Page 4 of 176 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    i would suggest a machine deck. they are very balanced
    To elaborate on that, Machina decks do pretty well if you build them right and the gadgets are pretty versatile. You can incorporate gadgets into lots of different kinds of decks. In fact I'm constantly surprised with what people do with the gadgets.

Zombies, Blackwings, X-Sabers, Lightsworn, Plant, Dragunity, Grave Keepers(also very versatile), Scrap, 6-Sam's and Q'n'D were all pretty good decks in the meta-game last time I checked. I'm probably missing a small handful, but I hoped that helped.
    Last edited by DarkMarowak; 18th May 2011 at 8:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lucario beast View Post
    i think im going to build a new deck any suggestions on what the theme should be
    X-Sabers are doing pretty well, in the current metagame. I'm running Frog OTk, at the moment. Machinas are doing decently too.

My favorite card? Possibly DAD. My best card? Possibly DAD. :P

Oh, for Eveelover, Metagame means the current phase in which the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG is undergoing. For example, one of the best decks in the current metagame is Six Samurais, due to the power boost they got in STOR.
    Last edited by PokemonOwn; 18th May 2011 at 9:11 PM.

Hi, I'm Lewis and I do Smash Bros and Nintendo Content for YouTube! UK Melee/Project M/Smash 4 Player.

Speedruns:

Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

Anyone draw any Yu-Gi-Oh! Pictures?

I do, mostly Bonz, but I have a drawing I'm still working on with Rex Raptor as Brak and Weevil Underwood as Zorak.

I used to have 6 big spiral notebooks full of Yu-Gi-Oh! drawings. Lamentably, I had one of my turns and threw them out.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

I never used to draw Yu-Gi-Oh characters. Still though, I would like to draw a few monsters.

Who thinks that Meklords and T.Gs will become a threat in the current Metagame?

I'm going to start running Morphtronics, next tournament. >:P

Hi, I'm Lewis and I do Smash Bros and Nintendo Content for YouTube! UK Melee/Project M/Smash 4 Player.

Speedruns:

Quote Originally Posted by WatersoftheNile View Post
    Favorite Card?
    There's too many to count lol. I love Guardian Eatos since the artwork on the card looks amazing. I remember loving that monster since it first appeared in the original anime series, and I wish that I had the card. I also like Slifer the Sky Dragon, since it was my first God card. I like some of Yugi's monsters like the Dark Magician Girl and his Magnet Warriors, although I still need the latter cards haha. I used to love Jaden's Elemental Heroes, but now I only like his Neo Spacians.

I, Crawley007, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about Yugioh and not get off topic.

Now that that's over with...anyone happy that the new Exceed monsters are now called Xyz in TCG?

I SmartD, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Hello all, I'm a Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic. I've watched the original, GX, and 5D's and watched both movies. I collect the cards (though not much lately), and I have a lot of holo cards in a binder. I have 4 of the video games (Nightmare Troubadour, GX Duel Academy, WC 2007, and WC 2008. I lost Spirit Caller). Finally, I have most of the Manga. What will I be doing here? Posting episode reviews, asking questions, and maybe something different. This is going to be interesting.

To start off, what's your favorite archetype?
    My favorites are the Magnet Warriors and Elemental Heroes

My favorite card?
    Blue Eyes White Dragon

Fave Archetypes: Elemental Heroes, Crystal Beasts and Blackwings.

Favorite Archtype? Meklords, Ojamas, Six Samurai, T.Gs, Elemental Heroes, Blackwings, Infernities, Fairy Burn.

Who thinks that Fairy Burn is a good deck? It gets Marshmallon as a Fairy, Athena and Fairy Archer for mega burn. Combined with Marshmellon Glasses, it is awesome.

Speedruns:

Favorite Archtypes: Gravekeeper, EHero a little bit, Fary but only Agents, and Infernity are pretty cool but not that good.

favorite archtypes blackwings
    favorite card dark magician
    white fc 3353 5984 6367

check out my youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/theragin...o?feature=mhee currently doing pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky

Welcome to the club, Crawley and Smart. I'd give you a better welcome, but my brain's dead at the moment.

Has anyone here been following the YCS Orlando coverage today? Does anyone want to take a guess at what the winning deck will be? Personally, I'd like to see Formula Monarchs take 1st, but I don't see that happening; I'm guessing that some Chaos Plants w/Tengu variant is going to win.
    Member of Operation Obliviate.

Do you see the red dot? Too late.

White: Current Random Matchup Stats:
    Total battles won: 51* (*66 if counting turn off-ers) Win percentage: 82% [5-1-11]
    *Sent from my iPhone 5*

Where are you following it from?

I saw today's dub episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. The Ghosts are dueling duelists as ploy by Primo to make the plan go faster. Jakob doesn't approve of this. Yusei and others take on the Ghosts. Later they gang up on Yusei and take out Sherry and Elsworth. Now Yusei's in quite of a predicament how he will get out of this situation?

Did anyone watch the dub episode?

In other news, the new Yu-Gi-Oh! logo:

I perfer the old logo, the new one looks too cartoony.

You can follow the YCS here.
    Member of Operation Obliviate.

Do you see the red dot? Too late.

White: Current Random Matchup Stats:
    Total battles won: 51* (*66 if counting turn off-ers) Win percentage: 82% [5-1-11]
    *Sent from my iPhone 5*

Eh, I was hoping for Gravekeepers but they lost against Xsaber it seems.
    Interesting to see the new Tengu decks though.

Favorite Archtype?

Don't know. I do like the "Vampire" cards the "Wight" cards, and any cards with "Dark" in thier name.

EDIT: Also, has anyone ever put YGO things/characters where they wouldn't normally be? Either in a fic or what ever.

I've programmed both Rex Raptor and Weevil Underwood into Oblivion (Atem, too. But I won't say what for, since I sense a lot of fans of him here). Bonz, too, but he doesn't really do anything other than live in the walled kingdom I programmed.

I spent three weeks on Weevil, programming his AI and "little gifts" into him. There are three of these "gifts": "Grace of the Forest," "Forest Coupling," and "Keen Senses."

Grace of the Forest: He (and when I'm with him, me, as well) can't be attacked by forest animals. He can also approach the deer (Handy if you need some deer meat. Though he fusses at you for using his ability to kill deer). He also has the ability to take command of any animal found. After fixing a little hitch, he can also go into the Shivering Isles. There, he can't be attacked by Gnarl or Elytra...the Elytra for obvious reasons (Elytra are giant bugs).

Forest Coupling: He is able to camo himself in the forest--like a Wood Elf. He can't be detected by enemies while we are in the forest.

Keen Senses: He senses the enemies first--before they know we are there. It was amazing seeing it in action.

Rex, however, is my master at arms. All he does is provide me with a sparring partner, wander around town, practice, and get drunk at the pub.
    Last edited by NimhShambler; 23rd May 2011 at 5:54 AM.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

So Zombies get their first win in a while. Who would have guessed.

I love that Scrap actually got into the top 32 (or was it 16?)
    They're my second favorite archtype after Gravekeepers.

Oh. No. The new logos are... Horrifying! It looks too cartoony...

Anyway, anyone's thoughts one Battery Men OTK? One word. Awesome.

Speedruns:

I see that we got some new members to the club...welcome to the yugioh club...I've been away for awhile to the anime convention where i cosplayed dark magician Girl and it was success. I got some new cards to, got a super pot of adverice for to help finish holoing out my fairy deck and i got a ultra gravirose for my plant deck so i can get my glow up bulb quicker when i need it. Oh by the way about the meta deck is a deck that is copied from a tournaments winning deck. Thats what i ment. I don't prefer that type of route because its not orginal though but not stopping anyone from doing it.

Thank You for following the rules so far guys : 3
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 23rd May 2011 at 11:14 AM. Reason: fixing grammer

Angry

yesterday i had a barbecue and i lost my deck. thankfully, i found it this morning under my bed with a sticky note on it. it said:" Gotcha! From your cousin, Lucas." Im like what the heck is his problem?!?!?!

~Credits to myself~

Well that stinks that you almost lost your deck. It could of been worst from a convention or a card shop. Its very rare to get that deck back in tacked. I noticed there is not alot of honest people that give rare cards back, they usually keep it to themselves. Im glad you found your deck. I've been missing alot of epsiodes lately.

yeah and my cousin is not usually the honest person in my family. he's the sneaky one. anyways, what type of deck is your deck?

~Credits to myself~

i have like five different decks but my main deck is fairies,plants and spellcasters. I love my fairies and plants the most though because there my best decks. My fairies is a life point gaining deck that revolves around Ancient Sacred Wyvern, and Agent of Saturn. Also, My fairy deck works well with the psychic synchros Magical Android, and Thought Ruler Archfiend My plants are a gigavise burning plant deck. Its a very brutal deck if your not careful what you do. I can special summon tytannials like there nothing. I use alot of burn stuff for plants like blossom bombarment, seed cannons,ceasefire, and i use Amarylis that crazy plant from raging battle.
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 24th May 2011 at 2:08 AM. Reason: spelling

nice. im the type of person who uses random cards as long as they're good. but my whole deck is made of special combos that work in any order they're in

~Credits to myself~

Page 4 of 176 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast