Page 3 of 172 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Yugioh Club

I'd give you my RD if I could D:

I, Validus, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about Yugioh and not get off topic.

I'm what i'd consider to be a retired Yu-gi-oh player. I played the card game for several years, even taught my brother how to play. i retired my deck and put my cards in storage along time ago. not because i lost intrest. I ran out of oppoents and gave-up trying to find them. (Currently i play MTG, but thats another topic)

My deck was a burn deck. it's strategy was to make it impossible for my opponents to select a legal attack target and then slowly burn them away with repeative damage. naturally the Solar Flare Dragon was the center piece of this deck.

Black FC: 0905 8203 0859

I VizardBlue, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Remember, everyone, the fate of the world DEPENDS on a children's card game!

Everyone check out the Yugioh Abridged Series by cardgamesftw (aka littlekuriboh) on youtube. To be honest, it's alot better then the real series, and points out some of it's more..er..confusing plot points. I have a deck with synchro monsters and everything, I just don't have many people to d-d-d-d-d-DUEL with. And er, if you guys want, i could make a revised first post. I'm not trying to offend anyone or anything, but the grammar and spelling is a bit bad and I would love to make a revised post.
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    I VizardBlue, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.
    Welcome to the club, Blue. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Remember, everyone, the fate of the world DEPENDS on a children's card game!
    That seems to be the recurring theme in all the Yu-Gi-Oh series--the only one I really though that should use the ''end of the world'' ploy was Millenium World. Hahaha! The day that that becomes reality, and the fate of the world rests in the hands of someones Yu-Gi-Oh deck, not guns and diplomacy, is the day I check into a mental ward.

And er, if you guys want, I could make a revised first post. I'm not trying to offend anyone or anything, but the grammar and spelling is a bit bad and I would love to make a revised post.
    I was going to ask for the position of "Yu-Gi-Oh Club Grammar Natzi". =P
    Last edited by Dark Exxod; 16th May 2011 at 5:59 PM.
    Member of Operation Obliviate.

Do you see the red dot? Too late.

White: Current Random Matchup Stats:
    Total battles won: 51* (*66 if counting turn off-ers) Win percentage: 82% [5-1-11]
    *Sent from my iPhone 5*

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMarowak View Post
    I'd give you my RD if I could D:
    Really?!

I'm coming over!

Edit: I ordered Magma Neos and Glow Neos too!

Hey everyone!
    I hope the my first post and the rules are fixed now. I got a message about the grammer and the sentences not fully completed. I would like to thank Dark Exxod for letting me know that someone noticed the grammer errors. I would like to say though my dark magician girl cosplay is coming out very well. Im almost done with the costume, and im almost done with the yugioh game. I've been working on making my decks more powerful. Also, I would like to welcome to new members to the club. Im really mad though, I missed the new yugioh 5d episodes so i have to search them on youtube. Oh well, just wanted to say to everyone and welcome.

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

I, PokemonOwn, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about Yu-Gi-Oh and not get off topic.

Anyway, who thinks Ojamas have some potential in the current metagame?

Yes, teh Brooklyn Rage is awesome. I love TAS. :P
    Last edited by PokemonOwn; 16th May 2011 at 8:26 PM.
    Subscribe for Pokémon, Sonic, League of Legends, and more Videogame antics! c:

Speedruns:
    Sonic Lost World Any% - TBD (WR is ??? by DsS) (Wii U)
    Bible Adventures (Baby Moses) - TBD (WR is 1:53 by Flower Time) (NES)
    Ratchet & Clank 3 UYA - TBD (WR is 1:27:19 by insomniacnintendo) (PS2/3)
        Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

When you mean early metagame do you mean with the new banned list as the card game itself or do you mean the videogame? I personally think ojamas are not that great but they do have potential if you do not watch what your doing. I just want to say im not bashing an idea just making a opinion. So what did you mean so i can answer your question?

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonOwn View Post

Anyway, who thinks Ojamas have some potential in the current metagame?
    If you mean the competitive metagame--YCSs, Regionals,etc--they really don't have the power that they need to stand up the likes of Formula Monarchs, Samurais, Chaos Plants, Gravekeeper's, Sabers, Blackwings, and Gladiator Beasts. Now, before the new Ojama-themed cards were released a while back, there was some hype over their potential; however, after people actually started using them, they realized that the Ojamas still didn't have that competitive edge.
    In a more local setting, though, that's not as competitive, Ojamas can probably be used well, but to what extent, I don't know.
    Member of Operation Obliviate.

Do you see the red dot? Too late.

White: Current Random Matchup Stats:
    Total battles won: 51* (*66 if counting turn off-ers) Win percentage: 82% [5-1-11]
    *Sent from my iPhone 5*

Yeah i agree with you im not really thinking the ojamas are not in the top like all the other decks like six sams, blackwings, glad beasts, and gravekeepers. Most of my deck are close to meta but not fully because i like to put my own personal spin to each of my decks, and being honest they are quite pretty powerful. Plant burn deck, fairy life point gaining deck revolves around agent of saturn, spellcaster destroy deck, and a harpie destroy deck. Ojamas have potential but not as much as they use to be with current cards this day...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 16th May 2011 at 9:45 PM. Reason: spelling errors....

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

I used to have the 2x Ojama trio + Knight + King.

They were worthless and traded them for 2 Cyber Dragons, Proto Cyber Dragon, Power Bond, Future Fusion and a Cyber End Dragon.

It was kind of fair since I did give him free cards when he was a newb at Yugioh.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by lucario beast View Post
    i got mine at gamestop i also pre orderd it and i like the cards that come with it
    thanks i will look for it

~Credits to myself~

yeah it doesn't matter where to get the game...gamestop and toysrus are the only ones that have the game for some weird reasons. I think the cards that come with it was more useful in my deck then the last set. The Fluer cards can run in my plants very well since my theme is plants lol.Zone is like a good decoy card for MST and other destruction cards. The game is extremely hard at first because they give a wierd starter deck but after unlocking cards after half of the game you can at least build a wind or dragon deck or a really powerful random deck. I wish you the best of luck of finding the game. Im starting to finally get some of my deck together and finally start building my plant deck in the game.
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 16th May 2011 at 11:40 PM. Reason: forgot a word

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    yeah it doesn't matter where to get the game...gamestop and toysrus are the only ones that have the game for some weird reasons. I think the cards that come with it was more useful in my deck then the last set. The Fluer cards can run in my plants very well since my theme is plants lol.Zone is like a good decoy card for MST and other destruction cards. The game is extremely at first because they give a wierd starter deck but after unlocking cards after half of the game you can at least build a wind or dragon deck or a really powerful random deck. I wish you the best of luck of finding the game. Im starting to finally get some of my deck together and finally start building my plant deck in the game.
    thank you for the information

~Credits to myself~

No problem...yeah the game is frustrating at first but its not that bad... my boyfriend got lucky from building his dragon deck do to he got the free starter dragon's roar deck in the game. Then after unlocking the rest of those packs he got his dragon deck together. Im a little mad that i have to work really hard to make my fairy deck extremely slow. I love that the new structure deck lost sanctuary is in the game though. I really can't wait to get my hands on some of the new agents and the cards in the sky spell card.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    No problem...yeah the game is frustrating at first but its not that bad... my boyfriend got lucky from building his dragon deck do to he got the free starter dragon's roar deck in the game. Then after unlocking the rest of those packs he got his dragon deck together. Im a little mad that i have to work really hard to make my fairy deck extremely slow. I love that the new structure deck lost sanctuary is in the game though. I really can't wait to get my hands on some of the new agents and the cards in the sky spell card.
    yeah but i'm not exactly what you would call GOOD at making decks. I would need a little help on that.

~Credits to myself~

Um...What's everyone's favorite card?

Mine is Dark Necrofear. I have stronger ones, yeah, but I like that one--Malice Doll of Dark Demise, too. I would use it as a minion.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

Darato is offline ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤[

What's everyone's favorite card?

Summoned Skull

Does anyone know of a website where you can build a deck and play online, kind of like how Netbattle worked?

If anyone does, could I please get a link to it?

L.F.D.

I would like to remind everyone that if it is your first time posting in the club could you please read all rules pertaining on the first page of the thread please. It does state you must pledge a certian sentence to be part of the group. I just do not want to be the bad person to keep reminding and then report.

Anyway, My favorite card is Dark Magician Girl of Course lol.

Its been my favorite card ever since yugioh came out for the first time. When I say yugi summon her my eyes glittered in so much in wow she so pretty. I like the card ever since and now my dream is come true cosplaying her at a anime convention. My favorite fairy card though is a tie between Athena and Archlord Krystia. Im glad many people ask about their favorite cards. I would like to see everyone elses.
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 17th May 2011 at 5:02 AM. Reason: spelling errors

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Favorite Card?

My best card is Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus.

My favorite is Cure Mermaid.
    Changed me sig. It scared the boo-boo jeebies out of me, too.
    White Friend Code:
    3052 8194 8352
    Name: Rishid

My favourite card is Elemental Hero Gaia of course!

Thumbs up

My favorite card is either Chimeratech Fortress Dragon or Dragon Master Night.

~Credits to myself~

Chimera tech fortress dragon thats very intreasting choose I see. My boyfriends friend runs machines and he loves his overload fusion his deck is pretty beastly...so I see everyone has different ways of expressing themselves.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

i think im going to build a new deck any suggestions on what the theme should be
    white fc 3353 5984 6367

check out my youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/theragin...o?feature=mhee currently doing pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky

Quote Originally Posted by lucario beast View Post
    i think im going to build a new deck any suggestions on what the theme should be
    i would suggest a machine deck. they are very balanced

~Credits to myself~

Page 3 of 172 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast