Page 14 of 176 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Yugioh Club

odin

i order crow dp box and starstrick blast box cant wair
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Quote Originally Posted by darklord18 View Post
    odin

i order crow dp box and starstrick blast box cant wair
    oh odin thats a ultra/ultimate/ghost rare....that would be hard to get even in a box...my boyfriends friend like pulled two of him...ghost rare odin and a ultra rare odin...i see why you had a hard time pulling him. Im not sure about the exact ratio to pull but anyone on the cover is hard to get in a box pull...i got lucky one time i pulled two brionacs in a row like two or three months ago...it was like wth....

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Odin-Fath...item564280f7b9
    Save yourself the trouble, that's the same price as a booster.

i meant his ocg tuner

his tcg tuner i got

on a side note a got some scarp and watts frrom sor, are they any good?

Watts are apparently really really REALLY annoying, I haven't had the chance to verse one yet though.

Eeveelover, you skipped over my request to join on page 14. Just wanted to point it out because this club is awesome.

edit: I just saw your VM, but you forgot to put me in the member list. So, what are we talking about?
    Last edited by CuriousHeartless; 20th June 2011 at 10:09 PM.

Some Gold Series 4 cards revealed (it's in german though):
    http://shop.ebay.ch/?_from=R40&_trks...All-Categories

What do you think? I might get this just to put in my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissmygrass96 View Post
    Eeveelover, you skipped over my request to join on page 14. Just wanted to point it out because this club is awesome.

edit: I just saw your VM, but you forgot to put me in the member list. So, what are we talking about?
    Sweetie I already added you like right after you pledge...Anyway, back on topic: Yeah gunna get a box of gold sieries 4 when it comes out for me and my boyfriend....we need some of the cards from the pack so like trap stun, pot of adverice, and some others.
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 21st June 2011 at 2:47 AM. Reason: fixing sentences

I Tiisko, understand every rule in this club and will pledge to only talk about yu-gi-oh and not get off topic
    Oliver
    FC (WHITE): 2709 1589 3229
    Trade Shop
    (Shop closed until I can buy another 3DS)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiisko View Post
    I Tiisko, understand every rule in this club and will pledge to only talk about yu-gi-oh and not get off topic
    welcome Tiisko to the YuGiOh club.

~Credits to myself~

So, uh guys. What are we talking about?

brought 2 fariy theme deck and just wonder

is solom judgment limited or semi?

So, uh guys. What are we talking about?
    I don't know. It can be a a lot things, like the anime, the latest Gold Series set, or the new Fairy Structure Deck.

So there does not appear to be an exact topic, as long as it's Yu-Gi-Oh related. As such, a question. I'm going to make a Yu-Gi-Oh fanfic, and thought of a OTKO combo for a Beast-Warrior deck. Can I get an idea about this. It's for traditional format btw.

Black Hole
    Heavy Storm
    Axe of Fools
    Beast King Barbaros
    Axe of Despair
    Megamorph
    Some Card to let you get your health lower than your opponents (I'm going to use twister in my fanfic because it will also be a FTKO)

Basically, activate Heavy Storm and Black Hole to clear the field totally. Use the health lowering card so that you can effectively use Megamorph. Summon Barbaros using its effect, then equip it with Axe of Fools so that its attack is restored to 3000 (actually 4000 counting in Axe's boost). Then equip him with Axe of Despair to bring him up to 5000. Finish it off with a Megamorph to add 3000 (Barbaros' original attack) to Barbaros' attack. This brings Barbaros up to 8000 health and your opponent cannot stop the attack. Of course, if they have more than 8000 health and end up with less LP than you, Barbaros' attack gets lowered to 3500. Which is funny counting in the fact it's still higher than his original attack.

Just stumbled over this and had a laugh. Thought I'd share it.
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Yu-Gi-Oh-...item3368cefaf3

@kiss my grass, if it's traditional just add a Pot of greed, and also something that wipes lifepoints from yourself. Make it so it's the second turn. Everything set and done, then wipe using darkhole and heavy storm.
    Then bam.

Quote Originally Posted by quilt View Post
    Just stumbled over this and had a laugh. Thought I'd share it.
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Yu-Gi-Oh-...item3368cefaf3
    lol

I think we can safely bet ALL of them are those non-original cards you can get at local markets for a cheap price.

Seriously, only fake card players own a "Darkly Big Rabbi".

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I think I saw an OCG only monster and saw a few Japanese names, but some of those are just too crazy.

I think I saw an OCG only monster and saw a few Japanese names, but some of those are just too crazy.
    what monster?...mostly every card in the OCG usally comes out in america just extreamly late in other packs...Its very rare to be a only OCG or TCG exclusive.

Meteor B. Dragon, the OCG only fusion of Red-Eyes B. Dragon and Meteor Dragon. It's been around for a while, but never got a TCG version.

Meteor B. Dragon, the OCG only fusion of Red-Eyes B. Dragon and Meteor Dragon. It's been around for a while, but never got a TCG version.
    actually sweetie im pretty sure metor B. Dragon is out in the TCG...I saw the card before im sure of it...ill double check though to make sure im correct...well guess it hasn't...i swear i saw one oh well...yeah not many play red eyes decks as it is anyway...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 22nd June 2011 at 10:42 PM. Reason: found the facts...

hi i've just joined i havent really watched the anime since GX and i use old cards like blue eyes etc
    Oliver
    FC (WHITE): 2709 1589 3229
    Trade Shop
    (Shop closed until I can buy another 3DS)

Too bad you haven't seen any 5Ds Tiisko. So then, if this is a club then we'll probably need an actual topic. As such, here's a little question.

What is your favorite Monster type? You know, like plant, or warrior, or beast or whatever.

I am tied between Fiends and Zombies actually.

Too bad you haven't seen any 5Ds Tiisko. So then, if this is a club then we'll probably need an actual topic. As such, here's a little question.

What is your favorite Monster type? You know, like plant, or warrior, or beast or whatever.

I am tied between Fiends and Zombies actually.
    Actually when I first started this club We had this question awhile back but if you like fairies,plants, and spellcaster. The club is usually split up with numorus topics but for some reason do to everyone mostly talks about the trading card game itself. I think this club wins with the trading card game.

Fairies although I wish they took their OCG name "Angels".
    Damn are they useful and quite powerful even with the lack of Archetypes.

Quote Originally Posted by quilt View Post
    Fairies although I wish they took their OCG name "Angels".
    Damn are they useful and quite powerful even with the lack of Archetypes.
    yep had a talk with your girlfriend Gemiix about that theory. I run fairies like here as well. I work with alot of very powerful fairy cards these days. I like to run gellenduo, Archlord Krystia, Master Hyperion, marshmallon, honest, and Athena nice too. I noticed one downfall with cards in the sky though though you can't special summon or attack that turn. My fairy deck though is strong but unique at the same time. I even run victoria since there are lot of 5d's dragon sychros lurking around lately. I agree though with you with they should of keep the name angels. I was a little upset since I traditionally am a fairy fan myself as you can see in my profile and signature but I like angels as well.
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 23rd June 2011 at 7:58 AM. Reason: fixing sentences

Page 14 of 176 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast