Page 158 of 172 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 4294

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    From the post, there will be a new monster type. I wonder what will Genryu be called in the TCG. And Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight is a fusion monster, so maybe the Legendary Dragons will be monsters and Timaeus is a fusion material for that card. Maybe.
    Well, Timaeus has already been confirmed for the set, so there's a high chance the other two will be in it also.
    Y FC: 2208-5773-1491
    Safari: Flying with Woobat, Farfetch'd and Hawlucha

I now have the Friend Safaris I've been looking for, so PM me if you want me to add you. If your Safari peaks my interest, I'll add you.

Current Y Shinies: Skrelp, Cacturne, Teddiursa, Avalugg, Blastoise, Mienfoo, Grumpig, Fraxure (x2) , Minccino, Greninja, Lucario, Fletchinder, Vaporeon, Delphox, Dragonair, Dedenne, Luxio

Shinies transferred from Black 2: Entei, Milotic, Dialga, Raikou, Pichu, Seaking, Typhlosion (French), Magmortar, Espeon, Haxorus, Gible, Salamence, Giratina

Shinies from trades: Ninetails (Nicknamed Lady), Eevee (now a Leafeon), Eevee (from Unova, Lv. 15, caught in Masterball, not sure if hacked or not)

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon trainer Black View Post
    So how's it going guys I know I haven't posted here in awhile but that will change soon.

How does the new summoning system work?
    This is my explanation I'm not all too sure, Well you put 2 Pendulum Monsters on the Pendulum zones and then depending on their scales you can special summon monsters from your hand who's levels are in between their scales.

For example: Magician of Astromancy has a Pendulum Scale of 1 and Magician of Chronomancy has a scale of 8. Using them together you can summon a monsters who's Level is in between 1 and 8 in other words something like Odd-Eyes Dragon or Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon. Though I don't think you can Pendulum summon using monsters who have the same scale or don't have a difference in between their scale ranks.

I'm not entirely sure if I described it perfectly but this is basically what it seems like to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Koya View Post
    The dub episode was alright. Billy Bob Thompson's Vector really is growing on me and Marc Thompson's Dark Mist is good too. I wonder how they're gonna try and cover up Alito getting beheaded.
    Not to mention Merag basically committing suicide (and the funeral scene later on), Vector burning all of Nasch's soldiers to death, Vector killing off his parents (and everybody else)...

I really wonder if they can keep dodging it like that, honestly. There's a surprising amount of death in the upcoming episodes. :|a

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

Pendulum Summons will be explained more properly when the 2014 Starter Deck comes out in Japan and they can really start explaining how to do those summons when the Pendulum Monsters are out in people's hands.
    Mii: Kaiyo [Friend Code is 1993-7286-9750. Friend Safari is Normal with ] PSN/Xbox Live/Steam/Twitter/ Youtube/Raptr/Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon trainer Black View Post
    So how's it going guys I know I haven't posted here in awhile but that will change soon.

How does the new summoning system work?
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiyoOrganiz View Post
    Pendulum Summons will be explained more properly when the 2014 Starter Deck comes out in Japan and they can really start explaining how to do those summons when the Pendulum Monsters are out in people's hands.
    actually, it has been explained properly. With pic too.

Basically, you use the Scales on the two Pendulum monsters you've put into the Pendulum Zones, as a reference for the Level of monsters you can Pendulum Summon from your hand.

The Level of the monsters your are Pendulum Summoning must be between the numbers shown on the Scales.

Example : place a Pendulum monster with a Scale of 1 on one of your Pendulum Zone, and a Pendulum monster with a scale of 8 on your other Pendulum Zone.

Then as long as the Pendulum monsters are on the Pendulum Zones, you can Pendulum Summon a bunch of Level 2-7 monsters from your hand during your Main Phase.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    actually, it has been explained properly. With pic too.

Basically, you use the Scales on the two Pendulum monsters you've put into the Pendulum Zones, as a reference for the Level of monsters you can Pendulum Summon from your hand.

The Level of the monsters your are Pendulum Summoning must be between the numbers shown on the Scales.

Example : place a Pendulum monster with a Scale of 1 on one of your Pendulum Zone, and a Pendulum monster with a scale of 8 on your other Pendulum Zone.

Then as long as the Pendulum monsters are on the Pendulum Zones, you can Pendulum Summon a bunch of Level 2-7 monsters from your hand during your Main Phase.
    Seems pretty OP but I like so far.
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

Games I have: White,Platinum,Emerald,Firered

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.
    Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Sprinkles on a non-chocolate donut. You may be a communist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh, it's all about the heart of the hair gel.

I found this the other day. This is easily THE most broken card EVER! Even for Anime/Manga standards!

I give you.... No. Ci1000: Numerronius Numerronia!

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_...ius_Numerronia

I now have the Friend Safaris I've been looking for, so PM me if you want me to add you. If your Safari peaks my interest, I'll add you.

Current Y Shinies: Skrelp, Cacturne, Teddiursa, Avalugg, Blastoise, Mienfoo, Grumpig, Fraxure (x2) , Minccino, Greninja, Lucario, Fletchinder, Vaporeon, Delphox, Dragonair, Dedenne, Luxio

Shinies transferred from Black 2: Entei, Milotic, Dialga, Raikou, Pichu, Seaking, Typhlosion (French), Magmortar, Espeon, Haxorus, Gible, Salamence, Giratina

Shinies from trades: Ninetails (Nicknamed Lady), Eevee (now a Leafeon), Eevee (from Unova, Lv. 15, caught in Masterball, not sure if hacked or not)

I'm not that excited for Arc-V after reading the new info. I was hoping Yuya would be more mature and serious like Atem or Yusei, but he seems more like Yuma which irks me. The rival character's design is dreadful imo and Yuya's "apprentice" looks like a girl, which doesn't bother me too much, but he still seems really uninteresting imo. Plus the whole "riding on monsters" thing sounds weird. I hope Arc-V has good villains at least.

Some stuff:

http://www.ygorganization.com/tcg-summer2014-products/
    http://www.ygorganization.com/ocg-v-...iption-promos/

The TCG Structure Deck will be Lightsworn. I think the cards from the Duelist set will be in the deck.

More Lightsworn Structure Deck info:

http://www.ygorganization.com/tcg-re...tructure-deck/

The Lightsworn Synchro will be in it, along with a TCG exclusive Lightsworn Spell card.
    Last edited by SmartD; 19th March 2014 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    I found this the other day. This is easily THE most broken card EVER! Even for Anime/Manga standards!

I give you.... No. Ci1000: Numerronius Numerronia!

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_...ius_Numerronia
    Ends up getting defeated by

Spoiler:- this:

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I'm not that excited for Arc-V after reading the new info. I was hoping Yuya would be more mature and serious like Atem or Yusei, but he seems more like Yuma which irks me. The rival character's design is dreadful imo and Yuya's "apprentice" looks like a girl, which doesn't bother me too much, but he still seems really uninteresting imo. Plus the whole "riding on monsters" thing sounds weird. I hope Arc-V has good villains at least.
    Yeah, I agree. With that kind of appearance they should have made his apprentice a girl.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Some stuff:

Full Spoiler for Starter Deck 2014:
    http://www.ygorganization.com/ocg-starter-deck-2014/

Master Guide 4 stories:
    http://www.ygorganization.com/monsterstories/

The master guide stories are pretty neat.

More Dragons of Legend cards:

http://www.ygorganization.com/tcg-mo...-legend-cards/

Updated Forbidden/Limited list:

http://www.ygorganization.com/tcg-fo...-list-3192014/
    Last edited by SmartD; 20th March 2014 at 2:44 AM.

Very surprised about what's banned in this banlist.
    Mii: Kaiyo [Friend Code is 1993-7286-9750. Friend Safari is Normal with ] PSN/Xbox Live/Steam/Twitter/ Youtube/Raptr/Twitch

More Premium Gold cards:

http://www.ygorganization.com/premiu...ards-revealed/

Looking good so far.

Anyways, before my message officially starts, I'm back, lol. Second, running the new meta (Bujins) is awesome, but expensive as hell. Third, can't wait till the new stuff is out. Fourth, crappy ban list. What about bringing Stratos back? Oh well
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Premium Gold is the best(probably last) Gold Series and the most of amount of cards I want is in there.

sigh

more unwanted cards from Dragons of Legend......seriously, is there anyone who even remember Wiretap and Final Fusion exist, let alone want them printed?

Set only has 60 cards and it is filled with unwanted junk.

also, reading the Master Guide storyline......they totally pulled the Stim-Pack thing out of nowhere, considering the card exist way too long before Alchemic Magician even exist

And I didn't expect Forsaken Maiden to be the lady in the artwork of "Forbidden" Quick-Play Spells.....

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

I actually liked Final Fusion, but it's not a card that I've been hoping would be printed. Overall, the Dragons of Legend pack seems mediocre so far. Most of the anime cards being printed are just bad hence why they weren't printed before. Konami should've printed good anime cards instead.

I actually liked Final Fusion, but it's not a card that I've been hoping would be printed. Overall, the Dragons of Legend pack seems mediocre so far. Most of the anime cards being printed are just bad hence why they weren't printed before. Konami should've printed good anime cards instead.
    Yeeeah, so far I'm only going to buy the Dragons of Legend packs for Eye of Timaeus and Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight.

Most of the good anime cards would be broken if released irl. We have stuff like philosopher's stone, divine serpent, the rest of the timelords, all of don thousand's deck that would wreck the game if released.

Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Most of the good anime cards would be broken if released irl. We have stuff like philosopher's stone, divine serpent, the rest of the timelords, all of don thousand's deck that would wreck the game if released.
    Doesn't mean Konami can't nerf them. Heck nerfing good cards is Konami's best skill.

As for the Timelords, iirc there's a console game that has them with their effects nerfed? Konami can just print them with those nerfed effect.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Tbh I'm kinda hoping for some of those broken Number C swarm cards they used in the anime or maybe even Xyz Treasure for the ZEXAL cards. For DM I want a better version of Ra and more of the anime only Dark Magician/Girl support cards, for GX I want more Neo Spacian support cards along with Asuka's ritual monsters and for 5D's I want Red Nova and the Timelords.

I watched The Dark Mist Rises Part 2 today. It was a good episode.

Has anyone noticed that each new Yu-Gi-Oh! anime is shorter than the last one?

Yu-Gi-Oh! - 224 episodes
    Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - 180 episodes
    Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - 153 episodes
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal - 146 episodes
    Last edited by SmartD; 23rd March 2014 at 10:58 PM.

Got my tax refund yesterday. Naturally, I immediately set out to buy some new cards. My target was the Redox tin. As far as what rare cards I pulled, I got a couple Mecha Phantom Beasts cards, one Heraldic Beast, and a million bajillion Fire Formation cards. Beyond Redox and Gimmick Puppet of Leo, the only cards I got excited for was a Mermail and an Abyss-scale card. Wish I had enough of them to make a deck out of.

I'm holding back my judgment of Arc-V and the Pendulum mechanic until I see both in action.

Credit for picture: "Emma" (littlebuster-k2); Credit for signature: 9dragonsbreed
    So you should expect the truth from me. Only, you shouldn't expect it to be the truth you assumed.
    Oh yes, and you should read my story Happenings Between Goals.

Quote Originally Posted by The Teller View Post
    Got my tax refund yesterday. Naturally, I immediately set out to buy some new cards. My target was the Redox tin. As far as what rare cards I pulled, I got a couple Mecha Phantom Beasts cards, one Heraldic Beast, and a million bajillion Fire Formation cards. Beyond Redox and Gimmick Puppet of Leo, the only cards I got excited for was a Mermail and an Abyss-scale card. Wish I had enough of them to make a deck out of.

I'm holding back my judgment of Arc-V and the Pendulum mechanic until I see both in action.
    Pendulum decks are very powerful and should not be under estimated. The magician and odd eyes combo is insane and can be pulled off really fast and you can start dropping multiple monsters on the field every single turn from your extra. Just make sure not to xyz them unless you need to.

Page 158 of 172 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168 ... LastLast