Page 33 of 176 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Yugioh Club

I found this the other day:
    http://ygo-5ds.livejournal.com/231101.html

There's lot's of interesting stuff, including Bruno's real name being Johnny.

I bought the September issue of Shonen Jump that came with Meklord Emperor Wisel. The card is also one of the cards with the new wording.

hey smart D nice stardust on your signature...well my mission for blue rose still is a failer...Im little bumbed my prescious krystia is getting reprinted : (...Anyway guys can't wait for the tin to come out though...Ill just get me another Krystia...he awsome ; 3

Haha I just confirmed a deal for a Ghost Rare Odin!
    Here I come you white-beared wonder!

By the way, how's everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Zark View Post
    Haha I just confirmed a deal for a Ghost Rare Odin!
    Here I come you white-beared wonder!

By the way, how's everyone?
    Really? Where did you purchase?

I'm doing okay. Got Meklord Emperor Wisel yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Really? Where did you purchase?

I'm doing okay. Got Meklord Emperor Wisel yesterday.
    I'm sure you know the site Pojo.

We exchanged adresses and i'm getting excited every second!

Woah, a Wisel?

In England we can't get Shonen Jumps =(

How much is it worth?
    Looking to buy it for my Meklord Collection.

hey i got the secret card meklord skeil if anyone cares...I personally don't because im not really crazy about meklords...so hows the club doing without me?...I been around just ive been really busy with my clan...anyway well offically i got another gellenduo for my fairy deck...its a duel terminal but a gellenduo is a gellenduo...I kinda like that glass shadder affect actually its diffrent and doesn't look as tacky as those starange dot patterns on the old duel term cards...

Quote Originally Posted by Zark View Post
    I'm sure you know the site Pojo.

We exchanged adresses and i'm getting excited every second!

Woah, a Wisel?

In England we can't get Shonen Jumps =(

How much is it worth?
    Looking to buy it for my Meklord Collection.
    The card itself? Well, it varies from different websites. One website has it for $4.75, which is pretty cheap and affordable.

You know, I was thinking today about the Meteor Black Dragon that never saw the light of day outside of Japan, and I'm starting to wish that they'd release it one of the new sets. I could also see it being released in it's own structure deck or in a Legendary Collection maybe?

For those of you who don't know, Meteor Black Dragon is a fusion of Red-Eyes Black Dragon and Meteor Dragon, and it's pretty powerful with 3500 ATK and 2000 DEF.

Sneak peek is next week for me, I can't wait to get my hands on the new Hero stuff. Especially Nova Master.

The card itself? Well, it varies from different websites. One website has it for $4.75, which is pretty cheap and affordable.
    Woah that's pretty awesome, but I bet they charge a lot for delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainmaster718 View Post
    You know, I was thinking today about the Meteor Black Dragon that never saw the light of day outside of Japan, and I'm starting to wish that they'd release it one of the new sets. I could also see it being released in it's own structure deck or in a Legendary Collection maybe?

For those of you who don't know, Meteor Black Dragon is a fusion of Red-Eyes Black Dragon and Meteor Dragon, and it's pretty powerful with 3500 ATK and 2000 DEF.
    I'm thinking that card would be released in a Special Edition set or something.

This Saturday I'm going to Generation Force Sneak Peak! Cannot wait! I'm hoping to pull some XYZ, and I plan on running Steelswarms. Also is ''Over the Nexus'' good?
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by empoleon49 View Post
    This Saturday I'm going to Generation Force Sneak Peak! Cannot wait! I'm hoping to pull some XYZ, and I plan on running Steelswarms. Also is ''Over the Nexus'' good?
    I'd say it is. Wi-fi is a little annoying occasionally but in-game is fun and you can re-duel characters over and over again without getting bored. On Wi-fi I think that Turbo Duels are better than regular duels, but that's just my opinion.
    Yu-Gi-Oh: World Tour
    ~NEW~
    A collab fic (w/ Brandy Beavers & Uninspired Author)
    Third Stop is up [11/28/14]

Heroic Potential
    A Yugioh! fic. Chapter 20 is up [12/14/13]

I was thinking, Elec (Watt) archetype has a great potential.

But Konami ruined it by having the names of the cards as a combination between "Ere" and something else that starts with "ki", making up "Ereki" (Elec) as the name of the archetype. That makes it impossible to design more monsters and spells/traps that still has the combination in their name, as such thing is much more limited.

In my opinion, what they should have done now, is introducing a sub-archetype that has "Ereki" in the sub-archetype's name already, so there's no limitation anymore.
    For example, "Erekizuna" (kizuna = bond) with monsters whose effect is related to other "Ereki" monsters (representing the bond in the sub-archetype's name).
    Monster names can be "Erekizuna Phoenix", "Erekizuna Pegasus", "Erekizuna Dragon", or "Erekizuna Fairy". This allows for more creativity, while still keeping them within the "Ereki" archetype.

What do you think about that archetype?

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

The names you thought sound cool Shine, are the Watt cards any good?

@Empoleon49-Lucky I wish I could go to the Sneak Preview, but I hope you have fun
    Currently looking for a Mew, Meoletta, and Genesect if anyone has one there willing to trade please message me.

"When a door closes another door should open, but if it doesn't then go in through the window.".

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I was thinking, Elec (Watt) archetype has a great potential.

But Konami ruined it by having the names of the cards as a combination between "Ere" and something else that starts with "ki", making up "Ereki" (Elec) as the name of the archetype. That makes it impossible to design more monsters and spells/traps that still has the combination in their name, as such thing is much more limited.

In my opinion, what they should have done now, is introducing a sub-archetype that has "Ereki" in the sub-archetype's name already, so there's no limitation anymore.
    For example, "Erekizuna" (kizuna = bond) with monsters whose effect is related to other "Ereki" monsters (representing the bond in the sub-archetype's name).
    Monster names can be "Erekizuna Phoenix", "Erekizuna Pegasus", "Erekizuna Dragon", or "Erekizuna Fairy". This allows for more creativity, while still keeping them within the "Ereki" archetype.

What do you think about that archetype?
    I think it's about time we got another Thunder Archetype. Batteryman was shortlived, and I could use a few cards in my Thunder deck, as most of the monsters are from the Legend of Blue-Eyes set, back before the type was forgotten.

I got Gold Series 4 and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Vol. 1 manga in the mail today. The Gold Rares I got are: Morphing Jar, Royal Oppression, and Trap Stun. You'll never believe this, but from the 5D's manga, I got two Dark Highlander cards. It must've been a packaging error when they put the cards in the packs. I'm lucky, though maybe I should give one of the Dark Highlander cards away.

Quote Originally Posted by empoleon49 View Post
    crap theres a sneek peek happening soon?...i got to check my local card shop to see if it having them...I may get a pod...whats the ultra rare they give you?....

You'll never believe this, but from the 5D's manga, I got two Dark Highlander cards. It must've been a packaging error when they put the cards in the packs. I'm lucky, though maybe I should give one of the Dark Highlander cards away.
    That's awesome! I wish things like that would happen to me haha. I hope you mean trade instead of give...

That's awesome! I wish things like that would happen to me haha. I hope you mean trade instead of give...
    Thing is, I don't know any people to trade with.

I think it's about time we got another Thunder Archetype. Batteryman was shortlived, and I could use a few cards in my Thunder deck, as most of the monsters are from the Legend of Blue-Eyes set, back before the type was forgotten.
    Batteryman unfortunately is bound to be shortlived, as there aren't many types of batteries.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam2010 View Post
    The names you thought sound cool Shine, are the Watt cards any good?
    They are great, at least in my opinion.
    Try reading about it in the Wikia.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Watt

My favorite combo is using Wattchimera + any ATK-boosting card + Wattcine.

Direct attack + cut opponent's hand and lock your opponent's draw + heal your own Life-Points all at the same time.
    If you use Mage Power as the ATK booster, that's a 1000 ATK boost already, making it a 2400 ATK direct attacker. With Wattcine, that means you gain 2400 LP each time it attacks, which is quite big.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Always hated Watts...tried them once, didn't win a single match though that could be because I'm unskilled in using them. But they aren't really competitive. Though Watt Cancel...AND Cobra...well I don't know if it's enough to change that or not.

yeah watts are tricky ones to use...I personally don't like watts in general though...well gunna got to a sneek preview this week for genration force at my local card shop...

O_O that sounds awesome maybe I will make a Watts Deck, since I'm already working on a few others them being BlackWing, Morphtronic, and a Psychic deck. I'll have to check what Watt cards I have with me since me and my friend share are card collections.

Also I'm getting a Seven Swords Warrior soon so I'm really excited.

EDIT: Almost forgot I'm working on a Tech Genus Deck (hope thats correct lol) although it's gonna be tough getting some of the Synchros. :/
    Last edited by Sam2010; 3rd August 2011 at 8:23 AM.
    Currently looking for a Mew, Meoletta, and Genesect if anyone has one there willing to trade please message me.

"When a door closes another door should open, but if it doesn't then go in through the window.".

Thing is, I don't know any people to trade with.
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Page 33 of 176 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast