Page 133 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 4391

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by The Teller View Post
    I did end up getting Xyz Symphony a couple months back (though it was mostly for Alexandrite Dragon and Frostasaurus; yay, more Normal monsters!). Right now I'm saving up for Joey's World though, so no extraneous spending for me.
    That impossible not to spend a lot with yugioh. It always works out I'll buy one packet of cards then suddenly you have to get more and more. It is so easy to spend a bit without realising it on this card game.

Only thing I'm really looking forward to from Joey's World is Blue Flame Swordsman. I have always thought it was stupid that Flame Swordsman was a Fusion monster to begin with, it should have been a plain effect monster. More of the Fusions that need him may have been more playable that way.

@nightmare: With no job nor any sort of money coming my way until January, it's all a numbers game to me. From what I've heard, YGO's no longer a Number's game as well.

I'll admit that I'm less interested in Joey's cards and more interested in Mai and Marik's cards, even though I don't have any of the later Harpy cards, just because Marik's a cool guy and Mai generally uses monsters that AREN'T Dragon/Spellcaster/Warrior/Dragon/Fiend/DidIMentionDragonYet.

Credit for picture: "Emma" (littlebuster-k2); Credit for signature: 9dragonsbreed
    So you should expect the truth from me. Only, you shouldn't expect it to be the truth you assumed.
    Oh yes, and you should read my story Happenings Between Goals.

oh the joey collection im actually only intreasted if harpie dancer comes in it otherwise i really don't need much from that set really cuaz i have almost all the harpie cards and i run a harpie deck...

I kinda want to find out how to make a Marik build, since you only really see (in the show) cards that aren't real, or The Winged Dragon of Ra, lol.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    I kinda want to find out how to make a Marik build, since you only really see (in the show) cards that aren't real, or The Winged Dragon of Ra, lol.
    I made a Revial Jam Marik deck from when he possessed a mime and dueled Yami. Too bad it sucks nowadays >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Shadow View Post
    I made a Revial Jam Marik deck from when he possessed a mime and dueled Yami. Too bad it sucks nowadays >.>
    I remember seeing it in the anime and thinking that is a perfect strategy I should totally use it. Then I saw its full effect and cost. Damn if only the anime told you everything about each card effect inside of sugar coating it.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    oh the joey collection im actually only intreasted if harpie dancer comes in it otherwise i really don't need much from that set really cuaz i have almost all the harpie cards and i run a harpie deck...
    Brand new card, Harpie Lady Phoenix Formation comes in it, which will be a must have for Harpies if it keeps it's anime effect or close to it..

I don't even count the Revival Jam deck as Marik's. I'm talking about his deck while in the finals as Yami Marik.

As for the Harpie Ladies Phoenix Formation, I think the IRL effect is up on the Yugioh Wiki. I can't really link, but I'm sure SmartD could, lol.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

I was going to buy some cards this morning, but I misplaced my credit card. #flop I get paid next week though so I should have some money for that by then. I wanted to pre-order the new Structure Deck since it has some cards that I need. I was also going to pre-order one of the new tins but I've changed my mind since I don't particularly care for any of the cards aside from BLS. I already pre-ordered that card a week ago; funny how it took me almost a decade to finally get one of those. It's the first time I've ever been able to afford one.

Same here, man. I'll get the tin just for the extra packs, and then I'll finally own a card that I can't use legally. YAY! xD But I do have a question; Is BLS Envoy (or Gemini Elf, now that I think about it) an actual card that Yugi used, either Manga or Anime? He uses it in the games, but I only use cards in my Yugi deck that he actually used.

Same here, man. I'll get the tin just for the extra packs, and then I'll finally own a card that I can't use legally. YAY! xD But I do have a question; Is BLS Envoy (or Gemini Elf, now that I think about it) an actual card that Yugi used, either Manga or Anime? He uses it in the games, but I only use cards in my Yugi deck that he actually used.
    Well not in the Yugioh series but it was used in GX by a guy who stole Yugi's deck. It appears in ep 19 of GX. Since the deck is Yugi's that does mean he would of used it, it is just never shown being used by Yugi. Hope that helps.

OMG i would totally get blue flame swordsman if it came out in joey's world. Any1 have a link to the actual info they could pc/vm me?

Also i also want that blue-eyes structure coming out, seeing as i want to build blue eyes prophecy, but ill prob end up trading for the cards instead which is much more affordable for me.
    3DS FC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
    Y Version: Sciz
    AS Version: Scizor64

Yeah, that helped alot! I never really watched GX, but I know that he has that card in quite a few games, so I was always wondering about that. Thank you, @Nightmareisalive!

Yeah, that helped alot! I never really watched GX, but I know that he has that card in quite a few games, so I was always wondering about that. Thank you, @Nightmareisalive!
    No problem, I'm interested in seeing your Yugi deck, if you got a deck list post it up or vm/pm if your willing to share it.

@Scizor64 I sent you a link via VM hope that's OK. Also what do you mean by blue eyes prophecy. You got me curious I run prophecy and love blue eyes and would love to see them run in a deck together. You saying you actually got a deck for them?

But I do have a question; Is BLS Envoy (or Gemini Elf, now that I think about it) an actual card that Yugi used, either Manga or Anime?
    I just finished watching the GX episode mentioned above, just for you. And I can say for certain that Dimitri does use BLS Envoy (though Yugi only used the Ritual version of the card, if I'm not mistaken). However, neither Yugi nor Dimitri ever use Gemini Elf (including the YuGiOh R manga, which I think everyone should read).

Credit for picture: "Emma" (littlebuster-k2); Credit for signature: 9dragonsbreed
    So you should expect the truth from me. Only, you shouldn't expect it to be the truth you assumed.
    Oh yes, and you should read my story Happenings Between Goals.

on my birthday im gonna get an entire heraldic deck for 50 bucks. (50 dollar online gift card) i have the money card(wolf, in essence) already, and everything is less than 2 bucks.
    I am a proud christian.

(eating sandwhich) THIS IS DELICIOUS!

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black 2 fc- 1035-0063-4268
    black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmareisalive View Post
    No problem, I'm interested in seeing your Yugi deck, if you got a deck list post it up or vm/pm if your willing to share it.

@Scizor64 I sent you a link via VM hope that's OK. Also what do you mean by blue eyes prophecy. You got me curious I run prophecy and love blue eyes and would love to see them run in a deck together. You saying you actually got a deck for them?
    Hey there! thanks for vm'img me. As for the deck the deck runs most of the standard monsters a prophecy deck would run but also runs maiden with blue-eyes and 1 blue eyes white dragon (or more). Maiden has this effect that whenever its targeted (by battle or by effect ) you can special summon a blue eyes white dragon from your deck, hand , or graveyard i believe. So the trick is targeting it with spellbook cards like spellbook of power and spellbook of wisdom to bring out a blue eyes. The deck has been winning alot in japan according to shriek.
    3DS FC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
    Y Version: Sciz
    AS Version: Scizor64

Quote Originally Posted by scizor64 View Post
    Hey there! thanks for vm'img me. As for the deck the deck runs most of the standard monsters a prophecy deck would run but also runs maiden with blue-eyes and 1 blue eyes white dragon (or more). Maiden has this effect that whenever its targeted (by battle or by effect ) you can special summon a blue eyes white dragon from your deck, hand , or graveyard i believe. So the trick is targeting it with spellbook cards like spellbook of power and spellbook of wisdom to bring out a blue eyes. The deck has been winning alot in japan according to shriek.
    I never can bring myself to take the OCG results seriously. I mean, I look at a random tournament and it's like 21 participants...
    Not exactly the most meaningful results compared to our hundreds here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Teller View Post
    I just finished watching the GX episode mentioned above, just for you. And I can say for certain that Dimitri does use BLS Envoy (though Yugi only used the Ritual version of the card, if I'm not mistaken). However, neither Yugi nor Dimitri ever use Gemini Elf (including the YuGiOh R manga, which I think everyone should read).
    I think it was in Yugi's deck for the Yugioh movie pyramid of light. It was in his deck listing but it was never used or seen.
    http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yugi_Mu...ramid_of_Light
    Go down to the Pyramid of light deck list and it gives a list of all the cards in Yugi's deck. A lot of them were never used but they were still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmareisalive View Post
    I think it was in Yugi's deck for the Yugioh movie pyramid of light. It was in his deck listing but it was never used or seen.
    http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yugi_Mu...ramid_of_Light
    Go down to the Pyramid of light deck list and it gives a list of all the cards in Yugi's deck. A lot of them were never used but they were still there.
    I wouldn't trust Yugi's Yu-Gi-Oh! Movie deck listing. I mean he had two Ra's in one scene even though supposed only one copy of that card existed.

But on the topic of Yugi's BLS; yeah he used the Ritual version of the card in DM, then that Dimitri kid who stole Yugi's deck in GX used the Envoy version which was apparently part of the deck, but when Yugi dueled Jaden at the end of GX he had the Ritual version in his deck again. It's so inconsistent. I'm suddenly nostalgic. *Goes and watches DM and GX*

Check this out:

http://www.orendsrange.com/2013/08/r...ld-for-10.html

That's a whole lot of money for a card.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I wouldn't trust Yugi's Yu-Gi-Oh! Movie deck listing. I mean he had two Ra's in one scene even though supposed only one copy of that card existed.

But on the topic of Yugi's BLS; yeah he used the Ritual version of the card in DM, then that Dimitri kid who stole Yugi's deck in GX used the Envoy version which was apparently part of the deck, but when Yugi dueled Jaden at the end of GX he had the Ritual version in his deck again. It's so inconsistent. I'm suddenly nostalgic. *Goes and watches DM and GX*
    The listing was one that was given to fans who saw the movie in Japan. I don't think a real life list would make such a bad mistake that the movie did :P.

@SmartD now that is really amazing. I wonder if it will ever be sold.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Check this out:

http://www.orendsrange.com/2013/08/r...ld-for-10.html

That's a whole lot of money for a card.
    How ironic that we were just talking about BLS. I'm surprised that there's demand for super rare cards like that one. I think it's cool that some cards are extremely hard to obtain, but even if I had the money to buy one I wouldn't. I like collecting cards, but $10 million for a card is outrageous imo. Think of all the things you could buy with that much money. It just seems silly to waste it all on a card.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    How ironic that we were just talking about BLS. I'm surprised that there's demand for super rare cards like that one. I think it's cool that some cards are extremely hard to obtain, but even if I had the money to buy one I wouldn't. I like collecting cards, but $10 million for a card is outrageous imo. Think of all the things you could buy with that much money. It just seems silly to waste it all on a card.
    I was gunna say i never thought of black luster soldier that hard to find in the TCG pricing that card is stupid but i don't know how rare it was in the OCG for japan...that is a bit crazy though for a card...

Page 133 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast