Page 15 of 176 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Yugioh Club

For me it's more how their meant to be the opposite to Fiends.
    Where I don't see Fairies and Fiends like that. Where I would more so Angels and Fiends.

Quote Originally Posted by quilt View Post
    For me it's more how their meant to be the opposite to Fiends.
    Where I don't see Fairies and Fiends like that. Where I would more so Angels and Fiends.
    yeah that very true...I think actually feinds in the ocg were called demons as well...Angels and demons fits nicer then Fairies and fiends Also, zombies are called something else too, don't quote me but i think they were called undead or deseced or something...My boyfriend plays with a dark deck with strike ninja as well mixed with macro to...my fairy deck is light too lol...dark vs light...

yeah they were Undead so basically the same as zombies.
    My best mate runs a Zombie deck, He's making a X-Saber deck though.
    Never really seen a saber deck in use.

while Angels and Demons fits them better, it conflicts with their policy of staying away from religion-related things.

I like Fairies and Thunders actually.
    Oh, and Pyros, Spellcasters, and Warriors too. But I dislike using Sabers or Samurais, I prefer going old school style with random Warriors.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    while Angels and Demons fits them better, it conflicts with their policy of staying away from religion-related things.

I like Fairies and Thunders actually.
    Oh, and Pyros, Spellcasters, and Warriors too. But I dislike using Sabers or Samurais, I prefer going old school style with random Warriors.
    yeah thats true it was religion reason why they called it fairys and not angel and fiends instead of demons...I find it weird though they got away with other things like red eyes B. Dragon finally after awhile they started using B. instead of black in the name because they thought it would offend race.Now they are starting to use the word now because its not offending anyone actually. I find that silly because that has nothing to do with it. If they called them angels and demons I don't think it would offend anyone but still its percaution I guess.

Actuallies Zombies were called Undeat. Yeah, they forgot a part of the kanji and changed it from Undead to Undeat. And that is a lot of Fairy lovers, I feel a bit left out with my Fiends and Zombies.

Yeah, Zombies are the best. Plants are great, made Top 2 with Naturias in a local tournament. :]
    Subscribe for Pokémon, Sonic, League of Legends, and more Videogame antics! c:

Speedruns:
    Sonic Lost World Any% - TBD (WR is ??? by DsS) (Wii U)
    Bible Adventures (Baby Moses) - TBD (WR is 1:53 by Flower Time) (NES)
    Ratchet & Clank 3 UYA - TBD (WR is 1:27:19 by insomniacnintendo) (PS2/3)
        Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonOwn View Post
    Yeah, Zombies are the best. Plants are great, made Top 2 with Naturias in a local tournament. :]
    I love my plants as much as my fairies actually they are my top main decks besides my spellcasters. I can't wait to get blue rose for my plants because its a nice adittion to my deck. I love my fairies too, I just upgraded them with some of the new cards from the Lost Sanctuary deck.

@Kissmygrass96: I don't mind zombies, I just don't play with them very much at all. I just think no one seen the potiental yet for zombies.

Yeah, too bad. I actually use a dark deck with zombies, spellcasters, fiends, Mystic Tomatoes, and Slot Machine. It actually seems a bit strange looking at you guys' posts and seeing like fairy deck or spellcaster deck because me and my friends use like dark decks or fire decks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissmygrass96 View Post
    Yeah, too bad. I actually use a dark deck with zombies, spellcasters, fiends, Mystic Tomatoes, and Slot Machine. It actually seems a bit strange looking at you guys' posts and seeing like fairy deck or spellcaster deck because me and my friends use like dark decks or fire decks.
    my spellcaster deck is mostly darK sweetie??...Anyway my deck for plants is fire dark and earth...my fairies are the only one that is light actually. My harpies are wind. I have a water deck and I have a amazoness deck too thats mostly earth. I just say spellcaster is dark monster anyway so im just puzzled with your post.

Actually, I was trying to point out that I don't use a type deck (like spellcaster or plant or fairy), but an attribute deck (dark.)

i use a fariy deck, blackwing deck, shooting quickdraw deck, crystal beast deck

@Kissmygrass96: I don't mind zombies, I just don't play with them very much at all. I just think no one seen the potiental yet for zombies
    zombie freak me out

but they good
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

I'm back. Check out the Signer Dragons from the 5D's manga:

Burning Demon Dragon Red Demon
    Machine Dragon Power Tool
    Fairy Dragon Ancient

They're names are different from the anime because they're different cards.

After I complete my Cyber Deck, I'm trying to trade for a Blackwing Deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissmygrass96 View Post
    Actually, I was trying to point out that I don't use a type deck (like spellcaster or plant or fairy), but an attribute deck (dark.)
    oh okay its just how you worded it was like you said that most of the decks were light thats all. I got it know what you meant now, its fine ; 3

I mr. amazing400, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.
    i have officially claimed the beast formally known as hippowdon...fear his awesoness
    current asb w/l/d record 3-2-0 8KOs 20TPs

r.i.p airbourne aces 1-4-10 --- 7-7-11 i'll miss you
    R. I. P. Creamery Command, 6/9/11 - 12/1/11

Hey, you forgot me in the Updated members list. Probably because I don 't post this much...

SO......
    I Pokémon Trainer Xande, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about Yu-Gi-Oh and not get off topic.

Well, I guess that after I getting all of my cards in order again, I am going to build some cool decks with my old cards. Any suggestion for the types (like Spellcaster, Warrior) or Attributes (like Light, Dark)?

Also, I got my first 5DS deck! My mom bought to me. I am in need of finding someone to battle with me, but it is hard to find more brazilian Yu-Gi-Oh fans.

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon Trainer Xande View Post
    Hey, you forgot me in the Updated members list. Probably because I don 't post this much...

SO......
    I Pokémon Trainer Xande, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about Yu-Gi-Oh and not get off topic.

Well, I guess that after I getting all of my cards in order again, I am going to build some cool decks with my old cards. Any suggestion for the types (like Spellcaster, Warrior) or Attributes (like Light, Dark)?

Also, I got my first 5DS deck! My mom bought to me. I am in need of finding someone to battle with me, but it is hard to find more brazilian Yu-Gi-Oh fans.
    Actually I didn't forget you sweetie, your on the member list...You know you can duel people through pms and other stuff online like msn...I already duel validus and won ; 3

hmm, i havent watched the 5d series but i did buy ancient fairy dragon tin and syncro structure deck and my zombie structure deck- red eyes zombie dragon ROCKS!

My fav is dragons really but i did have a fairy/spellcaster deck some years ago
    Oliver
    FC (WHITE): 2709 1589 3229
    Trade Shop
    (Shop closed until I can buy another 3DS)

I whoknowswhat understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

I use about 12 different decks My Dragon deck is in the rate my deck sub-forum
    TEAM SLOWKING

3DS FC: 0087-2700-4854

my fav types are zombies dinosaurs & reptiles (go the alien archetype)

i have a large number of decks but i really only use my red nova deck
    i have officially claimed the beast formally known as hippowdon...fear his awesoness
    current asb w/l/d record 3-2-0 8KOs 20TPs

r.i.p airbourne aces 1-4-10 --- 7-7-11 i'll miss you
    R. I. P. Creamery Command, 6/9/11 - 12/1/11

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. amazing400 View Post
    my fav types are zombies dinosaurs & reptiles (go the alien archetype)
    I used an alien deck once but after a while it didn`t really work out that well
    TEAM SLOWKING

welcome whoknowswhat and Mr. Amazing 4000 to the yugioh club glad to have you join the club ; 3 Im the thread owner and I run 5 diiffrent decks but my main are faries,plants, and spellcasters. I not crazy about zombies but I have made on deck in my 2010 world championship game for the ds. I can't wait for gold series to come out gunna get some nice cards like pot of advirice and trap stun.

I LOVED ZOMBIE CARDS I took my ones that had the ability to flip face-down fused it with my rock deck that revolves around Exxod, Master Of The Guard and I had a massive hellstreak going
    AND THEN...

It was the time of the year when the house gets cleaned and somehow that deck got put in with the pile of crap and The deck... got... seperated DX DX DX DX DX

And I never found a couple key cards
    TEAM SLOWKING

I can't seem to find Gold Series sets in stores where I live. I usually buy them on the web. Where do you guys find Gold Series sets?

Page 15 of 176 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast