Page 134 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 4392

Thread: Yugioh Club

The link does say it's a stainless steel card, and I'm sure somebody out there could use a Warrior type monster with 3000 ATK and no drawbacks. Maybe not enough to drop $10 mil, but if it were instead only a couple hundred, you bet someone has that kind of money and desire.

Somebody on here said something about tins. Anyone know what the next batch are gonna be? I got the Hieratic Sun Dragon Whatever Thingy tin several months ago because I found out that it came with Malefic Truth Dragon and sadly I'm a sucker for Cards I'll Never Use But Have 5000 ATK And/Or DEF (and it also came with an adorable rabbit monster of which I'm sure no one will ever use and certainly won't hit the restricted list).

Credit for picture: "Emma" (littlebuster-k2); Credit for signature: 9dragonsbreed
    So you should expect the truth from me. Only, you shouldn't expect it to be the truth you assumed.
    Oh yes, and you should read my story Happenings Between Goals.

Quote Originally Posted by The Teller View Post
    The link does say it's a stainless steel card, and I'm sure somebody out there could use a Warrior type monster with 3000 ATK and no drawbacks. Maybe not enough to drop $10 mil, but if it were instead only a couple hundred, you bet someone has that kind of money and desire.

Somebody on here said something about tins. Anyone know what the next batch are gonna be? I got the Hieratic Sun Dragon Whatever Thingy tin several months ago because I found out that it came with Malefic Truth Dragon and sadly I'm a sucker for Cards I'll Never Use But Have 5000 ATK And/Or DEF (and it also came with an adorable rabbit monster of which I'm sure no one will ever use and certainly won't hit the restricted list).
    If you're a sucker for cards with 5000 ATK/DEF, then I'm assuming you already have Barbaroid The Ultimate Battle Machine.

Just checked. Barbaroid only has 4000 ATK/DEF. According to the YGO Wikia, the only monsters with 5000 ATK are Dragon Master Knight, FGD, Malefic Truth Dragon, Rocket Arrow Express, and Superdimensional Robot Galaxy Destroyer. I only own FGD and Malefic Truth Dragon, both guaranteed purchases due to either Yugi's World or tin. Interesting fact: according to the Wikia, no monster with 5000 DEF has any attack value other than 5000.

Credit for picture: "Emma" (littlebuster-k2); Credit for signature: 9dragonsbreed
    So you should expect the truth from me. Only, you shouldn't expect it to be the truth you assumed.

I watched Hard Knox today. Ray's catchphrase in the dub is The Ray Way. I wonder who voices Ray in the dub.

Top 16 of YCS Toronto for the new format

1 Blackwing Deck
    1 Infernity Deck
    7 Dragon Ruler Decks
    1 Dragunity Deck
    2 Spellbook/Prophecy Decks
    3 Mermail Decks
    1 Fire Fist Deck

Interesting turnout.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post

1 Blackwing Deck
    1 Infernity Deck
    7 Dragon Ruler Decks
    1 Dragunity Deck
    3 Mermail Decks
    1 Fire Fist Deck

Interesting turnout.
    Could you please link us or me to the page where you got the info. from please? I would like to see the decklists.
    3DS FC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
    Y Version: Sciz
    AS Version: Scizor64

7 Dragon Ruler Decks
    Why am I not surprised? The Dragon Ruler archetype is so overrated and broken imo. I thought Konami had learned from their mistakes in the Chaos era, but apparently they had a change of heart and wanted nearly everyone to run the same kind of deck. Innovation. I'm at least glad that people are still using Infernity decks. That's nice to see.

1 Blackwing Deck
    1 Infernity Deck
    7 Dragon Ruler Decks
    1 Dragunity Deck
    3 Mermail Decks
    1 Fire Fist Deck

Interesting turnout.
    Im quite not supprised for this even when the babies are banned that deck still can be annoying...

Quote Originally Posted by scizor64 View Post
    Could you please link us or me to the page where you got the info. from please? I would like to see the decklists.
    I could post the link but there is no deck lists. The only way you will get deck lists is maybe youtube player interviews sometime later this week, maybe.

I downloaded the Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM app today. It's pretty fun for the most part, but it got tough later on. There are other features, but I need a Facebook account to use them.

http://www.konami.com/yugioh/blog/?p=15251

for more articles, check the right side bar.

1 Blackwing Deck
    1 Infernity Deck
    7 Dragon Ruler Decks
    1 Dragunity Deck
    3 Mermail Decks
    1 Fire Fist Deck

Interesting turnout.
    Actually, there are only 6, not 7. There are 2 Dragunity decks though.
    And 4 of those 6 has to use the Plant engine to power the deck up.

Though it's interesting that the YCS Toronto winner is one of the two Dragon Ruler decks that do NOT use the Plant engine.
    It's also the only Dragon Ruler deck to make it to the Top 4.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    http://www.konami.com/yugioh/blog/?p=15251

for more articles, check the right side bar.

Actually, there are only 6, not 7. There are 2 Dragunity decks though.
    And 4 of those 6 has to use the Plant engine to power the deck up.

Though it's interesting that the YCS Toronto winner is one of the two Dragon Ruler decks that do NOT use the Plant engine.
    It's also the only Dragon Ruler deck to make it to the Top 4.
    Yes, the first day there were a lot of mix ups in who was using what and what topped.
    First day I read there was a Gladiator Beast deck in the top played by a certain player and then next day that was changed/fixed to Mermails. I was disappointed.

I dunno I still think the Plant version is better right now. Not impressed by the other yet despite it winning.

Quote Originally Posted by The Teller View Post
    Just checked. Barbaroid only has 4000 ATK/DEF. According to the YGO Wikia, the only monsters with 5000 ATK are Dragon Master Knight, FGD, Malefic Truth Dragon, Rocket Arrow Express, and Superdimensional Robot Galaxy Destroyer. I only own FGD and Malefic Truth Dragon, both guaranteed purchases due to either Yugi's World or tin. Interesting fact: according to the Wikia, no monster with 5000 DEF has any attack value other than 5000.
    Oh, right.... heh, derp. Sorry about that. So far the only card I've got that COULD have 5000 ATK/DEF is the War of the Giants print of Slifer the Sky Dragon.

Yes, the first day there were a lot of mix ups in who was using what and what topped.
    For the Dragunity deck, I can see where the mix up comes from - according to an article the player uses Tempest.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Hey i would like to join. I have a dueling network account. My username is Doubledragon99
    On punishment wont be on till off, sorry!!!!
    FC: 3179-7235-3277. FS: Poison. Pokemon In Fs:Kakuna, Swalot and Whirlipede
    I've claimed the blaring Noivern.
    Looking For: Pinsir, Nuzleaf, Vullaby, Pachirisu, Clefairy, Mankey, Throh, Sawk,, Rufflet, Sawsbuck, Toxicroak, and Munna,

Looking For a League to Join. Please pm if you are looking for leaders

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    Oh, right.... heh, derp. Sorry about that. So far the only card I've got that COULD have 5000 ATK/DEF is the War of the Giants print of Slifer the Sky Dragon.
    Hey, good job getting the WOTG Slifer! I want one soooooo bad, lol...
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Still waiting for that WOTG Obelisk the Tormentor, packs at Wal-Mart.

I bought two packs, and got crap cards, but most of the people on here that bought packs say they got God cards. I've lost my luck...xD
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Here's a topic: Any upcoming sets are you looking forward to? I'm looking forward to Joey's World, but I probably won't be able to buy it.

Check this out:
    http://icv2.com/articles/news/26644.html

This made me think of Dungeon Dice Monsters, but looking at the description, it's totally different.

Picked up both the new tins earlier today and got 2 awesome pulls Abyssmegalo and draccosack.
    Currently looking for a Mew, Meoletta, and Genesect if anyone has one there willing to trade please message me.

"When a door closes another door should open, but if it doesn't then go in through the window.".

i think dragunities are going to be pretty strong. searching cards with tempest i mean, is quite good isn't it. i got killed in two turns the other day, but in all reality, all the monsters he summoned that turn would have equaled to an OTK too.

going to have to side for that stuff. discord and chain dissapearance, maybe.

megalo is only worth 8 bucks. sorry bud. still good pulls though. i cant pull anything good from abyss rising. i started playing constellar knights and so far im doin good on duel network.
    Last edited by Wecondo12; 7th September 2013 at 2:09 PM.
    I am a proud christian.

(eating sandwhich) THIS IS DELICIOUS!

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black 2 fc- 1035-0063-4268
    black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

Okay fine, I finally caved in and bought a tin (there goes my lunch money for the week)! Specifically, the Tidal tin since, well, I figured it MIGHT go good with my water deck. Speaking of, I got 2 Mecha Sea Dragon Plesion, which to me says "no tribute, 2500 ATK." But you're probably saying, "but did you get anything GOOD?" Well, the only cards I got that were shiny (only the name was shiny, so low rarity) were a Spellbook card, Prophecy card, Mermail card, and Battlin' Boxer card, so...no. I also have like 5 different Fire Fist monsters now and no Fire Fist spell/trap cards, leading me to believe that those are just a myth.

Heres the list of decks I've fought on dueling network in the past week alone:

Constellars 1
    Mecha Phantom Beast Karakuri 1
    Geartown/Malefic 1
    Crystal Beast 1
    Gravekeepers 1
    Fire Kings x1
    Blackwings 1
    Exodia library 1
    Rogue Spellcaster 1
    Box of Friends/Normal Beat 1
    Dragon Ruler Plants 1
    Dragon Ruler Dragunities 1
    Dragon Ruler Disaster Dragons 1
    Scapegoat Monarchs 1
    Harpies 1
    3DS FC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
    Y Version: Sciz
    AS Version: Scizor64

Heres the list of decks I've fought on dueling network in the past week alone:

Constellars 1
    Mecha Phantom Beast Karakuri 1
    Geartown/Malefic 1
    Crystal Beast 1
    Gravekeepers 1
    Fire Kings x1
    Blackwings 1
    Exodia library 1
    Rogue Spellcaster 1
    Box of Friends/Normal Beat 1
    Dragon Ruler Plants 1
    Dragon Ruler Dragunities 1
    Dragon Ruler Disaster Dragons 1
    Scapegoat Monarchs 1
    Harpies 1
    So what is your win/lose ratio? Also what deck you use? I'm just curious to see how you did with a certain deck against all those deck types.

So does anyone feel this format has opened up options for people to use other decks? I know dragon rulers and prophecy's will be the in the main but going on Toronto it seems people are willing to try out other decks. Hopefully we don't get a repeat of last year when only two decks made it to the world championship.

Page 134 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast