Page 31 of 165 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonOwn View Post
    I think you just didn't notice that part in the website you gave us tells us it doesn't work...its in your link that it doesn't work...just wanted let you know sweetie...

■Bottomless Trap Hole: You cannot activate this card after "Jinzo" is Summoned.
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 23rd July 2011 at 7:38 PM.

TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club~Fairy Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    I think you just didn't notice that part in the website you gave us tells us it doesn't work...its in your link that it doesn't work...just wanted let you know sweetie...
    No in her link it does say you can use BTH. Where it says what you quoted it says above... PREVIOUSLY OFFICIAL RULINGS. But the Wikia is just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Welcome! How do you feel about the Xyz monsters?
    Personally, I think the concept has been done to death, starting with Ritual Monsters. I see Synchro monsters as an updated version of Rituals, what with having to have a certain card on the field (Tuners, similar to Ritual Spells) and you have to match up the levels of other cards to that of the monster you're trying to summon. Xyz monsters are a good bit different with the idea of "ranks" instead of levels, but they still require you to have a specific amount of leveled cards on the field. I must say, however, their card designs are absolutely beautiful, and very eye-catching.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissmygrass96 View Post
    Yo, Trainmaster. That reminds me, I need to post in the Avatar club.
    Yeah, you and about a hundred other members...

lol yea my XYZ monsters are epic XD but either way i was quite the duelist myself back in school my friend kept losing i was like "i summon junk warrior in attack mode" he's like "OH COME ON" XD anyway so i updated my decka bit added some stuff to my xyz deck i added reload and .....something else.....
    Proudly NOT using Pokemon Online.[/B] this was quoted form doctorwho2010 if you see this message copy and paste into your signature if you are proud of not using PO either.

On another subject, did you guys know that Monster Reborn is limited now and not forbidden?
    Actually, yes, and the only reason I knew was because I was able to put on in my Over the Nexus deck. It's basically my only tie to the real world game since I refuse to buy the cards now (too much money and no one to play with) ^_^;
    Tamer's Archives
    A Pokemon fic. Chapter 4 is up [1/25/11]

Heroic Potential
    A Yugioh! fic. Chapter 20 is up [12/14/13]
    ~Back from the dead!~
    No knowledge of the game is required to enjoy this fic!

Its in the new banned list if you play by the banned list lol...yeah you can use one now...its still a good card but not that really threatening like it was in the past though due to new cards we have now these days...lol it reminds me i monster reborn somes shooting star and beat them down with it over wifi lol...it was funny...i use victoria in my fairy deck to so it would been even funnier if i used her to finish him off with his own card...sorry sometimes i just hate to lose so yeah didn't mean to sound so cocky...

TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club~Fairy Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

I like using Victoria in my Agents sidedeck, it's just soooo good against Debris/Dopple/Junk or whatever it's called.

WHoa, when did Duel Network get cards from Photon Shockwave? Apparently it's been for a while but I had no idea until today. Tested Rescue Heroes, Rescue Sabers, Rescue Glads, and Rescue Water Synchro. Heroes sucked bad, better off without Rescue Rabbit. Sabers were okay but was overhyped I think. Glads were awesome and so was Water Synchro. 3 card Shooting Quasar is awesome, there are not very many outs to that card that's for sure.

I will never like Xyz Monsters.

I liked Utopia... then I saw how crap it was.

Utopia isn't that bad. It's atleast a 2500 beatstick when it's out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikau View Post
    Utopia isn't that bad. It's atleast a 2500 beatstick when it's out.
    I like how it's able to negate its own attacks, which could save you from a card like Shrink being sprung up at the last second.
    Tamer's Archives
    A Pokemon fic. Chapter 4 is up [1/25/11]

Heroic Potential
    A Yugioh! fic. Chapter 20 is up [12/14/13]
    ~Back from the dead!~
    No knowledge of the game is required to enjoy this fic!

Well I just traded three of my best cards (Black Luster Soldier, Buster Blader, and a Legal Winged Dragon of Ra) for an extremely rare Blue-Eyes White Dragon. This specific Blue-Eyes was shipped out with the first issues of Shonen Jump in America and now you can find it on eBay for rather high prices. Before you all call me crazy, I have a few extra legal Ra cards, and I'm already working on replacing the Black Luster Soldier.

actually being honest that was a good trade actually...those three cards are not that good anymore in my opinion...especially ra...he the worse of the three...the best is oblesik...my boyfriend has all the blue eyes been out...

Ra's effect is pretty effective for a few turns, but it's major downside is having to put yourself in a dangerous position to give him power (giving up all life points but 100 and adding them to it's attack).

Buster Blader plays an important role in my deck, as a lot of duelists use Dragon-types these days, and plus who doesn't love Dark Paladin?

I now own all 5 English versions of Blue-Eyes White Dragon, each with a different artwork (plus a few Chinese variants). But I must say, this one is my absolute favorite:
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/28l9gg5.png[/IMG]

Out of the three Xyz monsters released in English, Utopia is the best.

Yugi - Dark Magician - 2,500 ATK
    Jaden - E-Hero Neos - 2,500 ATK/2,000 DEF
    Yusei - Stardust Dragon - 2,500 ATK/2,000 DEF
    Yuma - Number 39: Utopia - 2,500 ATK/2,000 DEF

Oh, Konami, you sly dogs, you.
    Subscribe for Pokémon, Sonic, League of Legends, and more Videogame antics! c:

Speedruns:
    Sonic Lost World Any% - TBD (WR is ??? by DsS) (Wii U)
    Bible Adventures (Baby Moses) - TBD (WR is 1:53 by Flower Time) (NES)
    Ratchet & Clank 3 UYA - TBD (WR is 1:27:19 by insomniacnintendo) (PS2/3)
        Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

Dude, that's as obvious and well-know as all the rivals' cards having 2500 attack (except for Manjome in the Manga with his Light and Darkness Dragon). But I can understand if you just saw that.

Dude, that's as obvious and well-know as all the rivals' cards having 2500 attack (except for Manjome in the Manga with his Light and Darkness Dragon). But I can understand if you just saw that.
    The rival's cards have 3000 I think you mean. Blue Eyes, uhh what was Chazz.. XYZ Dragon Catapult Cannon... Red Dragon Archfiend and to a certain extent Revise Dragon now but that belongs to Yuma now.

Yeah, 3000 attack, the 2500 is their defence.

Yeah, 3000 attack, the 2500 is their defence.
    Red Dragon Archfiend has 2000 DEF actually though and Revise Dragon 0.

Well Dark Magician has 2100 defence, not 2000, so it's not an exact science.

Well Dark Magician has 2100 defence, not 2000, so it's not an exact science.
    True. And Revise Dragon doesn't even have 3000 without it's effect. But I wonder if Shark will get another different 3000 ATK monster for his best now that Revise Dragon is Yumas.

Actually, Kaito's Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon is the rival card this time around I believe, which does have 3000/2500.

Actually, Kaito's Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon is the rival card this time around I believe, which does have 3000/2500.
    I don't consider him the rival yet because the rival always turns good in the end and works WITH the hero. But maybe Kaito will. But for now I consider Shark the rival because he did just that.

I'm thinking of starting a Yugioh club at my universtiy. Before the d-d-d-d-dueling begins, I'm going to say: "Now, everyone be sure to not become seriously injured somehow from playing a children's card game."

Anyone here watch Littlekuriboh's YGO Abridged? I love it.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

I watched the first 25 episodes sometime around last Halloween Nemmeh, but really haven't seen any since hten. I've been wanting to though.

Page 31 of 165 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast