 2 fc- 1035-0063-4268
    black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

TCG September lists!

Banned

Burner, Dragon Ruler of Sparks
    Lightning, Dragon Ruler of Drafts
    Reactan, Dragon Ruler of Pebbles
    Stream, Dragon Ruler of Droplets
    Spellbook of Judgment
    Super Rejuvenation
    Number 16: Shock Master
    Elemental HERO Stratos
    Card Destruction
    Monster Reborn
    Heavy Storm
    Gateway of the Six
    Pot of Avarice
    Solemnn Judgement
    Ultimate Offering

Newly Limited

Genex Ally Birdman
    Atlantean Dragoons
    Brotherhood of the Fire Fist – Spirit
    Thunder King Raioh
    Evigishki Mind Augus
    Rescue Rabbit
    Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier
    Deep Sea Diva
    Constellar Ptolemy M7
    Dimensional Fissure
    Gold Sarcophagus
    Royal Tribute
    Bottomless Trap Hole
    Complusory Evacuation Device
    Eradicator Epidemic Virus
    Macro Cosmos
    Soul Drain
    Torrential Tribute

Newly Semi-Limited

Fire Formation - Tenki
    Mezuki
    Plaguespreader Zombie
    T.G. Striker
    Dimensional Prison

Newly Unlimited

Tsukuyomi
    Pot of Duality
    Scapegoat
    E - Emergency Call
    A Hero Lives
    Black Whirlwind
    Hieratic Seal of Convocation
    Destiny HERO - Malicious
    The Agent of Mystery - Earth

Bye TCG. HELLO OCG

W...T...F!!!!!!!!!!! This may be my ONLY complaint about Yugioh; every good card that is made has a high chance of being made illegal in sanction tournaments, instead of letting people rule equally with crazy decks. Half the key cards in good archetypes are banned/ limited, making the decks from beast to almost useless.

Forbidden
    Elemental HERO Stratos
    Card Destruction
    Monster Reborn
    Heavy Storm
    Pot of Avarice
    Solemnn Judgement
    Ultimate Offering

Limited
    Gold Sarcophagus
    Bottomless Trap Hole
    Complusory Evacuation Device
    Torrential Tribute

Semi-Limited
    Dimensional Prison

Things that really irk me. Especially Dark Hole/Monster Reborn/Card Destruction/Compulsory.

Glad that Judgement and the baby dragon rulers are gone of course.
    Pot of Duality and E - Emergency Call becoming unlimited I like as well.

Good thing I only play online.

Uh, DN follows official ban lists :P

Well, there goes my chance to try all kinds of new strategies. xD

Page 128 of 173 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast