Page 130 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 4343

Thread: Yugioh Club

So banlist didn't hit me very hard only had to get rid of Heavy Storm and Gateway in my Six Sam deck and Monster reborn in my prophecy deck. It seems they are testing waters atm to see if people change much of their dueling styles with getting rid of some staples and limiting other cards. I'm sure by the new list they will either bring some back or take more away depending on how players cope.

I actually have a water deck that I rarely use, even though it is extremely effective with the right cards on the field. Basically, having Drill Barnacle, A Legendary Ocean, Tornado Wall, and Forgotten Temple of the Deep. Attack with Barnacle, and on my opponents turn, remove it for the turn, take no damage because of Tornado, and Barnacle comes back at the end of their turn.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    I actually have a water deck that I rarely use, even though it is extremely effective with the right cards on the field. Basically, having Drill Barnacle, A Legendary Ocean, Tornado Wall, and Forgotten Temple of the Deep. Attack with Barnacle, and on my opponents turn, remove it for the turn, take no damage because of Tornado, and Barnacle comes back at the end of their turn.
    One of my oldest and most consistent decks is a water deck. Basically, get Umi/A Legendary Ocean out and play a bunch of monsters whose effects only go off when Umi is on the field (and also spam my field with Level 4s that can bypass gravity bind when ALO is out). I augmented it recently when I bought the Sea Emperor deck so that my monsters don't rely on Umi/ALO as much. And I have a whopping THREE Normal monsters in my deck! Who does that anymore?

Credit for picture: "Emma" (littlebuster-k2); Credit for signature: 9dragonsbreed
    So you should expect the truth from me. Only, you shouldn't expect it to be the truth you assumed.
    Oh yes, and you should read my story Happenings Between Goals.

Me! I'm gonna throw an All-Stars deck (Yugi+Kaiba+Joey) together, and see how that works. I also have E-Heros, so that has a bunch of normals.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by The Teller View Post
    One of my oldest and most consistent decks is a water deck. Basically, get Umi/A Legendary Ocean out and play a bunch of monsters whose effects only go off when Umi is on the field (and also spam my field with Level 4s that can bypass gravity bind when ALO is out). I augmented it recently when I bought the Sea Emperor deck so that my monsters don't rely on Umi/ALO as much. And I have a whopping THREE Normal monsters in my deck! Who does that anymore?
    Heratic, Fire Fists with Rescue Rabbit (pretty much anything with Rescue Rabbit really >>), Normal decks, Theme Decks, Joke Decks, etc, etc.
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

I forgot Heiratic, but does "Joke Deck" refer to mine? lol

Goes to show what I know of the metagame for the past few years (though I do know about Normal decks). By the way, mjunior3, those three normals are Terrorking Salmon, Giga Gagagigo, and Neo Aqua Madoor.

Credit for picture: "Emma" (littlebuster-k2); Credit for signature: 9dragonsbreed
    So you should expect the truth from me. Only, you shouldn't expect it to be the truth you assumed.

Only if you carry Elemental Burst.
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by The Teller View Post
    Giga Gagagigo
    I want that card so bad for my generic/vanilla Water deck, but it's always either sold out when I try to find it online or the price is unreasonable. It's frustrating because I could've sworn I had at least one copy of that card from the Invasion of Chaos set but I don't remember what happened to it. I think I may have given it to my sister but she no longer has her deck. Oh well. It's not like my Water deck was going to be good anyway. It's mostly a fun deck that I built. Nowadays I'd rather run a Mermail deck.

@The Teller Oh, those work quite well still! O_O

@Sir Galahad Never in a million years would I use that! lol

Speaking of E-Heroes (or E-HEROes), I finally caved in and bought a Legendary Collection 2 box. Never have I seen so many Fusions in one place, and I didn't recognize any E-Heroes (then again, I only watched the first season of GX). And there were Destiny Heroes and Evil Heroes and Crystal Beast Heroes and Gladiator Heroes and I got exactly one Lightsworn Hero. All in all, more interested in this Joey's World thing that comes out in a couple months.

Oh, Joey's World. I missed Yugi's, but I'm NOT missing this one!

How about favorite combos that people like?

In my shark deck (not a noob just like playing them for fun lol) I play 3 and 5 axis sharks so I use eagle shark + panther shark to bring out shark fortress. Sometimes when I have one but not the other I use instant fusion to play Deepsea shark, a level 5 fusion monster shark monster, and overlay that with eagle/shark/ or cyber shark who can be played when i control a water monster for no tribute summon cost at all. If any1 would like my list pm/vm me and ill send you what i got at the moment.

Oh, and extremely looking forward to double-finned shark as well as number 47: Nightmare shark! *looks at both with shining eyes lol
    In Game Name: Sciz
    Y Version FC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603

Back when I played at social gatherings, I pretty much became synonymous with...wait for it...the Bubonic Vermin! I can't even begin to describe how many duels I won because of that card (or rather, 3 copies of that card). Draw it, place it on the field, free "protect myself from three attacks" (and it was often the case that the opponent didn't have three monsters on the field, so it was essentially a "get out of losing free" card for the turn). If I was feeling daring enough, I'd flip a vermin over, summon another one to the field, and use the flipped one for a tribute summon. Bam, one free tribute monster with no loss of defense! I still use them in one of my decks to this very day.

combos were really fun in some of my old casual spell-counter deck builds (but most combos here are now kind of useless because of genex ally birdman getting limited)

black garden with armageddon knight into summoner monk.

summoner monk into genex blastfan to get genex ally birdman, then bounce summoner monk and synchro for lvl 7 and repeat it next turn.

magical exemplar summons effect veiler from the grave. genex ally birdman bounces effect veiler back to my hand and i synchro with exemplar. (recycle that hand trap!)

special summon chaos sorcerer. activate effect to remove a monster. bounce with birdman. special chaos sorcerer again. activate effect to remove a monster again. then synchro for locomotion r-genex and take a monster.

summon magical exemplar. activate miracle synchro fusion using cards in your grave to make supreme arcanite magician. summon night's end sorcerer with exemplar's effect. make tempest magician. discard a card to place a token on supreme arcanite (if you don't have any cards you can just draw a card with supreme arcanite's effect using tempest's counter). attack directly. 4400 + 2200 = 6600. then remove counters with tempest. (if you played mystic tomato and the genex summoner monk engine it was a lot easier since you can just use blastfan and arcanite magician as fusion fodder and blow up a bunch of cards along the way... obviously you can't really do that anymore but you used to be able to anyway)

I am kind of proud since i learned about these combos (bar the chaos sorcerer one) by myself. man, i really used to love spell-counter spellcasters. that deck was tons of fun. :]

Swing of memories
    Summon labradorite dragon
    Use level eater eff
    Sync into underground arachnid
    Steal their best monster
    Laugh at mirror force.

Discard Quillbolt for Quickdraw.
    Special Quillbolt with effect.
    Synchro Nitro.
    Normal Formula
    Special Quickdraw
    Special Turbo Booster
    Synchro Road Warrior.

Yes, I have done this.

Discard Quillbolt for Quickdraw.
    Special Quillbolt with effect.
    Synchro Nitro.
    Normal Formula
    Special Quickdraw
    Special Turbo Booster
    Synchro Road Warrior.

Yes, I have done this.
    Discard level eater for quick
    Use eater
    Sync junk warrior
    Summin synchron explorer
    Summin quick
    Eater on junk
    Sync to road
    Eater on road
    Road summons unknown synchron
    Snc for formula
    Eater on road
    Quasar

Ehe...I don't have Quaser, so I have to work with what I have. Good combo, though! xD

A combo I found good for my deck is using Magical exemplar Gagaga Magician and Gagaga Girl in my hand. Summon Magicial Exemplar, use a spellbook card (hopefully secrets) use it's effect to get Master in my hand. Use master effect to copy secrets get grandtower or fate depending on what my opponent. Use power to make Exemplar 2700 and use either grandtower or fate. Then summon the Gagaga's out and XYZ for any monster that helps for what my opponent got out. Use Exemplar to destroy a monster and get another spellbook in my hand.

wait, how do you summon gagaga girl? i understand that you use exemplar for one gagaga but you can only use that card once per turn.

i must be missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by pupintheturd View Post
    wait, how do you summon gagaga girl? i understand that you use exemplar for one gagaga but you can only use that card once per turn.

i must be missing something.
    So sorry about that my mistake. What I might was to have reasoning in your hand instead of Gagaga girl. Use it effect and even if you don't get her chances are still good I will get one of my level 6's or my level 8 (people once they see spellbook mistakes think highpriestess). If I get her out then use her effect to bring out any XZY's I need. Also even if you get Gagaga in the grave you can bring it back with life if you have an spellcaster in the grave yard and by using masters effect to copy secrets you would have another spellbook in your hand besides life.

Hey, what do you guys think of a pack that reprints the most expensive cards, like Big Eye, Draccosack, and Quaser!?

Hey, what do you guys think of a pack that reprints the most expensive cards, like Big Eye, Draccosack, and Quaser!?
    At what rarity? If they did that it would sell like mad. They would make a nice wee profit. The only problem I see in its way would be if they think they would gain more profit from having them all as it is right now compared to your idea.

Today, I watched "Duel of Destiny" part 2 again, this time with no weather alert to mute the dialogue. And I got to watch it all the way to the end since the weather messed up the signal last time I watched it.

Page 130 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast