Page 23 of 167 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yugioh Club

Realy? Haven't heard of them. Good god, I am behind. Well, before them when was the last ritual monster?

I think, King Of Armageddon. One of the actually good Rituals. Pay 2000, destroy all cards except himself.

Wait, what? King of Armageddon came out at least 4 years ago. Probably more. Rituals really aren't the best (mainly because they go in the main deck not the extra deck which greatly decreases their usability), but over 4 years of no new ones is crazy.

I think there might have been a few more after him during the 5D's era but only individual ones. I think Gishkis are the first archtype that is entirely BASED on Rituals.

Their Ritual Spell comes back after you use it so that helps.

You really can't get around the unusability that easily, it would really help if they were put in the extra deck.

Gishkis succeed in that a little bit. They can search and re-use their Ritual Spells and Monsters so you really only need 3-6 at most taking up space in the entire deck. But Extra Deck would help still.

But they probably won't become a staple deck anytime soon (read ever).

Certainly not. But they were a big improvement. I don't think they'll ever go back to Rituals again though.

Yep, they're as dead as level two or lower vanillas.

ok for those who want to help please pm me

i perfer synchro to xyz
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Help what?

I have these old Pojo books from book fairs at school a long time ago. The meta was different, back then it was Chaos, burn, and Zombies. Now it's mostly Synchro builds. I'm getting rid of them because I mostly look up Yu-Gi-Oh! stuff online these days. Did anyone collect any Pojo books?
    Last edited by SmartD; 8th July 2011 at 3:21 AM.

i mean those who want to help with CotD pm so i know who want to help so we can get start soon
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Oh, well I'm in. I got a few of the old Pojos SmartD, but I've lost them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissmygrass96 View Post
    Not really, except they're also monsters and go in the extra deck. And it doesn't change their usefulness, but XYZ is a really stupid name, Exceed sounds kind of cool though.
    First of all, it's Xyz, not XYZ.

Second, Exceed is an incorrect guess. Exceed would be "Ekushiido" in Japan, but we get Ekushiizu instead, so it definitely doesn't ends with "d".

Third, Xyz is being read in the same way as Excess, which match or at least comes close to Ekushiizu.

and BRD does destroy itself.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Wow, you are a bit behind with that last one Shine, we already settled that one.

I know, I just wanted to point it out as well xD

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Has anyone heard the full opening for Zexal?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boASlSkAWT4
    It's really good, even though the singing maybe too fast for some.
    Have heard it for a long time now, way before May 10 in fact.

Mainly because a commercial that use the full version is posted on Youtube on May 10, and it wasn't my first time hearing the full version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjBUVMzvzsU

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

wow, i havent got much synchro monsters.

My fav ritual is Paladin of white dragon, i've got two since i've gof 3 blue-eyes and i've got sonic bird thats ability allows me to bring a ritual to my hand, when it's summoned

Anyone know a good site where i can buy cards/unopened tins/structure and boosters?
    Last edited by Tiisko; 8th July 2011 at 12:33 PM.
    Oliver
    FC (WHITE): 2709 1589 3229
    Trade Shop
    (Shop closed until I can buy another 3DS)

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    First of all, it's Xyz, not XYZ.

and BRD does destroy itself.

Very interesting stories behind the Signer Dragons effects I have heard.
    Stardust Dragon's effect protects your other cards, and no matter what always seems to come back from what seems like death. Remind you of Yusei anyone?

Red Dragon Archfiend is based on Jack's dislike of weaklings, it crushes through all cards trying to be weak and hide in defense. Plus he can be quite hard on his friends (RDA's second effect)

Black Rose Dragon based on Akiza's inability to control her powers, and could at any minute just blow the crap out of the place to put it nicely.

Black Winged Dragon, Crow's willingness to protect his friends even at the cost of weakening or possibly killing himself.

I read all these comparisons somewhere. Not sure if someone just noticed or this is what Konami was keeping in mind with the effects.

What about Lifeforce and Ancient Fairy dragons? Tiisko, try Pokeorder.com.

Cheaper Pot of Duality anyone?

Does anyone feel sad that 4kids skipped some 5D's episodes, going right to Team 5D's vs. Team Ragnarok? I know they're trying to finish the series before they lose the franchise or start on Zexal or whatever, but skipping the episodes only created plot holes (like how Jack gets Red Nova Dragon). I wish they dub the skipped episodes. What's your view on this?

What about Lifeforce and Ancient Fairy dragons? Tiisko, try Pokeorder.com.
    Ancient Fairy being gentle and healing. Never heard one for Life Stream Dragon though because he's kind of new.

I'm kind of sad they never did anything with Life Stream Dragon. They didn't even really explain how or why it's in it's Power Tool Dragon form. Or why Black Winged Dragon was fighting the Crimson Devil and Life Stream Dragon was no where to be found at thatt time.
    Last edited by Crawley007; 8th July 2011 at 5:50 PM.

It's because they aren't Stardust Dragon or Red Dragon Archfiend. It's kinda like hoow in the original series Tristan and Tea both dueled but they were never really important.

It's because they aren't Stardust Dragon or Red Dragon Archfiend. It's kinda like hoow in the original series Tristan and Tea both dueled but they were never really important.
    That's a lot different though. Yugi/Kaiba and such had no legendary monsters (in the first series). All the Signer dragons are equally important, and it was said that Life Stream Dragon was going to be very important, and would only show itself when drastically needed. And it did, but that was it.

And to be fair, Crow in this series is actually about as important as Jack/Yusei. At least I find. All the other characters like Akiza/Luna/Leo kind of took a back seat to them though. That's why I think Black Winged Dragon should have had an upgrade as well.

Either way shows shouldn't show something and never explain it.
    Power Tool might have been put in it's casing as a curse, sort of like how Ancient Fairy Dragon was trapped in the Duel Spirit World by the Immortals.

It was a joke. And Crow was like the Joey, but Hermos became Black Rose, not Black Wing. Cookie for whoever can figure out why I used those two.
    Last edited by CuriousHeartless; 8th July 2011 at 7:34 PM.

Page 23 of 167 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast