Page 40 of 172 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 4290

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I like the Chaos theme, but WHY ANOTHER DRAGON DECK
    I think they have a pattern going on since the first Dragon structure deck. It's like:

Dragon, Zombie, Warrior, Spellcaster, Machine, Light, and Dark, with a few other types/archetype/attributes inbetween.

Although there should structure decks with monsters like insect, plants, beast, beast warriors, etc.

or archtype like Ice barrior, cyber etc. like how Angel and Dark world got a deck and look how well they do now
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

I must say, I am glad I bought Yu-Gi-Oh mangás in the last weekend. I loved the last duel between Yugi and Atem. But I didn 't understand one thing: If Horus was male, why Horakhty (another name of Horus) is female? In 37, it says: God Creator of Light, Horakhty when Atem fuses the three Egyptian Gods. However, in 38, Horakhty is Female.

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

Samurai Assault Special Edition
    It's decent, though I may not get it.

Wave 2 tins:
    http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/produc...11w2-GEPD.html

Solemn Warning will be easy to get like Pot of Duality.

Sweet I just started putting together a Six Samurai deck.

I already plan on getting those tins can't wait Photon Dragon looks awesome. XD

Another Dragon structure deck why? there's already several plus dragons have plenty of power and defense already. Give us something different we've seen pretty much everything but a Beast, Beast-Warrior, or Insect Structure c'mon give them the spotlight for once.
    ""Life sometimes deals you a bad hand and you make a lot of mistakes along the way but as long as you believe in your self and walk along your chosen path with a smile everything will be alright."
    ."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. amazing400 View Post
    id just like to congratulate a certain member on winning our local tournament on saturday...congratulations darklord18 you did awesome man!!!
    Good job ma man.

What is Chaos? It's been a while since I've gotten, or really even looked at, new cards and archetypes and it is almost impossible to watch the anime without going online, which i don't really like doing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissmygrass96 View Post
    What is Chaos? It's been a while since I've gotten, or really even looked at, new cards and archetypes and it is almost impossible to watch the anime without going online, which i don't really like doing much.
    Chaos are monsters you Special Summon by removing one LIGHT monster and one DARK monster from your graveyard. Ex. Chaos Sorcerer, Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning, and Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End.

i love chaos sorcerer. it's awesome and in my ultimate deck

~Credits to myself~

TCG-only Photon Shockwave cards:

Latinum, Exarch of Dark World
    Dark Smog
    Alexandrite Dragon
    Photon Sabre Tiger

The Dark World card sounds interesting. I wonder what the effect is like.

Wow... Darkworlds getting good support. That structure deck is gonna be insane! Been testing Plant Synchro(after it got got) Formula's limiting and Pot of Avarice's hurt my Shooting Star Dragon plays, but the deck is still insane.
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Ugghh haven't posted on here in a while...doubt anyone remembers me, wait, my last post was two pages ago....Anyway, question time!
    Is banish the new remove from play? It probably is, I just want to be sure, for, ya know, anti-fake card purposes and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Totokip View Post
    Ugghh haven't posted on here in a while...doubt anyone remembers me, wait, my last post was two pages ago....Anyway, question time!
    Is banish the new remove from play? It probably is, I just want to be sure, for, ya know, anti-fake card purposes and all.
    Yes, banish is Remove from Play.
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Anyone know when Shooting Quasar Dragon is going to be released?

I really hope they release more Masked Heroes in the future. lol
    ""Life sometimes deals you a bad hand and you make a lot of mistakes along the way but as long as you believe in your self and walk along your chosen path with a smile everything will be alright."
    ."

Masked Heroes currently has a very low chance to get an expansion, unfortunately.

Mainly because the GX manga has ended. But who knows what plans Konami has in mind....

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Ah that sucks I was hoping it would expand the Masked Heroes a little bit.
    ."

Check this out:
    http://www.konami.com/yugioh/articles/?p=3214#more-3214

Interesting pictures for Legendary Collection 2.

Legendary Collection 2 looks awesome can't wait, I also can't wait for the Gem-Knights they look cool. XD
    "No one knows what will happen in the future. There is no sense in worrying in something you do not and cannot control, so why bother?"

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    Legendary Collection 2 looks awesome can't wait, I also can't wait for the Gem-Knights they look cool. XD
    yep also generation force sp. edition...absolute zero ...can't wait for both of the new arrivals

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Zero's awesome so helpful he's my go to guy when i'm in a tight spot mostly when dueling against my friends dragon deck. lol XD
    "No one knows what will happen in the future. There is no sense in worrying in something you do not and cannot control, so why bother?"

Order of Chaos stuff:
    http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/38724503/#comments

Duel Terminal 13 stuff:
    http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/38753968/#comments

There are interesting cards in these sets.

Zero's awesome so helpful he's my go to guy when i'm in a tight spot mostly when dueling against my friends dragon deck. lol XD
    lol thats funny i know some that has a dragon deck and he really good

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

learnt just 7 hours away from the local game shops 1st official konami tournament that i will be running it...so not only does this mean i'll be dueling but also having to run everything...its gonna be fun :/
    i have officially claimed the beast formally known as hippowdon...fear his awesoness
    current asb w/l/d record 3-2-0 8KOs 20TPs

r.i.p airbourne aces 1-4-10 --- 7-7-11 i'll miss you
    R. I. P. Creamery Command, 6/9/11 - 12/1/11

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    lol thats funny i know some that has a dragon deck and he really good
    lol Dragon Decks are a pain but my friend sure knows how to annoy me with his his main 3 tactics he uses on me are Lord of D to protect his dragons, The basic overpower startegy ex. Dragon Master Knight/Five-Headed Dragon, and the one that really annoys me Ordeal of the Traveler. I hate that trap card so much (-_-)
    Last edited by SkyKing; 17th September 2011 at 5:30 AM.

lol Dragon Decks are a pain but my friend sure knows how to annoy me with his his main 3 tactics he uses on me are Lord of D to protect his dragons, The basic overpower startegy ex. Dargon Master Knight/Five-Headed Dragon, and the one that really annoys me Ordeal of the Traveler. I hate that trap card so much (-_-)
    the person that I know doesn't run dragon master Knight,or ordeal but a five-headed dragon yes...he mostly made a awsome blues eyes deck that is really good deck...it can sychro summon a trishula nicely D:

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    the person that I know doesn't run dragon master Knight,or ordeal but a five-headed dragon yes...he mostly made a awsome blues eyes deck that is really good deck...it can sychro summon a trishula nicely D:
    Trishula is that the Ice Dragon in HA4 if so I think my friend got that card recently lol XD

Page 40 of 172 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast