Page 41 of 172 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 4295

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    lol Dragon Decks are a pain but my friend sure knows how to annoy me with his his main 3 tactics he uses on me are Lord of D to protect his dragons, The basic overpower startegy ex. Dragon Master Knight/Five-Headed Dragon, and the one that really annoys me Ordeal of the Traveler. I hate that trap card so much (-_-)
    ....destroy the Ordeal before the Battle Phase? We have 3 MST and 1 Heavy in the current format.

People still use Lord of D. huh? That card is so weak no one bothers.
    Not even people using Disaster/Hopeless Dragon deck bothers with it, as far as I know.
    I wonder why you have a problem with it, it only has 1200 ATK and no self protection.

And assuming you already gets rid of Lord of D. (that's easy) you can try Cybernetic Magician. Discard 1 card, change the ATK of opponent's Dragon Master Knight/Five-Headed Dragon to 2000, hit them with anything that has ATK higher than 2000 (including Cybernetic Magician itself, who has 2400 ATK), watch opponent goes mad

Not to mention Cybernetic Magician is LIGHT, it goes through Five-Headed Dragon's effect. Once FHD is destroyed, it's gone forever, because it can only be Special Summoned by a Fusion Summon, which means it cannot be revived via Monster Reborn or similar cards. Your opponent's only option is to fuse another one.

Now, when your opponent fuse another one, just use anti-summon cards, the most commonly used ones would be Solemn Warning and Solemn Judgement. Summoning is negated but the materials (including the fusion spell) still goes away, so your opponent used up all his resources for nothing.
    This works best if your opponent is trying to summon Dragon Master Knight, as DMK requires another fusion (BEUD) for its material, assuming your opponent does not use a Fusion Substitute that is.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    ....destroy the Ordeal before the Battle Phase? We have 3 MST and 1 Heavy in the current format.

People still use Lord of D. huh? That card is so weak no one bothers.
    Not even people using Disaster/Hopeless Dragon deck bothers with it, as far as I know.
    I wonder why you have a problem with it, it only has 1200 ATK and no self protection.

And assuming you already gets rid of Lord of D. (that's easy) you can try Cybernetic Magician. Discard 1 card, change the ATK of opponent's Dragon Master Knight/Five-Headed Dragon to 2000, hit them with anything that has ATK higher than 2000 (including Cybernetic Magician itself, who has 2400 ATK), watch opponent goes mad

Not to mention Cybernetic Magician is LIGHT, it goes through Five-Headed Dragon's effect. Once FHD is destroyed, it's gone forever, because it can only be Special Summoned by a Fusion Summon, which means it cannot be revived via Monster Reborn or similar cards. Your opponent's only option is to fuse another one.

Now, when your opponent fuse another one, just use anti-summon cards, the most commonly used ones would be Solemn Warning and Solemn Judgement. Summoning is negated but the materials (including the fusion spell) still goes away, so your opponent used up all his resources for nothing.
    This works best if your opponent is trying to summon Dragon Master Knight, as DMK requires another fusion (BEUD) for its material, assuming your opponent does not use a Fusion Substitute that is.
    Thats a good strategy. XD

Lord of D is usually out with a bunch of high power monsters which is what makes it hard for me to destroy so I usually go on the defensive.

My Hero Deck has no real problem just never have MST, DT, or Stratos when I need em but Stratos is no problem to grab from the deck with E-Emergency Call or Reinenforcements of the Army.

My Synchro Deck on the other hand has a slighty harder time since the best option is a quick Sychro Summon beatdown since many of the monsters are weaker than the ones in my friends Dragon Deck, although most of my Synchros lose to some of his dragon cards in terms of power. My Synchro Deck is similiar to Yusei's. lol

Although The only Synchros I'm missing are:
    Formula Synchron-Hoping to find this Sunday
    Lightning Warrior-Should be getting sometime next week
    Junk Berserker-Either by luck or ebay XD

Spoiler:- Extra Deck:
    "No one knows what will happen in the future. There is no sense in worrying in something you do not and cannot control, so why bother?"

Lord of D. being out with high ATK monsters doesn't mean you cannot attack it
    Yes I know the risk of your monster being attacked next turn, but if Lord of D. is gone, it is easier for you to make a comeback on the next turn, assuming your opponent does not summon another one on his next turn.

Furthermore, Lord of D. himself can still be targeted by card effects, its effect only protects Dragon-Types, while Lord of D. himself is a Spellcaster.

You can also use cards that remove monsters but do not target, such as Lightning Vortex, Dark Hole, and Mirror Force.
    Since they do not target, Lord of D. cannot prevent them, thus your opponent's FHD + DMK + Lord of D. are destroyed.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

hmmm...that is a good point my synchro deck has few monsters that can protect from the grave and I have several traps that could help make a comeback.

Besides Lord of D's effect he uses him for a very old strategy which is Lord of D+Flute of Summoning Dragon. I find it kinda funny. XD
    "No one knows what will happen in the future. There is no sense in worrying in something you do not and cannot control, so why bother?"

oh wow guys 1,000 posts for the club i just noticed and wow thats a big strategy lol...

Edit: to be honest not many people use lord of D. anymore in a dragon deck :/...my boyfriend dragon deck doesn't run that and on top of it ordeal...to be honest not sure why a dragon deck would use ordeal...that must be a really unique dragon deck then to be using thoughs cards...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 18th September 2011 at 4:04 AM.

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    Edit: to be honest not many people use lord of D. anymore in a dragon deck :/...my boyfriend dragon deck doesn't run that and on top of it ordeal...to be honest not sure why a dragon deck would use ordeal...that must be a really unique dragon deck then to be using thoughs cards...
    yeah, I was surprised too when SkyKing mentioned a friend whose Deck still uses Lord of D.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

lol my friends decks are quite different mixing mostly old with new with a few guessing cards and chance cards. Ordeal of the Traveler, Grace/Skull Dice, Chosen One, even Time Wizard. I guess it's like a combination of Luck and Stalling tbh. lol XD

Sadly I didn't find a Formula Synchron today , but I did get a Junk Berserker so it wasn't to bad
    Last edited by SkyKing; 19th September 2011 at 4:58 AM.

lol my friends decks are quite different mixing mostly old with new with a few guessing cards and chance cards. Ordeal of the Traveler, Grace/Skull Dice, Chosen One, even Time Wizard. I guess it's like a combination of Luck and Stalling tbh. lol XD

Sadly I didn't find a Formula Synchron today , but I did get a Junk Berserker so it wasn't to bad
    Ahh Chance cards are fun. Junk Berserker can be veeery helpful. It helps more than I expected...
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

yeah, Junk Berserker has a bad short cameo in the anime, it practically does nothing.

Somehow, its stupid anime appearance really overshadows its actually amazing effect, I sometimes see people who views it as bad just because it fails in the anime.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Yeah he had a real short appearance which is sad every other Junk Synchro got a pretty good Junk Warrior, Archer, and Destroyer. Speaking of Junk monsters when is Junk Blader gonna be released for the TCG it's been like over a year.

Has there been any annoucements/info for the locations of the Photon Shockwave Sneak Preview?

EDIT: Ordered Lightning Warrior today I should get it by Thursday or Friday really happy/excited. XD
    Last edited by SkyKing; 20th September 2011 at 4:47 AM.

So. I bought the newest Shonen Jump last night and it had a chapter of 5Ds. Like, an early chapter. The first chater of the G1 Grand Prix. Anyone else read it? It's really weird because a lot of things are different.

Spoiler:- A few differences from Ride-9:

Quote Originally Posted by Kissmygrass96 View Post
    So. I bought the newest Shonen Jump last night and it had a chapter of 5Ds. Like, an early chapter. The first chater of the G1 Grand Prix. Anyone else read it? It's really weird because a lot of things are different.

Spoiler:- A few differences from Ride-9:
    I have read it and the other chapters from Volume 1. It's really interesting so far. I want to read chapters that are in Japan, but there's little information on them. Like the chapters with Leo and the manga version of Power Tool Dragon. I wonder if we'll see manga versions of Stardust Dragon, Black Rose Dragon and Black-Winged Dragon.

I believe the Photon Shockwave launch is on 5th November(not certain) Hope so, cos that's my birthday!
    Last edited by empoleon49; 24th September 2011 at 4:37 AM.

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,

Yeah the Sneak Peek is Nov 5th-6th. XD

I wonder why did Konami USA or whoever changed the name Inverz to Steelswarm. Inverz is a cool name for an archetype.

I don't like it when they change the name of some cards.
    I preferred Savior over Majestic and Exceed over Xyz, but what can ya do? :/

I don't like it when they change the name of some cards.
    I preferred Savior over Majestic and Exceed over Xyz, but what can ya do? :/
    I don't think they call Xyz Exceed in Japan. Xyz is the same in both languages, but for some reason, other websites are still using Exceed when it's really Xyz.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    I don't think they call Xyz Exceed in Japan. Xyz is the same in both languages, but for some reason, other websites are still using Exceed when it's really Xyz.
    I think they did in the anime and a lot of website call them Exceed as well.

I'm just glad you don't pronuce it X-Y-Z!

I preferred Savior over Majestic
    me too, but "Savior" can be religion-related, I think that's the reason why they can't use that name.

I think they did in the anime and a lot of website call them Exceed as well.
    A lot of websites calls them Exceed, usually because the owners don't like the name "Xyz", even when it's the official name

Anyway, even in the anime it isn't Exceed.
    They says "ekushiizu", while Exceed would be "ekushiido".

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

I figured religion was the reason for the name change when they were released.

I'm still gonna call them Exceed lol because when I look at the cards my first thought is X-Y-Z. XD

Photon Shockwave Sneak Preview promo:
    http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/38796491/#comments

This card is like a Dragon version of Gene-Warped Werewolf.

lol it is same atk and def. XD

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Photon Shockwave Sneak Preview promo:
    http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/38796491/#comments

This card is like a Dragon version of Gene-Warped Werewolf.
    Hmm cool... Normal monsters ARE getting support, so yeah, I'm happy!

Anyone here uses or has used a Dragunity Deck?, thinking about making it one of my official dueling decks.

Page 41 of 172 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast