Page 131 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 4343

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmareisalive View Post
    At what rarity? If they did that it would sell like mad. They would make a nice wee profit. The only problem I see in its way would be if they think they would gain more profit from having them all as it is right now compared to your idea.
    I was thinking "Hidden Arsenal" style, with 4 Supers, and 1 Secret. The fact that they make tons of money right now would dwarf in comparison to how much of those packs would sell. They could bring back old-school stuff like Crush Card, Dark Magician Girl, Dark Paladin, some 5D's stuff, like Stardust, Quaser, Black Rose, and new stuff, like Neo Galaxy Eyes, Number 11: Big Eye, Strings, and Leo.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

man i took a tumble today. i went from rank 1200 to rank 937. grrr..... anyway that pack is a good idea(not that it would make the mentioned cards easier to get) add tefnuit and thunder end dragon in there too.
    I am a proud christian.

(eating sandwhich) THIS IS DELICIOUS!

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black 2 fc- 1035-0063-4268
    black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

Well, I could buy a $3.99 dollar pack, and get a card currently worth up to $75 bucks or more, so a MUCH better chance of having some of the pricier cards.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

also have gem armadillo as a super rare.
    I am a proud christian.

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

I thought Gem Armadillo was a HA card as a secret? I have one...

I watched the second part of Yuma Vs. Fender today. The preview for the next episode reveals the dub name for Rei Shingetsu will be Ray Shadows. What do you think of that name? It's a fine name.

Anyone suspect Zombiestein?

I love the new banlist. minus the fact that Solemn Judgment was banned but Dragon Rulers got wrecked XD
    I never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.
    I never made a bet, but we gamble with desire.
    I never lit a match with intent to start a fire,
    but recently the flames are getting out of control...

Credit to Inferno Productions, Starstruck Studios, and Dahrue for the banner

Lol, the only prob I have is that Monster Reborn got hit. Other than that, I'm quite pleased, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    Lol, the only prob I have is that Monster Reborn got hit. Other than that, I'm quite pleased, lol.
    Yeah, i saw the OCG (japanese) banlist first and grand mole got limited on it. Since my brother spams it i was so happy. Then i looked at the TCG one and hes still at 3 DX

Quote Originally Posted by JaseyRae View Post
    Yeah, i saw the OCG (japanese) banlist first and grand mole got limited on it. Since my brother spams it i was so happy. Then i looked at the TCG one and hes still at 3 DX
    Grand Mole has been limited in TCG since at least the last format, and still is in TCG. idk how long he's been limited, I just started playing again last format.

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    The preview for the next episode reveals the dub name for Rei Shingetsu will be Ray Shadows. What do you think of that name? It's a fine name.
    That dub name makes it so obvious that he's the villain and will betray Yuma's trust. I mean they may as well have named him Ray Backstabber. I never liked Shingetsu even when he was "good." His sudden attachment to Yuma and vice versa was weird to the point where it was almost like a [b]romance and I was glad when he finally ended the facade and revealed his true colors because it got the plot moving in the right direction again for a while anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    That dub name makes it so obvious that he's the villain and will betray Yuma's trust. I mean they may as well have named him Ray Backstabber. I never liked Shingetsu even when he was "good." His sudden attachment to Yuma and vice versa was weird to the point where it was almost like a [b]romance and I was glad when he finally ended the facade and revealed his true colors because it got the plot moving in the right direction again for a while anyway.
    Zexal never really clung to me. I loved the original series. GX was good, but it seemed like the unloved middle child. 5Ds was (in my opinion) phinominal. Yusei had the most backstory for a YuGiOh protagonist that I have ever seen.
    Once again, I've never really watched Zexal. I don't really know about Yuma or any of his pals. But, I digress. Who is the best rival in your opinion? Mine is by far Seto Kaiba

@mjunior yeah, but its a 5 dollar card. i would want the price down more.
    I am a proud christian.

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

I got mine for a buck, lol.

@JaseyRae: 5D's was EASILY my favorite next to the original. It was epic, and involved adults vs. school kids. With the current trend of Epic/ Non-epic/ Epic/ Non-epic, maybe the next series of Yugioh (if there is one) will involve a more serious cast, like 5D's.

I think everyone expected him to turn on Yuuma by the time he finally did; it's how he did it, i.e. as trollishly and ruthlessly as possible, that really shook people up.

@JaseyRae: 5D's was EASILY my favorite next to the original. It was epic, and involved adults vs. school kids. With the current trend of Epic/ Non-epic/ Epic/ Non-epic, maybe the next series of Yugioh (if there is one) will involve a more serious cast, like 5D's.
    I'd appreciate it if you'd refrain from implying my two favorite YGOs are "non-epic". You don't have to like them, but it seems there is a consistent problem in this thread with people subtly brushing off some or all of the spinoffs when anime discussion comes up, and it gets irritating to keep having to remind people that yes, there are individuals in this thread who like GX and/or Zexal! And it's kind of discouraging to see stuff like that.

For the record, I'd also argue the cast of both GX and Zexal are easily as serious as 5D's, just a couple years younger on Zexal's part -- yes, even Juudai, who had to reap the consequences of a stupid decision in a very unusual move on GX's part, and Yuuma, who in fact struggles with pretty severe childhood depression.

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

i liked them all to be honest. i cant really decide which is my fav. i will say ive watched gx and 5ds the most. the old one was awesome too. zexal was just ok.
    I am a proud christian.

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

oh guys please refrain from going a bit overboard about not liking series i don't want any fights breaking out im sorry Kaiserin i hope you didn't seem my post i just said i didn't really like gx i didn't mean to irrataite you if i did if it was one of my posts and junior please word stuff a bit better please all yugioh series are important to the next just because we don't like them doesn't mean that we can not say there not serious...even though i don't like gx/zexal as much as 5d's and original yugioh doesn't give me the right to say that it just completely sucks as a example that isn't right at all...gx didn't get better until later in the series but it just wasn't my series that all...

just try please to keep a minimum when you post about not liking a series short and sweet nothing offending like calling a series not serious...

to everyone please stay civil about these things im sorry for the offending Kaiserin ill keep a out closer from now on...i want to make sure our disccusions stay civil...I now right now its just opnions nothing fighting right now but i like to make sure it doesn't start out with flame wars...I don't want this club closing over it...

edit:

anyway on relative news ill be adding a new support banner for the club...ill be making three more one for gx, 5d's and zexal for the club...i wanted to update my banners i made a long time ago there outdated and on top of it i gotten alot better if you guys want to contribute any art support let me know thanks

Last edited by FairyWitch; 27th August 2013 at 6:15 AM.

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Sorry if it sounded like I was bashing GX and Zexal, both were really good. I guess I sould have said "More adult?", because Pharaoh is pretty much an adult, as is Yusei, but Jaden and Yuma are just kids. With that said, maybe the next series will have an adult character. Sorry if I sounded harsh: Zexal is pretty epic, 'cuz I almost peed myself seeing Galaxy Eyes, Neo Galaxy Eyes, and Shark Drake, lol. I have all three IRL, actually.

Hmm

next SD is a combination of "Cyber" archetype and Thunder-Type monsters, and it features what could be a new archetype.

....yep, as I suspected, the next SD doesn't really focus on the old CyDra fusions at all.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Sigh, that sucks. Why do we get a bunch of half-*ssed SD builds? Not cool...

Sorry if it sounded like I was bashing GX and Zexal, both were really good. I guess I sould have said "More adult?", because Pharaoh is pretty much an adult, as is Yusei, but Jaden and Yuma are just kids. With that said, maybe the next series will have an adult character. Sorry if I sounded harsh: Zexal is pretty epic, 'cuz I almost peed myself seeing Galaxy Eyes, Neo Galaxy Eyes, and Shark Drake, lol. I have all three IRL, actually.
    I think i know what you mean is that gx/zexal is more about people that are in school but tbh i still don't get it junior lol XD I find all the shows are fine i just never liked the series as much as the others but yes please keep our opinions to a minimum no bashing sound like words please about another series...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 27th August 2013 at 10:14 PM.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Where do people get that Jaden was a kid? I always saw him as a teenager since Duel Academy was like a high school. And I believe Yuma is confirmed to be 13 which would also make him a teenager. A lot of the arguments against Zexal are that it's "for kids" even though the other series were practically for kids too. They aired alongside other anime that were catered specifically for young boys.

Where do people get that Jaden was a kid? I always saw him as a teenager since Duel Academy was like a high school. And I believe Yuma is confirmed to be 13 which would also make him a teenager. A lot of the arguments against Zexal are that it's "for kids" even though the other series were practically for kids too. They aired alongside other anime that were catered specifically for young boys.
    exactly that is what i was trying to go at but i think he just took as it was more of school show but best we drop it before someone gets offended again...so guys what do you think about last new pack judgment of light? there isn't that much interesting time around or is it just me >.>

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Actually at first i thought the exact same thing fairywitch. But then i took a closer look and found some neat things. First the introduction of bujins which are really cool, some more support for mecha phantom beast, fire first (rooster!), fire kings (Yashka and wolfbark), and archfiends. I also after reading up on core tcg's blogs found angel or zera and the atmosphere to be quite cool as well. All in all the set has at the least, convinced me to start building mecha phantom beasts which at this time i am trading for on tradecardsonline.com. (I only recommend that site for trading commons).
    In Game Name: Sciz
    3DS FC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
    Y Version: Sciz
    AS Version: Scizor64
    Current Alpha Sapphire Team:

Page 131 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast