Page 47 of 176 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 4391

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire98989 View Post
    I Darkfire98989, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.
    welcome to the clan!

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by XX-Saber Mark View Post
    Makes any deck in the entire game more consistent. There are decks that special summon ten times more than Morphtronics and they still use it; like Agents.

Anyone still go on Dueling Network a lot? I've run out of people to play with.
    yeah, but still, i don't get why EVERYBODY wants it from me? I traded it for a Power Tool Dragon XD, so i think i won that trade

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    yeah, but still, i don't get why EVERYBODY wants it from me? I traded it for a Power Tool Dragon XD, so i think i won that trade
    Well, depends when you traded it. POD used to be worth much more money than Power Tool Dragon. Lately it isn't worth as much though.

Well, depends when you traded it. POD used to be worth much more money than Power Tool Dragon. Lately it isn't worth as much though.
    oh. yeah, but what if Power Tool Dragon was ghost rare?

~Credits to myself~

Makes any deck in the entire game more consistent. There are decks that special summon ten times more than Morphtronics and they still use it; like Agents.

Anyone still go on Dueling Network a lot? I've run out of people to play with.
    Yeah, i play sometimes... I use my IRL Plants(But no T.G. HL in real life)
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I found this funny picture the other day:

Spoiler:- funny:

By this artist:
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=22909913

^
    the funniest part?
    They're the same person, all three of them

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    oh. yeah, but what if Power Tool Dragon was ghost rare?
    PoD still worth more, I believe.

It's a single card that can make any Deck becomes much more consistent, as it lets you grab any card from your Deck, assuming the card is in the top 3 cards in your Deck.
    Of course everyone wants it. There's a reason it got bumped to Secret Rare in the TCG.....

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I watched Hope Rises Part One today. Tokunosuke is named Flip, which is fitting for his deck and his shady tactics. He sounds funny, like a nerd.

Did anyone watch it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    ^
    the funniest part?
    That's true.

^
    the funniest part?

PoD still worth more, I believe.

It's a single card that can make any Deck becomes much more consistent, as it lets you grab any card from your Deck, assuming the card is in the top 3 cards in your Deck.
    Of course everyone wants it. There's a reason it got bumped to Secret Rare in the TCG.....
    PoD secret is still 60+

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,

Hi guys, I am back again. I don 't post often, but I try to be updated (try, because here in Brazil we don 't have 5D 's in TV shows, or even GX manga!) Either way, let 's start:
    1 - I heard you guys saying that the mangas would be published online instead of being sold "in personal". So, I would like to know: "what happened with it?";
    2 - I am really trying to get my cousin 's Blackwing deck, using his date as my ally, instead of the thing that would crush my only personal trustworthy Yu-Gi-Oh rival;
    3 - I restarted WC08, so I am at the same point I am at Nightmare Troubadour (which I prefer. It is less "Forbidden because of a cool effect" and more "just use it". There still is the Forbidden/Limited/Semi-Limited card list, however it is only for supper cards like Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beggining, which is LIMITED! Quite cool, huh?
    4 - They stopped airing GX here in Brazil for playing "Chaotic". I can 't get through it. It is really awful since you can watch Chaotic at lots of channels, but I only found Yu-Gi-Oh at this channel.

Until next time see ya!
    Xande, the old 310~320 WC08 Brazilian player

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon Trainer Xande View Post
    3 - I restarted WC08, so I am at the same point I am at Nightmare Troubadour (which I prefer. It is less "Forbidden because of a cool effect" and more "just use it". There still is the Forbidden/Limited/Semi-Limited card list, however it is only for supper cards like Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beggining, which is LIMITED! Quite cool, huh?
    BLS-EotB IS currently Limited

unless you meant somehow WC08 uses a 2011 banlist

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Next-Gen Dueling Kit

http://theirishduelist.blogspot.com/...eling-kit.html

Looks interesting.

BLS-EotB IS currently Limited

unless you meant somehow WC08 uses a 2011 banlist
    Actually, I was talking about Nightmare Troubadour
    In WC08, it is Forbidden.

Pretty cool Dueling Kit. I liked it as I don 't have a real duel (outside WC08 and NT) since ever. I was gonna duel someone here, but I had to go to a party and I forgot about it until now
    Last edited by Pokémon Trainer Xande; 15th November 2011 at 3:22 PM.

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Next-Gen Dueling Kit

Looks interesting.
    WOW! Giant Grenosaursus! Me wants!!!

The full spoiler for Order of Chaos is up.

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/38724503/#comments

There are some neat cards in that set.

Got my first few packs of Photon Shockwave got a few cards I wanted (commons, and rares) but then on my last one I pulled Number 20:Giga Brilliant that made me so happy.
    Currently looking for a Mew, Meoletta, and Genesect if anyone has one there willing to trade please message me.

"When a door closes another door should open, but if it doesn't then go in through the window.".

I was like at my local store to pick up some packs and like dang no photon shockwave packs...i was like wth :/...its suppose to be out today too...well just got to wait longer i guess...

I hope I can get my hands on a Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon tin. It comes with a copy of Stardust Maleficent Dragon. Best tin yet? Hells yeah!
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSilverMstr411 View Post
    I hope I can get my hands on a Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon tin. It comes with a copy of Stardust Maleficent Dragon. Best tin yet? Hells yeah!
    please read the rules

anyway i finally got a awsome Akiza siggy...its awsome i love it thanks to mew from mew universe...i gunna try to snag some packs soon...ill defiently let you guys know what i get...

Am I a member of this club? I was in the last YGO club but it's been a while since I posted.

Anyway, I SoulSilverMstr411, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

I SoulSilverMstr411, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.
    Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Next-Gen Dueling Kit

Looks interesting.
    I'm agreeing with the comments there, it's quite disappointing.

The sleeves seems to be too "standard" in terms of appearance, I prefer giant Hope rather than giant red dino which people barely use, and last : Stardust Overdrive? Seriously? It's obvious they are trying to get rid of their remaining stock of SOVR, which is a very uninteresting set.....from all the things in that Dueling Kit, SOVR is the thing that puts me off the most. Unless you're playing FL or EBG, the only thing that makes people buys SOVR is Kristya, and with it being a Secret Rare, what's the chance you'll get one from a single leftover booster?

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Am I a member of this club? I was in the last YGO club but it's been a while since I posted.

Anyway, I SoulSilverMstr411, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.
    I believe you but i didn't have you in the list i have a clan so must of accidentally missed you but its fine thanks for applying again sweetie...sorry for the mix up and welcome its cool...ill add to the list now...yeah saw the link that sleeves im not really crazy over...the only sleeves i have like that are my yugi sleeves but they snug tight but not as good as the KC sleeves...there the best and last longer protection...tbh its not something i would go crazy for cuaz i mostly have all the that lol...

Here's some new info on the new Dragon Structure Deck:
    http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/38766486/#comments

The Chaos Field Spell is interesting.

Eclipse Wyvern is "If"? Wonder if it will gets changed to "When" just like Pulsar lol

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

That Field Spell Card is not going to be good with Blue-Eyes and White Stone of Legend combined with Dragon monster decks going around. Oh let's just throw BLS in there and this Chaos spell. oh boy...

Very weird that Blue-Eyes, Red-Eyes and Darkness-Metal getting reprinted as commons. ewww~
    (image beautifully drawn by pixiv user id #45323)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/34il6ah.png[/IMG]
    Lelouch is watching over all of us.

Page 47 of 176 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast