Page 29 of 173 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 725 of 4305

Thread: Yugioh Club

  1. #701
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    oh really? Wait, have you been on here before, because I don't recognize the name :P
    I can't go to many big ones like Ycs because those happen in the US for the most part but Toronto is coming up.

    I recently tried Watts for a laugh and got creamed lol Watts suck lol they look neat though.
    Same with the first part.

    Watts won me a tournament, once. Messenger of Peace + Wattchimera + Wattpheasant = Hell.

    Opinions on Frognarchs?
    Subscribe for Pokémon, Sonic, League of Legends, and more Videogame antics! c:


    Speedruns:
    Sonic Lost World Any% - TBD (WR is ??? by DsS) (Wii U)
    Bible Adventures (Baby Moses) - TBD (WR is 1:53 by Flower Time) (NES)
    Ratchet & Clank 3 UYA - TBD (WR is 1:27:19 by insomniacnintendo) (PS2/3)
        Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):


  2. #702
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonOwn View Post
    Same with the first part.

    Watts won me a tournament, once. Messenger of Peace + Wattchimera + Wattpheasant = Hell.

    Opinions on Frognarchs?
    Watts get more upcoming support too but I highly doubt they'll ever WOW anybody. I mean you can kind of tell if an archetype will be good right from looking at the pictures xD As soon as I saw what Watts look like I knew they were doomed. What decks do we know that are cute cuddly creatures that wreck? :P

    Frognarchs are good. Lost to them quite a bit. I personally can't stand the lack of traps, I need traps :P So I would never use them personally.

  3. #703
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    Watts get more upcoming support too but I highly doubt they'll ever WOW anybody. I mean you can kind of tell if an archetype will be good right from looking at the pictures xD As soon as I saw what Watts look like I knew they were doomed. What decks do we know that are cute cuddly creatures that wreck? :P



    Frognarchs are good. Lost to them quite a bit. I personally can't stand the lack of traps, I need traps :P So I would never use them personally.
    Frogs are the only ones I can think of.

    Thoughts on Mass Driver's Banning, alongside Substitoad?
    Subscribe for Pokémon, Sonic, League of Legends, and more Videogame antics! c:


    Speedruns:
    Sonic Lost World Any% - TBD (WR is ??? by DsS) (Wii U)
    Bible Adventures (Baby Moses) - TBD (WR is 1:53 by Flower Time) (NES)
    Ratchet & Clank 3 UYA - TBD (WR is 1:27:19 by insomniacnintendo) (PS2/3)
        Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):


  4. #704
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonOwn View Post
    Frogs are the only ones I can think of.

    Thoughts on Mass Driver's Banning, alongside Substitoad?
    That was an FTK wasn't it? I think all FTKs should be banned. OTK no, but FTK yes.

  5. #705
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I'd love to join this epicly radical club. I used to have a major obsession as a kid over decks (I'd endlessly collect Dragon and female warrior cards) and the television series! I think the TV series has gotten over the top as times went on but the games and comic is just awesome! *Foams at the mouth from fandom overload* If I had to pick a favorite character, it would be Katsuya (Joey). Least favorite would be Seto (Kaiba). Though together, I foam at the mouth even then due to sick obsessions with Yaoi and Puppyshipping. Though I'll keep that fandom to myself! xDDD

  6. #706
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    That was an FTK wasn't it? I think all FTKs should be banned. OTK no, but FTK yes.
    Yes, but they'd already banned Substitoad. So, I don't see the reason to ban Mass Driver.


    It is possible without Substitoad, but the chances of it happening are about the same as getting a Shiny Flawless Ditto without RNG, or like, winning the lottery.
    Subscribe for Pokémon, Sonic, League of Legends, and more Videogame antics! c:


    Speedruns:
    Sonic Lost World Any% - TBD (WR is ??? by DsS) (Wii U)
    Bible Adventures (Baby Moses) - TBD (WR is 1:53 by Flower Time) (NES)
    Ratchet & Clank 3 UYA - TBD (WR is 1:27:19 by insomniacnintendo) (PS2/3)
        Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):


  7. #707
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,234

    Default

    What do you think of this card?
    http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Deadly_Wind

    I think this card can stop Reborn Tengu since a lot of decks use that card.

  8. #708
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Anywhere I want to
    Posts
    2,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonOwn View Post
    Yes, but they'd already banned Substitoad. So, I don't see the reason to ban Mass Driver.


    It is possible without Substitoad, but the chances of it happening are about the same as getting a Shiny Flawless Ditto without RNG, or like, winning the lottery.
    One of the reasons Mass Driver got banned was also because of Six Sams. They had a Gateway loop.

  9. #709
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    What do you think of this card?
    http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Deadly_Wind

    I think this card can stop Reborn Tengu since a lot of decks use that card.
    Nice. That nerfs Tengu, and other "Wind Based Decks".

    Also, I still don't see why they ban Mass Driver and Substitoad. My new question is:

    Why is Substitoad banned at the same time as MD?
    Subscribe for Pokémon, Sonic, League of Legends, and more Videogame antics! c:


    Speedruns:
    Sonic Lost World Any% - TBD (WR is ??? by DsS) (Wii U)
    Bible Adventures (Baby Moses) - TBD (WR is 1:53 by Flower Time) (NES)
    Ratchet & Clank 3 UYA - TBD (WR is 1:27:19 by insomniacnintendo) (PS2/3)
        Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):


  10. #710
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonOwn View Post
    Nice. That nerfs Tengu, and other "Wind Based Decks".

    Also, I still don't see why they ban Mass Driver and Substitoad. My new question is:

    Why is Substitoad banned at the same time as MD?
    Wasn't that just explained...? Six Samurai have a loop they can do with Mass Driver.

    Oh I see what you mean though...well it's because Toad was banned first.

  11. #711
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Where I live.
    Posts
    1,363

    Default

    Heh, Deadly Wind. Funny name.

  12. #712
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Heading back to Johto
    Posts
    674

    Default

    I finally unlocked Exchange of the Spirit for the deck I was working on only to find out that it's forbidden. =/ So now I can't use it until I unlock basically everything else. So much for that.

    Oh, and for those who are interested, I finally updated my fanfic. ^_^
    Tamer's Archives
    A Pokemon fic. Chapter 4 is up [1/25/11]

    Heroic Potential
    A Yugioh! fic. Chapter 20 is up [12/14/13]
    ~Back from the dead!~
    No knowledge of the game is required to enjoy this fic!

  13. #713
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    in the tower of arg-nar
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SerenadeSP View Post
    Oh, and for those who are interested, I finally updated my fanfic. ^_^
    the yugioh one? i have been reading it..its really inspired me to write one myself
    i have officially claimed the beast formally known as hippowdon...fear his awesoness
    current asb w/l/d record 3-2-0 8KOs 20TPs



    r.i.p airbourne aces 1-4-10 --- 7-7-11 i'll miss you
    R. I. P. Creamery Command, 6/9/11 - 12/1/11

  14. #714
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Heading back to Johto
    Posts
    674

    Default

    Yep, and thanks. I'm glad you guys enjoy it.
    Tamer's Archives
    A Pokemon fic. Chapter 4 is up [1/25/11]

    Heroic Potential
    A Yugioh! fic. Chapter 20 is up [12/14/13]
    ~Back from the dead!~
    No knowledge of the game is required to enjoy this fic!

  15. #715
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,849

    Default

    Hey got to new pledges welcome rge and SerenadeSP to the club...was playing on wifi the last week while training a team...I ran ito a absolute zero tournament meta deck...it sucked...i lost twice...I almost won the second duel but I did a stupid move and it really cost me...oh well my rating isn't under 200 thats all that matters...I also say annoying gravekeeper deck...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

  16. #716
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    Hey got to new pledges welcome rge and SerenadeSP to the club...was playing on wifi the last week while training a team...I ran ito a absolute zero tournament meta deck...it sucked...i lost twice...I almost won the second duel but I did a stupid move and it really cost me...oh well my rating isn't under 200 thats all that matters...I also say annoying gravekeeper deck...
    You saw Gravekeeper on Over The Nexus? They suck in that game because the game doesn't have Recruiter. You should try Duel Network. I just recently started on there, I wasn't too sure about it at first but it isn't bad. So many people don't know what they're doing though. Dude told me I was cheating today because I kept using Grapha, Dragon Of Dark World's effect to bring him back and he must not know how to read or something.

  17. #717
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,849

    Default

    Yeah i saw the deck it was annoying because the game keeps purposly giving my me a really what am i suppose to do hand...yeah the gravekeeper deck was still pretty close to being decent but still sucked...he mostly keep spamming desendent all day...tribute destroy...he just won on shir dumb luck...Im not sure about dark world cards because don't play them much but thats crazy...yeah people don't know how to read...I need to look up the ruling on fountian in the skies...the game lets me remove from play my fairy and then lets me activate its searcher effect(nova, and shining angel)...Im not sure if thats a glitch or not...I think it is but not sure...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

  18. #718
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    Yeah i saw the deck it was annoying because the game keeps purposly giving my me a really what am i suppose to do hand...yeah the gravekeeper deck was still pretty close to being decent but still sucked...he mostly keep spamming desendent all day...tribute destroy...he just won on shir dumb luck...Im not sure about dark world cards because don't play them much but thats crazy...yeah people don't know how to read...I need to look up the ruling on fountian in the skies...the game lets me remove from play my fairy and then lets me activate its searcher effect(nova, and shining angel)...Im not sure if thats a glitch or not...I think it is but not sure...
    If you look up Over The Nexus on yugioh wikia it has a list of all the glitches in the game, don't remember that one. I also argued with someone today who told me you can't use Solemn Warning on Jinzo.

  19. #719
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,849

    Default

    what jinzo can be solemned...technially jinzo didn't set on the field becuase of being solemned...yeah what you do in that situation is just carry around a photo copy of the rulings of solemn warning and jinzo just in case...my boyfriend had a argument over one of his cards also with another guy...it was annoying...I can't remember what the card was exactly...i think it was over priority...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

  20. #720
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    984

    Default

    You can BTH Jinzo.

    Yay! Xyz Starter deck! I love the cards, especially Utopia.

    How do you pronounce Xyz?
    Subscribe for Pokémon, Sonic, League of Legends, and more Videogame antics! c:


    Speedruns:
    Sonic Lost World Any% - TBD (WR is ??? by DsS) (Wii U)
    Bible Adventures (Baby Moses) - TBD (WR is 1:53 by Flower Time) (NES)
    Ratchet & Clank 3 UYA - TBD (WR is 1:27:19 by insomniacnintendo) (PS2/3)
        Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):


  21. #721
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonOwn View Post
    How do you pronounce Xyz?
    Ik-seez. It kinda sounds funny.

  22. #722
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Ik-seez. It kinda sounds funny.
    Thanks. I kept on calling it Egg-zeez. :]

    Well. Synchros, or Xyz? I like Xyz more, especially with the starter deck Xyz's. I like the defensive one, it's really good.
    Subscribe for Pokémon, Sonic, League of Legends, and more Videogame antics! c:


    Speedruns:
    Sonic Lost World Any% - TBD (WR is ??? by DsS) (Wii U)
    Bible Adventures (Baby Moses) - TBD (WR is 1:53 by Flower Time) (NES)
    Ratchet & Clank 3 UYA - TBD (WR is 1:27:19 by insomniacnintendo) (PS2/3)
        Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):


  23. #723
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonOwn View Post
    You can BTH Jinzo.

    Yay! Xyz Starter deck! I love the cards, especially Utopia.

    How do you pronounce Xyz?
    How can you BTH Jinzo? It isn't a counter trap...is that a ruling or something?

  24. #724
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Where I live.
    Posts
    1,363

    Default

    What's BTH?

  25. #725
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Heading back to Johto
    Posts
    674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kissmygrass96 View Post
    What's BTH?
    Bottemless Trap Hole.
    Tamer's Archives
    A Pokemon fic. Chapter 4 is up [1/25/11]

    Heroic Potential
    A Yugioh! fic. Chapter 20 is up [12/14/13]
    ~Back from the dead!~
    No knowledge of the game is required to enjoy this fic!

Page 29 of 173 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •