Page 20 of 176 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Yugioh Club

Yeah, the Dragons. Every single one of the dragons are good except for Black Winged Dragon and PowerTool/Life Stream.

But the Immortals are almost never used because they rely on Field Spells.
    If Turbo Duels were real they would be awesome.

Um, if anyone needs help with an old-school deck like mine, I'd be glad to help. I don't use the newer cards.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmeh View Post
    Um, if anyone needs help with an old-school deck like mine, I'd be glad to help. I don't use the newer cards.
    Well, I want to do a deck that isn 't focused in any Attribute/Type/Archtype. If you are willing to help...

Also, why don 't we create (better saying, ask Eeveelover to) a League of Suelists in here, based in Attributes (Like the Master of Light, the Master of Darkness). You register a Deck, and, after it, when you defeat the Attribute Leaders you will get a badge that repersents their signature Cards.
    Last edited by Pokémon Trainer Xande; 3rd July 2011 at 11:19 PM.

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

That would be neat. But I myself don't like PM dueling, and I don't think everyone on here has the DS game or uses Dueling Network.

Well, no one is comenting about m topics, so...

Which Signer Dragon/Earthbound Immortal card you would like to own/you prefer?

I prefer the "Ancient Fairy Dragon" and the "Eartbound Immortal Cusillus". Both of them are very cool.

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon Trainer Xande View Post

I prefer the "Ancient Fairy Dragon" and the "Eartbound Immortal Cusillus". Both of them are very cool.
    Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Raca

~Credits to myself~

Stardust Dragon and Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu; they look cool in my opinion.

Its okay guys to discuss stuff without me...I mean if its related to yugioh its fine...I just find we need some new stuff to start a topic for each week. I noticed that the thread goes from one thing to many things all at once. If archetypes want to be disccussed its fine. Im not gunna be mad about that. I like the idea of different topics actually to keep the thread going and will give more excitement to the club. I want to keep the club from being so dull, so we need some new stuff to keep threading. Like if a new set comes out or banlist for the months we can talk about it. If its about the new ycs annoucnments its fine. I think it a very nice Idea to discuss about diffrent yugioh relative topics.

for singer dragons i prefer red dragon archfiend... idk i guess im kinda like jack

for EI its chacu challhua cuz my fav dark signer was greiger
    i have officially claimed the beast formally known as hippowdon...fear his awesoness
    current asb w/l/d record 3-2-0 8KOs 20TPs

r.i.p airbourne aces 1-4-10 --- 7-7-11 i'll miss you
    R. I. P. Creamery Command, 6/9/11 - 12/1/11

I don't really like Signer Dragons (or synchros in general) or Earthbound Immortals, but I'd have to say that Lifestream Dragon and the Whale Immortal because the look the coolest.

the best EBI for me would be Aslla Piscu and Chacu Challhua.

the best Signer Dragon? Ancient Fairy & Stardust.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

singer dragon, shooting star/ stardust

EBI the spider

if anyone has a dueling network account and like to duel i free to duel
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Hmm. That reminds me of two things.

Firstly) Anyone willing to do a PM or VM Duel sometime tomorrow.
    Secondly) A question. If you could choose one card to be your Duel Spirit Partner, who would it be. Mine would probably be SHadow Ghoul, but instead of talking he'd make like weird screeches that I could somehow understand. Ah, good times. Good times.

my be cb ruby

why cause he my favorite

also if eeveelover approve who want to help do a card of the month or week?

I'll help, but just saying, my first contribution would be Shadow Ghoul because I'm that obsessed with it. And it should be weekly, a month is just so long.

i say consecrated light it so powerfull

but also order some gold series

Not necessarily powerful, but It'd block my Dark deck, until I draw Fissure that is.

Hey can I join? I love Yu-Gi-oh. On the Signer Dragon, I play Plant Synchro/Junk Doppel so i Like Black Rose Dragon. My fave card. *EDIT*I eMPOLEON49, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic
    Last edited by empoleon49; 6th July 2011 at 12:07 AM.
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by empoleon49 View Post
    Hey can I join? I love Yu-Gi-oh. On the Signer Dragon, I play Plant Synchro/Junk Doppel so i Like Black Rose Dragon. My fave card.
    Yes, but you have to use this form:
    I (Insert your username), understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

My fave Earthbound Immortal is probably Ccapac Apu and my fave signer dragon... RED DRAGON ARCHFIEND!

I would like all the Resonators to be my duel spirits!
    They're pretty beast especially Dark Resonator.

OKay guys, as shown by my signature I am working on a few Yu-Gi-Oh projects, so a question about fanfics.

How much description should go into battles? Should I describe monsters in great detail? What about attacks? Would it be fine to skip parts of a duel, or should you try and show all of it? How do you handle forbidden/limited/semi-limited cards? Is it okay to use fan-made cards?

I have my opinions on all of these, but I want to know about you guys' opinions.

I eMPOLEON49, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic
    it was in the post smart D....just letting you know thats all...welcome to the club sweetie...

So, uh. Anyone here read any good Yu-Gi-Oh fanfics lately, because I am in dire need of a good fanfic?

Wait, are we able to post our decks? Sorry if already asked, just wondering.
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

You post your decks in a different place, the Alt Card Rate My Deck discussion.

Page 20 of 176 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast