Page 16 of 176 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    I can't seem to find Gold Series sets in stores where I live. I usually buy them on the web. Where do you guys find Gold Series sets?
    they come out this tuesday in america june 28th and they are only sold online or in card shops only. You have to buy the whole box and they are $30 dollars.They come with ethier yugi or Kaiba playmat. If its a legit tournement card shop it would both have yugi and kaiba on the playmat. Its not out yet so thats why you can't find them yet.

What is the Gold Series set?

First: I looked very badl at the pdated members list, so I am sorry

Second: Who made this banner:. And who I credit (if credits are needed) to put it in my signature?

Third: I guess I will go with Spellcaster Deck.

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

Umm... you think you'll use a Spellcaster deck? So you don't alreasy have a deck you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon Trainer Xande View Post
    First: I looked very badl at the pdated members list, so I am sorry

Second: Who made this banner:. And who I credit (if credits are needed) to put it in my signature?

Third: I guess I will go with Spellcaster Deck.
    hehe lol...its a picture I got off the internet lookes pretty sweet. I like it thought it would good next to Akiza so I posted it in the Club rules and intro. Its okay about the member list not mad or anything its fine.

@Kissmygrass: Gold Series 4 is a set of old cards that came back as reprints thats all but the cards have gold borders on them

Quote Originally Posted by Kissmygrass96 View Post
    Umm... you think you'll use a Spellcaster deck? So you don't alreasy have a deck you use?
    Well, I usually just watch the anime and build decks that are useful for my World Championship 08 game. I never bild real ones. I just, eventually, gather some combos of cards.

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon Trainer Xande View Post
    Well, I usually just watch the anime and build decks that are useful for my World Championship 08 game. I never bild real ones. I just, eventually, gather some combos of cards.
    oh wow 2008 thats and old game...I haven't watch the anime in awhile besides some episodes here and there with 5d's. I love spellcasters too. Have you seen the new yugioh move all the cards yugi was using were like really cheap if the cards were actually out but not (bond between teacher and student).

Quote Originally Posted by whoknowswhat View Post
    I LOVED ZOMBIE CARDS I took my ones that had the ability to flip face-down fused it with my rock deck that revolves around Exxod, Master Of The Guard and I had a massive hellstreak going
    AND THEN...

It was the time of the year when the house gets cleaned and somehow that deck got put in with the pile of crap and The deck... got... seperated DX DX DX DX DX

And I never found a couple key cards
    have you thought about adding some of the venom cards to that deck, especially venom swamp. since 90% of the time your monsters are gonna be facedown they wont be affected by venom swamp while your opponents monsters will all eventually die...

also try adding stall cards like messenger of peace. & swords of revealing light

i have this kind of deck & it works very effectively on darklord (hes my rl friend)
    i have officially claimed the beast formally known as hippowdon...fear his awesoness
    current asb w/l/d record 3-2-0 8KOs 20TPs

r.i.p airbourne aces 1-4-10 --- 7-7-11 i'll miss you
    R. I. P. Creamery Command, 6/9/11 - 12/1/11

I Silverdialga, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Skamory7 told me about this club, BTW

Quote Originally Posted by Silverdialga View Post
    I Silverdialga, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Skamory7 told me about this club, BTW
    thnx for joining Silverdialga(AKA. My friend from school). Yes, i did tell him about this club and about Serebii Forums.

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. amazing400 View Post
    have you thought about adding some of the venom cards to that deck, especially venom swamp. since 90% of the time your monsters are gonna be facedown they wont be affected by venom swamp while your opponents monsters will all eventually die...

also try adding stall cards like messenger of peace. & swords of revealing light

i have this kind of deck & it works very effectively on darklord (hes my rl friend)
    I only have a handfull of Venom cards and thats not one of them but I`ll try and look for one
    TEAM SLOWKING

3DS FC: 0087-2700-4854

I got volume 5 and 6 of the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX manga today. It came with cards (Darklord Desire from volume 5 and Elemental Hero The Shining in volume 6).

I Judas, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

So, I joined just to post this (I will probably drop in occasionally.) My friend took his step daughter to a Yu-Gi-Oh competition, this was the turn out.

Quote Originally Posted by Judas View Post
    I Judas, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

So, I joined just to post this (I will probably drop in occasionally.) My friend took his step daughter to a Yu-Gi-Oh competition, this was the turn out.
    XD XD XD

Did she win?
    I imagine not because most of my plump friends are really tough to beat
    TEAM SLOWKING

3DS FC: 0087-2700-4854

Quote Originally Posted by Judas View Post

Welcome to the club Judas!

Hey guys I made a club banner for us so it can be avertised to get more people in the club. I really want to have more post in the thread so I hope you guys like this banner in my signature. I worked really hard on the banner for us. What do you guys think?

HTML Code:
    [URL="http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=517966"][IMG]http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h367/Eeveelover824/Akiza5-2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    That way it'll link directly to the First page.^

I think that you could have cropped (I'm not sure I'm using the right word here, but whatever) the images a bit better. May I ask why you went with Yami Yugi, Seto Kaiba, and Akiza?

i dont know if or when theres tournments in england. i'm looking for buyers/traders in the uk since i've got some cards i don't use, anyone got a good site or something?
    Oliver
    FC (WHITE): 2709 1589 3229
    Trade Shop
    (Shop closed until I can buy another 3DS)

Ebay.
    Otherwise go into your local card shop and they might have a buy list.

Who here has the card Trishula,Dragon of the ice barrier other than me.

I Infernape77, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Uhm.... my real cards were vanished, and rarely play games, so I'm playing them online.
    on here(Note: I'm not trying to site advertising)
    Pokemon X FC: 0318-8348-3829 (Grass: Tangela, Swadloon, Gogoat)
    ★☆★ PokeFarm ❖❖❖ GPX+ ❖❖❖ Vdex ❖❖❖ Renva Region ☆★☆

Quote Originally Posted by Tiisko View Post
    i dont know if or when theres tournments in england. i'm looking for buyers/traders in the uk since i've got some cards i don't use, anyone got a good site or something?
    What cards you got?
    I need traders to trade with in the UK.
    You could trade with people from pojo.

Don't wanna buy from Ebay...

----------------------------------------------------------

I'm trying to get a hold of these cards for a future deck.

Stardust Dragon
    Shooting Star Dragon
    Majestic Star Dragon
    Formula Synchron
    Junk Destroyer
    Junk Archer
    Junk Synchron (3)
    Debris Dragon (3)
    Changer Synchron (2)
    Hyper Synchron
    Majestic Dragon (2)
    Quickdraw Synchron
    One for One (2)
    Junk Barrage (2)
    Cards of Consonance (2)
    Scrap-Iron Scarecrow (2)
    Limiter Overload
    Tuner's Barrier
    Starlight Road
    Urgent Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by Kissmygrass96 View Post
    I think that you could have cropped (I'm not sure I'm using the right word here, but whatever) the images a bit better. May I ask why you went with Yami Yugi, Seto Kaiba, and Akiza?
    I actually cropped the banner itself but it was extreamly hard to crop Kaiba and Akiza....Photobucket is hard to crop character images..Well found out gold series 4 was bump to release July 1st now...I was a little bummed...

Weird, Kaiba looks perfect, it's the other two that look weird. And may I ask again; why those three?

Quote Originally Posted by Zark View Post
    What cards you got?
    I need traders to trade with in the UK.
    You could trade with people from pojo.

Don't wanna buy from Ebay...

----------------------------------------------------------

I'm trying to get a hold of these cards for a future deck.

Stardust Dragon
    Shooting Star Dragon
    Majestic Star Dragon
    Formula Synchron
    Junk Destroyer
    Junk Archer
    Junk Synchron (3)
    Debris Dragon (3)
    Changer Synchron (2)
    Hyper Synchron
    Majestic Dragon (2)
    Quickdraw Synchron
    One for One (2)
    Junk Barrage (2)
    Cards of Consonance (2)
    Scrap-Iron Scarecrow (2)
    Limiter Overload
    Tuner's Barrier
    Starlight Road
    Urgent Tuning
    yeah, i've been looking on ebay for unopened tins -sigh- no luck

I think i've still got a scrap-iron scarecrow and a junk synchron but i'm not sure, i'll have to look through them all, i've got 300 scrap cards i don't use
    Oliver
    FC (WHITE): 2709 1589 3229
    Trade Shop
    (Shop closed until I can buy another 3DS)

Page 16 of 176 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast