Page 135 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 4388

Thread: Yugioh Club

Yea i hope this time will be different like nightmareisalive says. As for my w/l ratio, all these duels took place under the unrated format so my current w/l ratio didn't get affected. As for who won what, all of these decks with the exception of scapegoat monarchs I lost to with my shark deck. Luckily since then I have done an extreme amount of changes to the deck so that my win number has increased.

I usually hosted with the tag: " Testing fun deck (im using sharks)"
    3DS FC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
    Y Version: Sciz
    AS Version: Scizor64

Sorry to post on your club without being a member but I want to know if anyone here has yugioh gx spirit caller on ds and I was looking for someone to play u guys dont have to answer me if u think I just came out of nowhere asking this sorry again no disrespect
    3DS FC:4141-3434-8031
    Credit to venom1950 for the banner

So a question to all Yu-Gi-Oh players here. Have any of you had any problems with anyone knowing about you playing the game? For example has anyone found out that you like or play Yu-Gi-Oh and then went on to make fun about it even doing so in public. I know that the uni I go to has got a FB page called Spotted and someone posted a comment along the lines of"To all you guys playing Yu-Gi-Oh get a life!" the comment had a lot of likes and not much people did much defending. I have seen later however when someone does post a comment about people playing Yu-Gi-oh it gets less likes and more people defend it so it's nice to see not everyone is so judgmental. So really has anyone here had any problems with people finding out you play Yu-Gi-oh and if so you wanna say what happened? and how to you respond to it?

Nobody knows that I play the card game or watch the anime aside from my immediate family. The only one who ever gave me grief about it was my mom who thought I was wasting the money that she gave me by purchasing cards, but she doesn't care anymore since I use my own money now lol. Even when I was younger only a few of my friends knew I liked Yu-Gi-Oh, and they were indifferent about it. I know a lot of people who didn't like the franchise though, but that was probably because it was such a big fad back then and people tend to dislike things that are popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Wego View Post
    Sorry to post on your club without being a member but I want to know if anyone here has yugioh gx spirit caller on ds and I was looking for someone to play u guys dont have to answer me if u think I just came out of nowhere asking this sorry again no disrespect
    i know your sorry but please read my front if you do not tend to join the club please don't post even if its related to yugioh...its not right for other members they join with the form and random people just post out of no where and that can be take that over pm or vms on profile here...unless you join the club please do not post any further...also everyone knows i play yugioh nightmareisalive i didn't have much problem at all XD

Here's another new form of Utopia.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_39:_Utopia_Roots

This one has a lower Rank than the others. What do you think of this card?

It's an interesting card for sure.

A Rank 1 that can defeat much higher Ranked Xyz easily, with permanent ATK boost, and depending on the wording of its effect, it could work with Double-Up Chance too (but too bad we're not going to get Bi-Tension anytime soon)

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    It's an interesting card for sure.

A Rank 1 that can defeat much higher Ranked Xyz easily, with permanent ATK boost, and depending on the wording of its effect, it could work with Double-Up Chance too (but too bad we're not going to get Bi-Tension anytime soon)
    Yeah, I also think it could work with Double or Nothing, but we need to see the rulings for that.

Hey, I wanna start a new topic:

Who do you think has the best deck in the whole anime?

My top 3 are:

Yusei
    Kite
    Marik
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

As much as I loved Yusei, I didn't think his deck was that great. Like, I've built a Yusei character deck before with the majority of his main cards and it was kind of unwieldy. I think Kaiba had one of the best decks around. It had tons of cool monsters plus it seemed a lot easier to use than Yugi's deck. I don't recall there being any other deck that I really liked in the anime. I thought Kite's deck was interesting for a while until it just seemed a little too contrived. Like, his cards worked together too well and it got boring after a while.

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    Hey, I wanna start a new topic:

Who do you think has the best deck in the whole anime?

My top 3 are:

Yusei
    Kite
    Marik
    I never really watched a whole lot of the anime, but I've seen enough that I have to laugh at how some of the bad guys' decks were so tough to beat in the anime, yet get completely screwed over in real life competitive play. ....I'm looking at YOU, Maximillian Pegasus.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    I never really watched a whole lot of the anime, but I've seen enough that I have to laugh at how some of the bad guys' decks were so tough to beat in the anime, yet get completely screwed over in real life competitive play. ....I'm looking at YOU, Maximillian Pegasus.
    Yuugi had it much worse, if you ask me. God-tier legendary deck in the anime... terrible deck in real life lacking cohesion or much of anything. Not Spellcasters so much as the specific build he has, though.

Crow's deck was bamf; so were Juudai's and Edo Phoenix's. I really liked Manjoume's deck, although I'm not sure I'd call it the "best", and I used to like Aki's plants back in the day. A lot of the Zexal decks are pretty cool, too.

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

the people i hang out with at my school like yugioh. the best anime deck? uhhh, whatever had chaos emporor dragon in it!
    I am a proud christian.

(eating sandwhich) THIS IS DELICIOUS!

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black 2 fc- 1035-0063-4268
    black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

Quote Originally Posted by Wecondo12 View Post
    the people i hang out with at my school like yugioh. the best anime deck? uhhh, whatever had chaos emporor dragon in it!
    And that, ladies and gentleman, would be Mr. Seto Kaiba! xD But yeah, his deck is pretty impressive as well. And I agree that Pegasus' deck was as exaggerated as it was. *Shudder* An indestructible Thousand-Eyes Restrict.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Astral Pack 3 full spoiler:
    http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/483767220/#comments

The best anime deck? Maybe Jaden, or Kite. They're all good.

Pegasus's deck was terrible over all imo. I mean it was bad enough that he cheated like everyone else in DM but a cartoon deck just seemed really anti-climactic for him. I expected him to have a really amazing deck since he was the first real villain of DM, but he suddenly turned into this cartoon-looking millionaire who lived in a castle on a secluded island. It was just plain creepy. The only cards from him that I thought were cool were the last cards he played against Yugi. Relinquished and the others were creepy but in a good way imo.

I think part of the point of Pegasus' toons were to be an insult to his opponents: "Not only are you being trounced thoroughly and effortlessly, but you're being done so by childish- and non-serious-looking creatures." (To be mentally read in Pegasus' voice.)

So I figured "If I'm going to be spending money on cards again, why not save my wallet from embarrassment and just get the latest handheld game so that I can essentially have the latest cards without having to actually spend money on them?" Apparently, the last DS game was in 2011, so I got "World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus." Haven't played it yet, but it looks like there's no Xyz cards to worry about; however, now I have to pay attention to Synchros AND Speed Spells. The game's pre-used, so I have to go over all the cards the previous owner unlocked AND all the decks he (and it is most assuredly a he) built. But at least it's a distraction until X and Y come out.

Credit for picture: "Emma" (littlebuster-k2); Credit for signature: 9dragonsbreed
    So you should expect the truth from me. Only, you shouldn't expect it to be the truth you assumed.
    Oh yes, and you should read my story Happenings Between Goals.

I watched the duel between Art Stanley and Shark today. It was a good episode. The dub added an observation from Astral about Yuma being a comic character in real life.

Anyone watched it?
    Last edited by SmartD; 15th September 2013 at 6:08 PM.

Speaking of the games, I was just playing 7 Trials to Glory this weekend and I finally managed to participate and win the Limitation Tournament which I hadn't competed in before for some reason. I also won the Championship trophy at another tournament and the credits rolled so I assumed I had completed the game only for Marik and Bakura to show up in a cut-scene and for a new area to appear. I wasn't bothered at first but I dueled Marik and he used like three copies of BLS and CED. I was stunned but I beat him anyway lol.

Yeah, Marik has such a broken deck that the only thing I can easily beat him with in 7 Trials is an Exodia Deck (Without limits, of course, lol)

Check this out:

http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/483769452/#comments

They're releasing new versions of the Yugi and Kaiba Starter Decks. Pretty cool, I hope they'll have the original artworks of Dark Magician and Blue-Eyes because they haven't been re-released in a long time (well maybe Dark Magician in that case).

Y'know, this is kinda a side note, but talking about Pegasus reminded me of something:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9qTn6gXYqQ

(Yes, I know it's a Pokemon hack, but it's against a YuGiOh character, so it's still relevant.)

Yes! I get to buy a Yugi and Kaiba starter deck without spending $50 a piece! lol Hope they come with fusions and Yugi has Dark Magician Girl.

I saw the Blue Eyes deck at the store today and almost bought it before I remembered that I have an irrational bigotry towards dragons about as powerful as my irrational bigotry towards fire type Pokemon.

So, new Yugi and Kaiba decks, huh? Well, I know I wouldn't mind plopping down $10 for a CED:EotE. Oh! Maybe they'll have the VAs do another scripted duel at a tournament to promote the decks! Those are always fun to watch.

As for that video game I mentioned, I hastily put together a psychic deck and it was going well until the game decided I'd had enough fun for one cartridge and proceeded to dish me quick and humiliating defeats one after another. And since the AI is so slow and duels take about 15-20 minutes to complete, it's really starting to tick me off. I need a better deck but that involves better cards and that involves winning duels. Of the cards I've got, I'm thinking of putting together a reptile/venom deck. I wanna use a Gladiator Beast deck but again, cards, I don't have them. Clearly I should be using a Toon deck, as those have repeatedly been shown to be unstoppable.

Credit for picture: "Emma" (littlebuster-k2); Credit for signature: 9dragonsbreed
    So you should expect the truth from me. Only, you shouldn't expect it to be the truth you assumed.
    Oh yes, and you should read my story Happenings Between Goals.

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    Yeah, Marik has such a broken deck that the only thing I can easily beat him with in 7 Trials is an Exodia Deck (Without limits, of course, lol)
    Odion just owned me. His deck was brutal; traps, traps everywhere.

And if the new Yugi and Kaiba decks contain all of their anime cards, then I'll probably buy them. But if they're just like the first ones or the "evolution" decks, I'm going to laugh. Those were so basic. I know they were for beginners but they still sucked imo. I only bought them for some of the commons that I lacked at the time but the rest of the cards ended up in the trash.

Page 135 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast