Page 129 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 4391

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Galahad View Post
    TCG September lists!

Banned

Burner, Dragon Ruler of Sparks
    Lightning, Dragon Ruler of Drafts
    Reactan, Dragon Ruler of Pebbles
    Stream, Dragon Ruler of Droplets
    Spellbook of Judgment
    Super Rejuvenation
    Number 16: Shock Master
    Elemental HERO Stratos
    Card Destruction
    Monster Reborn
    Heavy Storm
    Gateway of the Six
    Pot of Avarice
    Solemnn Judgement
    Ultimate Offering

Newly Limited

Genex Ally Birdman
    Atlantean Dragoons
    Brotherhood of the Fire Fist – Spirit
    Thunder King Raioh
    Evigishki Mind Augus
    Rescue Rabbit
    Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier
    Deep Sea Diva
    Constellar Ptolemy M7
    Dimensional Fissure
    Gold Sarcophagus
    Royal Tribute
    Bottomless Trap Hole
    Complusory Evacuation Device
    Eradicator Epidemic Virus
    Macro Cosmos
    Soul Drain
    Torrential Tribute

Newly Semi-Limited

Fire Formation - Tenki
    Mezuki
    Plaguespreader Zombie
    T.G. Striker
    Dimensional Prison

Newly Unlimited

Tsukuyomi
    Pot of Duality
    Scapegoat
    E - Emergency Call
    A Hero Lives
    Black Whirlwind
    Hieratic Seal of Convocation
    Destiny HERO - Malicious
    The Agent of Mystery - Earth

Bye TCG. HELLO OCG
    Wow, the TCG list is totally different from the OCG. And rumors about more Forbidden/Limited lists is partially true since this lasts until December 31.

So no Mirror Force at 3 in the TCG then, oh well.

*Looks at Banned and Limited list* Oh hey, even I use a couple of those cards! Okay, I'll bite. What is Monster Reborn being (ab)used for that's making it banned? (Good thing I construct my decks around the Traditional format to begin with.)

(To anime nerds: I tested one of my decks against another the other day, and lost while the Seal of Oricalcos was in play. You know what that means.)

Credit for picture: "Emma" (littlebuster-k2); Credit for signature: 9dragonsbreed
    So you should expect the truth from me. Only, you shouldn't expect it to be the truth you assumed.
    Oh yes, and you should read my story Happenings Between Goals.

Quote Originally Posted by The Teller View Post
    *Looks at Banned and Limited list* Oh hey, even I use a couple of those cards! Okay, I'll bite. What is Monster Reborn being (ab)used for that's making it banned? (Good thing I construct my decks around the Traditional format to begin with.)
    I don't keep up with the current meta, but I'm sure there are lots of ways of abusing Monster Reborn. It's always been such an abusable card so I'm surprised it was unbanned after its initial ban to begin with.

I have no real opinion on the TCG ban list to be honest. I don't play competitively and if I'm being honest, I don't even have like half of those cards so the list doesn't hurt my decks in the slightest.

The purple used by Sir Galahad is a bit too hard to read for those who are using the default green skin

For those who has trouble reading it and are too lazy to go back a page.....

Banlist TCG (September 1 - December 31)

Forbidden:
    BURNER, DRAGON RULER OF SPARKS
    LIGHTNING, DRAGON RULER OF DRAFTS
    REACTAN, DRAGON RULER OF PEBBLES
    STREAM, DRAGON RULER OF DROPLETS
    ELEMENTAL HERO STRATOS
    NUMBER 16: SHOCK MASTER
    CARD DESTRUCTION
    GATEWAY OF THE SIX
    HEAVY STORM
    MONSTER REBORN
    POT OF AVARICE
    SPELLBOOK OF JUDGMENT
    SUPER REJUVENATION
    SOLEMN JUDGMENT
    ULTIMATE OFFERING

Limited:
    ATLANTEAN DRAGOONS
    BROTHERHOOD OF THE FIRE FIST - SPIRIT
    DEEP SEA DIVA
    GENEX ALLY BIRDMAN
    RESCUE RABBIT
    THUNDER KING RAI-OH
    EVIGISHKI MIND AUGUS
    DEWLOREN, TIGER KING OF THE ICE BARRIER
    CONSTELLAR PTOLEMY M7
    DIMENSIONAL FISSURE
    GOLD SARCOPHAGUS
    ROYAL TRIBUTE
    BOTTOMLESS TRAP HOLE
    COMPULSORY EVACUATION DEVICE
    ERADICATOR EPIDEMIC VIRUS
    MACRO COSMOS
    SOUL DRAIN
    TORRENTIAL TRIBUTE

Semi-limited:
    MEZUKI
    PLAGUESPREADER ZOMBIE
    T.G. STRIKER
    FIRE FORMATION - TENKI
    DIMENSIONAL PRISON

Unlimited:
    DESTINY HERO - MALICIOUS
    THE AGENT OF MYSTERY - EARTH
    TSUKUYOMI
    A HERO LIVES
    BLACK WHIRLWIND
    E - EMERGENCY CALL
    HIERATIC SEAL OF CONVOCATION
    POT OF DUALITY
    SCAPEGOAT

Hmm

1. OCG list is applied at the end of September, TCG list is applied since the start of September. And lasts until December 31? Hmm......

2. I find it funny that in the TCG list, Trishula is still banned lol.

3. lol at all those staple hits, this list is DELICIOUS They're hitting the important cards of various decks, they're definitely forcing us to play a new deck or at least the new cards, instead of the same old stuffs.

4. I knew it, Rescue Rabbit will get Limited eventually. The stupid thing is still too good at Semi.

5. OCG has Limited No. 11 Big Eye, we have Forbidden No. 16 Ruler of Color - Shock Ruler. Why can't we have both lol

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

.....is this list for realz? Because this seems like one of those fanfiction lists that hits everything and anything just because they can....

List is as real as you and me.

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

Still, it's kinda weird, previously we have different lists, then at a point they synced the TCG & OCG list....and now they are scrambling them again. Seriously, make a choice.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Well, MR is a staple in my deck, and Shock Master has no reason to be banned after 2 years. Seriously, they just need to ban another XYZ other than Zenmaity, but come on! #16 is very balanced!
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    Well, MR is a staple in my deck, and Shock Master has no reason to be banned after 2 years. Seriously, they just need to ban another XYZ other than Zenmaity, but come on! #16 is very balanced!
    No it isn't. Its a win vs any deck that predominantly relies on 1 type of card.

Well, maybe people should not use Trap Master decks against one, otherwise it's their fault for not having diversity. Still, they should've banned it sooner, if at all. *Pout face* xD
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Heavy Storm is Banned; that's all I needed to hear. Not that it is super overpowered or anything but I LOVE formats without Heavy Storm.
    All of my favorite decks play so much better without it.

lol I just realized, this means the BEWD SD will have 1 banned card in it.

The SD won't be playable unless they replace that Monster Reborn first......

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

there's no bestiari here either, i'm very glad (pun intended) about that. maybe gladiator beast weren't going to be viable anyway, maybe they were, i really wasn't waiting to find out.

i can't wait to try out some of the other older decks though. blackwings in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by pupintheturd View Post
    there's no bestiari here either, i'm very glad (pun intended) about that. maybe gladiator beast weren't going to be viable anyway, maybe they were, i really wasn't waiting to find out.

i can't wait to try out some of the other older decks though. blackwings in particular.
    Glad is my main deck myself and I can say, it would have done nothing. Nor would putting it to 3.
    With Prisma, they have essentially had 3 Bestiari all along, it would only be a tiny more consistent if we didn't have to rely on Prisma, but no more powerful.

Heavy Storm being banned has done more for Glads this format than a 2nd Bestiari would honestly :P

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    Heavy Storm is Banned; that's all I needed to hear. Not that it is super overpowered or anything but I LOVE formats without Heavy Storm.
    All of my favorite decks play so much better without it.
    I groaned because my favorite decks dont use backrow much and hates traps

Quote Originally Posted by The Teller View Post

(To anime nerds: I tested one of my decks against another the other day, and lost while the Seal of Oricalcos was in play. You know what that means.)
    Ah that one moment where you lose and realize your soul will be offered to the Great Leviathan. Good times

Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    I groaned because my favorite decks dont use backrow much and hates traps
    I do understand where people are coming from hating Heavy Storm banned.
    While I do like most things about "Set 5, go" formats, one thing that sucks is the player who goes first is at an even more distinct advantage than normal.
    However they've done a good job sort of covering that by limiting so many of the widely played traps..

this list doesnt hit hieratics or dragunities(except those obvious staples) heavy storm, i admit, saved me sometimes. doesnt mean its balanced. that and torrential were the reasons i did and still run starlight road and stardust dragon.
    I am a proud christian.

(eating sandwhich) THIS IS DELICIOUS!

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black 2 fc- 1035-0063-4268
    black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

Quote Originally Posted by Wecondo12 View Post
    this list doesnt hit hieratics or dragunities(except those obvious staples) heavy storm, i admit, saved me sometimes. doesnt mean its balanced. that and torrential were the reasons i did and still run starlight road and stardust dragon.
    Hieratic got a tiny hit with Constellar M7. One of the best Extra Deck cards in any good Hieratic deck, but meh.
    Heavy Storm is an extremely balanced card; it is really needed in a "fair" format. But I don't care much for fair :P

But things like TG Stun are looking good again.
    Last edited by Crawley007; 22nd August 2013 at 4:17 PM.

i have to disagree, heavy storm balances the game significantly but i think that is because heavy storm as a card isn't balanced at all.

i might be nitpicking but there's a difference between what we're saying. because i don't think +4 off of one cost-free card is very balanced at all.

i have to disagree, heavy storm balances the game significantly but i think that is because heavy storm as a card isn't balanced at all.

i might be nitpicking but there's a difference between what we're saying. because i don't think +4 off of one cost-free card is very balanced at all.
    And we've seen that anti meta decks just run more traps to compensate so if you drew good even heavy is a non issue.

Yeah, I understand the difference but I could care less about the second one. What balances the game is much more important in my own opinion.
    Fact still remains, good luck going second. Better hope you're the better player or your opponent draws terrible. But we do have 3 MST and countless other inferior but still usable cards like Dust Tornado and Night Beam so as long as those stay where they are I think the game can do without Heavy Storm.

i hope you're right.

i think forbidden lance is going to be a really popular one too.

i hope you're right.

i think forbidden lance is going to be a really popular one too.
    I think so too, it will go even higher in price.
    Also, I'm thinking Malevolent Catastrophe will definitely be another staple side deck card once again.

I'm QQ that macro is still legal. If they are gonna run around banning stuff like gateway then they should have hit the most powerful anti meta trap.

lol i think have a better link http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/index.html but seriously guys you can just go to main yugioh site to find the current forbidden and banned list lol

I actually bought like two judgement of light and got exactly what i wanted >.> it wa crazy my to lovely cherry blossom princess plants so happy...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 23rd August 2013 at 2:59 AM.

Page 129 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast