Page 35 of 176 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    How do they decide what cards to limit, semi-limit, ban, or remove from the list? To me, I'm not worried about the list, although I'm wondering what the changes will be.
    I don't really know what the be all and end all way to decide is but for the most part, there is always a deck that has a bunch more wins than all the others and they try and make it more balanced by limiting some of its better cards.

I also heard someone say this: "If a particular type of Deck sucks, and then 1 card comes along and makes it good, then that usually means that card has to go or at least be limited."

And that pretty much is true. For the most part everyone believes...

T.G. Hyper Librarian - Banned or @1
    Dandylion - Banned
    Lonefire - @1
    Tengu - @? (however Tengu is TCG and possibly will be safe cause of that)

And uhmm a few others that slip my mind right now but they seem to be hitting Plants this time.

The OCG already kinda try to limit Tengu, by releasing Deadly Wind in PHSW.

But considering we haven't get PHSW yet in TCG, and that Tengu is still new, probably we will have to wait for next year's banlist (or maybe even until OCG gets Tengu) before Tengu gets hit.

and Tengu SS a copy of itself from the Deck.
    Mirror of Oaths, anyone?

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    The OCG already kinda try to limit Tengu, by releasing Deadly Wind in PHSW.

But considering we haven't get PHSW yet in TCG, and that Tengu is still new, probably we will have to wait for next year's banlist (or maybe even until OCG gets Tengu) before Tengu gets hit.

and Tengu SS a copy of itself from the Deck.
    Mirror of Oaths, anyone?
    I wouldn't bother siding a card like that just to stop 1 card...then again it IS Tengu. And there are a few other cards that SS from the Deck being used.

What do you think about BLS-EOTB maybe being limited? It's a rumor going around because of the Gold Series having it in there.

I hope Bestiarii gets Semi Limited (not gonna happen) but that's what I wait for every Ban List xD

BLS-EoTB....

At a glance, it's not something you should be feared about, it's not like it's a super immune to everything monster, and its effect isn't exactly powerful either. It's just banish 1 monster but cannot attack or being able to attack once more after it destroys a monster....assuming it even destroys one.

But yeah
    1. it's too easy to pop that 3000 ATK beater out to our field. Just banish 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK from grave. That can be done even on first turn.
    2. It's LIGHT. Honest.
    3. a Deck made around it can be really powerful, especially considering that LIGHT and DARK monsters themselves tends to be powerful, so the Deck can hold on its own even without summoning BLS-EoTB.

So I have mixed feeling, on one side it isn't really that powerful anymore, but on the other side, many factors can make it a still deadly card.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

BLS-EoTB....

At a glance, it's not something you should be feared about, it's not like it's a super immune to everything monster, and its effect isn't exactly powerful either. It's just banish 1 monster but cannot attack or being able to attack once more after it destroys a monster....assuming it even destroys one.

But yeah
    1. it's too easy to pop that 3000 ATK beater out to our field. Just banish 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK from grave. That can be done even on first turn.
    2. It's LIGHT. Honest.
    3. a Deck made around it can be really powerful, especially considering that LIGHT and DARK monsters themselves tends to be powerful, so the Deck can hold on its own even without summoning BLS-EoTB.

So I have mixed feeling, on one side it isn't really that powerful anymore, but on the other side, many factors can make it a still deadly card.
    I never played when it was around before but I've talked to people who have and they pretty much say it strikes fear in the hearts of men xD or used to.

But yeah its just a slightly more powerful Chaos S, with the ability to attack twice. And Chaos S hasn't had that big an impact since coming back.

The main difference is that ChaoSorc has 2300 ATK. Even Monarchs has 2400.

But BLS-EotB has 3000 ATK and is LIGHT. Coupled with Honest, it is capable of destroying basically any monster AND inflict 3000 battle damage as well.
    Then attack again with the boosted ATK. If your opponent's field is now empty after the first attack, it pretty much spells OTK there, assuming it gets at least 2000 ATK boost from Honest, which is easy considering many boss monsters nowadays have at least 2000 ATK. Or you can use Equip Spells to make it easier.
    Good thing Honest is currently Limited, hope it stays there on the next banlist.

Also, in the past there were not many monsters with 3000 ATK or higher that can defeat it in battle, while destruction effect cards are still rare, which is why it was so feared back then. Back then it can inflict at least 4000 battle damage just in a single turn.
    Getting powerful monsters to the field to beat your opponent's BLS-EotB is also harder in the past except if it was your own BLS-EotB or a CED-EotE, but both are expensive at that time, so not many people can have them and thus not many people can defeat someone who carries BLS-EotB.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

The main difference is that ChaoSorc has 2300 ATK. Even Monarchs has 2400.

But BLS-EotB has 3000 ATK and is LIGHT. Coupled with Honest, it is capable of destroying basically any monster AND inflict 3000 battle damage as well.
    Then attack again with the boosted ATK. If your opponent's field is now empty after the first attack, it pretty much spells OTK there, assuming it gets at least 2000 ATK boost from Honest, which is easy considering many boss monsters nowadays have at least 2000 ATK. Or you can use Equip Spells to make it easier.
    Good thing Honest is currently Limited, hope it stays there on the next banlist.

Also, in the past there were not many monsters with 3000 ATK or higher that can defeat it in battle, while destruction effect cards are still rare, which is why it was so feared back then. Back then it can inflict at least 4000 battle damage just in a single turn.
    Getting powerful monsters to the field to beat your opponent's BLS-EotB is also harder in the past except if it was your own BLS-EotB or a CED-EotE, but both are expensive at that time, so not many people can have them and thus not many people can defeat someone who carries BLS-EotB.
    Well, we never know. Him appearing in Gold Series could mean nothing. I guess not everything has to mean something. Or else I would suggest GB's are going to become broken since Konami decided they would need to make Gladiator Taming.

I wonder, who use Gladiator Beasts Deck?
    This deck can do Contact Fusion just like Juden Yuki's Heroes Deck.

I LOVE THIS DECK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario 448 View Post

I LOVE THIS DECK!!!
    I most certainly use Gladiator Beast's and always will.
    They just never die out completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario 448 View Post

I LOVE THIS DECK!!!
    hello welcome to awsome yugioh talk but i must say since this is a club you must have proper registration to join...please check out the front page for pledge details...Gladiators are nice decks but once there special summoning is shoot down its not a threat as much...also since book of moon was shut down by the banned list...

Don't you love it when you have Elemental Hero Flash, Elemental Hero Neos Alius, Elemental Hero Stratos, E - Emergency Call, Polymerization and Miracle Fusion?

2x Shinings + Stratos = I get to destroy 2 face up/face down spells or traps
    Plus with 2 monsters with 3200 and a monster with 1800, you know you'll win somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Zark View Post
    Don't you love it when you have Elemental Hero Flash, Elemental Hero Neos Alius, Elemental Hero Stratos, E - Emergency Call, Polymerization and Miracle Fusion?

2x Shinings + Stratos = I get to destroy 2 face up/face down spells or traps
    Plus with 2 monsters with 3200 and a monster with 1800, you know you'll win somehow.
    Until they draw Dark Hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    Until they draw Dark Hole.
    True, yet I can still get my monsters back from the Removed Pile by Shining.

Duel Network got Xyz today. Refreshing for me, because I never did use Synchros. The server was so busy today, the site was pretty slow, It reached max user usage. Gee, wonder why that is?

Oh, so that's why DN takes so long to load.

(I don't play on DN, I just opened it for a friend who wants to play)

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Oh, so that's why DN takes so long to load.

(I don't play on DN, I just opened it for a friend who wants to play)
    I just play Unrated for the most part. Been on for months and still haven't played a Rated. Don't like the stupid A.S.S rules and quitters and stuff.
    They're getting rid of the A.S.S button, though. So there might be hope for Rated yet. They should also have Match Duels as an option. Anyone can win a Single Duel, it's total luck. Not that Match isn't any luck either, but much less luck much more skill.

I thought of remaking a SpellCaster Deck with some New and Old Cards, I've already got down what Monsters and Spells I'm going with just need some idea's for Trap Cards, but I'll take any suggestions of any Monster/Spell/ or Trap I should add to this Project.
    Currently looking for a Mew, Meoletta, and Genesect if anyone has one there willing to trade please message me.

"When a door closes another door should open, but if it doesn't then go in through the window.".

Traps:
    Royal Decree
    Magician's Circle (2)
    Compulsory Evacuation Device (2)
    Call of the Haunted
    Mirror Force
    Broken Blocker
    Magic Cylinder

By the way for Spells do you have Solidarity?
    You need two of them for sure and maybe about two Chaos Sorcerers.
    I'll leave the rest to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zark View Post
    Traps:
    Royal Decree
    Magician's Circle (2)
    Compulsory Evacuation Device (2)
    Call of the Haunted
    Mirror Force
    Broken Blocker
    Magic Cylinder

By the way for Spells do you have Solidarity?
    You need two of them for sure and maybe about two Chaos Sorcerers.
    I'll leave the rest to you.
    I do have Solidarity sadly only 1, but most of the cards I need I'll have to buy online or at a Flea Market. lol
    Currently looking for a Mew, Meoletta, and Genesect if anyone has one there willing to trade please message me.

"When a door closes another door should open, but if it doesn't then go in through the window.".

Haha cool, are you planning on using Synchros?
    Because Arcanite Magician is ideal for your deck.

Explosive Magician would also be good.

Yeah that too, I can imagine myself making a Spellcaster Deck with that and Arcanite Magician.

I can't cause i wouldn't use them. :P

Quote Originally Posted by XX-Saber Mark View Post
    I can't cause i wouldn't use them. :P
    If you know the gameplay of decks and how to use them, you can build and play any deck you'd like to.

If you don't, don't try it lolz.

Yeah, but I don't like spellcaster, but i might use them later.

Page 35 of 176 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast