Page 136 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 4391

Thread: Yugioh Club

You know what would be really great, Konami, is if you were to release a TCG-exclusive card that basically IS Card of Sanctity as portrayed in the anime (you know, the card that YUGI and KAIBA used all the time?), but just called something different because you goofed up with the real card. Just saying.

Credit for picture: "Emma" (littlebuster-k2); Credit for signature: 9dragonsbreed
    So you should expect the truth from me. Only, you shouldn't expect it to be the truth you assumed.
    Oh yes, and you should read my story Happenings Between Goals.

Lol, very true. That card would be banned, though. Sigh, all the good stuff is banned...
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Odion just owned me. His deck was brutal; traps, traps everywhere.

And if the new Yugi and Kaiba decks contain all of their anime cards, then I'll probably buy them. But if they're just like the first ones or the "evolution" decks, I'm going to laugh. Those were so basic. I know they were for beginners but they still sucked imo. I only bought them for some of the commons that I lacked at the time but the rest of the cards ended up in the trash.
    Yeah, Odion has a beast of a deck, but against my Exodia deck (Beat the Rare Hunter. Trust me, lol) the speed it takes is too slow.

As for your trashed cards, they are pretty much only good for nostalgic purposes. I want a deck list soon to know whether or not I get an early Christmas present, lol.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

I like Yu-Gi-Oh. I haven't played it in ages. I no longer have any cards. Suffice to say I must have easily had 500 cards but karma got me.
    ♫If life seems jolly rotten,
    There's something you've forgotten!
    And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing,
    When you're feeling in the dumps
    Don't be silly chumps,
    Just purse your lips and whistle - that's the thing!
    And... always look on the bright side of life...♫

Cyber Dragon Structure Deck:

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/453141890/#comments

It's pretty neat.

Lol, first off, sorry for my earlier double post. Thought I was still on FB. *Facepalm*

Second, I'm liking that CD Deck. A new XYZ monster, and a reprint of of Twin Headed. Very good. Next up, E-Dragons! Yeah right, lol. :/

I was looking at my old Beckett Yu-Gi-Oh! Collector magazines this morning and I was hit by so much nostalgia. I just loved reading the articles and stuff on there and remembering how simple the game used to be. I was also looking through my old Shonen Jump magazines and now I have an urge to read the manga again, especially the "Millennium World" arc. If I weren't already planning on reading a few other manga this week I would definitely dust off my old Yu-Gi-Oh volumes lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Wait, ya'mean these are fully holographic decks!? Lightsworn!? I'M SAVED! I've wanted a Lightsworn deck for SOOOOO long, lol. Looks like I'll be buying 4 decks, 2 tins, and Joey's World. Man, gotta get busy! O-O

Last piece of Yu-Gi-Oh! news I'll post today:

Legacy of the Valiant update:

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/444875268/

More Ghostrick, Gravekeeper, and Bujin. Looks good.

The dub added an observation from Astral about Yuma being a comic character in real life.
    heh, that's interesting XD

Anyway

Konami finally printed Half Unbreak......and it gets no buff at all, while Level Meister, the one that would have been fine even without a buff, actually gets a major buff that makes it even more playable.

I wonder what's their plan, considering Half Unbreak is inferior to Waboku in every single way, and no one even use Waboku......

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I just thought of something. Wouldn't it be cool if we actually got a YUGI deck, as in, NOT Yami? The little guy? It'd be fun to use a deck based on LV creatures, gears, and toys.

Credit for picture: "Emma" (littlebuster-k2); Credit for signature: 9dragonsbreed
    So you should expect the truth from me. Only, you shouldn't expect it to be the truth you assumed.
    Oh yes, and you should read my story Happenings Between Goals.

Quote Originally Posted by The Teller View Post
    I just thought of something. Wouldn't it be cool if we actually got a YUGI deck, as in, NOT Yami? The little guy? It'd be fun to use a deck based on LV creatures, gears, and toys.
    Nah I'm pretty sure it means the other Yugi/Atem. I don't think there's much demand for an actual Yugi deck. Atem is way more popular as a character.

Legacy of the Valiant seems really boring at the moment I know the first cards were just revealed but none of them are interesting. This will probably be a bad set unless we get some meta game changing cards.

Quote Originally Posted by SaveMeJeebus View Post
    I like Yu-Gi-Oh. I haven't played it in ages. I no longer have any cards. Suffice to say I must have easily had 500 cards but karma got me.
    hello please make sure to read the front of the club you have only one post here and its this one we have a thing we have to do to join if you like to join post what is needed from the front if you don't please don't post here if you don't join...i do hope you join though...i just want it to be fair for everyone that they took there time to fill out what they need to do to join this club and you didn't thanks...

on another note the azure eyes structure deck is finally out dang does beef up my boyfriends deck alright he keeped kicking my butt with it learned i need to tweak my deck some more the new banned list is killing my decks...

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Black View Post
    Legacy of the Valiant seems really boring at the moment I know the first cards were just revealed but none of them are interesting. This will probably be a bad set unless we get some meta game changing cards.
    Well looking at the cards so far I'm inclined to agree with you. The set doesn't seem that great although the Gravekeeper support should be interesting. I always like legacy support. Speaking of which I think it's cool that Half Unbreak will finally be printed in the Yuma Duelist pack; it's been like two year since Yuma first used it in the anime. Better late than never I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    hello please make sure to read the front of the club you have only one post here and its this one we have a thing we have to do to join if you like to join post what is needed from the front if you don't please don't post here if you don't join...i do hope you join though...i just want it to be fair for everyone that they took there time to fill out what they need to do to join this club and you didn't thanks...

on another note the azure eyes structure deck is finally out dang does beef up my boyfriends deck alright he keeped kicking my butt with it learned i need to tweak my deck some more the new banned list is killing my decks...
    Agreeing with everything you typed. The new banlist screwed the staples of my deck. I used to love running compulsory at 3 , now i cant. Solemn judgemnt, monster reborn, pot of avarice and heavy storm all got hit and hurt my deck. Also that new structure that came out for the TCG Blue Eyes is amazing. I just cant beat it. Makes me want to go out and buy 1 macro 1 d fissure, and 2 vanity's empitness just for it.
    3DS FC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
    Y Version: Sciz
    AS Version: Scizor64

Anyone have predictions for the Yugi and Kaibe reloaded decks? I'm thinking that Dark Magician Girl will be in the Yugi deck, and 3 Blue Eyes in the Kaiba.

I would like to see new never released cards for both decks. Dark Renewl would be awesome to see turned into a real card for yugi's new deck.
    Currently looking for a Mew, Meoletta, and Genesect if anyone has one there willing to trade please message me.

"When a door closes another door should open, but if it doesn't then go in through the window.".

I watched the Zexal episode Bloom of Doom today. It was a good episode. Rio has Nurse Joy's voice from Black and White and Lotus has Serenity's voice from the original Yu-Gi-Oh!.

I watched the Zexal episode Bloom of Doom today. It was a good episode. Rio has Nurse Joy's voice from Black and White and Lotus has Serenity's voice from the original Yu-Gi-Oh!.
    Oh, wow. That's pretty interesting. I didn't know that they were using their old voice actors. O_O Ummm, am I the only one that thinks Rio is pretty cute? :3

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    Anyone have predictions for the Yugi and Kaibe reloaded decks? I'm thinking that Dark Magician Girl will be in the Yugi deck, and 3 Blue Eyes in the Kaiba.
    I hope it has all of Yugi and Kaiba's anime cards including ones that were never printed. I figure that the nostalgia factor might not be enough to sell the decks, so some new cards would probably make people more interested in them. I'm sure Dark Magician Girl will be included in Yugi's though. She's such a popular monster lol. If I'm being honest I pretty much have all of Yugi and Kaiba's main cards. I wouldn't mind extra copies of Yugi's Magnet Warriors though. The ones that I have are video game promos and they're really old and damaged.

I'm hoping for the Kuriboh Bros in the new Yugi Deck. I could use them for a deck I have in mind.
    MUCHA HAWLUCHA, YEAH!

So I have been working on a X/XX-Saber deck, and i need a spell that will specail summon a tuner or bring a tuner to the hand but i can't find one, could someone help me?

EDIT: Nevermind! The X-Sabers work perfectly without that! i can just continuesly summon and take out the Opponent easily! on the YGOPro! Yu-Gi-Oh Simulator!
    Last edited by Absol Of The Apocalypse; 23rd September 2013 at 6:51 AM.

Thankz to Astral Shadow for the team pose, and Myself for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalylpse Lucario View Post
    So I have been working on a X/XX-Saber deck, and i need a spell that will specail summon a tuner or bring a tuner to the hand but i can't find one, could someone help me?

EDIT: Nevermind! The X-Sabers work perfectly without that! i can just continuesly summon and take out the Opponent easily! on the YGOPro! Yu-Gi-Oh Simulator!
    To summon an X-Saber Tuner from the hand is easy, just use Boggart Knight.
    From the deck though, you are looking for the Trap card, Reinforce Truth!
    As for Spells, there isn't that many but do you really need it when you have those 2?

Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower Warrior-Type monster from your Deck. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this card.

Most X-Saber decks use 1 of this card at least to summon Pashul right from the deck. My cousin played X Sabers for years
    Last edited by Crawley007; 23rd September 2013 at 3:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalylpse Lucario View Post

Just be grateful ygopro isnt as dragon ruler infested as DN

Page 136 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146 ... LastLast